Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: NHK ni Youkoso! Chapter 40 Discussion

Jul 9, 2016 10:55 PM
Anime, Manga, and Novel are all good! I watched and read all three at once (or as close to it as I could manage given the differences in the story) for my second time watching/reading all three versions.

I honestly can not say I have a clear favorite version of the story. Each has its own perspective and unique segments that I enjoy. It is kind of fun to take all the parts you like from each and build your own "version" of how the story unfolds.

The novel is the most depressing in my opinion, especially if you read a copy with both the first and second afterwards by the author...

Also, does the novel version have a MAL page? Is it hidden from me? Is it a conspiracy to make me look stupid?

Jul 10, 2016 2:37 AM
I absolutely loved this whole series but what's with the ending? What did the whole scene with them saying they hate each other mean? And I guess Satou left so that he could learn to love Misaki? So did they find happiness or not? In any case, I felt like this ending didn't clear anything up.

Feb 4, 9:59 AM

It seems that the last frame is a new beginning.
--
Welcome to NHK is a very mature and heartwarming manga, while I was reading I felt like it's a sunny summer day.
10/10

Pages (2) « 1 [2]