Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 2, 2013 4:11 PM
Mar 2013
Mclovinballs said:
As long as JC Staff ignores any more spin offs and gives us a season 3 of Index, I don't care.
Mclovinballs said:
As long as JC Staff ignores any more spin offs and gives us a season 3 of Index, I don't care.
TallonKarrde23 said:
dwilli10 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the growth of online services such as Crunchyroll are impacting those numbers. Not to mention piracy.

Japan doesn't have Crunchyroll or anything similar. These sales numbers are based on JP sales only, so that has no impact - there are VERY few overseas fans who import DVD/BD due to the high prices Japan sells anime for.

There's also reverse-importing (though given how long Railgun took to release because of that, I doubt any Japanese are planning on waiting.

However, a lot of them might be waiting on the box set, which seems to be the norm these days. BD sales for all shows seem to be lower than they should be lately because of the fact almost everything gets a blu ray boxset release once it's all available - and usually it comes with extras.

It seems to me more like the otaku are being more intelligent with their spending now instead of just buying everything 50 times over.

Not to mention, I'm a bit confused, but it looks like the numbers he quoted are first press limited edition vs normal first DVD/BD for Railgun/Index/IndexII. Which kind of skews things into being inaccurate unless I'm misunderstanding something.
i wouldn't worry to much tallon because if what you said is true about anime fans are spending their money more wisely on the box set then the overall sale might surpass index 2 after railgun S ends.
Sep 3, 2013 1:26 AM

Aug 2009
Mclovinballs said:
Animating the side stories isnt bad.MAking half assed original arcs that even the author himself takes as canon only what he likes is what is bad.
Mar 26, 2014 8:29 PM
Dec 2013
Goryo said:
Accelerator is a generic "omg he's super evil" villain

fucking boring ass character to make a series off of.

If you only seen Railgun S you deffinatly o not know enough about him. Actually Railgun S even showed his back story and how his view on the clones changed towards the end. That aside, if you watch index or better yet read the LN and see what occured after the Sisers arc, You will see he is not some "super evil vilain" He ends up becoming an anti-hero whose character developes throughout. The LN goes over his remorse for what he did to the clones and he is protecting one of them named Last order and making sure no one tramples over the clones life ever again. His character is actually more complex and interesting than Touma's. You can try reading about him on wiki and it will explain his character.
Jun 23, 2014 9:24 AM
Jun 2014
Sorry for having a different opinion from most people, but I for one am really exited for this! :) I mean, we can't really judge it after only having seen a few chapters. I'm sure that the 'creators' will edit things more later on. It will likely show us a lot more about Accels past too, and why he kills people. (In more detail.) <3
Jun 23, 2014 11:08 AM

Aug 2009
bobswolf2001 said:
Sorry for having a different opinion from most people, but I for one am really exited for this! :) I mean, we can't really judge it after only having seen a few chapters. I'm sure that the 'creators' will edit things more later on. It will likely show us a lot more about Accels past too, and why he kills people. (In more detail.) <3
The first people(except clones #2-#10031) he, intentionally at least, killed, were the Hound Dogs that were after Last Order during the Academy City Invasion arc.
The whole reason he joined the Project is so that he would avoid killing humans.
So there isnt anything to reveal about that.

A story about his past,during when all of Academy City's forces fought him and when he was under Kihara Amata's supervision would be good.

As for the chapters that are already realised, the only thing that annoys everyone is the art.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.