Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 31, 2013 2:00 AM

Jan 2011
is it me or does it look like a 360 power button on the demon guy's forehead lol
Aug 31, 2013 2:13 AM

Dec 2007
katsu044 said:
is it me or does it look like a 360 power button on the demon guy's forehead lol
Yeah, it makes the last page of this chapter way more funnier than it should be, well it shouldn't be funny at all so...
Mirati said:

that kicking around child i don't remember it tell chapter.
Erza-child I guess in last three or two chapters? (sry for butting in, continue your war while I grab some popcorn because everything depends from your subjective opinion on said character's actions and how much one likes characters she hurted on her way so none of you will change each others minds and it's funny, btw yeah, she's a bitch)
Aug 31, 2013 2:28 AM

Jun 2008
Lol, am i the only one who read the phrase "I have a counter against your Nakagami armor" as "i have a counter against your nakama armor"?

SleepnDreamn said:
Erza is pantiles cause they were too big :D and come on how could Erza not have clit in this one:
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/349/16

Minerva hair strand doesn't cover everything. How old is Erza anyway? She has no hair there either.

I think we can say Minerva's hair were enough to cover the pussy. As for pubic hair. Well obviously Erza shaves
Aug 31, 2013 2:35 AM

Apr 2013
Erza-child I guess in last three or two chapters? (sry for butting in, continue your war while I grab some popcorn because everything depends from your subjective opinion on said character's actions and how much one likes characters she hurted on her way so none of you will change each others minds so it's funny, btw yeah, she's a bitch)

hahhahah! Seriously? we talk about kid erza here? Darklight0303 you got be shitting me. Erza become child with some kind of magic she is normaly adult and she is rival with minerva cuz she beat him in the Colosseum, again you try to make your point big like "killing Lucy if not for the officials stopping the match" or "kicking a "child".

Here some thing's Gajeel do:
- Destroy fairy tail's building
- Beating the hell up of some members (including lucy), witch seem enjoy it very much
- Crucifixion three member of fairy tail in a tree after he them beat up
- Crucifixion lucy after he beating her up in the wall and have some fun with playing darts with her crucifixion living body.
- (Actually)Almost kill her if natsu didn't come the last moment and save her
(Chapter 60, Page 12 - 16)

So again! Why Minerva it's worse from what Gajeel was?
(Try not to fill you post with fanboyism and hate)

continue your war while I grab some popcorn because everything depends from your subjective opinion on said character's actions and how much one likes characters she hurted on her way so none of you will change each others minds and it's funny, btw yeah, she's a bitch)

What war?

Also let see what is subjective opinion:

And what is objective opinion:

See the difference?
MiratiAug 31, 2013 2:54 AM
The Heart
Signature Background Created By Tite Kubo
All right reserved

Aug 31, 2013 6:58 AM

Jul 2013
Book of Zeref Demons + Balam Alliance Dark Guilds = The shit I want to see.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2013 8:08 AM

Dec 2007
Duh, never said mine opinion is objective, I don't like her because I think she's got ugly eyebrows and wears furry stuff, I don't like furry stuff (but she's got cute panties!), she acts oh-so-high and mighty and there's something in the way she is portrayed that is annoying me, yeah, she's a bitch. Basically I don't have need to see her more in the manga which would happen if she joins FT. That's my reason, totally subjective, I don't even care that she beat up Lucy because I don't really like Lucy anyway ;x I hope you're not mistaking me with Darklight, I'm in no position to reply for him, I merely suggested that this child-beating thing he mentioned is about Erza and btw wrote my opinion about Minevra ;3 Just wanted to clear this out^^ Also I never said she's worse than Gajeel, but again, Gajeel FOR ME is much more likeable character (even back when he was evil) and way more interesting, that's what I think, so when I find him enjoyable to read I should be happy he joins FT because I've got to know more about him and see him more often.
War or not you're bashing each other because of one character and it was clear from the start that neither of you will change your mind, so it's amusing, let me have my fun on the internetz :D
AlzeaAug 31, 2013 8:21 AM
Aug 31, 2013 11:47 AM

May 2013
Yeah, Gajeel did something even worse than Minerva. But that doesn't mean we may not hate Minerva if we like Gajeel. If we go with your opinion then *insert random FT wizards* > Laxus/Gajeel.
Aug 31, 2013 11:54 AM

Apr 2013
FlameWingman21 said:
Yeah, Gajeel did something even worse than Minerva. But that doesn't mean we may not hate Minerva if we like Gajeel. If we go with your opinion then *insert random FT wizards* > Laxus/Gajeel.

Why you guys still dont get it. Hate minerva you have the right to do but don't tell she can't join fairy tail cuz she does "bad thing" or cuz you hate her, we don't speak about what we want to happen we speak about we believe will happen, at least i do that why you can such a simple thing.
About that random wizards thing i don't get it all, explain
The Heart
All right reserved

Aug 31, 2013 12:12 PM

May 2013
Mirati said:
FlameWingman21 said:

Why you guys still dont get it. Hate minerva you have the right to do but don't tell she can't join fairy tail cuz she does "bad thing" or cuz you hate her, we don't speak about what we want to happen we speak about we believe will happen, at least i do that why you can such a simple thing.

I think it's normal for not wanting her to join FT if we don't like her. Whether she'll join or not, we don't know but we surely don't want her to join.

Mirati said:
Here some thing's Gajeel do:
- Beating the hell up of some members (including lucy), witch seem enjoy it very much
- Crucifixion lucy after he beating her up in the wall and have some fun with playing darts with her crucifixion living body.
(Chapter 60, Page 12 - 16)

So again! Why Minerva it's worse from what Gajeel was?

Going by your opinion, Gajeel should be a worse character than Minerva. So, from that we could also say characters like Droy, Jet, Alzack, Reedus, Bisca, or other FT wizards are all better characters than Laxus and Gajeel because they all never betrayed FT or destroyed it.
FlameWingman21Aug 31, 2013 12:15 PM
Aug 31, 2013 12:24 PM

Dec 2007
But we do speak about what we want, so you misunderstood, we have a right to voice our predictions as well as our wishful thinking ;P In my case it's wishful thinking, so chill out it's nothing to get stressed over ;)
Actually I can't imagine Hiro making a copy of Gajeel&Juvia situation with Flare&Minevra, few posts ago I mentioned similarities with Flare and Juvia. Now by pointing out how Gajeel was bad we can see how Minevra's situation resembles Gajeel's. One of them or both of them joining FT would be just a rip off of Phantom lord arc + post Tower of heaven arc (joining thing). I don't want it, it would be boring and as I said earlier Gajeel is way more interesting character than Minevra and Juvia is way more interesting character than Flare. Wishful thinking but I hope you understand my reasoning. Ofc I have no idea what Mashima will do.
Aug 31, 2013 12:40 PM

Apr 2013
I think it's normal for not wanting her to join FT if we don't like her. Whether she'll join or not, we don't know but we surely don't want her to join.

You make no sense. You don't want to join hun? If you read the thread of the begining you will understand that i dont want her to join to, and the previous post of mine i say you have all right to hate her, so you just post that meaningless thing.

Going by your opinion, Gajeel should be a worse character than Minerva. So, from that we could also say characters like Droy, Jet, Alzack, Reedus, Bisca, or other FT wizards are all better characters than Laxus and Gajeel because they all never betrayed FT or destroyed it.

Again no sense at all. I say minerva will join someone say's minerva cant join cuz it's a bad person and i explain with some actually things that happends that gajeel in the PAST was bad guy too i don't say worse (that make no sense thing again) and where did you saw my opinion i wrote some thing gajeel do nothing more. Also gajeel never betray fairy tail i don't know what the fuck are you talking about.

Alzea said:
But we do speak about what we want, so you misunderstood, we have a right to voice our predictions as well as our wishful thinking ;P In my case it's wishful thinking, so chill out it's nothing to get stressed over ;)

No wishful thinking at all cuz i dont want minerva to join too(why you think i say in my first post "one more character ruined?"), but it's ok i dont expect much from a guy who believes the things gonna happen in a manga is the things he wants to happen seems like your are the one who misunderstood ;)
Anyway Noted. I will never again take you seriously, thanks for the info ;)
MiratiAug 31, 2013 12:56 PM
The Heart
All right reserved

Aug 31, 2013 1:58 PM

Dec 2007
Wut O.O Someone help me please, maybe I can't write in English because I fail to see from where did you get the idea that I think everything is gonna happen just the way I want. Or is it what you meant? Lack of punctuations marks makes it hard to understand tbh.
Anyway it looks like you didn't read what I wrote like 5 hours ago. I've never said she can't join and I don't really care if you like her or not. Just voiced my opinion about her and wrote why I don't want her to join FT. What will happen? Who knows? And here you are attacking me because I don't want her to join FT, trying to put in my mouth something I didn't say D: I should feel offended by your words I guess, but it's the internetz and you lack few skills in reading with understanding.
Here have some links:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=656409&show=40#msg24831767 my opinion about her and a friendly reminder that I never meant to fight, just btw writing why I don't like her. And here http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=656409&show=40#msg24837439 read it again, because you clearly missed the point.
This is internet, this is discussion about fictional character and you shouldn't takie it so seriously. It's fun as long as people don't go with argumentum ad personam. For me this is always a point where I take my leave because it starts meaningless bashing. You started it now, so here I go. I made myself clear - wrote my opinion about the chapter, The Bitch and so on. Still if you feel like it, have fun with interpretation ;3
Aug 31, 2013 2:05 PM

May 2013
Mirati said:
You make no sense. You don't want to join hun? If you read the thread of the begining you will understand that i dont want her to join to, and the previous post of mine i say you have all right to hate her, so you just post that meaningless thing.

From what you said here:
Mirati said:

You sounded like "even if you hate her, you must not against her joining FT".
That's why I wrote this:
FlameWingman21 said:

I know not that my opinion will ever change Mashima but I only showed how I will be disappointed if she really joins.

Mirati said:
Again no sense at all. I say minerva will join someone say's minerva cant join cuz it's a bad person and i explain with some actually things that happends that gajeel in the PAST was bad guy too i don't say worse (that make no sense thing again) and where did you saw my opinion i wrote some thing gajeel do nothing more. Also gajeel never betray fairy tail i don't know what the fuck are you talking about.

Oh, yes. Showing 5 bad things Gajeel did against Minerva's few bad things was not to show Gajeel is a worse character than Minerva.
Nothing more means both of them are the same, both of them did nothing good. Yes, that's true but pointing out what Gajeel did was clearly to show that he's actually worse than Minerva.

If you show this to someone that don't know FT:
"Kicking a child around for pure spite just cause she lost once despite cheating like a cunt. killing Lucy if not for the officials stopping the match and a whole bunch of healers being on call to help wendy. Being an overall heartless bitch. That's more than enough."
and...
"Here some thing's Gajeel do:
(Chapter 60, Page 12 - 16)"
They would surely say Gajeel was worse. They wouldn't say "none of them are better".

The betrayal part was for Laxus. Why did I say Laxus when this is between Gajeel and Minerva? Because Laxus also should be a worse character than Minerva because what he did was even worse than what Minerva did. Going by your way of thinking.

Sorry for the long post.
FlameWingman21Aug 31, 2013 2:10 PM
Aug 31, 2013 4:45 PM

Apr 2013

(the rest of your post its absolutely gibberish, you don't even know what you write and why)
I sounded like what? oh man... oh man... why did i even try to speak to ftards?

The meaning of what i say it was very very clearly :
Minerva she does bad thing that doesn't a argument for can't join the guild, neither your hate it's argument, neither that i don't like it's argument. Do you finally get it now? Yes? good for you. No? i don't give a fuck! keep fanboying around. Like im gonna post again in ft thread, leave you here talk about erza's hairless pussy.

ps: you sounded like "fap fap fap" stop jerking off
The Heart
All right reserved

Aug 31, 2013 6:34 PM

Apr 2008
Mirati said:

(the rest of your post its absolutely gibberish, you don't even know what you write and why)

Minerva she does bad thing that doesn't a argument for can't join the guild, neither your hate it's argument, neither that i don't like it's argument. Do you finally get it now? Yes? good for you. No? i don't give a fuck! keep fanboying around. Like im gonna post again in ft thread, leave you here talk about erza's hairless pussy.

Good riddance to your unintelligible posts. Sayonara and don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Aug 31, 2013 11:07 PM

May 2013
Mirati said:

I don't know if the your problem is with your eyes or your brain. I clearly said I won't want her to join, not she won't join. Oh wait. You're a troll that made that nonsense "immortal soul or something" thread. No wonder your argument is so stupid. I clearly explain my argument and all you can say is that nonsense.
And
Darklight0303 said:
Sayonara and don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Sep 1, 2013 9:27 AM

Jul 2013
Everyone has their own preferences about what characters they like or don't like. I for one don't like Jellal post memory wipe but that is a minority opinion since he is a popular character. Its not something that's worth arguing over.

As for if Minerva will join or not and if she is too evil or whatever....well some FT members have some dark pasts (anyone remember laxus trying to kill everyone?) Or the previously mentioned gajeel. But I don't think they have developed her background enough for her to be in that position to make the leap. Usually they have some set up that people can sympathize with before they do and Minerva doesn't have that ATM.
Sep 1, 2013 4:28 PM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
So basically, getting older made Gray dumb. Cause look at all the ingenious uses of ice make kid Gray used

exactly what i thought... doesn´t really make sense xD
And it´s not even true that the imagination of a kid is better then the one from an adult.
Every time Hiro tries to be creative the only thing he can think of is boobs...
Sep 1, 2013 6:16 PM

Mar 2009
The more I think about it the more I want to give Minerva a 2nd chance. I don't like her for what She did to Lucy or everything else in tournament.

Same way as Makarov helped Gajeel not fall into the dark side now Erza is trying to help Minerva return to the light side ;p

Would Minerva make a good partner for Laxus (any way he would like to do it partner thing)? :D

Next few chapters Minerva will probably be getting mad at Erza for trying to help her.
Sep 2, 2013 2:28 PM

Oct 2011
Oh, I thought they were gonna stay as kids till the later part of the arc. Anyways it's a good chapter 4/5

confused_Imakuni said:
Darklight0303 said:
So basically, getting older made Gray dumb. Cause look at all the ingenious uses of ice make kid Gray used

exactly what i thought... doesn´t really make sense xD
And it´s not even true that the imagination of a kid is better then the one from an adult.
Every time Hiro tries to be creative the only thing he can think of is boobs...

My theory is, he is forced to use his brain in that situation when normally he only uses sheer power to the point that he doesn't rely on his brain to do it
Sep 2, 2013 8:26 PM
Sep 2012
Well I am predicating in the next few chapter, Erza is going to save Minerva's life. How will she respond to that, I don't know.

Maybe that will get to reevaluate her life and change for the better, or maybe she will just call Erza a fool and try to take her down.

Even if she does have a change of heart, Minerva not joining Fairy Tail, she broke the law and joined a dark guild, she is going to jail.
blfanSep 2, 2013 8:33 PM
Sep 14, 2017 7:14 AM

Feb 2013
Really hot battle on the ice.
That guy is a demon from the book of Zeref?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.