Forum Settings
Forums
New
have you ever cheated in exams/test?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 16, 2013 1:16 PM
Jul 2018
Most of the time I was the person people were cheating off of, Spanish class was the only exception. Every day a group of us would spend the few minutes before class copying each others homework.
Aug 16, 2013 1:19 PM

Oct 2009
Nope why maybe a little bit with friends, though I can remembering screwing a friend over ~ notice he was copying me, so i purposely wrote down the wrong answers, corrected them after he handed his test into the teacher.
Aug 16, 2013 1:20 PM

Apr 2013
well! you should ask "have you ever dont cheat in exam"
The Heart
Signature Background Created By Tite Kubo
All right reserved

Aug 16, 2013 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
Jyupita said:
SOExclusive said:
johnyjohny said:
SOExclusive said:
Yep in highschool. Went to the restroom in the middle of the exam with my study guide in my pocket.

I took one long ass piss ^
Niggers piss out of there ass?

you would take it literally instead of slang -_-
not to mention I was being sarcastic

Now I get it...he needed a study guide to pass the exam.

Now that's hella pathetic. I though you were a smart atheist.

FYI we use to make up our own study guide. The teachers just tell us what would be covered during the exam. The only reason why I cheated was because I had to many things to do. Didnt cram hard enough for that test. Assumptions Assumptions
I see black font must really bug you. Changing it to pink must of really helped.
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Aug 16, 2013 2:19 PM

Apr 2013
I remember cheating on a French Spelling test in like grade 3 or something. But I almost got caught since everyone in my class we're a bunch of tattling little brats.
an egomaniac and a fool

Aug 16, 2013 2:21 PM

Mar 2013
Of course i did.
We had a little group with a couple of tricks to doing it :D
Happy Halloween
Aug 16, 2013 2:28 PM

Apr 2013
I've never cheated, and never helped others cheat either.
I'm too upright for that kind of stuff.
Aug 16, 2013 2:37 PM

Sep 2011
Yes, a lot actually. Though it's not like I really needed it, because I was a pretty good student.

Most of it were during my high school years, lol. But they were usually subjects that didn't interest me at all and weren't all that importand anyway. And I almost never cheated during the prime subjects like history, grammar (hungarian of course) literature (hungarian), math and english. I usually cheated on electronics or whatever they are called, biology, chemistry and few times during geography and on some parts of physics (not particle physics though, that was actually very interesting), and maybe some other subjects I can't remember.
I mean really, wants the point of learning them if I'm gonna forget it a few days later.

I never got caught. I don't even get how people get caught. Pretty much every one of my classmates used the worst methods like putting the fucking book in the desk.
I was pretty sneaky, lol. I had some very good methods, and how to easily avoid being caught.
One of the reasons I always succeeded was because the teachers didn't even suspect me. They knew I'm a good student so they were less cautious :D
Aug 16, 2013 3:02 PM

Jul 2013
Only looked up a few words in a Geography class or Science class on my phone in High School. But other than that I was a straight B+ student no better and no worse. That's also why I did a hell of a lot better than most people in college.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Aug 16, 2013 3:02 PM

Aug 2013
Yeah in summer school i took all nine tests home and did them at my house. Did two tests a day so nobody would get suspicious and handed out the answers to people i trust. Half the class finished a week early i felt like total badass!
Aug 16, 2013 3:11 PM

Apr 2011
Never on any big exams, but on small tests, hell yes.
Aug 16, 2013 3:27 PM

Jun 2013
Of course I cheated,usually just put a book on my lap an read it.In my highschool except physics teacher nobody else is checking while we are working on test so you can easily cheat.Why would somebody feel guilty,I know how "somebody was studying" but if I have a chance to cheat so does he/she.
Aug 16, 2013 3:49 PM

Mar 2013
Yep, if it was a subject I didn't like.
Yes, I cheat only when I don't like the subject.
Aug 16, 2013 3:49 PM

May 2011
NickyCharisma said:
Nope. Never have and never will. I don't need to cheat to succeed.

just admit ;) that you cheated even a once **
Aug 16, 2013 3:50 PM
Jul 2013
Define cheating.
Everyone in the community is shit taste.
Aug 16, 2013 4:24 PM
Sykolicious

Jul 2013
Several times, never felt guilty tho. It's not like it even matters.
Aug 16, 2013 4:53 PM

Feb 2013
Only in my first years of High school back in Germany :/ (Yera 5 and 6 are tough as fuck down there)
わたしはりんごがすきです. あなた は バカ です :3

Aug 16, 2013 6:29 PM

Nov 2011
Maybe one or two time in highschool, but I've never liked to cheat in exams, it's just stupid.
I luv u
Aug 16, 2013 6:47 PM

Mar 2011
Araby said:
I did in elementary school, but not in high school or university. Most people, but not all, would never even think of cheating in university. At that point, it just seems so childish and pathetic.

I don't consider it childish, and perhaps not pathetic. I mean I have never cheated on an important exam, but that's because I have never felt the need to, and more to the point the risk is too high. I couldn't say that I wouldn't cheat if I thought I could definitely get away for it, especially since so much depends on the results.
Aug 16, 2013 11:11 PM
Jul 2013
Araby said:
I did in elementary school, but not in high school or university. Most people, but not all, would never even think of cheating in university. At that point, it just seems so childish and pathetic.
I spent most of my cheating years in college.
Aug 16, 2013 11:43 PM

Sep 2011
Yeah, but the whole class pretty much cheated and helped eachother out during French class. The teacher was horrible and yelled everyday at the same people, and all the students were fed up. She would also give us random 'major' exams but nobody really cared. French class sucked and no one took it seriously, even the more studious kids.
Aug 16, 2013 11:52 PM

May 2010
I was pretty honest (and smart loljk) back in grade school but everything went downhill from high school 'till college. My classmates and I would formulate all possible cheating tactics and we were never caught.

In our defense though, those exams would ask you to basically write the entire book instead of writing your own understanding. If your answer was different from what was written on the book (despite having the same meaning) your answer would be marked as incomplete/wrong. And it was pretty disadvantageous to students who were bad in English.

Of course that isn't the case for some subjects but it happens a lot.
Aug 17, 2013 1:19 AM

Jul 2013
Nope. Never cared enough about test's to resort cheating.
Aug 17, 2013 1:43 AM

Jul 2013
Nope, I don't see why people do it either. I'd like to know if I'm good at the particular subject or not.
Aug 17, 2013 2:36 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Once during a programming test the school servers had some tech support problems, so some of the test accounts were unavailable, and therefore the teacher said I'd have to use my regular one instead. As a result, one of the programs I was supposed to do during the test was nigh-identical to one I'd already copied off of the book to my save folder some weeks earlier, which was now accessible so I just copy pasted the entire thing for my test hand-in. (Well there were still more things to do in the test ofc, but it was one thing less to do at least)
Aug 17, 2013 2:42 AM

Aug 2013
IRenegade said:
Nope, I don't see why people do it either. I'd like to know if I'm good at the particular subject or not.

Maybe in primary/early high school, but if you're leading into your final exams and barely scraping by there is definitely an incentive to cheat. I'd much rather reach my potential university's prerequisites than risk the chance of passing to know if I'm "good" at it or not.
Aug 17, 2013 8:38 AM

Dec 2012
IRenegade said:

Who says people who cheat arent good in a subject
People can cheat for just 1 or 2 answers (like me). I hate when a answer is right on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember the whole thing.
Aug 17, 2013 11:34 AM

Mar 2013
Nope, but I helped my friend once.
Aug 17, 2013 11:37 AM

Feb 2012
Goryo said:
I'm sure i tried when I was a bit younger.

Once I got into Highschool I just didn't care enough to cheat.
This.
Why bother cheating when I can get perfect with less than an hour of studying?
Aug 17, 2013 3:11 PM

Jun 2011
Yes, but it's not let I meant to ;c

-Guy coughing-

"AHEEm AACHH-EEMM OOCH 47... AHEEEM AACCH "B"
(47, was the most difficult question btw)
Aug 17, 2013 3:12 PM

Mar 2012
InfiniteRufus said:
Araby said:
I don't consider it childish, and perhaps not pathetic. I mean I have never cheated on an important exam, but that's because I have never felt the need to, and more to the point the risk is too high. I couldn't say that I wouldn't cheat if I thought I could definitely get away for it, especially since so much depends on the results.
As much as this sucks, I don't think it's decent justification for cheating. You can always study more and study better.

To me, cheating is like putting false information on your resume/CV. It's very fake, self-defeating, and says, "I'm not honest and I'm not confident in who I am/what I know." I don't particularly care if other people cheat, but, personally, I would feel pathetic if I did.
JoshAug 17, 2013 4:50 PM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Aug 17, 2013 3:46 PM
Jul 2018
My teacher once asked me what grade I got on a test because he forgot.
I told him I got an A even though I got an E.
Aug 17, 2013 3:50 PM
Aug 2013
I think I cheated on some timed math test in elementary school. The teachers thought it was a good idea to give us the same questions every time they gave it to us, so I just took the time to finish all of the questions after they gave us the first one back graded, and hid that sheet under my desk every time we took it afterwards. I haven't cheated since then, though. Probably because I answered the questions myself, which I trusted, but I wouldn't trust other people's answers in a million years.
Aug 17, 2013 4:10 PM

May 2013
I've both cheated and help others as their source of information. I still cheat on my college years, but only those useless subjects not related to my course, especially in our politics class that our teacher isn't good in teaching, atleast, he isn't good in catching cheaters as well. I don't know if he's aware, or was he just stupid enough not to notice our obvious way of cheating. Either way, he reads pocket book during exams, so that makes sense. Though, with regards to major subjects, there's a great turning point. I let my classmates copy on my stuffs. I study a lot if the subject is important, but if not and the teacher is not so good. I'd rather cheat than to give myself headaches of knowing something that is near to useless and was not taught clearly by a teacher.
ScribeOrigins, MKD 「先生のことが」
Aug 17, 2013 4:54 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
No, I'm too much of a coward smart for that.
Aug 17, 2013 5:24 PM

Dec 2012
Multiple choice test are easy to cheat on if you know the sign language alphabet.

Just drinking your water will giving your friend the "b" sign. Too easy lol
Aug 17, 2013 5:25 PM

Sep 2011
hell yeah i cheated and no i dont feel guilty, i shouldnt have my future determined by how well i do on a math exam or how well i analyze a book when they have nothing to do with my career choice im pursuing

Granted once i reached college i havent really cheated, unless you count copying notes i missed from a friend

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 17, 2013 5:34 PM

Aug 2012
Slyr3do0n said:
Goryo said:
I'm sure i tried when I was a bit younger.

Once I got into Highschool I just didn't care enough to cheat.
This.
Why bother cheating when I can get perfect with less than an hour of studying?

Omg you're sugoi.

I never got perfect scores on my tests in highschool afaik, but I was scatterbrained in class. If I actually focused, I'm sure I could've gotten 100's.

I answered test questions based on logical conclusions derived from the small amount of time that I managed to pay attention, and from common sense.

I wasn't really a good student. I was an underachiever. I only performed Homework assignments if they accounted for more than 50% of the class grade. If not, I usually got by on my in-class assignments/tests.

I've yet to go to college though, so you can interpret these traits of mine however you want.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Aug 17, 2013 5:41 PM

May 2013
SOExclusive said:
Multiple choice test are easy to cheat on if you know the sign language alphabet.

Just drinking your water will giving your friend the "b" sign. Too easy lol

It will give you sh*t with sign languages like 'what number is that effin B?' for example. For example, your friend gives you a 'b' then you thought it's for number 2, then he actually gave you a b for number 3. You're dead. Still the best way to cheat is to literally showing your answer sheet, there are too many ways to do that. Our girls will tend to lend us answers though, because girls can cheat easily. They can hide the cheating material under their skirts, or in their breasts, then will lend us answers afterwards.
Aug 17, 2013 5:44 PM

May 2013
Some quote I've thought while participating on this thread. "Any information that will not fit in your brain will fit in a small sheet of paper."
Aug 17, 2013 5:49 PM

Sep 2011
Physics lab exam, we get to use our lab note to answer our questions. Also, it we used a scantron. I try looking at this student's answers but never got caught. However, it was pointless because I failed the subject. tbh, I'm never proud of cheating but sometimes I'm desperate. I hate being dumb T.T
MisterLuffyAug 17, 2013 5:55 PM
Aug 17, 2013 5:50 PM

Sep 2011
Nope. I'm surrounded by complete idiots at my school, so I'm much better off guessing then cheating off of the person sitting next to me that didn't know what country she's currently in. I give my friends the answers to some questions though. But that's about it.
Aug 17, 2013 5:53 PM

May 2013
MisterLuffy said:
Physics lab exam, we get to use our lab note to answer our questions. Also, it we used a scantron. I try looking at her answers but never got caught. However, it was pointless because I failed the subject. tbh, I'm never proud of cheating but sometimes I'm desperate. I hate being dumb T.T

Cheating is a skill. If you can cheat your life, then you should be proud of it. I mean, I've been into both cheating and studying, nothing beats the thrill of cheating. haha. The thing is, you should atleast learn something even if you cheat at times, specially the important ones.
Aug 17, 2013 5:58 PM

Sep 2011
pauro19 said:
MisterLuffy said:
Physics lab exam, we get to use our lab note to answer our questions. Also, it we used a scantron. I try looking at her answers but never got caught. However, it was pointless because I failed the subject. tbh, I'm never proud of cheating but sometimes I'm desperate. I hate being dumb T.T

Cheating is a skill. If you can cheat your life, then you should be proud of it. I mean, I've been into both cheating and studying, nothing beats the thrill of cheating. haha. The thing is, you should atleast learn something even if you cheat at times, specially the important ones.

I did try learning. I look through my notes if there was a concept that I didn't understand, but I have a hard time grasping the concept. I just transferred to a 4 year college, and I believe I wouldn't make it because of how my mind works. I'm majoring in computer science, and I'm 100% not confident that I'm going to learn anything because of my lack of grasping information. If I can't pass physics, what makes me so sure I'm going to learn anything from the classes I need to take for that major. And oh, here's the worst part, I have to take physics with calculus I and II.
MisterLuffyAug 17, 2013 6:02 PM
Aug 17, 2013 6:05 PM

May 2013
MisterLuffy said:
pauro19 said:
MisterLuffy said:

I did try learning, and look through my notes if there was a concept that I didn't understand, but I have a hard time grasping the concept. I just transferred to a 4 year college, and I believe I wouldn't make it because of how my mind works. I'm majoring in computer science, and I'm 100% not confident that I'm going to learn anything because of my lack of grasping information.

You can actually ask your friends to teach you somehow, I mean the most important thing to learning is knowing, and not memorizing. Just try to understand the subject, know it's dipper meaning, don't mind the memorization if that seems so difficult to you, just pass your effin subjects with some learnings. You will not use everything after you will finish college, all you need in life is not to have a degree to finish, it's how you cheat life to survive. Being smart never ends in school, I know you have something in you that you are good at, then take advantage of that. No normal people will be born that can't do anything for survival, that's human instinct, unless you suffer some mental disorders that is seemingly impossible considering that you can participate in forums well. Just try to figure out things, if there's a will there's a way. I have so many classmates who effinly cheat in all exams, I mean, they seemingly rely on cheatings anymore, but right now that we're all professionals, I can see to them that somehow they are surviving in their own ways. They maybe dumb in school, you may become so fckinly dumb in school, but it's not the end, there's always a way for you to have a fulfilling life.
Aug 17, 2013 6:12 PM

Sep 2011
pauro19 said:
MisterLuffy said:
pauro19 said:
MisterLuffy said:

I did try learning, and look through my notes if there was a concept that I didn't understand, but I have a hard time grasping the concept. I just transferred to a 4 year college, and I believe I wouldn't make it because of how my mind works. I'm majoring in computer science, and I'm 100% not confident that I'm going to learn anything because of my lack of grasping information.

You can actually ask your friends to teach you somehow, I mean the most important thing to learning is knowing, and not memorizing. Just try to understand the subject, know it's dipper meaning, don't mind the memorization if that seems so difficult to you, just pass your effin subjects with some learnings. You will not use everything after you will finish college, all you need in life is not to have a degree to finish, it's how you cheat life to survive. Being smart never ends in school, I know you have something in you that you are good at, then take advantage of that. No normal people will be born that can't do anything for survival, that's human instinct, unless you suffer some mental disorders that is seemingly impossible considering that you can participate in forums well. Just try to figure out things, if there's a will there's a way. I have so many classmates who effinly cheat in all exams, I mean, they seemingly rely on cheatings anymore, but right now that we're all professionals, I can see to them that somehow they are surviving in their own ways. They maybe dumb in school, you may become so fckinly dumb in school, but it's not the end, there's always a way for you to have a fulfilling life.

I have no friends, well I do, but I haven't talked to them in years. They're living in a better life than me. I only talk to one friend on FB. Mental disorder? I don't know about that but I do have a learning disability. What I don't like about me is forgetting things easily. For example, I ask questions so many times if they're things I need to know and want to understand, when I do get those answers, the next second I forget them. That's been like that in school and at work. I'm unemployed right now which sucks.
MisterLuffyAug 17, 2013 6:15 PM
Aug 17, 2013 6:13 PM
Oct 2010
pauro19 said:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=570495&show=40#msg20653289
Aug 17, 2013 6:16 PM

May 2013
hentai_proxy said:
pauro19 said:

Nobody will understand a cheater, except a cheater himself. There's a talent behind cheating, atleast in academic types of cheating. The feeling of thrill, the courage you'll need, and the sneaky ninja style of cheating - isn't it a talent?
Aug 17, 2013 6:19 PM

May 2013
MisterLuffy said:
pauro19 said:
MisterLuffy said:
pauro19 said:
MisterLuffy said:

I have no friends, well I do, but I haven't talked to them in years. They're living in a better life than me. I only talk to one friend on FB. Mental disorder? I don't know about that but I do have a learning disability. What I don't like about me is forgetting things easily. For example, I ask questions so many times if they're things I need to know and want to understand, when I do get those answers, the next second I forget them. That's been like that in school and at work. I'm unemployed right now which sucks.

Then can you just ask your teachers about it? I mean some little private tutor, just ask her/him what makes it difficult to understand. Either way, you sure you listen to your teacher discussing? If you can't understand his/her lesson, do you and your classmates have the same comment over your teacher? If so, then go effin cheat. A useless teacher deserves to be cheated at. HAHA.. I guess my best advice is still - there's always be something you can do to survive anything.
Aug 17, 2013 6:20 PM
Oct 2010
pauro19 said:
hentai_proxy said:
pauro19 said:

Nobody will understand a cheater, except a cheater himself. There's a talent behind cheating, atleast in academic types of cheating. The feeling of thrill, the courage you'll need, and the sneaky ninja style of cheating - isn't it a talent?

If, between getting your cheating fixes, you had actually practiced some reading comprehension skills, you would have realized I am not denying anything in what you have written above.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

28 by Sad »»
55 seconds ago

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - Apr 17

44 by DesuMaiden »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » JAPAN?

BaronLukis - Apr 17

21 by DesuMaiden »»
16 minutes ago

» What hobbies, skills, or common views do you wish a significant other had?

IpreferEcchi - 5 hours ago

6 by DesuMaiden »»
25 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 8 hours ago

23 by DesuMaiden »»
36 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.