Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2013 10:51 AM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good series of episodes. The trick with the dry ice was clever. Kogoro's deduction was pretty good for once. The most important thing in these episodes is that Amuro figured out the secret of "Sleeping Kogoro." The relationship between Amuro and Conan intensifies.
Armageddon was yesterday, today we have a problem.
Aug 17, 2013 6:20 PM

Jul 2012
Can't wait for next episode!!!
Aug 18, 2013 4:20 AM

Dec 2012
how the hell did she pile up these ice cubes inside of the vase? o_o

besides that it was an average case. when they started to talk about the "accident" where that guy fell from the balcony i immediately knew that it wasn't an accident and someone was trying to take revenge. so that was no surprise.
but it was really nice to see kogoro solve that case without being asleep :D
Aug 18, 2013 9:37 AM

May 2012
hiabara said:
how the hell did she pile up these ice cubes inside of the vase? o_o

besides that it was an average case. when they started to talk about the "accident" where that guy fell from the balcony i immediately knew that it wasn't an accident and someone was trying to take revenge. so that was no surprise.
but it was really nice to see kogoro solve that case without being asleep :D

That ice cube thing was just Yokomizos version of what happened like Conan once explained it's just one of many possibilities, in this case the ice could have been in any shape, maybe it was small pieces and the the vase got turned sideways for most them to go on top of each other or maybe there was 6 big blocks on the bottom and rest small pieces, the best we and they can get is that ice was certainly being used there
Aug 18, 2013 3:43 PM

Aug 2011
Next episodes gonna be filler. But can't complain after so many main story follow ups between the filler. Time to dig into the manga again after all that waiting.
Aug 19, 2013 7:35 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. I really can't wait to see another encounter with the Black Organization, Amuro this time, since he is interested in the Sleeping Kogorou. Will he crack that Conan is the reason Sleeping Kogorou happens? Can't wait!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2013 2:18 PM

Mar 2012
Looks like we'll be seeing more of Amuro, good episode. Well finally caught up to the series. There were some things I didn't like such as the detective boys (can't stand those kids) but overall it's an awesome anime. 8/10 so far, can't wait for the next episode to be available :)
Aug 29, 2013 10:42 PM

Apr 2012
Amuro is interested in the sleeping Kogoro so we will see him for a longer time. I'm sure that he will find out that Conan solves all the cases but it does not mean he discovers Conan's real identity. I hope Conan finds a way to get rid of him ^^
Sep 24, 2013 3:42 AM

Apr 2013
Kogoro made a decent deduction :)
this case was good,now to watch the filler.
Feb 6, 2014 11:28 PM

Nov 2010
Conan went a little overboard with his helping. No doubt Amuro knows everything now. And she says "Who knew the kid I'd hit would be with Mouri Kogorou", everyone else did.

Haven't seen Yokomizu older brother in a while. And good friends, pulling pranks on their friend just because he said to even though they know his personality, they were gullible the same as the Urui guy.

And I'm pretty sure that super cooled water trick wouldn't work. I believe as soon as the key fell in it, it would start to freeze and didn't they say something about it being a sports drink?(well it had to or else they would have been able to see through it) then I don't think it would even be able to be super cooled water. I believe it has to be pure water and even then it could take multiple tries to get it right.
Oct 27, 2014 4:32 PM

Apr 2009
Amuro is best new character in this show since Eisuke Hondou, both funny and sharp. xD
Jan 20, 2016 4:20 AM

Jul 2008
Oh snap Bourbon does know. You idiot Conan!
Nov 3, 2017 3:44 AM
Nov 2014
I'd say conan is safe for now. Yes amuro knows he's no ordinary kid but that's it. He can't possibly know he's shinichi kudo turned kid just from that.
Nov 17, 2019 1:20 PM

Sep 2011
there used to be a real "black" organization.. now they are nothing but a bunch of ordinary villains, killing (or to be able to kill) no one... this bourbon guy doesn't even feel like a villain. I wouldn't be so surprised if he turns out to be a good character in later episodes. Actually im 100% sure that he is a protagonist..

Protagonists of the show always come up with a more brilliant ideas, outsmarting the BO all the time. I doubt that any good character will die in this show for the rest of the episodes. I dont believe that Akai is dead, either.. I believe Masami Hirota will stay as the very last one killed by them. And i wouldn't even be surprised if she is "magically" saved and turns out to be alive by the end of the show.

Like Conan being able to act so reckless in front of a (supposed) BO member, them living altogether under Kogoru's house?? Seriously what the hell is this.. If the organization is really that serious, then I want to assume that every character in BO is as (or close to being) ruthless as Gin is.. Think about replacing Bourbon with Gin and that Conan living with him.. I doesn't make any sense to me..
Jun 12, 2022 3:40 AM

Nov 2021
Im pretty sure Amuro would figure things out if he'd stay longer. Gotta be careful around him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 47 Discussion

Jawaese - Aug 23, 2010

11 by Vivid_7 »»
Apr 21, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 704 Discussion

Conan_Kudo - Aug 3, 2013

38 by Elyshion »»
Apr 20, 5:05 PM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1120 Discussion

hai_X_is - Apr 13

2 by Estoy_Gordo »»
Apr 19, 11:07 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 957 Discussion

dbaranyi - Oct 19, 2019

6 by animefan8800 »»
Apr 19, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 700 Discussion

Kaito__Kid - Jun 15, 2013

36 by Elyshion »»
Apr 18, 11:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.