Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 15, 2013 3:03 AM

RazielZero said:
I'm only watching it once a day, and since I only finished the VN like a week ago, it's not that much yet :D
But still, hype.

Only once? Haha get on my level. I watch it at least several times a day, many of them in my head from memory.

Sep 15, 2013 3:19 AM
Hug Addict <3

Vladz0r said:
RazielZero said:
I'm only watching it once a day, and since I only finished the VN like a week ago, it's not that much yet :D
But still, hype.

Only once? Haha get on my level. I watch it at least several times a day, many of them in my head from memory.

Is this a competition now?

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Sep 15, 2013 3:24 AM
Oh, it's getting interesting ! Let's start a "I-watched-LB!-so-much-more-than-you-did competition" ! For short IWLSMMTYD Competition !

Competition start !

*out*

Sep 15, 2013 3:26 AM
Hug Addict <3

Ol-Hybrius said:
Oh, it's getting interesting ! Let's start a "I-watched-LB!-so-much-more-than-you-did competition" ! For short IWLSMMTYD Competition !

Competition start !

*out*

My dad's better than your dad!

Sep 15, 2013 3:28 AM
Gaaaahhh ! How dare you...

Minions, take care of him !

Eh ? What do you mean by "It's not your line !" ?

Sep 15, 2013 3:51 AM

Vladz0r said:
RazielZero said:
But still, hype.

Too much hype can lead to a disappointment of epic proportions. Therefore, I refrain (this pun never gets old) from watching it more. The hype is already way too much ;_;

Sep 15, 2013 4:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZYqFxoWLmw

You can watch it too, I think it's pretty good, although there is only season one scenes in... but a lot of spoilers, no less !

Sep 15, 2013 4:05 AM
Hug Addict <3

So in how many hours exactly is the PV screening? (/w timezones & shit)

Accidentally deleted all my watched topics a few days ago and can't find the thread for it lol

Sep 15, 2013 6:07 AM

HaXXspetten said:
So in how many hours exactly is the PV screening? (/w timezones & shit)

Accidentally deleted all my watched topics a few days ago and can't find the thread for it lol

Around 15 hours later from now

Sep 15, 2013 10:58 AM

already the 16th in Japan right now

just hope we at least can read some reactions (and those people saying the quality is so much better than 1st season). would be great though if someone recorded it

Sep 15, 2013 11:22 AM

Do you guys think there will be a live streaming on the internet?

Sep 15, 2013 11:40 AM

i doubt it. i think the best we'll get is 2ch reactions.

either way event is starting in roughly 9 hours.
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.

Sep 15, 2013 11:51 AM

i want to watch the Pre-air, or at least some reactions of fans but i dont understand japanese so i cant look for them in 2ch D:

Sep 15, 2013 12:08 PM

don't worry. as soon as they start posting i'll transcribe them over here.

Sep 15, 2013 3:42 PM
If someone did release the pre-air episode online, I'm not sure if I would watch it...... Like, I would want to watch it, but I'm so hyped for this that I would want to wait for the actual airing to see it in good quality (that is, assuming that someone releases a copy on the net and it isn't in HD)..... Plus, I'm rewatching LB S1 right now so that would kinda interrupt it.....

Sep 15, 2013 3:51 PM
Hug Addict <3

KnightFire said:
If someone did release the pre-air episode online, I'm not sure if I would watch it...... Like, I would want to watch it, but I'm so hyped for this that I would want to wait for the actual airing to see it in good quality (that is, assuming that someone releases a copy on the net and it isn't in HD)..... Plus, I'm rewatching LB S1 right now so that would kinda interrupt it.....

Normally I never ever watch/read anything before it's finished airing anyway, just can't bother with waiting every week (or longer).

In this case it's fine since I already know the story but yeah

Sep 15, 2013 3:53 PM

apparently theres a typhoon in japan right now and the event may be delayed? they said itll most likely clear up later in the day though.

edit: so it seems that the first part of the event has been called off. aka the part where they air the first episode but the live concert is still being held as scheduled.

buuuuuuuuuummer
Modified by Funya-Usagi, Sep 15, 2013 4:00 PM

Sep 15, 2013 3:55 PM
Hug Addict <3

Funya-Usagi said:
apparently theres a typhoon in japan right now and the event may be delayed? they said itll most likely clear up later in the day though.

Maybe they'll... Refrain from showing it entirely

Sep 15, 2013 4:00 PM

edited post^

it's been canceled until further notice and they will be issuing refunds lol
Modified by Funya-Usagi, Sep 15, 2013 4:08 PM

Sep 15, 2013 4:06 PM
Hug Addict <3

:o seriously? lol

Well I wasn't as impatient as some others in here, but yeah

inb4 thread turns shitstorm

HaXXspetten said:
Funya-Usagi said:

sorry if I jinxed it

Sep 15, 2013 4:11 PM

fuck you typhoon-kun :[

Sep 15, 2013 4:18 PM

oh man, why? D:

Sep 15, 2013 5:47 PM

Wow, this really sucks.

Joke aside, I hope there will be some other event for the previews via niconico, etc?

(Edit) Wait, but is the live concert of the opening and the ending canceled? I'm assuming that it's not since the live concert is going to happen anyway. At least we have something to look out for in 2ch? Dx
Modified by dizzyworld2, Sep 15, 2013 6:21 PM

Sep 15, 2013 6:27 PM

HaXXspetten said:

You should've REFRAINED from posting that

see i can be funny too
right
right??????

Sep 15, 2013 7:39 PM

Maybe it'll work out for us and they'll put a Pre-air online.
Haha jk that won't happen.

Sep 15, 2013 7:50 PM

Well that is depressing especially if you travelled a long way to get there. But its pretty funny that the typhoon just had to hit TODAY of all days.

Sep 15, 2013 7:53 PM

i am so glad i didnt buy tickets to japan last month

live event is happening in roughly 8 hours. don't expect feedback till tomorrow

Sep 15, 2013 8:45 PM

ValiantHero said:
HaXXspetten said:

You should've REFRAINED from posting that

see i can be funny too
right
right??????

You can almost hear a pin drop lmao

Sep 16, 2013 11:18 AM

I don't know if somebody post this but I read in some blog that in the event they confirmed that there will be a song of Lia called "Hanabi", in episode 6 of Little Busters! ~Refrain~, it is composed by Jun Maeda and is a single that was released in 2003.

The song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV5763piKiE

And also confirmed that the OP of Little Busters EX will be the same of the VN.
Modified by Bunnerz, Sep 16, 2013 11:33 AM

Sep 16, 2013 12:00 PM

Tasuku- said:
I don't know if somebody post this but I read in some blog that in the event they confirmed that there will be a song of Lia called "Hanabi", in episode 6 of Little Busters! ~Refrain~, it is composed by Jun Maeda and is a single that was released in 2003.

o_O
Interesting find. I wonder how that song will fit in with the story, though. Maybe during some Kurugaya x Riki loveydovey <33.
More/new OST is good to hear anyway. That song is pretty nice. I love Lia's performances for Air, After Story, and this awesome version of the LB Opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCp2b4RWXp8

And I loved that classic EX Opening, so yay for that. I wonder what other cool new OST we'll get in Refrain, if any.

Sep 16, 2013 12:34 PM

Vladz0r said:
Tasuku- said:

o_O
Interesting find. I wonder how that song will fit in with the story, though. Maybe during some Kurugaya x Riki loveydovey <33.
More/new OST is good to hear anyway. That song is pretty nice. I love Lia's performances for Air, After Story, and this awesome version of the LB Opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCp2b4RWXp8

And I loved that classic EX Opening, so yay for that. I wonder what other cool new OST we'll get in Refrain, if any.

Hanabi = fireworks

Seems the song might be related to both Kurugaya and Rin's routes... Maybe mostly Rin's lol.
Song translation here
http://bambooxzx.wordpress.com/2010/07/03/lia-hanabi/

Sep 16, 2013 12:51 PM

lol, the song seems like it's about hugging and cats and fireworks.
The other/deeper parts of the song do fit better with Riki/Rin than Riki/Kurugaya, and there's details like the bell and cat gathering stuff. I can't tell if it's supposed to be from Riki or Rin/Kurugaya's point of view.

It seems ike it could be about Kurugaya, and could be a good song that would link Kurugaya's regular end in the VN with her "true" end in the VN.

I can't make heads or tails of it yet.

Sep 16, 2013 1:07 PM

lol the song is fitting for both, Rin and Kurugaya, but I think they will use it during Kurugaya's arc, otherwise Rin arc could be ending around episode 6? I hope not cuz' that could mean that would be only 12-13 episodes D:

Sep 16, 2013 1:08 PM

Hanabi...

Sep 16, 2013 1:21 PM

Tasuku- said:
lol the song is fitting for both, Rin and Kurugaya, but I think they will use it during Kurugaya's arc, otherwise Rin arc could be ending around episode 6? I hope not cuz' that could mean that would be only 12-13 episodes D:

It wouldn't be too surprising if they followed the same format as before. 3-4 episodes each girls route. Then leaving the rest for the main part of the refrain....

Sep 16, 2013 1:27 PM

Hmmm too much speculation, my head hurts. Just gonna continue to watch and get caught up on all my anime backlog, read some manga, start some other VNs.
This JC Staff anxiety is too much.

Sep 16, 2013 3:17 PM

just got back from a friends house. i just heard the news about ex! and now i am off on my journey to try and find anything about the OP/ED song.

as of right now all i found was the list of songs performed at the KSL event (in order of performance)

Tamiyasu Tomoe (Rin)
1. Jupinya~
2. Rin's secret love song
3. Mission love sniper

Suzuki Keiko (Kanata)
1. How to make pickles deliciously (Pickles wo Oishikusuru Tsukurikata)
2. Raison

JUN MAEDA :o
1. Crow song

Suzuyu
1. Boys be smile
2. Waking up in the morning next to you (WAKING UP IN THE MORNING VOCAL??)

Rita
1. Little Busters
2. Song for friends
3. Faraway
4. Clear weather after the rain

Kitazawa Ayaka
1. The things i've lost with you (Kimi to no Nakushita mono)
2. Our Trip (Bokura no Tabi)

Rita
1. Alicemagic

Encore~

Lia
1. Saya's Song
2. Hanabi

Everyone
1. Stardust (Hoshikuzu)
Modified by Funya-Usagi, Sep 16, 2013 3:47 PM

Sep 16, 2013 4:02 PM

Jun Maeda sung that song?!
That would be worth it in itself. Where can I find hm singing it? xD

Sep 16, 2013 4:05 PM

Maeda actually wasn't even at the concert, they played a video letter of him announcing the progress of the Angel beats VN and performing crow song.

in other news, apparently the ED song is a completely original song not based off any bgm and starts off with a "techno-like beat but becomes more of a rock song when the guitar enters" which to me is COMPLETELY unexpected. i was totally expecting a sad slow song but as long as the ED is better than TORCH i'm fine with it
Modified by Funya-Usagi, Sep 16, 2013 4:18 PM

Sep 16, 2013 4:22 PM

>Little Techno

I don't even... Maeda, what are you doing?
And yeah, Torch was pretty meh in After Story.

Sep 16, 2013 4:35 PM

Lol I hope maeda's singing is as good as his writing. Waking up in the morning??? Omgosh vocal version plzz I call it kyousukes second theme song.
If the ending really is tehno get ready to pause the episode after the sad parts lol.

Sep 16, 2013 4:46 PM

wut? Techno ? xDDD

Anyways, I hope the vocal version of Waking up in the morning come along with Boys be Smile single that will be released in October :3

Sep 16, 2013 5:39 PM

Tasuku- said:

Anyways, I hope the vocal version of Waking up in the morning come along with Boys be Smile single that will be released in October :3

Same here!

And I was expecting that the ED for Refrain wasn't based in any BGM since I don't find a suitable BGM composed by Shinji Orito for a new song...

Sep 16, 2013 5:58 PM

No way, the pre air was cancelled?

Just post it online please? :D

Sep 16, 2013 7:46 PM

it's not a techno song, it was just described that the beginning had a "techno beat/tempo" but the song was pretty much a rock song. probably something like alice magic

"本来はテクノ調なんだがギターが入ってロックだった"

link to the blog
http://gyoniku-kagaribi.com/blog-entry-33.html

but just a note, i've checked 6 different ksl post reviews and this was the only blog even mentioned anything about the ED.

and pretty much no one from 2ch went to the event >.> they're just talking about whether or not refrain will be omnibus or not lol
Modified by Funya-Usagi, Sep 16, 2013 8:04 PM

Sep 16, 2013 9:31 PM

Funya-Usagi said:
Maeda actually wasn't even at the concert, they played a video letter of him announcing the progress of the Angel beats VN and performing crow song.

in other news, apparently the ED song is a completely original song not based off any bgm and starts off with a "techno-like beat but becomes more of a rock song when the guitar enters" which to me is COMPLETELY unexpected. i was totally expecting a sad slow song but as long as the ED is better than TORCH i'm fine with it

another mood killer im guessing
この世界には。。。秘密がある

Sep 17, 2013 10:10 PM
Hanabi's one of my favorite Lia's songs. I think they will use it in the firework scene (sounds like it too) if they do then Kurugaya's route will be up to chapter 6? that means that maybe her route won't be like HER ROUTE during all those chapters and it will include more things like common route or Rin interaction or other girl intgeraction. There's no chance that they'll use it during Rin 1 the song is really good so Rin 1 is out of thee question. Rin 2 during their escape would sound good but I asume that that's not gonna happen so early in the series.

The KSL did happen, the pre air didn't... well I wanted the KSL not the event to happen anyway. I'm going to watch Little Busters! the day that airs... so.

Little Techno sounds way better than TORCH XDDDD and AliceMagic is not a mood killer... They could use Hanabi as an Ending for a chapter... I don't know I just want to watch it now...

Sep 17, 2013 11:05 PM

i feel like they're going to use it during the fireworks scene as well but the lyrics are TOTALLY rin2.

Sep 20, 2013 11:24 PM

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]