Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 7, 2007 5:05 PM

Farfie said:
You can try Kurosagi or Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. Unless you've already watched them. ^_^U

Yeah, I finished Hana-Kimi a while back and this morning it was so HOT in my room that I ended up waking up at three and not being able to go back to sleep ... so I was like meh, guess I'll start Kurosagi. And I'm like, halfway through the last episode now. :D It's OMG GOOD. I really love these type of shows.

Dec 7, 2007 8:10 PM

konakona said:
Farfie said:
You can try Kurosagi or Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. Unless you've already watched them. ^_^U

Yeah, I finished Hana-Kimi a while back and this morning it was so HOT in my room that I ended up waking up at three and not being able to go back to sleep ... so I was like meh, guess I'll start Kurosagi. And I'm like, halfway through the last episode now. :D It's OMG GOOD. I really love these type of shows.

wow your pretty fast compared to me, i'm just still on episode 9 for about 1 month now, where do you download/watch them?

Dec 8, 2007 10:51 AM

Farfie said:
konakona said:
Farfie said:

wow your pretty fast compared to me, i'm just still on episode 9 for about 1 month now, where do you download/watch them?

Well that kind of depends on where I am. I hop houses a lot because I'm bratty about where I want to go to school, and so I *technically* still live at home, but ... my home is 70 miles away from where I'm going to school four days a week. So I don't go home much. Therefore, if I want to watch something, I usually don't get to download it 'cause I'm either at school or a friends/relatives house. I'll watch it wherever I can, though. Uhmm... crunchyroll, veoh, dailymotion, youtube, mysoju...etc etc.

I usually take longer to watch series. I've just been putting off stuff for the past couple of days that I should've one, but oh well.

What series are you watching currently? Did you finish Kurosagi? I can't awit for that Kurosagi movie now. <3

As for right now, I'm at my grandma's house for a party that ... I'm really not interested in, so time to find something else to entertain me for a couple of hours.

Dec 8, 2007 4:03 PM

konakona said:
Farfie said:
konakona said:
Farfie said:

Well that kind of depends on where I am. I hop houses a lot because I'm bratty about where I want to go to school, and so I *technically* still live at home, but ... my home is 70 miles away from where I'm going to school four days a week. So I don't go home much. Therefore, if I want to watch something, I usually don't get to download it 'cause I'm either at school or a friends/relatives house. I'll watch it wherever I can, though. Uhmm... crunchyroll, veoh, dailymotion, youtube, mysoju...etc etc.

I usually take longer to watch series. I've just been putting off stuff for the past couple of days that I should've one, but oh well.

What series are you watching currently? Did you finish Kurosagi? I can't awit for that Kurosagi movie now. <3

As for right now, I'm at my grandma's house for a party that ... I'm really not interested in, so time to find something else to entertain me for a couple of hours.

i'm actually still on episode 9 of Kurosagi since i download but they haven't been releasing them lately so yah... and i didn't know there was a Kurosagi Movie, is it still played by the same actors and actresses?

Dec 8, 2007 5:09 PM

Farfie said:
finished Dragon Zakura. Not the ending i had hoped for though.

Agreed, finished it a week ago. I also finished Nodame Cantabile a bit before that.

Dec 8, 2007 8:40 PM

Farfie said:
konakona said:
Farfie said:
konakona said:
Farfie said:

i'm actually still on episode 9 of Kurosagi since i download but they haven't been releasing them lately so yah... and i didn't know there was a Kurosagi Movie, is it still played by the same actors and actresses?

Yeah, same people... I don't know much about it but I think it's just a continuation of the story? They started flming in September I think and it comes out next year.

mcase said:
Farfie said:
finished Dragon Zakura. Not the ending i had hoped for though.

Agreed, finished it a week ago. I also finished Nodame Cantabile a bit before that.

Ah, I don't remember reading that post. That bums me out now, since I'm on episode seven of Dragon Zakura. Maybe I should actually work on my homework instead for once, instead of finishing this up. Eh, dunno...

Dec 9, 2007 10:56 AM

i've actually wanted to watch the movie, Ping Pong but i can't find it anywhere >_<

Dec 9, 2007 11:14 AM

konakona said:
That bums me out now, since I'm on episode seven of Dragon Zakura.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad ending, it just came as a surprise is all.

Dec 9, 2007 3:55 PM

mcase said:
konakona said:
That bums me out now, since I'm on episode seven of Dragon Zakura.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad ending, it just came as a surprise is all.

Finished it this morning. Yeah, now I know what you mean. Still a good drama, but it's got nothing on Kurosagi lol. -wants to rewatch that now that my mind's on it-

Farfie said:
i've actually wanted to watch the movie, Ping Pong but i can't find it anywhere >_<

Well, I don't know where you could download it, but if you don't mind watching it streamed, they've got it on crunchyroll.com.

Edit: Ah, now I'm eight episodes in to It Started With A Kiss and several hours late for bed. XD I'm done with dramas until school is out at the end of this week. ;_; I want the weekend to get here already...
Modified by konakona, Dec 10, 2007 12:28 AM

Dec 21, 2007 8:26 PM

I just watched the first episode of the second season of It Started With A Kiss! Ahhh soooo cute! I am so happy to see all the cast back together again :D

Dec 26, 2007 3:20 AM

Last movie- I not Stupid (enjoyed)
Last drama- Princess Princess D (2 episodes, then dropped)

Dec 29, 2007 11:48 AM

The Honey and Clover live action movie.

Dec 29, 2007 10:15 PM

Last Drama
GTO Live Action Series

Last Movie
Gto Movie ^^

Dec 30, 2007 8:08 AM

ep 7 & 8 Tatta Hitotsu no Koi with Kame <333

Jan 1, 2008 12:17 AM

Flower Boys - Korean. not much of a plot but it's a fun gag I suppose.

Unstoppable Marriage.

Jan 5, 2008 11:24 PM

Maid in Akihabara
Caught a random link and ended up watching all 6 short episodes, found it pretty funny.

Jan 6, 2008 7:36 PM

Just watched episode 1 of the kdrama 'Robbers'. Very amusing. I like it so far. Both of the leads are very good.

Jan 8, 2008 1:27 PM

last ep of pride

planning to do a korean drama next

Jan 12, 2008 9:34 PM

Proposal Daisakusen episode 2

Jan 13, 2008 9:50 AM

Kimi wa Petto
Nodame Cantabile SP Lesson 1

Jan 16, 2008 12:20 AM

war of in-laws 2 ep 1 ~!

Sometimes, we just don't realise how much someone means to us until they're G O N E . .

Jan 17, 2008 4:45 PM

i just finished It started with a kiss episodes 1&2. it looks really cute, but im watching it on youtube so the quality is a piece of crap

i also just finished the first episode of honey & clover. it's defentitely a MUST for any H&C fan.

Jan 18, 2008 1:22 AM

watched the lovely complex movie, and absofrickinlutely loved it! ^_^

Jan 18, 2008 1:29 AM

Hajime no Ippo ep73 (rewatching the entire series, almost done... again)

Jan 19, 2008 5:56 PM

wow i just started the hana yori dango drama, (just finished episode 1)

it is SOOOoooo good. like the anime was good but the drama is 100x better!!!

Jan 19, 2008 7:38 PM

finished Proposal Daisakusen... don't like the ending...

Jan 20, 2008 6:02 AM

Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang- Just watched Ep 1-7. Like it so far...the stereotypical characters who have absolutely no understanding of each other in Korean/ Taiwan dramas.

Jan 25, 2008 9:05 PM

finally finished Kurosagi. can't wait for the movie! ^_^

Jan 26, 2008 11:25 AM

Just finished the first season of Hana Yori Dango ... its Amazing!!! I love this show to pieces!! the ending like made me cry it was too cute. i cant wait for the second season to download so i can watch it

Jan 26, 2008 4:20 PM

Stand UP!! episode 1

Jan 28, 2008 10:52 PM

i just watched the first episode of Nodame Cantabile. Wow, its so good. its JUST like the anime... but better, since there arent any cg things for when they play instruments and such. =)

Jan 30, 2008 8:49 AM

my friends tutor 2, I'm not sure this is Japanese dramas or Korean because it shows both language. slice of life and comedy genre. I enjoy her time at weird Korean student homestay with funny people in it.

Jan 30, 2008 2:42 PM

Two Faces Of My Girlfriend.
This movie was hilarious, watch it.

Jan 30, 2008 5:53 PM

Just finished watching Virgin Snow. Omigosh, that movie was SO GOOD. Like, it was really cute. Japanese and Korean in the same movie, yessss.

Jan 31, 2008 8:40 PM

Last weeks episode of the Negima drama... raw for new ep should be out tomorrow ^^

Jan 31, 2008 9:05 PM

Just finished Honey and Clover the movie. And Bleach Musicals.
better looking than u

Feb 1, 2008 11:13 PM

Just finished Hana Yori Dango Returns.

I'm in love. it was possibly the most amazing drama ever, i think the drama in it even exceeds my love for grey's anatomy and gossip girl drama (is that even possible??!!) I couldn't stop laughing with all of domyoji's sillyness, and feeling bafd for makino and rui all the time. it just beat the anime by a complete longshot, i felt no connection to the characters when i watched the anime.

matsujun = best domyoji ever.

Feb 2, 2008 1:21 AM

I just finished the first episode of 14Sai No Haha and liked it. Now on to #2. . .

Feb 2, 2008 11:24 AM

Just finished the second episode of Honey and Clover, and second episode of Hana Yori Dango.
better looking than u

Feb 3, 2008 11:27 AM

on episode 5 of STAND UP!!... really don't get the plot -_-U

Feb 4, 2008 5:16 AM

Tonight will be the finale of Iryu 2 for me.

I say that because I've just checked over on d-addicts and noticed that the lovely people of BON have released the final eps subs. :'D

I can't wait... even though the sequel is largely inferior to the first Team Medical Dragon. D: [Opinion... so don't shoot me if you disagree~!]

Feb 4, 2008 7:59 PM

Episode 2 of Yukan Club.
better looking than u

Feb 4, 2008 10:37 PM

just watched the first 4 episodes of Kimi wa petto... in a row.

i think i've just fallen in love with it, and i really didnt expect to at all. matsumoto jun's character is so good, he's such a good actor. and the story is just addictive o.o

edit: 7am..... Just finished watching the last episode of kimi wa petto it was absolutely amazing, i really cant get over it. anyone who hasnt seen it needs to see it right now !!!!
Modified by katsup, Feb 5, 2008 3:56 AM

Feb 6, 2008 1:42 AM

Episode 05 of Nobuta wo Produce.

Funny stuff. Very endearing.

::Edited::
Just finished Nobuta wo Produce.

Was quite happy at the end for once.... I didn't come close to weeping like a schoolgirl.
Modified by DrRich, Feb 7, 2008 2:52 PM

Feb 7, 2008 3:43 PM

Just finished 200 Pounds of Beauty, so good.

Edit: akihabara@Deep Episode one, Extremely funny.
Modified by StephanBlackhawk, Feb 7, 2008 6:00 PM
better looking than u

Feb 14, 2008 6:10 AM

Too beautiful to lie. a korean drama. pretty sweet and funny.

Feb 15, 2008 9:05 PM

I've just finished Oishii Proposal. I'm still thinking what I should watch next. Got a bit bored with animes these days.

Feb 15, 2008 9:09 PM

H&C 3... Yeah, don't watch much drama series. >_>

Feb 16, 2008 11:18 AM

Just finished Nobuta wo Produce. Loved it!

Feb 19, 2008 10:12 AM

Suicide Circle/ Jisatsu Circle.
Kinda weird, but nice :]

Pages (20) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »