Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 20, 2014 1:30 AM

Jan 2013
Kongou strikes again xD
Oh a loli in this anime yeees :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 14, 2014 6:14 PM

Sep 2012
New girl looks cute.
Jul 1, 2014 8:49 AM

Apr 2012
xJedz said:
good episode, cant wait to see what happens next.
are we watching the same episode?
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Aug 29, 2014 9:01 PM

May 2014
Wow.... sooooo touuuuchhhhiiiiing. Uiharu and Haruue. We get it, it symbolizes a secret that the two share, proof of how deep their bond is. (Uiharu's level 1 skill), but still it was a bit melodramatic. Didn't have to drag that scene out =/.

Slower SoL Drama ep. The comedy was alright, nothing best. We still have Saten's dress flipping, which was pretty well executed. I thought the timing with the car passing by just mad eit wonderful. Apart from good directions and composition, bit too slow from the pace we have been used to getting from this series.

After the ending, NOO purple haired girl turned traitor??

3.5/5 for ep.
Sep 18, 2014 3:53 PM
Sep 2013
Nice episode between the girls and some character development aww the cute loli
Sep 24, 2014 11:13 AM

Dec 2013
Meh, fillerish characters.
Jan 6, 2015 8:28 AM

Aug 2013
Mmmm, never trust someone who come out of nowhere, that wear glasses and that have an evil look in his eyes.

So Nunotaba is back and she's on... the bad side?! Haven't she remember her lesson after the Sisters Arc?!! Well, it's true that the last time we saw her, she was kidnapped, but she seem pretty involved in that project of them, to have the right to takes decisions...

From the OP, that girl seem related to the problem we'll face in this arc. If I had to guess, I think it may be about the level 0 trying to do a revolution. What we have so far is a dude who criticized Kongou on the street for using her power, a bunch of scientists saying that they will show them (the espers) their new power and Nunotaba who is, to my knowledge, not an esper.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 1, 2016 8:12 PM

Mar 2015
Lame villain scientist design but Febli is adorable and she is voiced by Nomizu Iori, wooohh.

I hope ITEM is not out of character.

Toyosaki Aki crying is fun to listen :3

3.4/5
Mar 30, 2016 8:21 PM

Mar 2015
Another little Touma hint dropped by Misaka again.

Since the Index crossover, this series becomes meh again. The sisters arc is probably the best out of this series.

Feb 15, 2017 7:11 PM

Dec 2013
Saying goodbye to two characters who I really couldn't care about.
Aug 4, 2017 4:24 AM

Mar 2013
So Haruue was moving. That's why Uiharu was seemed a bit different in previous episode.
I saw it coming tho. She doesn't take part in Misaka and her gang's missions so it was eventually going to end up like that.
Gonna miss her. Her way of Ending every sentence with "nano" was cute <3

That "OOOOOOOOOOHH" XD
Jan 26, 2018 1:49 PM

Apr 2013
Some SoL stuff, that's always nice. Though I'm not sure I like where this is heading with the blonde loli, but we'll see.
Feb 8, 2018 10:17 AM

Sep 2012
new there is a group who is trying to turn ppl against Espers

& who wants to bet that the new lolli is another test-subject escaped, like Haruue's friend, but only difference she's not in coma

what Misaka she knows ur name, is she ur's & Touma's love child? lol
Sugram22Feb 8, 2018 10:20 AM
Apr 11, 2018 12:25 PM

Nov 2016
Sweet episode,but please more Item.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 19, 2018 10:44 PM

Sep 2017
We meet little gosick(Victoria). Also that British girl in sister's arc makes an appearance.
Okay episode. But the girls didn't have to be that rude to Uiharu for bringing fish sticks.

Fillers all around.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 15, 2019 9:18 PM

Aug 2017
Well, the whole stuff between Uiharu, Haruue and Edasaki was very boring.

The most interesting part was Shinobu's return.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 15, 2019 9:07 AM

Dec 2014
A new character introduced...in the end.... well the story gets a little more interesting....
Feb 29, 2020 7:01 AM

Sep 2018
The previous episode seemed like a filler before the start of the new narrative arc, instead it was already the beginning of this arc that opens in an interesting enough way, who knows if we will still see the ITEM gang. At times very touching, BGM catchy and suitable for the situations encountered. The drawings have improved a lot since the previous episode.
Jun 24, 2020 12:01 PM

Aug 2018
Yeah, honestly I no longer like eating at gatherings too much.. I overeat like almost every time.. So maybe I better not eat that much and really try to look how much I eat at the gatherings.. Overeating isn't fun, and it's not only getting fat.. It just doesn't feel good after that as well.. So basically there is really no good thing in overeating, it's not even pleasant..
Teacher found new place for Haruue and someone?.. Hm?.. What's the deal with that?..
Saten really has strange tastes.. Finds embarrassed Misaka as cute.. Randomly wants to check panties.. Saten is total ecchi, pervert, hentai.. ;p
Ah, so Haruue will be living with that girl Banri in new place, is that it?.. Ah, yes..
Uiharu is a bit sad that Haruue leaves.. But yeah, it's understandable.. Haruue was searching for this girl all this time, after all..
That critical guy.. So what you're saying?.. That self-defense isn't allowed at all?.. Is that what you're saying?.. It's just dumb, he's annoying.. And it's dumb that Kongou is reacting like that.. It's just all dumb and annoying..
Yeah, it makes sense that Banri actually would be happy to live together with Haruue, give her support as Haruue got in the past from Uiharu..
Nice that Uiharu and Haruue cried in the end.. They truly care about each other..
This blond loli is really smol.. And she knows Misaka Mikoto, huh..
Wasn't that Shinobu at the end in that group of people in white lab coats?.. They had really evil smirks..
Nov 1, 2020 2:39 PM

Dec 2016
so sad that Haruue is going to move from Uiharu's dorm... i kinda like Haruue :(

let's see what's this arc about, looks like it's going to be a small one. hope it's good as the previous arc c:
Nov 10, 2020 7:03 AM
May 2020
Ruiko : "Watashi wa Ruiko. Anato no namae wa?"
*grabs the lollipop
That little girl : "Febli"
Everyone : "ooUoUouoouO"
Me : *laughs XD

Nice introduction to a new character, and it looks like she knew Misaka Mikoto even from Misaka's past... i guess? The OP theme said that.
Jan 15, 2021 3:23 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Hard to believe this fun light-hearted cake eating anime is the same anime from just a few episodes ago. Like imagine if accelerator just randomly showed up now and started dismembering people LOL

So it looks like the closing arc for this season begins with the mystery of some electrical failures. How exciting. This season gets at least a 7 for the riveting storyline that was the sisters arc, and I will give it that 7 if the rest of this season isn’t shit. However if it is garbage, well, I gotta rate the season as a whole, so might have to drop it down to a 6. Which I don’t want to do, because the sisters arc was awesome. Ah whatever. Just please be decent, remaining 6 episodes.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 4, 2021 10:38 AM

Jun 2017
Heresiya said:
Saten being useful is just a miracle.

I dunno I sorta remember her lack of powers being responsible for her saving everyone's assess in a previous arc, as well as her knack for constantly finding stuff she shouldn't be getting involved in, is useful.... as a plot device anyway. They use that one multiple times throughout all the seasons.

Anyway, the high point of the episode for me, was when Misaka asked Kuroko if she wanted a massage, and she gets all embarrassed and asks to shower first... seems like she took a different meaning on that ...offer... that was legit funny.

Oh yeah, and Kongou Mitsuko yet again - my new appreciation for her after her stealing the show in S3 makes watching her in these previous arcs much more enjoyable. She's super lovable even when she's trying to act haughty.
Jul 17, 2022 5:26 AM
Oct 2019
I'm also love Taiyaki 😍
Really enjoying Slice of Life episode in Railgun.

Never trust glasses person in Anime, always sus...
Jun 13, 2023 2:03 PM

Nov 2010
Those scientists are obviously the villains this time.
Kuroko being lewd is amusing as always, lol.
This feels like the calm before the storm episode. It's building up into something. I wonder how Febli is connected to Misaka.
I like the Saten & Kongou screentime. Both ladies are in my strike zone! Anyway, what was up with that a-hole harassing my Kongou?
Jul 16, 2023 3:55 PM

Jan 2021
Why was there an "OOOHHHH" after the Loli told her name? Why? Just Why? 
That was hilarious. No wonder it became a meme material. It made no sense but thats what made it hilarious. Such a random moment. I keep on thinking about it and am still laughing. I really thought the meme was edited but to find out that it was actually there in the original. Damn.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Nov 29, 2023 5:06 AM

Nov 2023
That new charcater looks cool
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.