Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 27, 2016 1:07 AM

Nov 2012
Wow, this was really a pretty harcore episode, just totally crushing Allen's hopes. He didn't manage to save Suman, and any hopes of getting his soul back were crushed by Tykki. 5/5
Jul 14, 2016 4:03 PM
Nov 2014
OMG this episode pissed me off so much!
Where the fuck is Lenalee when Alen most needs her? Is that bitch taking a dump or something?

Yes, I understand, she is fucking sad because she just lost her friend, but Alen is over there risking his life to save Suman, the guy she is crying for. She doesn't even try to save him, she just gives up like the little bitch she is and leaves her friend behind because she is too busy crying.

She can fucking cry later after she actually tries to do something! God she pissed me off so much. She hasn't been doing anything these last episodes.
Seriously? Her friends are in trouble and she decides this is the best time to check if some random girl is ok and make a phone call while dozens of other people are killed?
Is this bitch for real?
How can she be an exorcist?!
Jul 28, 2016 6:56 AM

Jul 2013
How much longer will Allen continue to grate my fucking teeth. There's destruction and chaos everywhere and all he ever mutters is "I have to save Suman" like a little bitch. Does he not even realize the tragedy that befell the town near their fight.
Dec 24, 2016 9:18 AM
Jan 2012
sad episode. Poor Suman. His die,but he did farewell your daughter.
Allen rescue the innocence,but not rescue of suman.
May 20, 2017 3:38 PM
Aug 2012
I enjoy Allen acting in such cool manner! Gosh in moments like this you realise how truly mature he is
Jan 12, 2018 7:52 PM

Feb 2012
OMG this episode pissed me off so much!
Where the fuck is Lenalee when Alen most needs her? Is that bitch taking a dump or something?

Yes, I understand, she is fucking sad because she just lost her friend, but Alen is over there risking his life to save Suman, the guy she is crying for. She doesn't even try to save him, she just gives up like the little bitch she is and leaves her friend behind because she is too busy crying.

She can fucking cry later after she actually tries to do something! God she pissed me off so much. She hasn't been doing anything these last episodes.
Seriously? Her friends are in trouble and she decides this is the best time to check if some random girl is ok and make a phone call while dozens of other people are killed?
Is this bitch for real?
How can she be an exorcist?!

Omg THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!!! IMMA CALL THIS ONE THE EPISODE LENALEE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BITCH SLAPPED!!! THIS SEASON S A REWATCH FOR ME SO I KNOW WHAT IS ALL HER FAULT NEXT!!! I'M SO GLAD SHE SUFFERS LOTZ AND LOTZ SOON!!!!
Apr 16, 2018 6:52 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Damm, D.Gray Man getting really good again, after like 25 episodes, FINALLY!

It was sad what happened to Suman and Tiki at the end O.O
Just crazy shit is sure to happen next episode!
Apr 26, 2018 2:26 AM

Dec 2017
Lol I started to hate Tikk Mikk This curse I hate him Very sad episode was good but very sad :( I can not bear this
Jul 18, 2022 1:15 PM

May 2018
rip Suman. I hope Tyki gets his ass kicked but we all know that's never gonna happen
Sep 5, 2022 8:59 PM
May 2021
goddamn, I wasn't expecting that, I would've thought they would find some way to let Suman live and everything is fine, but then that happened, I'm shocked, and I feel bad now....damn
Feb 1, 2023 12:25 PM

May 2020
I'm honestly surprised to see Allen still speaking as for how he was blasted kilometers away in his attempt to save Suman, he should've passed out at the very least lol. Though Suman perished and.. it's sad but what's even more sadder is Tyki's there to retrieve the innocence and we know it's not going to end well for Allen.
Jul 6, 2023 10:28 AM

Apr 2016
Woah, Allen let Suman kill a lot of people here.
It looks like Allen didn't mind all that people lives at all.
Dec 17, 2023 5:23 PM
Jan 2020
Reply to Kamapuaa
That was awesome, its just getting darker. I didn't think he would wipe out the whole village, was thinking Allen would stop him. But I was so wrong 0.0, but its just getting more awesome each week!
@Kamapuaa Allen should have killed Suman to save the village. He instead focused on saving Suman. Bad priorities.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 51 Discussion

ashura - Oct 5, 2007

24 by Cammell »»
Mar 23, 6:49 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 20 Discussion

kie_ - Sep 14, 2008

27 by Gouveiaa »»
Jan 10, 4:08 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 3 Discussion

andrewsch5658 - Jan 30, 2009

27 by lovefromyani »»
Jan 10, 12:43 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 2 Discussion

andrewsch5658 - Jan 30, 2009

41 by lovefromyani »»
Dec 26, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Jul 16, 2008

83 by lovefromyani »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.