Forum Settings
Forums
House of the Sun
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2013 10:22 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A protection spell? LOL. This isn't a supernatural manga ya know.

Oh I'm glad Chi-chan isn't giving up yet btw. She still has chances to confess. Sucks about the rain I guess ...or is it ;o
Aug 20, 2013 10:59 PM

Nov 2007
Oh my Gee! i know it will be Hiro x Mao End. But Geez, im kind of shipping now for Daiki x Mao too! >.< either way, or whatever happens, i would still like it.

About Chi-chan, she definitely has the guts despite her shy moves. way to go but she will fair for sure. and WOO! Hiro, ftw, for those turn downs statements. what the heck. :))))
Aug 21, 2013 12:56 AM

Apr 2012
I think at this moment in time it could be in anyone's court.

The thing that's keeping me hanging on is the fact that I still don't know if it would be Mao X Hiro or Mao X Daiki, both are still possible I mean Hiro can reject Sugimoto-san and accept Daiki and Mao. I can't see Daiki backing out anytime soon but then again we can't see Mao's feelings dying out too.

It's the same with my feels, I don't know who to root for. XD

*Just read some spoiler on some raws. Damn. I hate spoiling myself. BUT SKDHLKEJHFSLKJFHEKJHELKHSFI*

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Aug 21, 2013 1:06 AM

Dec 2010
I don't really know how I feel about the fact that the end couple could be anyone. I'd probably prefer it if it was atleast a tiny bit obvious. In any case I'm still gonna be rooting for Mao X Hiro. I like those two. The fact that they both like each other is already a plus for me rather than it being unrequited.
Aug 21, 2013 5:11 AM
Mar 2013
I'd been waiting so, so eagerly for this chap. Cause, hiro's out of the scene and we have daiki and mao all alone in the house!
True, like others I did ship Mao and Hiro and thought that no one else could be as perfect as they were. But that might have been cause there was no opposition to our case and hence we didn't see its flaws. But, now that daiki is here, i am now full on rooting for him and Mao. Hiro should prolly end up with Sugimoto as she loves him genuinely. Cause, now that i reflect back on hiro and mao's connection, it really doesnt seem much romantic but platonic. not like, i can see mao blossoming any feelings for daiki either. but still... one can always dream...
For a DaikiXMao shipper like me, that scene with those two in the house hugging each other was just too hopeful that it melted my heart. Was Daiki really that scared of the rain, or was he just being selfish and pretending to be so as an excuse to hug Mao? Cant say I'd blame him if he really did the latter, though... Also, really Hiro? You finally figured it out, Einstein? Took you long enough. Hopefully, he wouldnt start ignoring her like I think he's bound to.
Aug 22, 2013 11:38 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Mao is hilarious, that protection spell of hers. She is kind worse than a toddler, though I love how Daiki defends her by saying she's just a teenager. Daiki, you're a teenager too but you don't act like that. Hiro is great too, putting up with all of Mao's antics :) And it seems like Hiro finally realizes that Sugimoto may actually like him! Took him long enough, even with Daiki telling him.
Aug 23, 2013 3:03 AM

Nov 2009
Don't know who I should root for.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2013 8:26 PM

Apr 2013
Well, for me it's Hiro and Mao for sure. But I confess I have a crush on Daiki and Mao, I think they're very cute and I like Daiki, unlike Sugimoto ... even though she isn't a villain or doing petty things I can not have some kind of charisma for her!

So I like the new chapter because had a moment kawaii between Mao and Daiki, while Sugimoto only takes out *MUAHUAUHAH*

Aug 30, 2013 4:56 AM

May 2010
Hiro x Mako scenes were so awesome, still supporting them all the way. I want them to get married already.
May 1, 2014 3:33 PM

Apr 2013
LOL

Mao: "And i'm just a freeloader."
Hiro: "Yep."

Anyways... I actually want Daiki to win tbh :o

Dec 31, 2014 7:08 AM

Aug 2013
That protection Spell...
Dec 1, 2017 3:27 PM
Sep 2015
Substituting 'drawing on his face' with 'doing a protection spell' is unbelievably stupid.

The school trip will be in Kansai.

When Mao told Croquette "keep pooping" I died 5/5
Aug 8, 2021 4:51 PM

Mar 2014
I have to admit, I kinda ship Daiki and Mao T_T Mao with Hiro is cute, and I love their relationship so I don't mind it at all. But Daiki x Mao has grown on me a lot, their interactions are so much fun, at work, at school and at home. They have similar fun interests. And I love how Daiki hasn't given up on her but isn't coming onto her either. He's very patient and respectful which is amazing. BUT I know he's not gonna be the one to be with Mao in the end, so I have to tearfully accept it ;_;

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taiyou no Ie Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

10 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:20 PM

Poll: » Taiyou no Ie Chapter 46 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2014

13 by Anata_no_kotei »»
Aug 5, 2023 2:51 AM

Poll: » Taiyou no Ie Chapter 45 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2014

20 by Anata_no_kotei »»
Aug 4, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Taiyou no Ie Chapter 35 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2013

15 by Anata_no_kotei »»
Jul 30, 2023 5:43 AM

Poll: » Taiyou no Ie Chapter 15 Discussion

Mauru23 - Sep 30, 2012

26 by Anata_no_kotei »»
Jul 25, 2023 12:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.