Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 15, 2013 8:29 PM
Jun 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:
lazzorassault said:

Fraternity guys get more girls then 99% of independents on campus...

Exactly - many people join frats because they won't get a girl otherwise. It's literally the only way for some people to have any chance at getting laid. Sounds correlated to me. Sluts will fuck frat dudebros and thus people who won't get a girl otherwise join said frat in hopes of the same.

For the record, I'm not saying that's how it is for YOU, but it's pretty common.

For the record I am a virgin as I want to save it, but there are frat guys who can't get it in. People don't bang frat guys just because they are in one (A lot of the extreme douches actually DON'T get laid the most).

People who can't get girls in the first place wont get girls in a frat, and hell they most likely wouldn't get a bid as Frats don't accept awkward/shy people most of the time.

We also dress extremely well. Sperrys, khaki shorts, polos... etc.
Aug 15, 2013 8:29 PM

Jul 2013
Mclovinballs said:

I can always just make another account, doubt they IP block

:D

lazzorassault said:
]

For the record I am a virgin as I want to save it, but there are frat guys who can't get it in. People don't bang frat guys just because they are in one (A lot of the extreme douches actually DON'T get laid the most).

People who can't get girls in the first place wont get girls in a frat, and hell they most likely wouldn't get a bid as Frats don't accept awkward/shy people most of the time.

You guys have poor choice in clothing, exept polos. Also if you bring up this, and also that "99% of indies won't get girls" you destroyed the "point" you tried to make
Pikachu wants some
Aug 15, 2013 8:30 PM

Jul 2011
Everyone who watches anime is horrible and a loser
Aug 15, 2013 8:35 PM

Dec 2007
I know a few frat people who aren't ashamed of liking Naruto, does that count?
Aug 15, 2013 8:35 PM
Jun 2012
HKA-4M-T7 said:
Mclovinballs said:

I can always just make another account, doubt they IP block

:D

lazzorassault said:
]

You guys have poor choice in clothing, exept polos. Also if you bring up this, and also that "99% of indies won't get girls" you destroyed the "point" you tried to make

I said 99% of indies don't get girls AS MUCH AS US.

http://welcometocollegefreshmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Picture-77.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RVLfSMIB7K0/Seywic5Zp_I/AAAAAAAAUNs/Qa4zyAtea2Y/s400/CCGC337.JPG

We pay typically a shit ton for our clothes. We wear top brands and dress to look good. PLEASE tell me what "style: looks better than us
Aug 15, 2013 8:37 PM
Jun 2012
merryyeah said:

I have a friend from home who went to ASU who is friends with a football player who likes Naruto. Course it isnt' to be ashamed of, unless you need to constantly talk about it around people
Aug 15, 2013 8:37 PM

Jul 2013

Pssh, you call that tough and stylish? The Greasers would roundhouse all of you, both in combat and style, in less than a minute of trying.
Pikachu wants some
Aug 15, 2013 8:38 PM
Jul 2013
lazzorassault said:
merryyeah said:

I have a friend from home who went to ASU who is friends with a football player who likes Naruto.

UW > ASU soret :x

HKA-4M-T7 said:

Pssh, you call that tough and stylish? The Greasers would roundhouse all of you, both in combat and style, in less than a minute of trying.

Stay Gold Ponyboy?
Everyone in the community is shit taste.
Aug 15, 2013 8:39 PM

Jun 2007
lazzorassault said:

I said 99% of indies don't get girls AS MUCH AS US.

http://welcometocollegefreshmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Picture-77.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RVLfSMIB7K0/Seywic5Zp_I/AAAAAAAAUNs/Qa4zyAtea2Y/s400/CCGC337.JPG

We pay typically a shit ton for our clothes. We wear top brands and dress to look good. PLEASE tell me what "style: looks better than us

>pink shirts, rolled up sleeves, backwards hats, non-matching colors, no fashion sense, wal-mart brand clothing, knockoff raybans, cargo shorts

Real professional, luxurious, and cool there, buddy. And, I'm not saying or implying anything, but you do realize bragging that "we spend a shit ton for our clothes" kind of feeds exactly what another user is saying about you, right? It's like buying a humvee or getting your truck lifted.
TallonKarrde23Aug 15, 2013 8:43 PM
Aug 15, 2013 8:39 PM
Jun 2012
Our style isn't tough. It looks tight and we are the best dressing people around campus.
Aug 15, 2013 8:40 PM

Jul 2013
Mokkan said:

Stay Gold Ponyboy?

Stay gold.... *cries*
Pikachu wants some
Aug 15, 2013 8:41 PM
Jul 2013
HKA-4M-T7 said:
Mokkan said:

Stay Gold Ponyboy?

Stay gold.... *cries*

omg I cried too ;~;

/end middle school memories
Aug 15, 2013 8:43 PM

Jul 2013
Mokkan said:
HKA-4M-T7 said:

omg I cried too ;~;

Real men cry. These fratboys would never know emotion
Pikachu wants some
Aug 15, 2013 8:45 PM

Apr 2012
lazzorassault said:
Our style isn't tough. It looks tight and we are the best dressing people around campus.

Assless chaps do that and still look less gay.
Aug 15, 2013 8:46 PM
Jul 2013
HKA-4M-T7 said:
Mokkan said:
HKA-4M-T7 said:

omg I cried too ;~;

Real men cry. These fratboys would never know emotion

True that :/
Aug 15, 2013 8:47 PM
Jun 2012
I seen some tear up during Wagon Wheel
Aug 15, 2013 8:55 PM

Sep 2007
I'm pretty sure people not in greek can also buy expensive clothing. What exactly is your point?
Aug 15, 2013 8:57 PM

Apr 2013
Mokkan said:
lazzorassault said:
merryyeah said:

I have a friend from home who went to ASU who is friends with a football player who likes Naruto.

UW > ASU soret :x

HKA-4M-T7 said:

Stay Gold Ponyboy?
*cries* watched that movie in class 6 years ago.
Aug 15, 2013 9:04 PM

Oct 2012
a better title/topic to discuss on this thread is.. "Do cool people like anime?"

because i barely see anyone cool/popular at my school into anime, only the losers like me. :/
Aug 15, 2013 9:05 PM
Jul 2013
Danielcookie said:
a better title/topic to discuss on this thread is.. "Do cool people like anime?"

because i barely see anyone cool/popular at my school into anime, only the losers like me. :/

I'm not cool but I'm certainly not like a stereotypical loser... That is unless I feel masochistic o:

PS: No one here is a loser in my book!
Aug 15, 2013 9:06 PM

Oct 2012
Mokkan said:
Danielcookie said:

I'm not cool but I'm certainly not like a stereotypical loser... That is unless I feel masochistic o:

PS: No one here is a loser in my book!

I'm a stereotypical loser, and it effing sucks.

No cute girls want to talk to the nerds... :(
Aug 15, 2013 9:06 PM

May 2013
So, OP - let's return to the subject of you being in a frat group. How is it? What's it like?
Aug 15, 2013 9:18 PM

Jul 2012
Soo, this is basically what you and your frat wears ?
"However, by that point you'll have been torn into pieces."
Aug 15, 2013 9:26 PM

Oct 2012
Matthew671 said:
Soo, this is basically what you and your frat wears ?

Aug 15, 2013 9:30 PM

Apr 2013
Danielcookie said:

I'm a jock that likes anime.. probably the only one of my entourage who does.. just a guilty pleasure of mine..
Aug 15, 2013 9:34 PM

Oct 2012
Sourire said:
Danielcookie said:

I'm a jock that likes anime.. probably the only one of my entourage who does.. just a guilty pleasure of mine..

Well, you could never know who could like anime right? A fair amount of people consider themselves as "closet otaku" and tend to keep their interest as a secret.
Aug 15, 2013 9:42 PM
Jul 2018
SuperKawaiiBoy said:
Yeah you're right people who like anime are just a bunch of weirdos

lol'd

your name
Aug 15, 2013 10:26 PM

Jan 2013
Danielcookie said:

I used to hide it from everyone because just like the OP, I'd be ostracized. Fortunately at my highschool, I found some other closet-otakus that aren't weird. I used to be very ashamed of this guilty habit though.

Remember:
- Being the "smartest" is nothing special.
- Being wise; however, is always better than being smart because at the end of the day, it depends on how one applies their knowledge, not how much one actually knows.

Aug 15, 2013 10:33 PM

May 2013
Xirecta said:
Danielcookie said:

I used to hide it from everyone because just like the OP, I'd be ostracized. Fortunately at my highschool, I found some other closet-otakus that aren't weird. I used to be very ashamed of this guilty habit though.

Heck, I still am. I don't know if I'd say I'm "ashamed" to like anime but I feel compelled to keep it a secret. Not many people would understand and if there's anything I know, people can only have a strong dislike for something that they do not understand. I hide it from my own mother. Just recently in a bookstore she came across an aisle full of Manga and starting flipping through the pages of one of the books, noting that it was funny that the book was backwards and was surprised it was in English. I acted like I didn't even know what any of this stuff was. If people were only nicer to those they don't understand, I wouldn't be so afraid to tell her all about these graphic novels.

If the OP is legit, I could say I get your point.
DarkSpyda04Aug 15, 2013 10:39 PM
Aug 15, 2013 11:00 PM

Jan 2013
DarkSpyda04 said:
Xirecta said:
Danielcookie said:

Heck, I still am. I don't know if I'd say I'm "ashamed" to like anime but I feel compelled to keep it a secret. Not many people would understand and if there's anything I know, people can only have a strong dislike for something that they do not understand. I hide it from my own mother. Just recently in a bookstore she came across an aisle full of Manga and starting flipping through the pages of one of the books, noting that it was funny that the book was backwards and was surprised it was in English. I acted like I didn't even know what any of this stuff was. If people were only nicer to those they don't understand, I wouldn't be so afraid to tell her all about these graphic novels.

If the OP is legit, I could say I get your point.

I don't hide it anymore though. I stopped caring when I overheard some females in my social group talking about some anime at school. They too, were secretly watchers. Over time, I managed to establish myself well enough in my social group to the point where it didn't matter what I liked. As of now, most of them know I watch anime and they just don't care. (They teased me in good fun though when they heard about it ;p)

I don't get why anime-watchers at my school tend to be so weird as well. I've tried reaching out to them before, but they're just ... so weird and socially inept.

Remember:
- Being the "smartest" is nothing special.
- Being wise; however, is always better than being smart because at the end of the day, it depends on how one applies their knowledge, not how much one actually knows.

Aug 15, 2013 11:08 PM

Mar 2012
Did you have to watch Boku no Pico as part of hazing?
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Aug 15, 2013 11:09 PM

Apr 2013
lazzorassault said:
j0x said:
Fraternity are dangerous why did you join?

You don't understand the brotherhood we have as brothers. Hell even hazing is necessary and I appreciate it now looking back
I wanna slap you in the face. I would say punch or barrage your face but I'm feeling kind today...

Feb 18, 2015 9:58 PM

Jan 2014
I thought a frat was some kind of college party where the cool kids hang out. B)
Feb 18, 2015 10:32 PM
Aug 2014
SparkleBunnies said:
I thought a frat was some kind of college party where the cool kids hang out. B)

"Cool" is a tough term to throw around in college. There's really no such thing. Took me a while to figure that out after high school with so many fakes and douchebags. Sure "jock life" was fun and all but in college it's more about just finding a group you fit in with most. There are plenty of people. I just happened to find my group of fellas I can rely on for anything. Whether it's to find solace, call a wingman, or a get ride home whenever I'm black out. To each their own. (Apologies if I implied a touch of grandiosity).
Feb 18, 2015 10:52 PM

Jul 2014
lazzorassault said:
Zephys said:
Some brotherhood you paid for if you can't even be honest about yourself.

Let me put this into perspective. How bout you tell ALL your friends your secrets. Every single thing you like tell them and see how it feels.

I honestly don't think they wud give a fuck if i watch anime or not.
Feb 18, 2015 10:54 PM

Mar 2014
OP acting like he stormed the beaches of Normandy with his fratmates.
Feb 18, 2015 11:06 PM
Feb 2014
This is who everyone on MAL should strive to become!
Feb 18, 2015 11:07 PM

Jul 2014
TheRealNico said:

I'm pretty sure a lot of ppl here r alrdy feggets
Feb 18, 2015 11:08 PM

May 2012
CookieGawd said:
TheRealNico said:

Quote of the century. lol U da gawd.
Feb 18, 2015 11:08 PM
Feb 2014
CookieGawd said:
TheRealNico said:

Yea I already am one of those fucken prix @ the partys i spit on cops erday when they errast ma budees
Feb 18, 2015 11:14 PM

Apr 2012
that necro tho

i hate frats. Sure there's bound to be some decent people in it, but too many douchebags. Wait what are we talking about again?

Feb 18, 2015 11:18 PM
Feb 2014
Zeally said:
that necro tho

i hate frats. Sure there's bound to be some decent people in it, but too many douchebags. Wait what are we talking about again?

bruh what about the lambdas

reppin us azns yo
Feb 18, 2015 11:20 PM

Apr 2012
TheRealNico said:
Zeally said:
that necro tho

bruh what about the lambdas

reppin us azns yo

bruh i think i see you and i in this pic

http://lambdaphiepsilon.com/

Feb 18, 2015 11:24 PM

Mar 2014
Zeally said:
bruh i think i see you and i in this pic

http://lambdaphiepsilon.com/
das racist, the fraternity
Feb 18, 2015 11:38 PM

Jul 2014
PoeticJustice said:
CookieGawd said:

Quote of the century. lol U da gawd.

lmao
Nov 10, 2020 10:59 PM

Mar 2019
Fraternities (IFC ones in particular) are definitely worth joining. Even though OP posted this 7 years ago he's probably a VP at an investment bank making a 7-digit salary right now. I'm not in a frat but I know there's merit to joining one and the people trying to shit on greek life are clueless AF.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» If you are going to Dubai and need a car, enter here

cotetowemixx - Apr 9

6 by cotetowemixx »»
1 hour ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - 3 hours ago

1 by Hikinekomori »»
2 hours ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - 12 hours ago

19 by MalchikRepaid »»
3 hours ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

23 by Lost_Viking »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - 9 hours ago

11 by Lost_Viking »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.