Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mokke Episode 3 Discussion

Oct 25, 2007 2:13 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was quite interesting, I hoped for a little more spectacular exorcism though ^^.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse

Thx Kina.

[H+] ³  

Oct 25, 2007 9:01 AM

Somehow spoiler

Tho, I liked it, it has a good subject and also, grandpa is pretty cool (lol).

Oct 25, 2007 6:53 PM

I really like this episode. I have to disagree with the casting-off of the monster, I found it exciting. Especially since the exorcism was something different beside the regular chanting, and kicking and screaming, and twisting of heads.

The follower was definitely menacing.

The anime is getting better and hope that there will be more of menacing moments.
Modified by Happy, Oct 25, 2007 6:56 PM

Oct 26, 2007 1:42 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

I wasn't expecting any flames or good spirits to fight during the excorcism, but something like a wall of smoke from the cigarette or something would've been nice.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse

Thx Kina.

[H+] ³  

Oct 27, 2007 6:52 PM

Not bad, this one still needs to develop/draw me in more, before I decide if I wanna stick with this series.
Doing something with the smoke would have been pretty cool, nice idea cyrus. But I wonder if they are being accurate/true to the mysticism. If so that's pretty interesting, since you hardly ever get to see that and it's usually sensationalized.

Oct 29, 2007 1:42 AM

The best ep so far, it felt like it went by really quickly, which is a good thing cause it means i wasnt thinking of time just focusing on the ep. I got really into this ep, especailly at the exorcism part. I didnt think of anything like special super cool magic stuff happening at that scene, but after reading cyruz's post, i do think it would have been awesome if they did something with the smoke, but whatever, it was still all good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 29, 2007 6:39 PM

I actually like this episode. I felt like it had some substance. Plus no crying!! Yeah!

May 1, 2013 9:18 PM

Definitely not your usual exorcism I see.

Sep 27, 2014 6:58 AM

White snake! Someone call Kaiki!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Feb 28, 2016 10:07 AM

The whole thing with the tobacco smoke reminded me of Mushishi. There's so much to consider about these spirits/beings, as the grandpa has demonstrated that it's always going to be a thin and gray line when dealing with them. I like the simple SOL that comes with it, Shizuru wants to do something for her friend and is able to grow closer to Aki because she can see those youkai.

Aug 26, 2018 4:01 PM

Best episode in the show for me