Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2013 1:09 PM

Jan 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Can't believe I finally found this one o_o I had to watch it with french subs though...

Overall it was a very scrambled up recap :P It was all over the place to the point that anyone who hasn't already seen the episodes would not understand the pacing at all. But (what I could understand of) the Strawhat pirates' commentary was a nice bonus :)
Aug 19, 2013 5:20 AM
Dec 2012
Could you send me a link to the subs you found? o3o I want to watch it but haven't been able to find it. Thank you!
Aug 27, 2013 9:29 PM

Jan 2010
Of course, no problem! :)

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links on the forums or not, so I'll pm you the link instead (just in case ^^)
Feb 11, 2014 6:46 AM

Oct 2013
japanda said:

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links on the forums or not, so I'll pm you the link instead (just in case ^^)

ME TOO!! i want it! pleeease :D
constantly looking for the golden corn in the huge pile of turd
May 30, 2014 12:37 PM

Feb 2010
I'd also like to know where I can watch this.
I probably regret this post by now.
May 31, 2014 11:19 PM

Jan 2010
I don't know if I'm allowed to post links here, but in case anyone is still looking for this, here's the link: http://www.anime-ultime.net/file-0-1/3541-One-Piece---Special--vostfr-streaming-ddl-hd

Underneath the video player, select "One Piece - Special !! 05" from the menu, that's the one. (It has french subs though.)
Jul 23, 2014 3:46 PM
Nov 2013
Thank you so much
Sep 26, 2014 1:02 AM
Sep 2014
japanda said:
I don't know if I'm allowed to post links here, but in case anyone is still looking for this, here's the link: http://www.anime-ultime.net/file-0-1/3541-One-Piece---Special--vostfr-streaming-ddl-hd

Underneath the video player, select "One Piece - Special !! 05" from the menu, that's the one. (It has french subs though.)

Hi, the link works but when I go to the videos, all of the videos show "Video not found" when I try to play any of the videos

Any other links to watch this OP special?
Apr 20, 2015 7:35 AM

Feb 2010
Still looking for it too.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 11, 2015 12:35 PM

Nov 2013
sgn15 said:

Hi, the link works but when I go to the videos, all of the videos show "Video not found" when I try to play any of the videos

Any other links to watch this OP special?

You see the "17/01/13 one piece - spécial !! 05 vostfr Anime-Heart mangakam Télécharger - Stream"? Click on the "Télécharger", it will send you on another page, locate another "Télécharger" button, click on it, wait 45 seconds and it should start downloading.
You all need to watch Nami.

Sep 17, 2015 4:35 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
nice recap

Oct 1, 2016 1:22 AM

Jan 2015
I had to write the French Words and translate them to English using Google Translate and it's a shitty translation at that :3

Since this recap included alot of commentaries so I could understand what they are saying :3

But it was enjoyable watching it :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Aug 20, 2017 10:38 PM

Jul 2013
How come I hadn't seen this yet? Unacceptable!!!

Well, it's a good thing that I know some french. And the old animation style brought back many memories!

So what is left to find now are the Kyutai Panic Adventure specials in good quality, the Trap Coaster movie and the Long Ring Long Land Arc Recap. Hehe... I doubt I'll ever find these, but there is always hope
May 1, 2018 6:09 AM

Nov 2012
japanda said:

Can you send me the link, please? Hihi Thanks in advance.
Nov 5, 2019 11:31 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Or you can just watch the two first arcs and be done with?
Nov 5, 2019 11:32 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
hana_b said:
japanda said:

If you're still looking it up, hit me up and I'll forward you a link.
Jan 9, 2021 9:03 AM

Jun 2008
Eoussama said:
hana_b said:

Can you send me a link?
Jan 9, 2021 9:22 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
hirahira said:
Eoussama said:

Can you send me a link?

Sorr buddy, I had two links for this but they are dead now.
Jan 26, 2021 4:19 PM
Overlord

Jul 2015
did someone find it in english sub or raw?
only found with french or italian subs
Feb 23, 2021 9:41 PM
Jan 2020
Eoussama said:
hana_b said:

Do you still have it?
Apr 21, 2021 6:13 PM

Oct 2016
Thanks for the link i was looking for this episode.

If anybody needs it just PM me and i will upload it for you on mega cloud.

Its French sub just to let you know.
Dec 31, 2021 4:11 AM
Mar 2021
Weird how there’s a French sub available but no English sub at all ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dec 31, 2021 4:12 AM
Mar 2021
NaughtyNoddy said:
How come I hadn't seen this yet? Unacceptable!!!

Well, it's a good thing that I know some french. And the old animation style brought back many memories!

So what is left to find now are the Kyutai Panic Adventure specials in good quality, the Trap Coaster movie and the Long Ring Long Land Arc Recap. Hehe... I doubt I'll ever find these, but there is always hope
The Trap Coaster movie is on YT if you haven’t seen it by now ๐Ÿ™
Jan 25, 2022 1:15 PM
Feb 2020
CrysisWarXX3 said:
Thanks for the link i was looking for this episode.

If anybody needs it just PM me and i will upload it for you on mega cloud.

Its French sub just to let you know.

Do you still have it? If yes, could you PM it to me?
Feb 2, 2022 5:02 PM

Mar 2010
I really enjoyed this special, good old One Piece.
_Sogeking_ said:
Weird how there’s a French sub available but no English sub at all ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I just watched it with Polish subtitles, how come there is no Englis ones?
Feel free to join the Bocchi the Rock! club!
Nov 15, 2022 11:23 AM

May 2015
I could only find a Spanish Subtitled version of it on some backwater website. If anybody wants it, just swing me a message (as if I posted it here, it'd probably be against the rules).
Jun 30, 2023 1:36 PM

Apr 2015
Olde-Jo said:
I could only find a Spanish Subtitled version of it on some backwater website. If anybody wants it, just swing me a message (as if I posted it here, it'd probably be against the rules).

Do you by any chance still have the link to the french version?
I'm curious and want to watch it!
Jun 30, 2023 1:58 PM

May 2015
Biisoo said:
Olde-Jo said:

I'm afraid I do not have access to the French version, my good friend, only the Spanish version. Once I had found the Spanish version, I merely made do with that.
I can't read Spanish, but, since I already knew what happened in the recapped scenes anyway (due to seeing the Romance Dawn content many, many times) I already knew what the characters were saying and such.

I'm uncertain how interested you are in the Spanish-subtitled version instead of the French version, however, if you are still interested, I could dig through my bookmarks for you and dig it out?
Jun 30, 2023 2:11 PM

Apr 2015
Olde-Jo said:
Biisoo said:

I'm afraid I do not have access to the French version, my good friend, only the Spanish version. Once I had found the Spanish version, I merely made do with that.
I can't read Spanish, but, since I already knew what happened in the recapped scenes anyway (due to seeing the Romance Dawn content many, many times) I already knew what the characters were saying and such.

I'm uncertain how interested you are in the Spanish-subtitled version instead of the French version, however, if you are still interested, I could dig through my bookmarks for you and dig it out?

Tbh, At this point even the spanish version will have to do. Besides I think all my years of watching anime will serve me well in understanding without subs at all.
Especially since its One piece, All the more reason that its worth it.
Please try to find it and if you do then send it to me.
Thank you in advance, A fellow Nakama :-D
Oct 10, 2023 5:00 AM

Oct 2016
Here is a link to the episode with French sub its uploaded on my Mega cloud so it should be safe there for a long time.
If anyone happen to have an English sub one please let me know or send it to me.

Enjoy!
https://mega.nz/file/VuRw0ZwS#Ds_5eL3hXzNEMPTVTQwwOFgg5hWA8nvxPbh61z-Mvxs
Nov 3, 2023 7:46 AM

Aug 2022
It's just a recap for the first five episodes. Useful if you want a quick reminder of how it all started.
Feb 4, 1:39 PM

Sep 2022
@SuperKnucles thanks a lot!

AastrimmonFeb 4, 2:50 PM

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.