Forum Settings
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 8, 2013 1:48 AM

Apr 2013
I just finished reading the Light Novel. Loved the fight scenes which are in there with the 3 vampire hunters and of course between Kissshot and Araragi :D. One thing though, is it me or does Araragi just plain seem dumb for not realising the fact that yes, she's a vampire and yes she will devour humans. Also he didn't realise that there is only one way to break the master-servant bond from the start even after Hanekawa told him she couldn't find any other way? I mean the information was there it's like he just couldn't see it?

Loved the ending: "If tomorrow you die my life will last until tomorrow, if today you live, I too will live today"

All in all awesome book, can't wait to see it animated :D
Aug 15, 2013 11:05 AM

May 2013
sa7039 said:
I just finished reading the Light Novel. Loved the fight scenes which are in there with the 3 vampire hunters and of course between Kissshot and Araragi :D. One thing though, is it me or does Araragi just plain seem dumb for not realising the fact that yes, she's a vampire and yes she will devour humans. Also he didn't realise that there is only one way to break the master-servant bond from the start even after Hanekawa told him she couldn't find any other way? I mean the information was there it's like he just couldn't see it?

Loved the ending: "If tomorrow you die my life will last until tomorrow, if today you live, I too will live today"

All in all awesome book, can't wait to see it animated :D

It's not like he didn't realize that Kissshot was a human-eater, it's just that he refused to acknowledge it until he actually saw it (I think he even said that specifically). And well, the information was there but he probably couldn't ''understand'' (to put it in some way) that Kissshot was willing to sacrifice herself, and he just refused to kill her while she was weakened because that's the way Araragi thinks (he takes pity on people in such circumstances).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Djidji - Jan 29, 2016

224 by otakuanity »»
Mar 25, 2:57 PM

» Disregarding the fact that the internal monologues were omitted, how good of an adaptation do the people who have watched the movie think it is?

Mado_Mura - Jan 10, 2016

6 by KleptoKritikal »»
Mar 5, 7:00 AM

Poll: » What would you do if you have your limbs chopped off, laying in the ground and no one notices you?

TheRayquaza - Jan 22

16 by dicloflom »»
Jan 23, 8:55 PM

» Needs the gore tag

RaltsPokemon - Dec 15, 2023

5 by RaltsPokemon »»
Dec 18, 2023 10:40 AM

» Can I watch this? ( 1 2 )

Cheggeronis - Jul 12, 2023

53 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Jul 28, 2023 7:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.