Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 17, 2013 11:13 PM

Dec 2011
Yura is starting to piss me off.
Aug 18, 2013 6:15 AM

Nov 2012
shit just getting real now..
sonora angry? or annoyed.. looks like she has something to say to yura.. :/ hmm...

and yura became so serious in this episode.. :3 not bad.. but still weird I think :p

ah I cant see C3-bu having battle in this episode.. next episode gonna be awesome! XD
Aug 18, 2013 7:57 PM

Jul 2012
Yura's got tunnel vision.
Aug 18, 2013 8:42 PM

Jun 2013
I can see Yura going into a Rambo mode during the next episode because she obsessed with winning the 24 match
Aug 19, 2013 2:46 AM

Oct 2007
Mauroki said:
A guide by Yura:

Also, am I the only one that haven't skipped the ed of this anime not even once?
Well, it's the only consistently good part of the show so I'm with you on that.

So, the drama will drag during whole tournament. And it could be worse than I expected. Car accident was incredibly stupid plot development.
Also, they're completely ignoring supernatural, the only thing which could save the show.

Really, Gainax is trying its hardest to show it's possible to make unsuccessful military anime. Do they have some kind of grudge? It's like they want to discourage the industry from creating such shows.
Aug 19, 2013 9:45 AM

Sep 2011
I hope Gainax kill Yura at the end.
Aug 19, 2013 8:41 PM

Mar 2013
I spotted Eva and snake from metal gear solid in the festival XD
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Aug 19, 2013 11:00 PM

Jan 2013
I know what i would like to Grasp! He He
Aug 19, 2013 11:05 PM

Apr 2008
Next episode preview seems to let Yura have a talk with her potential future self (Rin).
Maybe that will snap her out finally
Aug 20, 2013 3:57 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Yura needs to lighten up and start having fun again. That's what C3 is about. But Sonora really should talk to her instead of letting things pass. Maybe she's from the 'you have to make your own mistakes' school of leadership.

Rin is pretty as they come, but is also a biatch. But not so much as she would go around shooting Sorona/Yura like. She doesn't need to that stuff to beat them.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 26, 2013 12:33 PM

Apr 2013
Good episode. Can't wait to see the survival game.
Aug 27, 2013 7:38 PM
Jan 2013
Right now, I'm not liking the tone of this series. Too much ambiguity in the situations; it's an annoying amount of tension and uncertainty.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Aug 28, 2013 4:19 AM
Nov 2011
every school anime needs at least one conspiracy right?

I've got several theories all stemming from one thing. Whether the sniper meant to hit Sonora Sempai, and missed, or whether she was aiming for the can.

1. If the person was aiming and missed, then I have a feeling it couldn't be Rin-san. She's too good and too accurate to miss a target that's not even aware she's there. So I'd expect it's some random person from the 24 hour game.

2.Or the person may have missed on purpose. What if it was someone in league with Sonora, trying to up the atmosphere or something, only she couldn't have predicted what Yura did.

3. If the person was aiming for the can, my odds on Rin-san are still low. That's just too obvious an answer, and I'll be disappointed if it was her. Someone clearly was trying to rattle Rin-san, and for all we know, something else happened between her and Sonora. I'm betting there's a third party.

The really odd ball theory would be that they were missing so bad, and aiming at Yura. but who would have a grudge against her? LOL
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Sep 9, 2013 11:10 AM

Oct 2012
That bitch (Rin) take airsoft way too much seriously IMO, anyway the episode was fine but not enough progress for me in the episode.
Sep 20, 2013 9:37 PM

Dec 2012
Damn, didn't see that start coming. Although Rin is suspicious and it wouldn't surprise me if it's her, I have a feeling that it could very well be someone else - a character we've already met.
Sep 27, 2013 5:33 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

There we are, the narrative does not startle my mind, that plot will not appear compelling in view of the big event, too little thriller linearity. No new riverdire character in the cast and the characters are just charismatic. Drawings and animations to be the only good things. Alas!
Oct 17, 2013 9:15 AM

May 2012
Why would they assault them? Well that some interesting development, lets see what's next!
Nov 9, 2013 7:18 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, Sonora got hurt ... yeah that was really silly of Yura, running out onto the road like that >_< Plus getting all commander-like ... she has drive, I'll give her that, but she's not really aiming to just have fun anymore eh? Impressive they got a plan and everything though. Well, let's see how they fare against the other schools :P
So they meet up with Seikou again (I believe) and Rin ... wow, she sure is intense huh? The family from the island training is here too ... well, I'm sure next episode will be interesting! Let's see if anyone confronts Yura about her new attitude too ... hmm ;P
Dec 4, 2014 2:49 AM

Feb 2013
HOLY SHIT! THERE'S A FUCKING BIG BOSS AND EVA COSPLAY FROM METAL GEAR SOLID 3 AT 15:29! HOLY SHIT! THAT'S AWESOME! BEST EPISODE YET! And then that KGB group did all of these Jojo poses!

Yura needs to calm down. She changed a lot from the beginning of the show. Now it's all about winning. She isn't even having fun anymore.
Nov 1, 2016 7:07 PM

Sep 2013
The message of the anime seems to, "Don't give up and have fun! Unless 'fun' for you means take things seriously and try to win, in which case, don't do that."
Jul 7, 2021 2:28 PM

Feb 2020
Thingsgot serious pretty quickly.

Yura is getting obsessive about winning the tournament.

SerafosDec 23, 2023 3:28 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2013

137 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Amarrez - Jul 18, 2013

129 by toralbabs »»
Feb 14, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 11, 2013

95 by toralbabs »»
Feb 10, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2013

179 by toralbabs »»
Feb 7, 7:44 PM

» Anyone else think the OP is really catchy?

Riptos - Aug 5, 2013

4 by Klefki_of_Awsome »»
Apr 6, 2023 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.