Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kita e.: Diamond Dust Drops Episode 12 Discussion

Aug 28, 2013 8:19 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh, so the finale is sort of a gathering of all the main heroines from each of the arcs. Suomi is still my favorite though...

I guess final episode ties in the theme of the diamond dust drops. I figured it would be something down that line...

Overall, 5/10. Romance aspect bombed but it had some nice emotions and back stories. Suomi best girl.

Feb 21, 2016 10:33 AM

I was already wondering how they'd do the final episode with the last episode, ending that arc. In general it wasn't too bad as every main heroine appeared in this sort of compilation of all the stories.

But well in general this anime was a bit slow, only a handful of scenes were good and in general the forced drama wasn't too good.

All in all an average anime.

Apr 29, 2017 6:08 AM

And not all of them have met each other in person; the actual meet-ups that I've seen were:

1. Karin and Suomi; and
2. Atsuko and Akari

Nov 17, 2017 2:24 PM

It's more or less what I'm looking for in anime.
That kind of atmosphere, daily life with a little bit of fantasy, narration like this, art direction like this and a lot other things. It doesn't need to be ultra high budget production. Ironically it's a Deen's anime, one of my least favorite studios...

Solid 8/10 for me.

I watched it with Froth Bite fansubs and it was even more nostalgic. I really miss that kind of fansubbing. Back then people put their whole hearts into their subs, without pointless localization and simplifications.
Dub = fake crap. Always.