Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 8 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 22, 2013 10:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh snap Sakura...

I have to say that Togami is a bit cruel as Asahina stands up for her friend. And shit, Sakura...she's going berserk. Am I surprised? Kinda..RIP Sakura ;.;
Aug 22, 2013 11:25 AM

Mar 2013

PANTSU !
This show sure have fanservices in unexpected place.

Anyway,a lot of serious drama stuffs happe............

Aug 22, 2013 11:26 AM

Apr 2013
The interesting part has finally started , lady and gentlemens who have not spoiled themselves with the game from here on things will go deliciously interesting.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 22, 2013 2:15 PM

Nov 2008
there goes my hope on cattle mutilation moment. they didnt animate it.. no hagakure justice in this show. no 30%prediction and fortune telling is not supernatural speech... im left with despair now.

the investigation is not even complete... guess it will continue next week which will definitely ruin the trial.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 22, 2013 2:21 PM

Jul 2008
Been a while since I played the game, but the feeling of seriously hurting Monokuma in this whole case still prevails *sighs*

And did they really have to cut Kirigiri's sulking towards Naegi? I actually like that part in the game D:
Aug 22, 2013 2:40 PM

May 2012
Out of all the panties I wanted to see Sakura's was not one. Sakura was really out there this episode. Feel sorry for Aoi, she just lost her best friend. Damn. I guess the trail will be next episode.
Aug 22, 2013 2:43 PM

Sep 2011
oh hey the best parts of the game are starting, lets see the anime fuck it up

Though im both excited and worried about chap 5

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 22, 2013 2:47 PM

May 2012
I was hoping we would get to see Aoi slap Togami in fully animated glory.
Aug 22, 2013 3:35 PM
Aug 2013
zakkun89 said:

Exactly my reaction.
Aug 22, 2013 4:57 PM

Nov 2007
4th floor unlucked. There was a plan, but an unfortunate event causing current situation. That guy with femaie outfit is ordered for killing one of them. Genocider girl vs. sport girl argument because of that incident. Alter Ego with wireless. And that guy in topic died in a locked room. His sporty friend is suspecting that either one of Ishida-san's character, genocider girl, and the guy with that huge hair is the suspect.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 22, 2013 5:16 PM

Mar 2010
Next episode: prepare your feels.

【私の夢しかありません。】 | | | | | | |
Aug 22, 2013 7:03 PM

Feb 2008
Aww that blush!!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 23, 2013 12:55 AM

Sep 2012
I really didn't expect sakura to die, nor to be the mole (well, I did after last episode). I'm definitely interested in seeing how this all plays out.

I'm just glad Hagakure didn't die. Hopefully he's not the culprit either :\. Though in all honesty, I'm surprised he's lasted this long. For being a fortune teller, things certainly don't go his way.
Aug 23, 2013 4:35 AM

Nov 2012
NOOOOOO sakura ;~; still the saddest death man. and poor aoi ;~;
and glad they animated aoi slapping togami. i love him, but he really deserved it this time.
Aug 23, 2013 4:44 AM

Apr 2013
silverwalls said:
NOOOOOO sakura ;~; still the saddest death man. and poor aoi ;~;
and glad they animated aoi slapping togami. i love him, but he really deserved it this time.

He deserves more than just one slap for the way he acts .....
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 23, 2013 4:46 AM

May 2012
00:25 shemale

07:56 Toukochan <3<3<3

11:56 roundround twin mountains ga tabetai

20:20 PING-PONG-PANG-PONG

22:35 UFUFUFUFU

A better anime studio should remake this.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 23, 2013 4:46 AM

Aug 2009
The passing went smoothly this time and didn't seem rushed like it usually does. I guess it's because there less characters to keep active (that ending picture is so damn depressing. I miss you guys T-T), we are down to six + AlterEgo.

The mastermind really created a lot of agitation among the remaining students this time. I can only imagine how difficult it has been for Sakura, being under Monokuma's thumb all this time and being scared of being rejected by Asahina if she told the truth. It has always been clear how highly she value their friendship. And what was that about with the hostages? They can't be saved now that Sakura is dead.

Hagakure's scream xD, amazing this goofball is still around, he's always so scared and helpless. Now Asahina is accusing him for murder again, such an unlucky guy.

Asahina really got a lot of attention these past episodes. I think she is a good girl, but also a little too quick to jump to conclusions. I love her for slapping Togami, he deserved it!
Aug 23, 2013 6:13 AM

Sep 2012
Valentinetwin said:
zakkun89 said:

Exactly my reaction.
Aug 23, 2013 6:16 AM
Mar 2013
A good episode. I thought Asahina was really annoying though
Aug 23, 2013 6:21 AM

Nov 2012
^This.
Was not expecting Sakura to be dead soon after knowing she was the boss spy.
Aug 23, 2013 6:53 AM

May 2013
Let's see...
Alter Ego found another picture with Maizono, Celestia, and Yamada in it. He also reveals the plan of the school regarding the keeping of students inside. And he became friends with Naegi.

Togami deserved that slap. Give it to him, Asahina!

Hooray for development between Naegi and Kirigiri!

In this episode, it's confirmed that Sakura is the one who's working with Monokuma. Then Sakura went Super Saiyan, just like what Ishimaru did. And now, Sakura died. It happened too fast. I guess we'll find out who killed her in the next episode.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 23, 2013 6:56 AM

Sep 2011
this isnt me ragging on the anime but am i the only one that thinks the blushing looks weird?

Speaking of which yay they kept in at least one of the naegi and kirigiri hints, they got very ship heavy around chap 4 and up

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 23, 2013 7:01 AM

Nov 2011
Oh come on, I want to see Kirigiri being mad at Naegi more. They make up too fast.

The best girl died (don't bother arguing about it), at least her corpse discovery scene look great and she actually died smiling.

Togami totally deserved that bitchslap. Cat fight between Fukawa and Asahina, end up with Genocider.

Closed Room Murder, this case should be more interesting than the rest.

Aug 23, 2013 7:10 AM

Mar 2012
KaiserNazrin said:
Oh come on, I want to see Kirigiri being mad at Naegi more. They make up too fast.

Play the game then. It feels like she's mad for a long time (2+ days) in that and it was pretty much killing me considering how much I like Kirigiri.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Aug 23, 2013 7:14 AM

Nov 2011
CreationBreaker said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Play the game then. It feels like she's mad for a long time (2+ days) in that and it was pretty much killing me considering how much I like Kirigiri.

Already played it. I want to see it animated like what anime adaption supposed to do.

Aug 23, 2013 7:17 AM

Mar 2012
KaiserNazrin said:
CreationBreaker said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Already played it. I want to see it animated like what anime adaption supposed to do.

Ahhh...okay...
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Aug 23, 2013 7:31 AM

Jul 2013
oh no
Aug 23, 2013 8:04 AM

Aug 2013
Feels less rushed overall, though to fit the rest of chapter 4 in the next episode, will take a lot of rushing. The animators have learned how to condense the trial to make it short, so it'll lose a lot of its impact. (especially with this trial in particular)
Aug 23, 2013 8:12 AM

Jul 2013
Huh things are picking up to find out who is helping the mastermind from the episode. Oh man now Sakura is gone now and new trail awaits us next episode.

Aug 23, 2013 8:19 AM

Mar 2013
Closed room murders are definitely one of my favorites.
Looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 23, 2013 8:19 AM

Nov 2009

This.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2013 8:20 AM

May 2013
This is getting interesting. What the heck is with the picture that Alter Ego found?
Aug 23, 2013 8:26 AM

Jun 2013
This is getting really good. Sakura looked like she was about to kill someone when she was powering up lol. Cant wait until next week!
Aug 23, 2013 8:34 AM
Mar 2010
Is it me or did something not feel right?

Game Spoiler:

It's still a bit awkward to just see random bits of evidence thrown at us in my opinion though.
Aug 23, 2013 8:38 AM

Jul 2013
That was an interesting episode, to find out that Sakura was the mole kind of surprised me, but for her to be the one that died was unexpected. This case seems like it'll be very interesting since it's a closed room murder, but I wonder if Hagakure, Fukawa, and Togami are the only possible suspects.
Aug 23, 2013 8:40 AM

Apr 2013
45Ravager said:
That was an interesting episode, to find out that Sakura was the mole kind of surprised me, but for her to be the one that died was unexpected. This case seems like it'll be very interesting since it's a closed room murder, but I wonder if Hagakure, Fukawa, and Togami are the only possible suspects.

You forgot words Sakura said from episode 1 'till now . If you would go back or search for quote of her you would understand many things.
Aug 23, 2013 8:49 AM
Mar 2010
yeokso said:

More game spoiler:

On a more on-topic thing, I feel like Hagakure gets blamed for everything. Poor guy.

Edit: Edited for clarity.
daultimateAug 23, 2013 9:03 AM
Aug 23, 2013 8:50 AM

Apr 2013
yeokso said:

daultimate said:
Is it me or did something not feel right?

Game Spoiler:-snipped-

-snipped-

I actually never took notice to that. I thought exactly the same thing as what daultimate had said. That was very easy to miss, at least for me it was, thanks to /that/ part of the scene.

Edit:
daultimate said:
-snipped-

On a more on-topic thing, I feel like Hagakure gets blamed for everything. Poor guy.

Oh... well... shit.
Aug 23, 2013 8:54 AM

Jul 2010
Somewhat interesting episode. Kinda got a feeling that sakura asked asahina to kill her, so she could escape. Otherwise it's any of those 3 for real.
Aug 23, 2013 9:10 AM

Apr 2013
Mittee said:

The rule only says you're forbidden from destroying locked doors. It says nothing about destroying the lock. Also, if you go to the rec room in the game, you can clearly see there's no lock on the door.

They fucked up.

I'm predicting it now.
Game spoilers:

Then that means... oh God, what have I done?! *runs back to case thread*
Aug 23, 2013 9:17 AM

Nov 2012
Mittee said:
yeokso said:

The rule only says you're forbidden from destroying locked doors. It says nothing about destroying the lock. Also, if you go to the rec room in the game, you can clearly see there's no lock on the door.

They fucked up.

game spoiler
Aug 23, 2013 9:21 AM

May 2008
next episode will really touch the feels, unless if they screw it up. There goes one of best character in the game characterwise.

tsubasalover said:
4th floor unlucked. There was a plan, but an unfortunate event causing current situation. That guy with femaie outfit is ordered for killing one of them. Genocider girl vs. sport girl argument because of that incident. Alter Ego with wireless. And that guy in topic died in a locked room. His sporty friend is suspecting that either one of Ishida-san's character, genocider girl, and the guy with that huge hair is the suspect.

Guy with female outfit is Fujisaki and he died already. If you're talking about Sakura she is a girl.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 23, 2013 9:25 AM

Apr 2013
I can see how much attention tsubasalover payed to the anime if he confused Sakura for a guy , I understand Fujisaki because he looked like a girl but Sakura was clearly a girl that worked on her muscles alot .
Aug 23, 2013 10:07 AM
Jan 2011

that's the most disgusting fanservice I've ever seen, if only Sakura is a gorgeous babe, than a steroid freak FBB.

Well, as the spoilers states,

Mod Edit: Please use spoiler tags.
LunaAug 23, 2013 9:48 PM
Aug 23, 2013 10:09 AM

Dec 2012
Another decent episodes. No real clues though, unlike the previous case which was extremely obvious that it was Celes.
Aug 23, 2013 10:55 AM

Jan 2013
Why did I feel like sakura had a manly death when they found her dead body ? weird haha.

Aug 23, 2013 11:11 AM

Sep 2012
accidentally read the spoilers.. now to see how they execute it in anime :)
Aug 23, 2013 11:29 AM

Apr 2012
a better adaptation this week than previous weeks.
gave enough info for newbies to follow, but there's a still some more investigation left to do outside of the crime scene.
hopefuly they don't frick up on the trial since this one is probably one of the best.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2013 11:40 AM

Jul 2010
NOOOO!! Best girl!!

Aug 23, 2013 11:43 AM

Apr 2013
NayukiShiina said:
NOOOO!! Best girl!!

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

434 by Jax »»
Feb 7, 5:07 AM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

148 by berlinza6as »»
Jan 7, 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.