Forum Settings
Forums
Scum's Wish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2013 10:10 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aww how cute, a prince and his princess. It looks more like a fantasy to me though..

Kind of an awkward chapter. Dat "relationship.
Aug 25, 2013 2:22 AM

Feb 2012
This manga honestly without hyperbole terrible.
Aug 25, 2013 9:48 PM

Aug 2012
Pretty weird relationship.
She's getting possessive =w=
Wonder if, as expected, they will eventually fall for each other...
Sep 27, 2013 7:38 PM

Apr 2013
yea, the childhood friend just had to appear.

but, wow. i mean, wow. "Don't go around hugging what belongs to other people".
Dec 8, 2014 6:41 AM

Jun 2013
I thought it was weird how they did not show anything about Mugi as of now and BAM! the childhood friend appears.
and what is with 'as I thought, every boy looks like a potato to me' this?
Mar 28, 2016 10:02 PM

May 2015
Hanabi’s possessive attitude is intimidating-scary....

I like her, but I dislike her at the same time, weird.... She doesn’t like Mugi, but she doesn’t dislike him, but she gets frustrated when other girls cling to him. Mugi seems indifferent to her and her terrible personalty. Noriko is kinda annoying though, but most childhood friends are portrayed that way, so nothing new there.

And of course they weren’t having sex all this time (that would have been too much). It’s all about foreplaying after all... Good for Mugi to make that clear to Hanabi before they started “dating” though.... Anyhow, such an interesting and odd couple with a really unhealthy relationship, hopefully they will forget about their absurd crushes and start falling in love for real.

Can't wait to see this chapter animated in the upcoming TV series... I can see lot of people disliking the two main leads at this point; Hanabi for her controlling and bitchy attitude, and Mugi for his indifferent attitude towards the whole situation.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
May 2, 2016 11:24 PM
Sep 2015
So they don't actually have sex? How disappointing.
Feb 16, 2017 3:14 AM

Jan 2016
kalinime said:

You sound like a brat that hasn't experienced life or any form of bad relationship.

And I realize this post is pretty old, but I hope you've grown a bit since you posted it, so I apologize if you've changed your opinion since then.

I'm pretty proud of the characters, to be honest. It doesn't show love, but at least caring from the Mugi toward Hanabi.
Feb 18, 2017 10:41 PM
Sep 2015
BlackCell said:
kalinime said:

You sound like a brat that hasn't experienced life or any form of bad relationship.

And I realize this post is pretty old, but I hope you've grown a bit since you posted it, so I apologize if you've changed your opinion since then.

I'm pretty proud of the characters, to be honest. It doesn't show love, but at least caring from the Mugi toward Hanabi.

Um yeah, Mr. Mature Man, you sure showed me!
Jul 20, 2023 10:42 PM

Oct 2021
I am reading this more for the art and less for the story. The art style is so s3xy on its own even without this kind of story in it. In any case, I am loving the promise made on Chapter 5. All on its own, those 3 rules are bound to be broken just because of plot convenience. Second, I love the dynamic between the characters even though it's a fake relationship; but Hanabi can be such a b1tch sometimes. 😖😳

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity

More topics from this board

» About the adaptation…

TEMPEST_1 - Mar 23

1 by LiamTheLaz »»
Mar 23, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Décor Chapter 2 Discussion

EGOIST - Jan 31, 2018

5 by Quiddity131 »»
Feb 5, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Décor Chapter 6 Discussion

64BitRatchet - Aug 17, 2018

17 by Quiddity131 »»
Feb 5, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2013

3 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:10 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Décor Chapter 5 Discussion

EGOIST - May 11, 2018

9 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 10:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.