Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2013 9:32 PM
Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
omg it's over :( Amazing episode! so Ren killed the doctor to protect the baby. Yes, this hentai is pretty twisted in all ways haha, but to run through 10 spectacular episodes like that, Night Shift Nurses is unbelievable! Excellent hentai. 10/10
Jan 23, 2015 7:45 PM

Nov 2010
Ok, it really surprised me the motive Ren had to kill Ryuji... Quite interesting for a hentai.
May 10, 2017 3:53 AM
Jul 2018
The way the protagonist so confidently said, "This is not rape," makes me wonder what his definition of rape is.

Having completed this OVA, there's one question on my mind. After seeing all the occurrences of characters pooping, you've gotta wonder one thing—who the hell is responsible for cleaning all the messes up? If it's a janitor, he deserves some sort of MVP award.

And in the 9th episode, the doctor gives his reason for picking gynecology as the area of his career. I feel like proctology would've been a way better choice based off what we've seen in these 10 episodes.
Aug 1, 2017 10:41 AM

May 2010
I have to say that I've never felt so satisfied watching a hentai before. Not a mindless fuck fest but a great show of manipulation and what after affects it had on those women's psyche.

Let's not forget the scat, cause I've never laughed at shit like that before.

Hopefully the sequels and so forth keep me satisfied.
Nov 26, 2018 7:25 AM

Jul 2009
I came in expecting something akin to Lilith's stuff, but what I got was a surprisingly interesting psychological tale with one of the best hentai protagonists ever. Ryuji was so entertainingly crafty and devious that I stayed for him instead of the girls, no joke. Nice erotic scenes which struck a fine balance between disgusting and sexy. Most of all, a 10-episode hentai! It'd be tough to find something in the genre that can top this.
Apr 9, 2021 8:05 PM
Jul 2018
best chinese cartoon about seggs.
Jan 30, 2023 8:06 PM

Nov 2010
5:25 She's so beautiful I want to lick every inch of her, especially her sweaty armpits.
The doc deserved that kind of death. However, I wonder if he changed in the end and loved Ren. My bet is a demon will always be a demon.
I need a longer sex scene of Ren with her hair down! She's so my type!
I mostly fapped on Ren's episodes which are 1 & 6. I can't get enough of her! 8/10
Mar 12, 2023 9:25 PM
Feb 2014
It was fine, the only part I didn't like was the 💩, 🙄 I can watch a woman getting pissed on and drinking it but 💩 is where I draw the line. I only tough it out was to see Ryuji's demise and the aftermath.
Aug 27, 2023 8:46 PM

Jun 2011
It's interesting that Ryuji is a huge fan of how women create life,  but when it happens in his own life, he tries to kill the unborn baby. While Narumi says "流産" (miscarriage) It's almost certain that having a vacuum cleaner at full pressure inside you, is going to do some damage. O.o

It's quite a shocking reveal and a really strong ending that leaves one with an unsettling impression. 
MiniMoose-kunAug 27, 2023 9:16 PM
Jan 13, 6:14 AM
Mar 2017
Legenday series. overall good but a bit crazy at some points.
The Doc is one incredibly crazy, dangerous and highly intelligent person He loves himself and his experiments, that's about it
It's scary how brainwashed all the nurses have become. Basically all of them will never have a "normal" relationship for the rest of their lives
And Ren is the most broken of all. She is going to keep the baby of a man that treated her like actual garbage but she's twisted it into
them loving eachother....LOL. I should laught but it is that kinda insane.

More topics from this board

» so? how was ur experience

soul4soul - Nov 4, 2008

38 by Detector1977 »»
Jan 13, 6:24 AM

Poll: » Yakin Byoutou Episode 5 Discussion

PetenDarkClown - Aug 26, 2013

6 by Hentaiacc_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:20 AM

Poll: » Yakin Byoutou Episode 9 Discussion

PetenDarkClown - Aug 27, 2013

4 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Aug 27, 2023 5:39 PM

Poll: » Yakin Byoutou Episode 8 Discussion

PetenDarkClown - Aug 27, 2013

10 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Aug 27, 2023 2:49 PM

Poll: » Yakin Byoutou Episode 1 Discussion

PetenDarkClown - Aug 26, 2013

7 by SlakedLime »»
Apr 11, 2023 8:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.