Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Toradora! Episode 17 Discussion

Feb 18, 2018 4:31 AM
ops! Ryuuji confused about his feelings. by the way opening is damn good...

Nov 26, 2018 10:27 PM
after almost ten years this is still the episode that i feel the most weirded out by. there's a ton of stuff i feel i'm not getting, like most of what Minori says when she's with that bald wig (i never got the wig's purpose itself), the point of that extremely bizarre dream Haruta had, Yasuko's random use + explanation of "giza" and "gansu", and before that, the long unnatural dialogue between him, Nobu and Taiga regarding Kitamura's broadcast. idk how to put it, everything's just random, there's no point to almost any of what happens before the christmas dance is announced.

and oh wow the OPs and EDs on this show are just the best ever aren't they? all four match the "lighthearted, colorful and fun high school days but also very emotional coming of age challenges and decisions" tone each in their own way. god, rewatching Toradora is always just as good as watching it for the first time.
Modified by felipecardel, Nov 28, 2018 8:19 PM

Jan 2, 2019 9:15 AM

Taiga wearing thin cloth and waiting to 'fool around' is probably going to appear in my dreams now...
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

May 11, 2019 4:10 AM

Taiga is so cuteeee.

New OP!

Minorin has her bad days.
Life has no meaning.

May 26, 2019 12:33 AM

I know where this is getting, but I don't like it at all, Minorin or Ami are better matches if he only get to know them better, but Taiga is more like siblings or a dog-master relation like Taiga always says, I just don't like them together as a couple but as really good friends, and isn't too late in the show to start feeling something about Taiga....

Jun 14, 2019 8:56 PM
InefableAtaraxia said:
I know where this is getting, but I don't like it at all, Minorin or Ami are better matches if he only get to know them better, but Taiga is more like siblings or a dog-master relation like Taiga always says, I just don't like them together as a couple but as really good friends, and isn't too late in the show to start feeling something about Taiga....

I mean the show doesn't even try to make Ryuji and Minorin/Ami hang out ever.

Ryuji has always been too shy to talk to Minorin for whatever reason 17 episodes later. ( I get he could be shy, but this is an anime, not real life . they don't even attempt baby steps like a date or just an episode without Taiga, they could of done something while she was suspended, but NOPE, they just cut 2 weeks )

And Ami is trying to get Ryuji attention, but she knows Ryuji is caught up with Taiga even time she actually tries, Ryuji blows her off.

And at this case, I don't think its too late, I just feel the next episodes are probably going to be rushed hard, seems like there waiting for the final episodes to do everything.

Nov 30, 2019 5:01 AM

Guess this episode he finally realized that he actually likes Taiga, for whatever twisted reason. Also that friend of Ami seems to be into the president now, I guess why not?

Jan 1, 5:46 PM
I swear Ami just gets hotter with each episode.

What's going to happen with Minorin... It seems Ryuji is starting to realise his feelings for Taiga. Can't say I'm happy about that, still wishing for Minorin x Ryuji.

Jan 24, 8:48 PM

Damn this ep !

Hes locked, he see his brother get killed in front of him , hes crying for his life cause they will eat him like they did with the brother, he finaly manage to get more time to be alive, but he know monsters called japanese man will eat him later ! He got to escape, so he try to eat the lock !

But then taiga come and it just look funny 😅
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]