Forum Settings
Forums

TV Special 'Pokemon: The Origin' to Air on October 2nd

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

Sep 26, 2013 11:08 PM

I would rather have something based off the manga but this is a start into experimentation clearly. If this gets positive enough reception maybe they might actually consider a radical change and an entirely new formula.

Also would be cool if the opposing trainers took and opposing fossil pokemon for their teams.

Sep 27, 2013 7:11 PM

Nabris said:
Sakarii said:
As someone who likes the fan version, I don't mind he doesn't look like that. I'm more mad at that they chose the FRLG design...

They're doing that because his original [game] design, while the first, is similar (seeing as this anime came second) to what Ash/Satoshi wore in the first season. Stupid yes, but they don't want people to confuse them.

You're right, that does sound stupid considering almost every other character didn't have that problem. xD But, I think you've misunderstood me a bit. What I meant by the design was his new look in FRLG not really his clothes. Sorry if I confused you. I do think they could of used his RGBY looks while changing his clothes so he doesn't look like Satoshi like they did with Green. It baffles me why they say they're targeting Gen I fans then turn around and use Gen III and IV with a bit of II's artwork.

Still going to watch it, but not as a Gen I fan.

Sep 30, 2013 9:40 PM

I am actually pretty excited for this, pokemon has been a part of my childhood for a long time and tbh this gets me really pumped up for it.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]