Forums
New
Aug 18, 2013 12:21 AM

Jul 2013
Besides:

-Shakugan no Shana
-Zero no Tsukaima
-Toradora!

Is there any more anime in existence that follows the classic "Queen of Tsundere" formula?

(Tsundere girl partners with boy for one reason, and in the end they end up together)

Im begging you!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 18, 2013 6:53 PM

May 2013
Those are the best ones.

She does have roles where she uses those voices, if that helps.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 18, 2013 7:29 PM

Jul 2013
Diran-kun said:
Those are the best ones.

Is "Hayate the combat butler" any good? I loved the three i listed above
Aug 18, 2013 7:31 PM

May 2013
The_Wulf said:
Diran-kun said:
Those are the best ones.

I haven't watched it yet.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 18, 2013 10:23 PM

Jul 2013
Diran-kun said:
The_Wulf said:
Diran-kun said:
Those are the best ones.

Just watched the first two episodes, reminds me a lot like ZnT, It's really funny too ^_^
Aug 24, 2013 3:26 PM
Jul 2018
The_Wulf said:
Diran-kun said:
The_Wulf said:
Diran-kun said:
Those are the best ones.

Just watched the first two episodes, reminds me a lot like ZnT, It's really funny too ^_^

Hayate the Combat butler is good, but the ending of the anime is the true ending, the manga goes way past it. I just read the manga. The story is interesting, and quite funny. Theres like 6 girls interested in Hayate but he is way to dense, since his family sold him and all and all he feels is a duty to work for his master who helped him.
Aug 24, 2013 4:14 PM

Jul 2013
ThisIsNotMyName said:
The_Wulf said:
Diran-kun said:
The_Wulf said:
Diran-kun said:
Those are the best ones.

Hayate the Combat butler is good, but the ending of the anime is the true ending, the manga goes way past it. I just read the manga. The story is interesting, and quite funny. Theres like 6 girls interested in Hayate but he is way to dense, since his family sold him and all and all he feels is a duty to work for his master who helped him.

Actually just dropped Hayate for "Aria the Scarlet Ammo" features Rie, and good action as apposed to Hayate's episodic nature :/
Aug 28, 2013 7:14 AM
Aug 2012
The_Wulf said:
Is there any more anime in existence that follows the classic "Queen of Tsundere" formula?

Hayate no Gotoku!, Hidan no Aria and Lotte no Omocha follow this recipe to the dot. You've also got Dragon Crisis, but there she's plain head-over-heels, tsun- not included.
Also Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, but there she's got a co-lead.
Sep 1, 2013 4:57 AM
Jul 2018
TheMather1 said:
The_Wulf said:

Hayate no Gotoku!, Hidan no Aria and Lotte no Omocha follow this recipe to the dot. You've also got Dragon Crisis, but there she's plain head-over-heels, tsun- not included.
Also Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, but there she's got a co-lead.

Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka would of been better if it ended the same as the anime. Any how, Hidan No aria is more interesting than Hayate the combat butler but it only got one season, if you want to continue the story where the anime left off, I recommend reading the 3rd volume.
Sep 2, 2013 1:47 PM
Aug 2012
Hidan no Aria is more fetching than Hayate no Gotoku, but the latter is more interesting whenever it gets serious (particularly Can't take my Eyes off You).
Sep 2, 2013 3:48 PM

Jul 2013
TheMather1 said:
Hidan no Aria is more fetching than Hayate no Gotoku, but the latter is more interesting whenever it gets serious (particularly Can't take my Eyes off You).

Hayate no Goku gets serious??? I was 10 episodes in and I dropped it because I never thought it'll get serious
Sep 3, 2013 6:42 AM
Aug 2012
Comedy remains the main theme throughout it so far, but it does get a story and some pretty good drama.
Sep 23, 2013 9:51 PM

May 2013
Try Lotte no Omocha!

I'm reading it, but there's an Anime with Rie as a main. I heard it's disappointing compared to the Manga, though.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.