Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2020 5:12 AM
Feb 2016
It would have been nice if Irako would have been giving a fair fight,but I didn't expect anything less crazy from this demented old dude. Wondering why Irako didn't even try to use the sword, mabye the old man is just that good.

Mie sure isn't the brightest bulb. The moment she's treated as an actual human being she immediately falls in love with him ? Her future won't be looking good if she keeps hanging around Irako.
Mar 12, 2021 8:52 PM

Jun 2020
dude ate her nipple. this episode really tied everything together and it's all starting to make sense now. I can't wait for all of the gore to come
Aug 23, 2021 9:57 AM

Jan 2021
Now, now. The scene where sensei slashing ​​Irako's eyes was scary and gave me goosebumps but wow, honestly it was a very powerful and amazing sword technique. I found it really cool and crazy at the same time. I was completely speechless when the sword had slashed ​​it so sudden and very fast and blood was pouring out of Irako's eyes! Aw man... he lost everything. Everything he had worked for for the life he wanted. Plus, he lost his sight.

I'm still confused anyway, why did he have an affair with Lady Iku? It's true that in the beginning he wasn't certain to be Kogan's successor, so it's not certain that Mie will marry him. But it's like, it's really risky, you know.. having an affair with the concubine of his sensei! Which he himself knew that his sensei could act beyond common sense!!! He's not really in love with Iku, is he?

I don't hate Irako but I feel like he deserves it? Irako can be called as a traitor right? Even though sensei himself isn't a good person either (we all know sensei is insanely insane), but sensei is sensei, the number one and most important person there.

"That day gave birth to two monsters. No, three monsters."

Jul 17, 2022 5:16 AM

Dec 2020
this episode was just amazing! loved every second of it. this really is a great anime.

in my opinion, Seigen deserved his punishment. you must have balls of steel to do what he did which lead to this.

i mean, they could have given him a new look in the early episodes but instead, they make you a pupil of the house. how do you repay the kogan? fuck his wife.

Seigen's scream was elite when he lost his eyesight!
Sep 9, 2022 9:40 AM

Feb 2015
Thank god for that poppy seed medicine otherwise... Jesus christ!
Jul 26, 2023 7:16 AM
May 2017
Though I am not aware as to why Fujiki cried and how it made him into a monster but the Irako part made sense.
Oct 8, 2023 2:35 PM
Sep 2016
its like watching the birth of a dragon, slowly but surely coming out of its shell to rain fire on the world
Nov 7, 2023 3:09 PM
Aug 2022
Pervertism and facked-upness at peak. I loled every moment starting from cut off nip lick.
Nov 7, 2023 3:15 PM
Aug 2022
How the hell he gonna be monster without his ballz?! It doesn't make sense.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shigurui Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Dec 3, 2007

53 by xoxondudi »»
Mar 11, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Shigurui Episode 3 Discussion

zq - Sep 4, 2007

49 by xoxondudi »»
Mar 11, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Shigurui Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Jan 30, 2008

137 by JoexySun »»
Jan 11, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Shigurui Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 28, 2007

36 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 8, 2023 2:27 AM

Poll: » Shigurui Episode 7 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 2, 2007

34 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 7, 2023 4:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.