Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Aug 18, 2013 6:08 PM

Jan 2012
What the fuck was this shit. 4/10.
Live, Laugh, Love.

Aug 18, 2013 6:09 PM

Mar 2012
Wordsmith said:

EDIT: I might just go and replace the last 5 minutes with footage showing a nice boat

yes. please. someone make this.
キ チ リ * カ チ リ
Aug 18, 2013 6:32 PM

Jul 2012
This wasn't even terrible just because of Kirino. The writing, the fucking melodrama, the fucking hurting all those girls for NO GOD DAMN REASON IN THE END
NO
I MISS THIS SHOW WHEN IT WAS JUST ABOUT A BRATTY TSUNDERE AND HER COCKY BROTHER AND OTHER CUTE GIRLS THAT MADE UP FOR THE BRAT
FUCK THIS SHIT
2/10
Aug 18, 2013 6:34 PM
Aug 2011
ihateeveryone said:
This wasn't even terrible just because of Kirino. The writing, the fucking melodrama, the fucking hurting all those girls for NO GOD DAMN REASON IN THE END
NO
I MISS THIS SHOW WHEN IT WAS JUST ABOUT A BRATTY TSUNDERE AND HER COCKY BROTHER AND OTHER CUTE GIRLS THAT MADE UP FOR THE BRAT
FUCK THIS SHIT
2/10

Thankfully someone sees that there were many bad things here. I was losing hope a little...
Aug 18, 2013 6:39 PM

Apr 2013
They should have seen it coming when they picked up the title to watch ^o^
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Aug 18, 2013 6:58 PM

Jan 2011
It's been a long ride. I'm glad to have this one under the belt. Glad to see the real true end get adapted considering the story events.

In the end, I'm glad it didn't end with them together together. I'm glad their relationship has been completely restored and improved from when they are kids. There is a lot to say on how their lives would actually be even after going back to "normal" siblings plus all the girls that still have weeping hearts.

The thing I didn't like...correction, the thing I found hard to stomach after all this time with these characters was the girl after girl rejection to tie up all the relationship end routes. Take it past the "tie up loose ends" part of it...it was just hard to watch these girls get their hearts broken. Worse you have to assume their lives are upside down emotionally since they have no interaction for the rest of the show. I digress.

It was good. Enjoyed season 1 much more.

Edit: after reading the long list of previous comments. I guess the ending is a read between the lines type deal for the sake of public broadcast? Still I don't know how to take it. Is it just like the final lines read, they will always have a secret relationship like they have had for the previous seasons or is it a secret romantic relationship. Dunno. I'm just going with the former.
IZEROIIAug 18, 2013 7:26 PM
Aug 18, 2013 7:13 PM

Jul 2013
Goryo said:
Mikenzb said:
I wonder if their gonna have a 3rd season.

No more source material to do that with.

Thank god.

Maybe some extra episodes about their talk.
Aug 18, 2013 7:13 PM

Aug 2011
So Kyosuke dumped all of them just to return to a normal brother-sister relationship in a few days? Wow. I'm impressed at how much lower can an anime fall, after having so much potential. Well, it was to be expected when they decided to continue the anime. It's been a while since I last disliked a male character this much, though.

If you go as far as to dump your girlfriend, reject a model, reject an idol, and break all ties with your childhood friend just to enjoy the incest - man up and face the consequences. I really regret that Manami didn't tell their father afterall. Would have been a good thing to do.
Aug 18, 2013 7:15 PM

Jul 2009
WHAT IS THIS UNBELIEVABLE FAGGOTRY?!!

... Seriously tho, they've managed to make a harem anime with an end even worse than the usual "no conclusion, no girl gets picked" deal these kind of anime usually pull off. They've picked a girl (bad choice imho, but not the point atm), even got to a relationship, even got to a kiss, and... Then they just said "Yup that's it, nothing is else is gonna happen with them anymore ever, kthxbai."... It's like... ARRRRGH! If it were Gainax or something, I'd just say "oh well troll again", but this is. Just. So. Bad.

And Kirino has the ugliest shoes.
Aug 18, 2013 7:21 PM
Jan 2010
I am the administrator of the Oreimo Wiki [http://oreimo.wikia.com/] and I officially announce that I do not like how the story ended with these three episodes.
Aug 18, 2013 7:23 PM

Dec 2012
Dem diverging opinons in the poll.

Regardless of the authors intentions/implications, it's rather frustrating how they ended it, actually really frustrating.
And between Kuroneko throwing the fit despite breaking up with him a few episodes earlier, and Kanako confessing in front of her fans (especially since they cut out all her development with Kyousuke in the anime) it was just retarded.
I should have figured this series was gonna go full harem but it seems more painful since they just opened the floodgates all at once. At least it managed to make me do a 180 in regards to Manami, if there is one gem in these extra episodes it's watching Manami decking Kirino in the gut and providing a valid and good argument.

But whatever, after taking a breather and convincing myself that Kirino and Kyousuke are still together I think it was decent overall. Still, my buttfrustration of how this anime ended will live on forever.
Aug 18, 2013 7:30 PM

Dec 2010
parfaited said:
ihateeveryone said:
NO
FUCK THIS SHIT
2/10

Thankfully someone sees that there were many bad things here. I was losing hope a little...

What do you mean finally. There are over 50% of people here hated the ending.

I'm only replying because I don't understand why people hate it. Would you mind answer this reasonably? XD
Aug 18, 2013 7:31 PM

Jan 2011
BEEFSTIX said:
At least it managed to make me do a 180 in regards to Manami, if there is one gem in these extra episodes it's watching Manami decking Kirino in the gut and providing a valid and good argument.

Werd. Kirino is cute as all hell. Not my favorite girl. But damn I was like...girl you are asking for it the way she was ridiculing Manami.

The best way to take it is the siblings are happy together. Whether it is romantic or not is arguable but it's something special only between them.
Aug 18, 2013 7:32 PM

Jan 2011
Orix said:
I am the administrator of the Oreimo Wiki [http://oreimo.wikia.com/] and I officially announce that I do not like how the story ended with these three episodes.

Care to explain out of curiosity?
Aug 18, 2013 7:35 PM

May 2012
meh, decent ending.

not even grossed out on the incest part.
some people are really immature imho.

come on people, can you at least give me an educated explanation why incest is that gross?
Aug 18, 2013 7:36 PM

Feb 2011
IZEROII said:
BEEFSTIX said:
At least it managed to make me do a 180 in regards to Manami, if there is one gem in these extra episodes it's watching Manami decking Kirino in the gut and providing a valid and good argument.

Werd. Kirino is cute as all hell. Not my favorite girl. But damn I was like...girl you are asking for it the way she was ridiculing Manami.

The best way to take it is the siblings are happy together. Whether it is romantic or not is arguable but it's something special only between them.

I know the way she ridiculed Manami was pretty harsh and annoying. But honestly she's held this grudge against her since she was little and Manami was the reason she lost her old oniichan. So of course she would rub it in once she finally scores her first win against someone who's been winning against her for so long.
Aug 18, 2013 7:37 PM

Aug 2012
ipurin said:
meh, decent ending.

come on people, can you at least give me an educated explanation why incest is that gross?

Incest is gross because society says so.

Also, mutant babies.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Aug 18, 2013 7:38 PM

Dec 2012
ipurin said:
meh, decent ending.

You know, I don't really care at all about incest. But until the last episode I completely forgot that Kirino was in middle school, kept thinking she was like 16/17.
So when you have Kyousuke (now an adult) and Kirino (14? and his little sister), that's when it gets kind of ridiculous.
Aug 18, 2013 7:39 PM

Jun 2010
I don't get it. A lot of these people hated the show yet they watched it anyways and everyone should've anticipated the ending from the title yet I see all these butthurt posts about how much they hate the show(as if the author cares). I though a lot about the ending after reading the LN and while I was pretty shocked initially at how the author had kyousuke burn all his bridges to be with kirino momentarily, if you think about it, that's the point. Kyousuke cherishes Kirino the most and being lovers with her even temporarily is better than pursuing other girls.
Aug 18, 2013 7:42 PM
Jan 2010

My biggest gripe was how Kyousuke and Kirino acted.
Kyousuke acted like the guy who was taught how to act in romantic situations by playing eroge (not that I can blame him :P) — "go through that one route that to hell with everyone else!". Kirino, on the other hand, had to act like a bitch towards Manami. I know that Kirino doesn't really like Manami in the first place, but wow.

Another thing is that Kyousuke may have destroyed his friendship with Ruri after all of this. I mean come on! Being rejected twice? I'm sure Ruri's not that masochistic to the point of getting along with Kyousuke after all this. She deserves a better man than Kyousuke.
Aug 18, 2013 7:45 PM

Dec 2010
Well in the end I believe this happened (the image below). That is why I believe it is a happy ending. They are still friends again like how Yamineko predicted.

Aug 18, 2013 7:49 PM
Jan 2010
A lot of these people hated the show yet they watched it anyways and everyone should've anticipated the ending from the title yet I see all these butthurt posts about how much they hate the show(as if the author cares).

A story shouldn't be a slave of it's title, so I always see this "title" arguments to be as weak as always.

diamondketo: Do you really think Ruri can still look at Kyousuke in the eye after what happened?
Aug 18, 2013 7:49 PM

Dec 2012
diamondketo said:
Well in the end I believe this happened (the image below). That is why I believe it is a happy ending. They are still friends again like how Yamineko predicted.

One of the things that confused me is that part with Kuroneko at ep 14.
If she was so devout about those two getting together, and even broke up with Kyousuke, why did she think/want Kyousuke wanted to be in a relationship with her. I mean he just accepted the break up, yet Kuroneko was suddenly throwing a fit over it in episode 14. I feel like I'm missing something.
Aug 18, 2013 7:50 PM
Aug 2007
DrGonzo7 said:
Well the series has officially went to the deep end of bland incest and now they just said, "Nope! Let's just have the Protagonist go with no one so that all of that melodrama, comedy, and romance were all there for nothing." So we just basically wasted 2 whole seasons and 3 OVAs of our lives to end up with such a lazy ending.

Sums up my thoughts on the ending.
Aug 18, 2013 7:52 PM

Jan 2011
Orix said:

My biggest gripe was how Kyousuke and Kirino acted.
Kyousuke acted like the guy who was taught how to act in romantic situations by playing eroge (not that I can blame him :P) — "go through that one route that to hell with everyone else!". Kirino, on the other hand, had to act like a bitch towards Manami. I know that Kirino doesn't really like Manami in the first place, but wow.

Another thing is that Kyousuke may have destroyed his friendship with Ruri after all of this. I mean come on! Being rejected twice? I'm sure Ruri's not that masochistic to the point of getting along with Kyousuke after all this. She deserves a better man than Kyousuke.

I agree. I think that has to be a reason why (if there needs to be) those rejected characters were never seen or heard from again minus Ruri who to me was just acting the part. Pretty much what my major gripe was about the final 3 episodes was it felt like he kicked all these strong developed friendships/love interest to the curb for the sake of playing house with Kirino for a very short period of time. I think it is probably assumed that those friendships are all still there despite the cruel reality of events. Viewer discretion I guess. Because I do believe the secret shared between them described in the end is just what they have been doing all along. But who the eff knows.
Aug 18, 2013 7:58 PM

Jun 2010
Orix said:
A lot of these people hated the show yet they watched it anyways and everyone should've anticipated the ending from the title yet I see all these butthurt posts about how much they hate the show(as if the author cares).

A story shouldn't be a slave of it's title, so I always see this "title" arguments to be as weak as always.

diamondketo: Do you really think Ruri can still look at Kyousuke in the eye after what happened?

A story is named for its title I don't see how it makes it a slave to the title. If anything, it'd be incredibly dumb to have a title have nothing to do with the story. Kirino is the center of the story hence oreimo makes sense, if they decided to do an alternate ending with the manga for ore no kouhai(kuroneko), it'd make sense but not here.
Aug 18, 2013 8:01 PM

Dec 2010
BEEFSTIX said:
diamondketo said:

If she was so devout about those two getting together, and even broke up with Kyousuke, why did she think/want Kyousuke wanted to be in a relationship with her. I mean he just accepted the break up, yet Kuroneko was suddenly throwing a fit over it in episode 14. I feel like I'm missing something.

Holy sht you just blew my mind. You are referring to Episode 9 and Episode 14.

I'm don't have an answer to that but I get what you are saying. What I think is that Kuroneko wants Kirino and Kyousuke to get a long with each other first before they start dating again. That happened so in the beginning of episode 14 you can see Shironeko and Kyousuke dating.
Aug 18, 2013 8:02 PM

Feb 2011
Ranger_Chris61 said:
DrGonzo7 said:
Well the series has officially went to the deep end of bland incest and now they just said, "Nope! Let's just have the Protagonist go with no one so that all of that melodrama, comedy, and romance were all there for nothing." So we just basically wasted 2 whole seasons and 3 OVAs of our lives to end up with such a lazy ending.

Sums up my thoughts on the ending.

I think the whole point of him rejecting all the girls and going with no one was to show exactly how much he loved Kirino. In the OVA Kirino told him he was a idiot for choosing her and that it wouldn't work out. Kyousuke obviously knew this but kept going anyway because his love for Kirino was so much that he valued the short time he could be with his sister more than a possible longer relationship he could have with any of the other girls. It may sound stupid, but that's how it is when your really in love.
Aug 18, 2013 8:03 PM

Dec 2012
CrazyJordan said:
I honestly didn't see what others saw in the series season 1 and 2 I gave 7/10 I thought it was pretty average with some good points (kuroneko, but they really screwed her over during season 2) but these last specials really spoiled it and was so stupid, everything just felt wrong and out of place 5/10.

Yea, I think people were really banking on an absolute Kirino end and some probably stuck threw it just to see how it ended.
Kinda felt like a slap in the face the way they ended it.
Aug 18, 2013 8:05 PM

Jul 2013
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Aug 18, 2013 8:06 PM

Dec 2010
Orix said:

Orix said:

Yes I do. No matter what eventually they will be. The cafe scene. Both of them stared at him with the same eyes like that episode when he said "It's just Anime".

Therefore I think they can be friends again. Dammit was about to say "and live happily forever after". Stupid Disney STAHP
diamondketoAug 18, 2013 8:16 PM
Aug 18, 2013 8:37 PM

Aug 2010
BEEFSTIX said:
diamondketo said:

Well, my best guess is that Ruri broke up temporarily with Kyou for a sole reason of Kyou making up with Kirino. Her course of thoughts was like this: "I (Ruri) see u (Kyou) can't restore good relationship with ur sister (even though it bugges you so much), so let's brake up, u go and sort all the things with Kirino, then u come back with a clear mind and we continue our lovey-dovey relationship. Kirino stops being bitch and just becomes a good friend. End of the story."
So, i guess again, she did throw a fit, because Kyou didn't accomplish anything during their break up. Then he comes and says: "Sorry, making up with my sister isn't that easy (coz she's bitchy) so i guess i gotta dedicate my whole self to Kirino to resolve this problem once and for all.
Then Ruri curses (naturally) him and the world. Kyou is just incompetent and Ruri is infuriated by Kyou.
Aug 18, 2013 8:48 PM
Oct 2007
Real ending, couple years down the road, Kirino meets some hot track guy and gets f'd for the first time. Kyousuke who? To bad Kyousuke, you threw away the chance with like 5 other chicks because you were in love with your sister, your now fucked. Kill yourself.
Aug 18, 2013 8:50 PM

Jun 2013
Despite disliking the ending so much, I still can't help being a bit amused that they managed to ruin this series for me with a single line of dialogue.
I mean, I agree with what a lot of people like BEEFSTIX and Orix mentioned above, but I thought hey, I guess I can deal with it if they manage to pull the Kirino/Kyousuke thing off well. But nooooo.
Aug 18, 2013 9:14 PM

Jun 2012
I'm gonna be honest: I didn't hate it entirely, but I also didn't like it entirely. This just warrants a three. For me, it wasn't that he didn't end up with Kuroneko, Ayase, etc. It was the fact that I feel I wasted my time with these three OVAs, I feel like a sat through a whole lot of build up only to watch my feelings of anticipation fade within five minutes, i.e. the ending. I would have probably rated this higher if he actually did marry his sister at this point, after he's turned down EVERY other girl he ever had a chance with. I'm not saying, he should have or not, but at least I wanted something to happen. That's why, largely, I feel indifferent. I liked the series a lot, up until this point. Not a great ending, to an overly great series. 6/10 and I guess I'm being generous. In fact, I might even sleep on it and edit further if I have some other thoughts, though I feel they won't change.

My friend said it best:
"They took my happy incest feels, shoved them in a sack, beat them, and flushed them down the toilet at the very last moment."
PheneksAug 18, 2013 9:21 PM
Aug 18, 2013 9:15 PM

Aug 2012
Yondy375 said:

It doesn't count as incest until you go all the way.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Aug 18, 2013 9:18 PM

May 2011
Thanks to sancom, I was already spoiled with the ending. I'm a Kuroneko supporter, but I am also a supporter of wincest. I'm pleased with the ending, but it left a bittersweet taste that follows witnessing your favorite anime ending. Oreimo will definitely be in my top 10 all favorite anime despite hate and controversy.

I mean, there's no way to resist this:

And, my favorite moments in the spoiler:
Aug 18, 2013 9:29 PM
Nov 2010
Hmm I actually enjoyed Kuroneko's rejection the most. I hated Miku's the most.

The thing that blew me away the most was the fight in this episode.. .when the fists started flying I was like WTF?!!! @.@!!!

But it did show their resolve anymore.....

I dunno about the ending though..it seemed like a cop out because they went back and forth... but it was still good. x3 I loved the use of the flashback to the hotel room.
Aug 18, 2013 9:37 PM

Mar 2012
I enjoyed what time of kirino x kyousuke we got. I was a fool for thinking it would stay that way though. Overall I really liked the series
Aug 18, 2013 10:03 PM

Aug 2013
UEGDespair said:
I don't really get this ending.....so are they getting back together after kirino graduates highschool or is it over? So confused O_o

Read between the lines, yes their relationship continues, author didnt wrote it openly because of anime's own popularity and censorship sht. But use your brain and pretty please read between the lines, that's how japan works.
Or do you think they will both follow the path of celibacy and Kyou will be reduced to fapping to his sister panties forever? I think the "let us talk about this when we get home" or whatever Kirino said at the end made it abundantly clear what's going to happen whithout butthurting the censorship and company policies.
Aug 18, 2013 10:07 PM

Feb 2010
I also have no idea how to feel about the ending...
Bad enough that the tears started flowing when he rejected Kuroneko but you reject ALL the girls to be with one girl that.. YOU DON'T EVEN END UP WITH PROPERLY?

But I guess its the whole idea that they all knew he loved Kirino [...except Ayase...]
...Eh, I dunno anymore but, I thought since you're already stepping over the boundaries, why not go all the way? The future's just gonna be hard for them since they already agreed they don't want each other to have a boyfriend/girlfriend and now its worse since they have mutual feelings for each other. @________@ ARGH I CAN'T BE SATISFIED UNTIL I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. [which is never... *sigh*] Never thought it'd actually go to incest though, really shocking.
Aug 18, 2013 10:12 PM

Aug 2013
RPSkillz said:
I also have no idea how to feel about the ending...
Bad enough that the tears started flowing when he rejected Kuroneko but you reject ALL the girls to be with one girl that.. YOU DON'T EVEN END UP WITH PROPERLY?

But I guess its the whole idea that they all knew he loved Kirino [...except Ayase...]
...Eh, I dunno anymore but, I thought since you're already stepping over the boundaries, why not go all the way? The future's just gonna be hard for them since they already agreed they don't want each other to have a boyfriend/girlfriend and now its worse since they have mutual feelings for each other. @________@ ARGH I CAN'T BE SATISFIED UNTIL I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. [which is never... *sigh*] Never thought it'd actually go to incest though, really shocking.

I have a similar feeling, I wanted to see them together in secret, not just read between the lines and acting like they always did in public, but the whole point of the author writing the "let us end this" was to avoid butthurt moralfags so, aint gonna happen.

Out of topic: If it was real life and I was him, I would have easily chosen Saori, she sums up all of the other girls qualities plus she's kinda rich so...
SousukeARX7Aug 18, 2013 10:17 PM
Aug 18, 2013 10:15 PM

Sep 2011
HAHA YESSS!! If Kuroneko cant win, NO ONE CAN!

SousukeARX7 said:
UEGDespair said:
I don't really get this ending.....so are they getting back together after kirino graduates highschool or is it over? So confused O_o

Read between the lines, yes their relationship continues, author didnt wrote it openly because of anime's own popularity and censorship sht. But use your brain and pretty please read between the lines, that's how japan works.
Or do you think they will both follow the path of celibacy and Kyou will be reduced to fapping to his sister panties forever? I think the "let us talk about this when we get home" or whatever Kirino said at the end made it abundantly clear what's going to happen whithout butthurting the censorship and company policies.

I think you're thinking way too into this sir. (and don't even try bringing up the VN ending)
Aug 18, 2013 10:17 PM

Apr 2012
Well since I read the last volume of the novel. I was not surprised at all about the ending nor am I butthurt about it like some people. I enjoyed the fact that the author left the ending a bit open ended. It lets the fans imagine whatever they want. They can imagine that they got together in the end or their relationship just stayed the same forever. For me this is an unforgettable series and regardless of what people say, the ending is perfectly fine.

Aug 18, 2013 10:32 PM

Aug 2013
OriginANIME said:
I think you're thinking way too into this sir. (and don't even try bringing up the VN ending)

You think so? Well, the author wrote something like that. there's a link with the translated version another user posted a few pages ago. But enough of oreimo for me, I'll let you guys form you own opinions, just dont forget to include what I said about moralfags and japanese (or rather company) policy affecting the outcome.
Aug 18, 2013 10:36 PM

Apr 2011
Messingo said:
Well since I read the last volume of the novel. I was not surprised at all about the ending nor am I butthurt about it like some people. I enjoyed the fact that the author left the ending a bit open ended. It lets the fans imagine whatever they want. They can imagine that they got together in the end or their relationship just stayed the same forever. For me this is an unforgettable series and regardless of what people say, the ending is perfectly fine.

I somewhat agree. I like the ending, but at the same time I am so disappointed to not see at LEAST an alternate ending. It would have been amazing if the author decided that the three OVA's would each be an alternate ending for each heroine. Preferably Kuroneko, the sexiest and best one of them all!

When I saw him turn her down I screamed motherfucker!

Omegadark said:
Here's what could have happened

That's legit as tits for gamers who have the balls to play dating sims, but for us "normal" anime watchers it's a balls moment.

All in all this anime will remain as one of the few that I'll remember for quite sometime. Most I forget easily until I see the characters/setting appear once more.
GG author, your story is excellent in it's own way, but could have been better.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Aug 18, 2013 11:22 PM
Nov 2012
It's been an incredible journey for me with the Oreimo series. I slowly started to warm up to incest anime a little before Oreimo started and I wasn't sure if Oreimo would interest me when it started. A friend pushed it on me and even though it wasn't what I thought it would be , I enjoyed the comedy and story. I really appreciated the relationship with Kurneko as I felt the series was doing things different and moving away from cliche.
These specials made me feel the same way, it wasn't really the ending I would like, but that doesn't mean it was bad. I think it was great to watch a series do something a little different.

Somehow I fooled myself into thinking there would be more of the show after this but it looks like I was mistaken. I personally wanted her brother to make up with the "dark one" and have all of them happy. I will really and truly miss this series and I can't explain why but I'll be looking forward to the next recommendation or if I'm lucky some more OVA's.
Aug 18, 2013 11:27 PM

Dec 2011
It was okay. Everything seemed in vain so that he could date Kirino for a limited time. Overall, I will miss the show and I'm sad to see it go (COME BACK AYASE!)

Can't really hate the episodes since they somehow adapted well. Alternate ending OVAs would have been my first choice with other girls getting a Good End.

Oreimo 9/10 Last 3 OVA episodes 6.5/10
Aug 18, 2013 11:36 PM

Apr 2009
In the end it's just anime, I don't see the problem with it and i'm happy Kirino won.. she was my choice anyways. But yeah the ending was a little disappointing but overall still great.
Aug 18, 2013 11:49 PM

Sep 2012
Just an abnormal ending. Not my ending at that, ahhh 7/10.
Pages (18) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

114 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:28 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

251 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:22 PM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Poll: » Who do you want Kyousuke to end up with? ( 1 2 3 )

YamiNoOkami - Jul 6, 2013

121 by Shengud »»
Dec 19, 2021 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.