Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2013 10:17 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So... both Alice's Oniichan (Purple something) and Otousan (Visconte) are phantom thieves?
... I started to feel bad for her... >.>
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
Aug 18, 2013 11:05 PM

Jun 2013
Yeah, I know. I can only imagine how things will go down later on.

In other news, I'm actually pretty upset that this season is getting as much hate as it is. Sure a lot of us who watched Milky Holmes loved it for its comedy, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we shouldn't be open to a more serious side of it. To be honest, I grew tired of seeing an ending in which Milky Holmes loses their toys after an over-the-top battle right after Season 2. I mean, the gag might have been funny at first, but after I saw it again in Season 2 I really didn't find it as funny and was actually a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong though, I still love the Milky Holmes crew, especially Sherlock~ <3

That being said, I really do like this change. I just wish that the episodes were longer than 12 minutes each, as it definitely has a lot of potential. I'm actually looking forward to the new episodes each week. X3

Aug 19, 2013 2:24 AM

Jun 2012
AeonEsperKyo said:

In other news, I'm actually pretty upset that this season is getting as much hate as it is. Sure a lot of us who watched Milky Holmes loved it for its comedy, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we shouldn't be open to a more serious side of it. To be honest, I grew tired of seeing an ending in which Milky Holmes loses their toys after an over-the-top battle right after Season 2. I mean, the gag might have been funny at first, but after I saw it again in Season 2 I really didn't find it as funny and was actually a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong though, I still love the Milky Holmes crew, especially Sherlock~ <3

That being said, I really do like this change. I just wish that the episodes were longer than 12 minutes each, as it definitely has a lot of potential. I'm actually looking forward to the new episodes each week. X3

Be aware that the creators of the show basically tricked everyone by saying that it's half comedy (even though there's no comedy whatsoever, even more serious than Alternative) and saying that the original Milkies will have equal screentime with the new girls (they are already absent in 2 episodes, while only having mere seconds in the rest). It deserves all the hate it gets.

OT: The only good part of this episode was the bit at the end with Kokoro and Sheryl, but without the golden mask, it just feels wrong.
Aug 19, 2013 12:49 PM

Jun 2008
AeonEsperKyo said:
In other news, I'm actually pretty upset that this season is getting as much hate as it is.

Wouldn't call myself upset, but I agree it's getting more hate than it deserves. It's not the milkies we know and love, but for itself, it really isn't nearly as bad as made out to be.
Aug 21, 2013 5:48 PM

Jun 2010
I always thought the father was a thieve, but I didn't think he was the legendary one.

Aug 21, 2013 11:03 PM

Apr 2013
I wonder whats going to be Alice's reaction when she finds out :/ damn it'll be hard as hell on her.
Aug 22, 2013 12:53 AM

Jan 2013
LEEG said:
AeonEsperKyo said:

Be aware that the creators of the show basically tricked everyone by saying that it's half comedy (even though there's no comedy whatsoever, even more serious than Alternative) and saying that the original Milkies will have equal screentime with the new girls (they are already absent in 2 episodes, while only having mere seconds in the rest). It deserves all the hate it gets.
This.

Also the serious part of thios show isn't very good. 10 minutes per episode make the small plots very weak. The detective part is also bad. Stalking an old lady on chance and solving problems with shooting.
Aug 22, 2013 1:10 AM

Sep 2009
And I repeat myself. Sales of the S2 indicated that people got tired of absurd comedy in Milky Holmes so it was a good idea to change the mood for this season. And noone cares do you like it or not. MH always were quite unpopular outside Japan.
Aug 24, 2013 5:38 PM

Oct 2012
SHE CALLED HER KOKORO CHAN XD
THEN SHE SAID "DONT CALL ME KOKOROCHAN" XD
THE GOOD OLD DAYS ARE BACK!

^ Why isn't this updating...
Oct 5, 2013 8:12 AM

May 2012
Great episode with some awesome development the ending sure was nice!
Oct 27, 2013 3:24 PM

Nov 2011
Honestly at this point, I just hope the Feathers or whatever the hell they call themselves redeem this show.
Nov 12, 2014 6:21 PM

Feb 2013
Damn, her whole family is full of Color Thieves. I wonder what her reaction is gona be when she finds out.
Jul 17, 2016 1:04 AM

Sep 2015
Pizuya said:
SHE CALLED HER KOKORO CHAN XD
THEN SHE SAID "DONT CALL ME KOKOROCHAN" XD
THE GOOD OLD DAYS ARE BACK!
Not enough. She didn't get hit with a golden mask.

Kokoro also missed her IQ when she boasted "Even the legendary Phantom Thief can't foil the beautiful genius policewoman Akechi Kokoro". That would have also been a great opportunity for some G4 action, but alas, none.

It's getting there, but not quite.
Dec 19, 2018 9:22 AM

Jul 2014
I keep laughing whenever dramatic piano music plays. I don't know if that's because the previous seasons numbed me to the point where I think unamusing things are comedic gold.
D-ohnutsDec 19, 2018 9:25 AM
Nov 22, 2021 7:37 AM

Feb 2020
So, Visconte is actually Alice's father. Nice.

Good episode again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Futari wa Milky Holmes Episode 12 Discussion

Iconic - Sep 29, 2013

27 by Serafos »»
Nov 25, 2021 3:07 AM

Poll: » Futari wa Milky Holmes Episode 11 Discussion

LEEG - Sep 21, 2013

18 by Serafos »»
Nov 22, 2021 11:57 AM

Poll: » Futari wa Milky Holmes Episode 10 Discussion

Oohoshi_Awai - Sep 14, 2013

15 by Serafos »»
Nov 22, 2021 10:42 AM

Poll: » Futari wa Milky Holmes Episode 9 Discussion

Oohoshi_Awai - Sep 7, 2013

19 by Serafos »»
Nov 22, 2021 10:13 AM

Poll: » Futari wa Milky Holmes Episode 8 Discussion

LEEG - Sep 6, 2013

5 by Serafos »»
Nov 22, 2021 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.