Poll: Do you wear shoes indoors?

Aug 15, 2013 1:29 PM

SOExclusive said:
Pocketasces said:
SOExclusive said:
Monad said:
SupaNiper said:
Monad said:
What the Fuck are you people shitting me? As far as i know western countries don't have some tradition of taking their shoes at the door like Japan so what the fuck is with this answers?
At least tell me you wear slippers or something.

Trapalicious said:
I used to wear shoes pretty often indoors (since they rarely got muddy), but I just go bare-footed now.

That's kind of disgusting. That goes for all barefooted and even people with socks. I have seen it, with socks getting all dirty from walking with them or your food underneath, you people will need to wash your legs with bleach every time before taking a bath. I bet you all have shitty dirty feet.
Let me tell you what common sense is. Common sense isn't taking your shoes off, common sense is not walking without something on your feet like you are some dirty animal.

I pity the people who must endure living with you. Most common people "Clean" their floor multiple times in 1 week. So of course it's clean. After what I've heard you saying you must have some bacteria problem. Don't you walk barefoot in the grass when it's summer and it's a hot day??! Don't you know that great feeling of grass under your feet? You must be fun at parties.

Why are you suppose to go around barefoot in parties?
So your floor is clean huh? So would you lick your floor? All the dirt, dead cells, hair etc fall on the floor. Also not having dust or clean the dirt on the floor doesn't make it clean, it simply makes it look clean. If you have one of those light that shows bacteria etc you will see that your floor is full of it. cause you know, your vacuum cleaner just takes the dirt away it's sanitize it.
Of course for most of you people is pointless since your dinner table and bed have as much i guess so all the same to you i guess. Most people take out garbage and then touch their faces with no care or open their fridge, me i just feel disgusted.
I am just a guy that prefers to have really clean spaces and have his body clean.
Yeah i don't walk around barefoot in the grass, no i don't need disguising mud and dirt and grass on my feet and i don't need my feet getting all dirty.
And you know what, my feet look like a baby's, even young girls have worse looking feet than mine and am fine with having nice clean feet.

No matter you do, you cant stop the bacteria. They're in the shoes you wear around the house. Walking barefoot wont kill you. There isnt a problem with socks either. They are still going to be washed every week. You probably have OCD. I say that because of the way you sound in your comment.

i agree. if you dont wear shoes in the house and clean your floor regularly, there is probably much more bacteria in your bed, chairs and couch. how often do you wash your couch cushins?

Is this question directed at me. Im a college student, so I come back home during the summer. I believe mother takes care of that. I dont really pay her any attention though

directed at the germophobe sorry

Aug 15, 2013 1:30 PM

Pocketasces said:
i agree. if you dont wear shoes in the house and clean your floor regularly, there is probably much more bacteria in your bed, chairs and couch. how often do you wash your couch cushins?
I haven't washed them once in the 3 years I have them, and I'm still as healthy as it gets. What's with this fear of bacteria and dirt and dead cells? How can people live like that?

I don't wear shoes indoors, because being barefoot is more comfortable. Sometimes I walk barefoot outdoors too.

Aug 15, 2013 1:31 PM

I only wear slippers/thongs inside especially when its cold since we have tiles as our flooring.

Aug 15, 2013 1:31 PM

Pocketasces said:
SOExclusive said:
Monad said:
SupaNiper said:
Monad said:
What the Fuck are you people shitting me? As far as i know western countries don't have some tradition of taking their shoes at the door like Japan so what the fuck is with this answers?
At least tell me you wear slippers or something.

Trapalicious said:
I used to wear shoes pretty often indoors (since they rarely got muddy), but I just go bare-footed now.

That's kind of disgusting. That goes for all barefooted and even people with socks. I have seen it, with socks getting all dirty from walking with them or your food underneath, you people will need to wash your legs with bleach every time before taking a bath. I bet you all have shitty dirty feet.
Let me tell you what common sense is. Common sense isn't taking your shoes off, common sense is not walking without something on your feet like you are some dirty animal.

I pity the people who must endure living with you. Most common people "Clean" their floor multiple times in 1 week. So of course it's clean. After what I've heard you saying you must have some bacteria problem. Don't you walk barefoot in the grass when it's summer and it's a hot day??! Don't you know that great feeling of grass under your feet? You must be fun at parties.

Why are you suppose to go around barefoot in parties?
So your floor is clean huh? So would you lick your floor? All the dirt, dead cells, hair etc fall on the floor. Also not having dust or clean the dirt on the floor doesn't make it clean, it simply makes it look clean. If you have one of those light that shows bacteria etc you will see that your floor is full of it. cause you know, your vacuum cleaner just takes the dirt away it's sanitize it.
Of course for most of you people is pointless since your dinner table and bed have as much i guess so all the same to you i guess. Most people take out garbage and then touch their faces with no care or open their fridge, me i just feel disgusted.
I am just a guy that prefers to have really clean spaces and have his body clean.
Yeah i don't walk around barefoot in the grass, no i don't need disguising mud and dirt and grass on my feet and i don't need my feet getting all dirty.
And you know what, my feet look like a baby's, even young girls have worse looking feet than mine and am fine with having nice clean feet.

No matter you do, you cant stop the bacteria. They're in the shoes you wear around the house. Walking barefoot wont kill you. There isnt a problem with socks either. They are still going to be washed every week. You probably have OCD. I say that because of the way you sound in your comment.

Monad. Would you lick anything?? I'm sure the dick you sucked last night had more bacteria than your bed. Would you lick your bed? There are more dead skin/hair in your bed than on the floor. You win the price of the biggest pussy in the world. "My feet look like a baby's" That because you are one.

Aug 15, 2013 3:03 PM

Monad said:
Shoryuuken said:
Monad, stop being so butthurt and move on. Honestly, go worry about your own floor and feets instead of others. God.

I simply said what i think is disgusting you are the ones getting butthurt because someone pointed out your disgusting habits.

Hey, how about you like, speak for yourself. I find that washing my feets is essensial, but you do not hear me whining about other people their habits. Just shut up, go wash your feet and feel better. Isn't that difficult.

Aug 15, 2013 3:05 PM

I don't typically. If you wear shoes in my house it means you're going out again soon. Same thing if you're wearing a jacket.

If I'm going in and out, like from the car to the kitchen to put food away, I'll wear shoes. But as soon as I'm done I'll take them off.

Aug 15, 2013 3:10 PM

i don't at home but if i go to a friends house or a hotel and the floors are a bit scummy i will leave my shoes on

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Aug 15, 2013 3:14 PM

Red_Keys said:
I don't wear shoes on carpets. But hardwood floor/tile, sure. But I usually take them off right after I get in the house.

And why the hell are people arguing about this? Jesus Christ...

Why wouldn't MAL argue about a highly controversial topic like this?

Aug 15, 2013 3:15 PM

InfiniteRufus said:
Red_Keys said:
I don't wear shoes on carpets. But hardwood floor/tile, sure. But I usually take them off right after I get in the house.

Why wouldn't MAL argue about anything?

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.

Aug 15, 2013 3:26 PM

Immahnoob said:
InfiniteRufus said:
Red_Keys said:

Why wouldn't MAL argue about anything?

Why wont you love me?

Aug 16, 2013 7:51 PM

I live in the USA and I take of my shoes all the times when i'm inside. I don't see the point in wearing them anyways when you inside your house :/

Aug 16, 2013 8:49 PM
no wtf who wear shoes at home? my feet need a rest

Aug 17, 2013 10:54 PM

I don't wear shoes when I'm at home, but I do wear slippers! only when Mum scolds me. haha!

Aug 17, 2013 10:57 PM

InfiniteRufus said:
Red_Keys said:

Because you are here, your presence is peace itself. You are very eloquent and benevolent. Bless me with your presence once more, is it a quirk to be such a delight?

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]