Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 10, 2013 4:48 AM

Aug 2009
Magito said:
I hate how Miyu was being a jerk at Ilya at the end.

Ilya never thought it would be poison., plus she did save them all against an army of assassins. They should be glad they're still damn alive because of her.

Still, I love the Miyu meido part. Miyu's mahou shoujo outfit wasn't already erotic enough for me. XD

Also, why isn't Luvia and Rin isn't saying anythng? They should have comfort her.

Anyway, Miyu you jerk!

YEs all 3 of them should let Ilya continue fighting when the knew for the beginning that she doesnt have the right mindset for this....

And congrats for missing what Miyu did.
Sep 10, 2013 7:04 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
Magito said:

Ilya never thought it would be poison., plus she did save them all against an army of assassins. They should be glad they're still damn alive because of her.

Still, I love the Miyu meido part. Miyu's mahou shoujo outfit wasn't already erotic enough for me. XD

Also, why isn't Luvia and Rin isn't saying anythng? They should have comfort her.

Anyway, Miyu you jerk!

YEs all 3 of them should let Ilya continue fighting when the knew for the beginning that she doesnt have the right mindset for this....

Well to be honest its VERY easy to miss the point, due to anime retarded alteratios to the scene.
Sep 10, 2013 7:13 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:
ssjokg said:
Magito said:

Anyway, Miyu you jerk!

Well to be honest its VERY easy to miss the point, due to anime retarded alteratios to the scene.

Totally irrelevant.Miyu's words in contrast with her previous feelings and her trembling arent easy to ignore.And since I highly doubt that this is a gateway anime chance are that he has already seen similar scenes.
Sep 10, 2013 1:22 PM

Jan 2013
Oh'kay I couldn't stop laughing at Ilya's reaction to the maid costume, I had to start typing this to cool down xD.

"We don't need the extra act Nee-san" Oh god she's so cold xD.
Ilya WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

So serious and suddenly NAKED: "Isn't it a maid's job to care for the sick?" LOL.
Quoting all these like I don't know that you saw it too xD.

NOOO the visit xD, she's got a serious maid complex shame in the following:

"Maid power is fearsome" indeed. xD

Ohh and that ending calmed me down... but sad. :(
Sep 14, 2013 3:27 PM

Feb 2013
Miyu-maid <- I want one!

Was pretty funny when everyone walked in.
Sep 26, 2013 9:08 AM

Oct 2012
Maid rape in progress comeback in later please.
Only liked the first half of the episode it was fun and enjoyable but the second half goes back to Miyu bashing Ilya action like always and i didn't like the reaction form both parties so i guess this episode was kind off ok.
But pervert Illy is the best....!
Sep 27, 2013 6:25 PM

Jan 2011
Fai said:
Magito said:

Should they also be glad that Illya almost blew them up to bits with a fucking nuke?

Totally ignoring the purpose of Miyu's speech: Yes, they should. Magito already pointed it, and you actually did, too: almost blew them up. Ultimately everyone is fine. Not a single drop of blood was shed (yes, i read that it is different in the manga), only some bruises. They were hurt worse the previous episode. Without this, at least Ilya would be dead.

Ofc a different way of dealing with them would be prefered, but if they don't feel like it..

Miyu could have blasted the daggers out of the sky, or at least "flew" over there and grab Ilya instead of running. Rin and Luvia could have used protective spells or blasted the daggers out of the sky with offensive spells or their gems. Or they could have tried to return to their own world like they did against Caster. The daggers surely flew slower then that beam back then, so the shorter distance would not necessarily mean it wasn't possible. As they didn't do anything useful, Ilya did what she could given the circumstances.

In this case Miyu might have had an ulterior motive, but it's quite often played straight. Someone saves everyone in the last moment when everyone thought all hope is lost, but didn't have time to come up with a plan that makes sure no one gets hurt a little, no property damage is done and no one gets embarrassed or put into an unfavorable light..and gets yelled at it by those that were in a way better situation to come up with a plan that does exactly that, but failed to lift even a single finger.
Sep 27, 2013 11:28 PM

Jul 2007
NwAurion said:

Totally ignoring the purpose of Miyu's speech: Yes, they should. Magito already pointed it, and you actually did, too: almost blew them up. Ultimately everyone is fine. Not a single drop of blood was shed (yes, i read that it is different in the manga), only some bruises. They were hurt worse the previous episode. Without this, at least Ilya would be dead.

It doe snot matter if anime censored it.

Ofc a different way of dealing with them would be prefered, but if they don't feel like it..

http://31.media.tumblr.com/b2f627a30451ea26b4e04e2ae80a2569/tumblr_mt6uib5vmb1r8vjh0o5_500.png

Does this look as "they are totally okay" to you?

Miyu could have blasted the daggers out of the sky, or at least "flew" over there and grab Ilya instead of running. Rin and Luvia could have used protective spells or blasted the daggers out of the sky with offensive spells or their gems.

No they could not considering the speed of them and how fast it happened. The whole scene happened in what is litterally miliseconds

Or they could have tried to return to their own world like they did against Caster.

That takes time. Far more than few miliseconds that the dagger scene lasted.

The daggers surely flew slower then that beam back then, so the shorter distance would not necessarily mean it wasn't possible.

Nope. For all we know they were at the same speed, since the perception was warped due to artistic merits of presenting the scene from the pov of a character.

As they didn't do anything useful, Ilya did what she could given the circumstances.

She could have targeted the daggers. She did not. She just blew up everything. And she intended to. Thank the anime for not making it clear, again.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/38ad989737d684d43b29b262867c20af/tumblr_mt6uib5vmb1r8vjh0o4_500.png

Illya did not discern between friends and enemies. Her intent was to simply blow up the entire place. The only reason Rin and Lluvia are alive is because Myuu most likely shielded them(hence why she has the most damage).

In this case Miyu might have had an ulterior motive, but it's quite often played straight. Someone saves everyone in the last moment when everyone thought all hope is lost, but didn't have time to come up with a plan that makes sure no one gets hurt a little, no property damage is done and no one gets embarrassed or put into an unfavorable light..and gets yelled at it by those that were in a way better situation to come up with a plan that does exactly that, but failed to lift even a single finger.

There were thousands of things one could do that did NOT involve the nuke. Unless you are implying that Illya can't aim.
Oct 15, 2013 12:54 AM

Oct 2012
Miyu in maid costume.. hmm no
Ilya no pantsu! Yes xD
Also that priceless face when her friends come in

So, that's Sella's true form? Still I prefer her mother-like clothes

Aw, poor Ilya... Guys don't blame it on Miyu...
Blame it all on Hassan Sabbah-like (Assassins)!!!!
Anyway, they said it's F/SN Spinoff.. So why F/Z chara here?
Well, you can't rely on F/SN Assassin.. He can't get out from the temple xD
"Signature removed"
Oct 29, 2013 11:24 AM

Apr 2011
What the HELL with not letting Ilya keep Saber! I understand that she has no memories of that epic beatdown she delivered as Archer, but Miyu and Sapphire both know (and now so does Ruby) ... there's really no reason at all not to let her have it. Nor any reason to not tell her what she did when she went berserk (except that in anime NO ONE ever tells the hero about that) ... might have been useful for when she trances out for the second time in this episode. *sighs*

On the other hand, I did LOVE the "Maid Rape" scene(s). It could have been even better with some humping motions ;) SO many yuri flags getting set off between these two, lol. Of course, the only male character we've run into has been Ilya's brother and he disappeared after episode 1, so it's not like there's a lot of sausage for her to chase either.

"Lyrical Magical Genocide" ... I *love* the comedy in this series. Even when it's not mixed with hot loli-on-loli Maid Rape ;)

Odd that they started censoring the wounds, in earlier fights we had cuts actually bleeding, this time the knife just gave Ilya a bruise. Hell, it even flashed back to her getting a bleeding cut on her arm from an episode or two ago. And how in the hell did they manage to poison her if the attack didn't even break the skin? I suppose it could have been contact poison ...

Kinda odd that they used Zero Assassin instead of the one from FSN, which iirc was more of a samurai type guy and didn't use the faceless horde of minions that Zero Assassin did. I hope that they actually give her the Assassin card, instead of giving all of them to Miyu seemingly by default. ... And it looks like she's going to lose her resolve next episode, so she'll probably not only let Miyu keep it, she might hand over Archer as well. *sigh again* It's a good thing that Archer's the only card Ilya really needs, because she's really been getting screwed on the card collecting aspect of this show.

4/5 due to a couple of frustrating bits, but overall still a good ep.
Oct 29, 2013 10:15 PM

Aug 2009
Blind_Guardian said:
What the HELL with not letting Ilya keep Saber! I understand that she has no memories of that epic beatdown she delivered as Archer, but Miyu and Sapphire both know (and now so does Ruby) ... there's really no reason at all not to let her have it. Nor any reason to not tell her what she did when she went berserk (except that in anime NO ONE ever tells the hero about that) ... might have been useful for when she trances out for the second time in this episode. *sighs*

On the other hand, I did LOVE the "Maid Rape" scene(s). It could have been even better with some humping motions ;) SO many yuri flags getting set off between these two, lol. Of course, the only male character we've run into has been Ilya's brother and he disappeared after episode 1, so it's not like there's a lot of sausage for her to chase either.

"Lyrical Magical Genocide" ... I *love* the comedy in this series. Even when it's not mixed with hot loli-on-loli Maid Rape ;)

Odd that they started censoring the wounds, in earlier fights we had cuts actually bleeding, this time the knife just gave Ilya a bruise. Hell, it even flashed back to her getting a bleeding cut on her arm from an episode or two ago. And how in the hell did they manage to poison her if the attack didn't even break the skin? I suppose it could have been contact poison ...

Kinda odd that they used Zero Assassin instead of the one from FSN, which iirc was more of a samurai type guy and didn't use the faceless horde of minions that Zero Assassin did. I hope that they actually give her the Assassin card, instead of giving all of them to Miyu seemingly by default. ... And it looks like she's going to lose her resolve next episode, so she'll probably not only let Miyu keep it, she might hand over Archer as well. *sigh again* It's a good thing that Archer's the only card Ilya really needs, because she's really been getting screwed on the card collecting aspect of this show.

4/5 due to a couple of frustrating bits, but overall still a good ep.

FSN True Assassin is one of those black faceless dudes but without the ability to have many bodies.
Well FZ Assassin>>FSN True Assassin...
Apr 9, 2014 5:47 PM

Jan 2013
Maid Time <3 Miyu as a maid oh god.too cute :3
Illya was crazy in this episode,jumping naked on Miyu hahaha epic
Miyu being a real bit** for no reason...
Still Maids <3
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 1, 2014 4:07 PM

Oct 2013
them feels T-T
[/quote]
Jun 13, 2014 10:04 AM

Jul 2013
these characters must be bipolar or something
that german maid hat tho
Jun 19, 2014 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

I did not believe Miyu was so bigoted to the extreme! D:
Episode that is back on stage perhaps more congenial work, craziness galore.
Funny the first part, then the bdante Ilya also wearing her maid's uniform ... LOL
Accessible narrative, a bit too exaggerated in the final.
Plot advancing with speed, I wanted the clash with Assasin would last a little longer!
Drawings not bad, discrete animations.
Aug 1, 2014 3:52 AM

Jul 2013
I'll say this: I decided to enter into the Fate Series through this spin-off mostly because I don't really want to get into a hella serious anime as of this moment and that it looks hella kawaii and usually when there's something hella kawaii/moe, yuri is sure to follow. As a hella big yuri fanboy, I love the OTP of Miyu x illya. The yuri makes this series that much cuter. How I define the word, yuri is pretty much synonymous with cute/kawaii/moe. To the people who dropped it because of the yuri, I don't know what to say but good riddance. They can stop flooding the thread with their misguided hatred for yuri somewhere else; Anybody else think of shipping the sticks together? Ruby x Sapphire wincest ftfw!!!! Ruby-chan would be all for it too!!! xD

But on the real tho, fuck yuri haters breh. Act like yuri and the people who love yuri to be a bane in the anime community in general which is definitely not the case. OT: I hope Illya feels better by next episode. I can't stand to see her cry...
1L0can0Aug 1, 2014 3:56 AM
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Aug 1, 2014 9:14 AM

Jul 2007
1L0can0 said:
I'll say this: I decided to enter into the Fate Series through this spin-off mostly because I don't really want to get into a hella serious anime as of this momen

Prepare to be completely confused at wtf is going on.

And...

There are no "spin offs" in fate franchise.
Aug 1, 2014 3:32 PM

Jul 2013
Fai said:
1L0can0 said:
I'll say this: I decided to enter into the Fate Series through this spin-off mostly because I don't really want to get into a hella serious anime as of this momen

And...

Well from what I heard about FSN and F/Z, this has way less of that angst, melodrama, and other bs you typically find in a serious anime; Yes, my bad. I think fans have named it the nasuverse or something? I think in the 2nd episode of this series, they talk about mirrors and how each of those mirrors connects to other universes or something like that.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Aug 19, 2014 9:24 PM

Nov 2012
Oh I loved the Maid scene and Illya's obsession with Miyu's maid outfit. It's too cute.
Oct 3, 2014 7:37 PM

May 2010
CookingPriest said:
1L0can0 said:

And...

This is pretty much a spin off in itself..case closed.

this episode bombed with that mana explosion.
Oct 4, 2014 12:20 AM

Aug 2009
Air-Dragon said:
CookingPriest said:

And...

This is pretty much a spin off in itself..case closed.

No.
Oct 9, 2014 5:13 PM

Mar 2013
Good episode. This IS better than I thought it would be, for sure.

F/SN spoilers
Oct 10, 2014 6:55 AM

Jan 2014
"I think we become friends"
friends?lol you raped her :/
Oct 10, 2014 10:16 AM

Jul 2007
LonelyWizard said:
"I think we become friends"
friends?lol you raped her :/

Considering WHO you are talking about that's
Nov 30, 2014 2:56 PM
May 2013
I feel like kaleid prisma is going to be the top fate/ series for me.
Miyu in maid outfit rules , Illya trying to assault her is a combo .
Dec 4, 2014 12:38 PM

May 2012
Cute sick/maids episode and especially that ending was powerful yet sad! Let's see what's next.
May 4, 2015 6:15 PM

Jun 2014
I love Ruby's and Sapphire's relationship

May 22, 2015 8:50 AM

Apr 2013
First half was just weird, wtf Illya. Second half was boring too.
Jul 2, 2015 10:27 PM

May 2014
Amazing episode, I love Illya's maid outfit fetish xD
Sep 20, 2015 4:33 AM

Jan 2012
You can't have a fever at 37 ,wrong info stop misleading kids.

Feb 16, 2016 1:19 PM

Aug 2014
Lyrical Magical Genocide... i lol'd at the nanoha reference.
kofmasterFeb 16, 2016 1:23 PM
Jul 31, 2016 1:38 AM

Jun 2013
Fucking story of my life.
Aug 6, 2016 3:37 PM

Sep 2015
Ilya raped the maid XD

Rubys reaction to sapphire plugging in was priceless as well. The assassin scene was over pretty quick though.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Sep 4, 2016 10:59 AM

Aug 2016
First half was really cute and funny. Didn't really like second half, the fight was short and the dialogues and sad moments after Illya's mana outbreak felt really forced, although I did feel sad for Illya. Did Miyu say those things to make sure Illya doesn't get in trouble again?

3/5
Sep 6, 2016 12:27 AM

Jul 2007
Geekwoglasses said:
the dialogues and sad moments after Illya's mana outbreak felt really forced,

How is it forced? The fight in Ep6 is the very first time Illya came to realization that this is not like staring in a mahou shoujo anime anime and that in every fight she and those she knows could very well die. And in this case it was SHE who almost killed Rin, Luvia and Miyu.

The damage she caused was censored. This is the actual extent of what she did:

The only reason Luvia and Rin even survived was because Miyu took the full brunt of the damage shielding them

The Miyu dialogue is anime-original too. Illya does not exactly give time for them to respond in any way. The visuals of what she did, together with the fear of death AND the memories of the fight from Ep6 and who she is rushing back in cause her to freak out and outright teleporting away twice using grail powers:

Illya is frightened by her own capabilities and by what she is capable of(as well as the fact that her first thought in this situation was "hey I should obliterate everything!"), to the point of wanting to reject all that has happened so far and what she is.

The scenes here as well as in next episode were altered here because these particular scenes connect to the next season and at this point in anime production they were unsure if the next season adaptation would be greenlit. For all intents and purposes the show treats the unaltered scenes I linked above as what actually happened, because it is very important element of overall plot.
AhenshihaelSep 6, 2016 12:45 AM
Sep 6, 2016 1:57 AM

Aug 2016
Fai said:
Geekwoglasses said:

How is it forced? The fight in Ep6 is the very first time Illya came to realization that this is not like staring in a mahou shoujo anime anime and that in every fight she and those she knows could very well die. And in this case it was SHE who almost killed Rin, Luvia and Miyu.

The only reason Luvia and Rin even survived was because Miyu took the full brunt of the damage shielding them

The Miyu dialogue is anime-original too. Illya does not exactly give time for them to respond in any way. The visuals of what she did, together with the fear of death AND the memories of the fight from Ep6 and who she is rushing back in cause her to freak out and outright teleporting away twice using grail powers:

Illya is frightened by her own capabilities and by what she is capable of(as well as the fact that her first thought in this situation was "hey I should obliterate everything!"), to the point of wanting to reject all that has happened so far and what she is.

The scenes here as well as in next episode were altered here because these particular scenes connect to the next season and at this point in anime production they were unsure if the next season adaptation would be greenlit. For all intents and purposes the show treats the unaltered scenes I linked above as what actually happened, because it is very important element of overall plot.

Oh I see. Thanks for the explanation dude =))
Sep 19, 2016 6:27 AM

Sep 2010
Why did suddenly assassin from fate/zero appeared. Sure Sasaki Kojiro was not really assassin like more like a samurai but he should be here.

Then again Assassin as always got reckt.... poor assassins

In any case it seems that either Berserk will be the last boss (which would be very fitting) or Gilgamesh shadow will appear after all.
Oct 20, 2016 7:36 PM

Nov 2013
Illya discovered that she has a maid fetish.

The scenes with Illya pushing Miyu on the bed and jumping half-naked on her, while the others come in were awkward as hell.

A serious second half, Illya almost blows the others up and Miyu refuses to fight with her any longer.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Dec 16, 2016 10:57 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
nice episode, with two differents halfs... the first, very funny with Miyu dresses of Maid and Illya chasing her, and the second the battle, a quickly battle, but where we can watch a Illya very strong, although she can´t controlled her powers!!!!
Jan 7, 2017 7:38 AM

Nov 2016
Yeah, well... That's called envy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2017 2:57 AM

Jul 2009
The first half was light hearted, but did a 180 as soon as she got close to Miyu.

May 27, 2018 3:28 PM
Feb 2017
Illya maid rape mode.

Nov 23, 2018 2:09 AM

Nov 2011
Am I crazy to say I like this show more than all the other fate series.

Funny first half but felt Miyu's outburst was just a tad melodramatic.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 2, 2019 2:35 AM

Sep 2016
Ahenshihael said:
Geekwoglasses said:

Now that makes sense
Jan 3, 2019 3:29 PM

Sep 2014
Lmfao how did this turn from yuri loli maid action to "OMG you totally just hurt everyone here I dont like you anymore"

Wtf. After EP6 I seriously thought this show was good at more than being yuri loli jailbait

Seems like in the manga this was actually a very good and strong character defining moment. How can they fuck up so badly
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 14, 2019 8:31 AM

Aug 2018
Illya is horny?..
Why "master", though, and not mistress, really?.. Is there fetishes like that among girls?..
"We became closer".. So that's how it goes.. Bonding through lewding.. Ok.. Not that I'm for or against..
Eh.. Why we're flashing to previous injury?.. Is it foreshadowing some activation of hero spirit, or I'm reading too much, and something like fear instead..?
I actually really like this twist of Illya getting some powers she has problems controlling.. And mental breaking of Illya.. I like how heavy it got suddenly..
And Miyu is blaming Illya instead of supporting.. It's heavy indeed..
Though, in the end, I'm not sure, if it was that power of the card again, or just exploding of her magic power..
Well, we'll be getting more on Illya's motivation that was touched by Miyu previously.. Let's see, where it goes..
Oct 2, 2019 3:49 AM
Dec 2017
Illya sound so annoying when she cry.. 💀
Dec 13, 2019 7:42 AM

Dec 2018
Well, that friendship didn't last long. Lol that's what you get for trying to rape someone. And let's just forget the fact that Illya saved all of them before from Saber.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Feb 9, 2020 7:59 PM

Dec 2014
Yeah, I'll take your entire stock of Maid Miyu with 'switch on' Illya. XD

First half was very cute, really liked it and the second half was a drastic change of pace, damn. Illya. :(
Mar 31, 2020 3:39 PM

Feb 2014
Oh, the famous scene of Illya in her panties jumping onto Miyu dressed as a maid.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

224 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

74 by Apreggi »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:15 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2013

304 by Apreggi »»
Aug 26, 2023 8:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

78 by Apreggi »»
Aug 26, 2023 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.