Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 3653
lol blaming anime for being fat is this guy serious?
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 8026
I blame Obama... I'm like 98% sure this is a troll thread, but just start doing small things like pushups and going for a walk. Then eventually start going to the gym and eating healthier. Eventually you'll start to see results.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 6475
TheAsap said:
Wtf is wrong with MAL today.
inb4 a thread created by Lupadim about the difference between white bread and brown bread and if we should consider people eating only white bread racists.
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
renders said:
lol blaming anime for being fat is this guy serious?
Of course he isn't. If you read the OP you'd know.
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 24730
Put the food down and stop eating for a few days then stick to a 500 calorie diet after those days, keep yourself hydrated though, you'll lose weight in no time


 
Aug 19, 2013 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 914
renders said:
lol blaming anime for being fat is this guy serious?


Do you really need to ask that?

Okazaki93 said:

But that all changed when the fire nation attacked. Lol jk (that’s an anime reference, I watch a lot of anime)
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2117
Eckilsax said:
zdude18 said:
YandereTheEmo said:
Yes, yes it did.

You should do some Goku work out sessions.
I need to acquire some weighted clothing then. And some senzu beans.


Just don't eat like Goku afterwards.
No one can eat like Goku.

 
Aug 19, 2013 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
Hoppy said:
Put the food down and stop eating for a few days then stick to a 500 calorie diet after those days, keep yourself hydrated though, you'll lose weight in no time


Not a good idea.
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
zdude18 said:
Eckilsax said:
zdude18 said:
YandereTheEmo said:
Yes, yes it did.

You should do some Goku work out sessions.
I need to acquire some weighted clothing then. And some senzu beans.


Just don't eat like Goku afterwards.
No one can eat like Goku.
Luffy can out eat Goku. Luffy can even eat while sleeping.

 
Aug 19, 2013 3:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2117
IntroverTurtle said:
zdude18 said:
Eckilsax said:
zdude18 said:
YandereTheEmo said:
Yes, yes it did.

You should do some Goku work out sessions.
I need to acquire some weighted clothing then. And some senzu beans.


Just don't eat like Goku afterwards.
No one can eat like Goku.
Luffy can out eat Goku. Luffy can even eat while sleeping.

His only rival.

 
Aug 19, 2013 3:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1882
Avatar isnt a fucking anime fatass.
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 6475
goku can eat clouds
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2950
IceBurn said:
Avatar isnt a fucking anime fatass.


In YOUR opinion, it's not.
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8717
Hoppy said:
Put the food down and stop eating for a few days then stick to a 500 calorie diet after those days, keep yourself hydrated though, you'll lose weight in no time
After heavily damaging your body.
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1882
Okazaki93 said:
IceBurn said:
Avatar isnt a fucking anime fatass.


In YOUR opinion, it's not.
It's YOURr onion it is.
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2117
Okazaki93 said:
IceBurn said:
Avatar isnt a fucking anime fatass.


In YOUR opinion, it's not.

 
Aug 19, 2013 3:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
You were not in tip-top shape. 5'1 and 130 pounds means that you were very close to being overweight, unless you had a lot of muscle mass. (Bmi 24.6, 25 is overweight)
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 6475
IceBurn said:
Okazaki93 said:
IceBurn said:
Avatar isnt a fucking anime fatass.


In YOUR opinion, it's not.
It's YOURr onion it is.
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 702
Okazaki93 said:
IceBurn said:
Avatar isnt a fucking anime fatass.


In YOUR opinion, it's not.


OP, you wouldn't be so fat if you just stopped watching Clannad Afterstory on repeat while sobbing and shovelling down ice-cream.
Ooo, what a lovely tea party.
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2950
IceBurn said:
Okazaki93 said:
IceBurn said:
Avatar isnt a fucking anime fatass.


In YOUR opinion, it's not.
It's YOURr onion it is.


it appears I've been bested
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 11429
Eckilsax said:
Okazaki93 said:
IceBurn said:
Avatar isnt a fucking anime fatass.


In YOUR opinion, it's not.


OP, you wouldn't be so fat if you just stopped watching Clannad Afterstory on repeat while sobbing and shovelling down ice-cream.


No, watch Clannad AS. After I finished I started punching walls.
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:45 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 24
It has been proven that you won't get fat as long your diet is healthy and balanced, even if you do not excercise at all.
So I guess.... Obama?
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2950
Eckilsax said:
Okazaki93 said:
IceBurn said:
Avatar isnt a fucking anime fatass.


In YOUR opinion, it's not.


OP, you wouldn't be so fat if you just stopped watching Clannad Afterstory on repeat while sobbing and shovelling down ice-cream.


yeah but the container says fat free
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1569
No. YOU made yourself fat. Stop blaming your excessive jelly rolls on anything but yourself.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Aug 19, 2013 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 10887
Locked.

Assumption: User is trying to troll/is trolling.
Conclusion: Any "serious" answer to this question have been answered in the form of ^.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top