Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 7, 2013 6:59 AM

Aug 2012
You can disrespect me, but never disrespect my dad!!!

Naruto to the rescue!

Lovely chapter!

Now, on to the other half of Kyuubi that's in Minato. It finally showed itself. I can't wait to see Naruto getting it.
But can't Kurama in Naruto converse with the other half in Minato like how he did with the other tailed beasts.
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Aug 7, 2013 7:04 AM

Jan 2012
great chapter
is it true we're not getting chapter next week because of some holiday they have there?
Aug 7, 2013 7:06 AM

Feb 2013
It's great that they are making use of Sage mode. I feel that any other manga would have thrown away that transformation as soon as they got the better, stronger one.

These past few chapters have been excellent.
Aug 7, 2013 7:12 AM

Aug 2012
Why didn't Obito get rid of the telportation seals on his body as soon as the 2nd used it on him with sasuke and naruto last chapter?

kinda stupid :\
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Aug 7, 2013 7:24 AM

Jun 2010
great chapter
Aug 7, 2013 7:43 AM

Aug 2012
Wait!

Hashirama's a sennin as well, so the other Kages need to take on Madara, so the 1st can assist Naruto.
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Aug 7, 2013 8:06 AM

Jul 2013
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm fangirling right now! This is why Naruto is my favorite manga ever :'] call me an ignorant kid, I don't care. I don't care however you bad mouth Naruto, it is the best!
Mobius_TripAug 7, 2013 8:53 AM
Banishment, this world!
Aug 7, 2013 8:12 AM
May 2012
Seeing the other half of Kyuubi's power is something to look forward to next chapter, I wonder how it will play out. Also I hope the fact the sage mode works is justified because it seemed random to me.
Aug 7, 2013 8:29 AM

May 2013
Who knew that Sage mode was going to be useful now. Can't wait for next chapter.
Aug 7, 2013 8:35 AM

Jul 2012
j0x said:
NeoAnkara said:
I wonder if Naruto eyes will become plus.

i remember that happening when Naruto fight against Nagato

I really hope that his eyes become plus signs when he gets Kurama's other half of chakra. I just can't wait for the next chapter!!!
Aug 7, 2013 8:49 AM

Jul 2013
kaitonic said:
Nice chapter...Minato now realise how strong Naruto has become to master the sage mode that Jaraiya couldn't even master at their time and Naruto sage mode is more complete than ero-sennin.So will the black Kyuubi good or bad

Somewhat fixed. Jaraiya never mastered sage mode buddy. Learn your Naruto lore. Don't mock my religion with petty mishaps
Banishment, this world!
Aug 7, 2013 8:58 AM

Jun 2010
If I remember correctly, the dark part of the fox was sealed off differently I believe.

Let's see how potent Naruto can make use of Sage Mode, especially with Minato observing.
Aug 7, 2013 8:59 AM

Jul 2013
ranzero said:
so many plot development happened in one chapter,
-finally after being too OP and make others look like fodder, obito's weakness has been revealed to be the sage mode, yeah....
-like others have said, looks like madara knew all this time jubii weaknes, that's why he was so calm and composed when his plan to be resurrected failed and prevent hashirama to get near jubito
-and jubito won an argument with minato, LOL
-which made minato felt regretful and repent himself for not be able to stop that masked man
-at last that yin-kyubi made his appearance !!! but I'm slightly confused since yin and yang kyubi's chakra were once a unity, but yin-kyubi said his "other half".... so now they have splitted personality ?

where dafuq is hiruzen ? he has been mmissing since that shuriken-bunsin jutsu... is he dead ?

LOL to people who said naruto got another power up, he has mastered sage mode since a long time ago *facepalm* at least it's not random asspulls

Juubito renders all ninjutsu useless, I don't think he's able to be revived... It would make sense that he's dead
Banishment, this world!
Aug 7, 2013 9:11 AM

Jul 2013
babymilo91 said:
Who knew that Sage mode was going to be useful now. Can't wait for next chapter.

Sage mode has been my favorite ever since its introduction. Naruto vs Pain was too cray
Banishment, this world!
Aug 7, 2013 9:18 AM

Jul 2013
I'm glad not that many characters have sage mode. All the badass characters have it, and they are the only ones who should have it: Naruto, Hashi, and probs oro. I'd be so mad if other characters start getting it. Screw Sasuke!
Banishment, this world!
Aug 7, 2013 11:17 AM

Aug 2013
So, there's nothing that can't be solved with a Rasengan right?
But, whats the difference between ninjutsu and senjutsu apart from the natural energy involved? I mean if senjutsu is a ninjutsu with natural energy than removing the ninjutsu (physical and spiritual energy) all that remaisn is the raw naturl energy that i'm sure isnnt so harmfull alone.
Well i feel bad for how things are coming up. Once again Naruto is the only one who can save the day, and i bet we'll see some Talk no Justsu.
My predictions? Naruto will convince Obito to destroy Madara's Edo Tensei body before diying or freeing the bijuu.
Aug 7, 2013 12:05 PM

Jun 2012
HominiLupus said:
all that remaisn is the raw naturl energy that i'm sure isnnt so harmfull alone.

Except that it can turn people into stone frog statues...
Aug 7, 2013 12:11 PM
Aug 2013
Ok i have a pretty good imagination i think naruto is going to get minatos half of the kyubi and reamember when he met the other 7 not including gyuki killer bees kyubi they gave him a little of their power i think he is going to use all there power to become a jubi or a sage of the six path

That is what i think and sometimes i act things out and they come true in the manga so lets just see if my prediction is correct
Aug 7, 2013 2:20 PM

Feb 2012
"I have attained the powers of shinobi ancestors. Your menial common sense and logic no longer apply to me." - Obito

You all heard him. :/
Aug 7, 2013 2:58 PM

Mar 2013
Well, this was a pretty good chapter!
I realized Naruto "using his brain" after Gama-kun's attack, I was impressed because I was not expecting seeing him attack with the Nidaime's help, (they didn't even talk about doing that attack, they just realized and baaaam!) it was awesome!
Now that shadow of Kurama...
And, why are the Kages taking so damn long to get to the battlefield?!
Oh! And Madara's "trump card" I am still waiting for it as well!
Aug 7, 2013 3:00 PM

Mar 2013
Ramkec said:
"I have attained the powers of shinobi ancestors. Your menial common sense and logic no longer apply to me." - Obito

Just mention Rin.
Aug 7, 2013 3:06 PM

Jul 2013
Kvshi said:
Ramkec said:

Just mention Rin.

*Streams of tears and cries of anguish* Is all I take from that.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Aug 7, 2013 3:41 PM

May 2010
Santoryu_XBurner said:
Yea Sage Mode.
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 7, 2013 4:00 PM

Jun 2013
Mikan5 said:
Totally forgot that there's Kurama in Minato as well...

Lol this
Yeah I also facepalmed myself when I saw this.

The thing I love in Naruto(series) is that even in very serious battle there are fails like these.
Aug 7, 2013 4:28 PM

Apr 2012
Naruto has the potential to attain the same power Obito has.

He received chakra from all of the Bijuus (except the Hachibi and Kyuubi).

Obito is using only a portion of the Kyuubi's and the Hachibi's chakra, yet that is enough to reform the Juubi due to the chakra retaining its power. If this is true, then the chakra he was given is enough to recreate another Juubi.

And yes, he still has the chakra of the bijuus inside of him up to this point. As the Juubi got angry having felt them inside of him.

He has the ability to give the Kyuubi's chakra to others, Killer Bee could also do the same with the Hachibi's chakra, and give it to Naruto. Killer Bee is known as the perfect Jinchuuriki, he has contained the Hachibi far longer than Naruto has, he should be able to control it and pass it to Naruto.

As for the Rinnegan/Sharingan, well...

...Sasuke does have nice eyes.
AloxamaxAug 7, 2013 4:34 PM
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Aug 7, 2013 5:37 PM
Jun 2013
Of course sage mode would work. How did I not think of this before? The ten-tails is nature incarnate. Naturally nature transformations and any other jutsu wouldn't work on him on their own. They need to be formed from the chakra of the world to be effective. It all makes sense now.

Did Minato learn sage mode from Jiraiya, by the way?
Aug 7, 2013 5:38 PM
Jun 2013
Aloxamax said:
Naruto has the potential to attain the same power Obito has..

Only if he can seal the ten-tails back into the statue, or seal the ten-tails itself within him. Otherwise, he can't.
Aug 7, 2013 5:41 PM
Jun 2013
Dark_Lightning_6 said:
I really love the sage mode so it's really nice seeing it being useful again. I really wonder why it works on Obito while other jutsus don't. Anyways, the ending of this chapter is incredible, could Minato be the Jinchuuriki of the other half of the Kyuubi?

It's already been established that Minato sealed half the Kyuubi's chakra in Naruto, making Naruto the jinchuuriki. Minato is just a second vessel, I believe.

As for sage mode, it makes perfect sense that because the ten-tails is the incarnation of the force of nature, only nature at its purest (e.g. chakra only accessible through sage mode) could affect him.
Aug 7, 2013 5:46 PM
Jun 2013
Goryo said:
Why didn't Obito get rid of the telportation seals on his body as soon as the 2nd used it on him with sasuke and naruto last chapter?

kinda stupid :

Arrogance, maybe? He probably thought it didn't matter, since they couldn't hurt him.
Aug 7, 2013 7:04 PM
Aug 2012
Gorim said:
WOW A SHADOW?!?!? WHAT COULD IT BE?! ... well yeah. Another convenient powerup. Luckily Naruto will befriend this dark Kurama too and we'll have epic showdown with powerlevels being way over ninethousand because convenient deus ex. Keep those power ups during battle coming, what kind of power up will Sasuke have I wonder, because he needs one and bad.

Nothing has made sense after Gaara was defeated by Deidara. I'm having more and more trouble by each chapter to complete this. I must persevere it's only less than 100 chapters more...

Couldn't they just asspull the power of friendship asspulljutsu already so we could get over with pointless 75 chapter long final battle of asspulls to end all asspulls. By this point we all know what is going to happen anyway. Even if someone dies he will be revived by an asspull jutsu. Because these convenient ressurection jutsus apparently don't change the person who was revived at all except they look bit gloomy, I guess they can fix that too with Pains Ressurection jutsu it didn't affect people anyway what so ever.

While they ressurect those who died in this battle maybe they should ressurect those who died before this too like Jiraya. It was the greatest moment after time skip when Jiraya died because it actually was dramatic and cool, but I think Kishimoto will go even to the point where they'll ruin it too. "Golden fish jutsu recovered Jirayas body from unknown point in unknown ocean because it most certainly wasn't destroyed by waterpressure over 6 months...". And how surprising only one in the world that can save us is.. NARUTO!

Here's the short version. It's been common knowledge for a very long time that when Minato sealed Kurama in Naruto it was only half of Kurama's chakra. The other half was sealed in himself. There, done, this isn't an asspull.
Aug 7, 2013 8:19 PM

Apr 2012
ManusDomini said:
Aloxamax said:

Only if he can seal the ten-tails back into the statue, or seal the ten-tails itself within him. Otherwise, he can't.

You didn't read the rest of my post. He has within him the chakra of all of the Bijuus except for the Hachibi's. Obito said himself that he doesn't need all of a Bijuus chakra to reform the Juubi, as he did it without having all of the Kyuubi's or Hachibi's chakra.

Killer Bee has been a Jinchuuriki far longer than Naruto and should be able to Naruto a piece of the Hachibi's chakra.

That should be enough to recreate the Juubi within himself.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Aug 7, 2013 8:52 PM
Aug 2012
Gorim said:
Disturbed911 said:
Gorim said:
WOW A SHADOW?!?!? WHAT COULD IT BE?! ... well yeah. Another convenient powerup. Luckily Naruto will befriend this dark Kurama too and we'll have epic showdown with powerlevels being way over ninethousand because convenient deus ex. Keep those power ups during battle coming, what kind of power up will Sasuke have I wonder, because he needs one and bad.

Nothing has made sense after Gaara was defeated by Deidara. I'm having more and more trouble by each chapter to complete this. I must persevere it's only less than 100 chapters more...

Couldn't they just asspull the power of friendship asspulljutsu already so we could get over with pointless 75 chapter long final battle of asspulls to end all asspulls. By this point we all know what is going to happen anyway. Even if someone dies he will be revived by an asspull jutsu. Because these convenient ressurection jutsus apparently don't change the person who was revived at all except they look bit gloomy, I guess they can fix that too with Pains Ressurection jutsu it didn't affect people anyway what so ever.

While they ressurect those who died in this battle maybe they should ressurect those who died before this too like Jiraya. It was the greatest moment after time skip when Jiraya died because it actually was dramatic and cool, but I think Kishimoto will go even to the point where they'll ruin it too. "Golden fish jutsu recovered Jirayas body from unknown point in unknown ocean because it most certainly wasn't destroyed by waterpressure over 6 months...". And how surprising only one in the world that can save us is.. NARUTO!

Here's the short version. It's been common knowledge for a very long time that when Minato sealed Kurama in Naruto it was only half of Kurama's chakra. The other half was sealed in himself. There, done, this isn't an asspull.

Yeah mastering bijuu chakra usage is a piece of cake and you don't have to train for it.. wait actually that wasn't the case before if I remember correctly mastering unknown bijuu chakra takes a lot of effort and training. Doing it during a fight is a legit asspull. Not the worst asspull. Maybe the best asspull in the past hundred chapters, but a legit asspull even if the posibility of such asspull was mentioned. Even if you wanted to believe it isn't an asspull it doesn't really matter since past 200 chapters have had more than enough asspulls to make even master Tite Kubo jealous.

Except Naruto has already mastered Kurama's chakra. It took effort. Years of effort. Nothing asspull about it. Your point has no logic in it at all.
Aug 7, 2013 8:54 PM

Apr 2012
Gorim said:
Disturbed911 said:
Gorim said:
---ANGRY RANT---

Yeah mastering bijuu chakra usage is a piece of cake and you don't have to train for it.. wait actually that wasn't the case before if I remember correctly mastering unknown bijuu chakra takes a lot of effort and training. Doing it during a fight is a legit asspull. Not the worst asspull. Maybe the best asspull in the past hundred chapters, but a legit asspull even if the posibility of such asspull was mentioned. Even if you wanted to believe it isn't an asspull it doesn't really matter since past 200 chapters have had more than enough asspulls to make even master Tite Kubo jealous.

I would have to point you in the direction of Gaara. Before the 3 year timeskip during Orochimaru's invasion of Konoha.

Gaara was able to easily transform fully into the Shukaku while remaining in control (he was acting crazy but that was his usual personality). We know from Gaara's past that he doesn't have any training in using Shukaku's power yet he is still able to use them fully as long as he doesn't fall asleep.

And I would also have to say that during the battle between Naruto, Bee and the reanimated Jinchuuriki, the six reanimated Jinchuuriki were able to transform into their Bijuu at Obito's simple command, I really doubt that all of them were able of doing that before their deaths.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that using a Bijuus chakra is not as simple as it looks, we don't know everything about it. Besides you have seen Minato while using it, he wasn't like the other Jinchuuriki (his cloak of power isn't red) he is more like Naruto, golden cloak of power and stuff, that means that the chakra of the Kyuubi is separated from his hatred.

If that's the case that means it should be usable freely by Minato. Naruto was able to do the same as soon as he managed to separate Kurama's chakra from his hatred. The ONLY reason Naruto even trained to use it (and he only trained for a few days/weeks) was because he couldn't control it well enough, he couldn't properly form chakra claws and stuff. Minato isn't using it for that, I don't actually know why he is using other than the speed buff (no bijuudamas, no chakra claws, no full transformation...)
Aug 8, 2013 12:17 AM

Jun 2012
From what I'm gathering Minato only sealed half of the Kurama's chakra in Naruto because Naruto was an infant at the time. If you consider Bee he was a kid but still had the entire hachibi sealed in him. I don't think there's that much of a difference between the two's chakra amounts.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-55672-17/naruto/chapter-503.html
prism2525Aug 8, 2013 12:30 AM
Aug 8, 2013 12:54 AM
Mar 2012
The only way to enjoy this is to completely turn off your brain and look at the battles.
Aug 8, 2013 6:16 AM

May 2013
other kurama is interesting
Aug 8, 2013 7:21 AM

Aug 2013
What really bugs me is: How could Minato master Kurama's chackra inside the Shinigami if he should be in a sort of unconscious state. He has no knowledge of whats happening outside. I mean why the hell would he do with it if he would never be freed (what makes just no sense as there is no real reason to unseal a soul traped inside the Shinigami considering that the Edo Tensei didn't existed in that time).
And even more, why the other half wasn't freed from Minato's body when the Shiki Fujin was unsealed? I mean the Hokages and Orochimaru's arms were traped insde the Third too and they were released, so why Kurama that was traped in Minato didnt got freed?
I really think Kishimoto is runing out of ideas and is trying to finish this war quickly but isn't doing the right way.
Aug 8, 2013 11:54 AM

Aug 2013
maybe he can control it because minato was the one who sealed the kyubi in the first place .. idk maybe i am wrong
Make sure you live with purpose before you die because its something that makes living worth while..... or you can just go wild idk don't care its your life ! :D
Aug 8, 2013 11:56 AM

May 2011
Interesting to see Minato's side of Kurama getting involved. And ahh so sage jutsus work now.
Aug 8, 2013 6:24 PM

Apr 2012
ManusDomini said:
Goryo said:

kinda stupid :

Arrogance, maybe? He probably thought it didn't matter, since they couldn't hurt him.

Maybe he can't? The mark is fuuinjutsu, not ninjutsu, but who knows?

HominiLupus said:
What really bugs me is: How could Minato master Kurama's chackra inside the Shinigami if he should be in a sort of unconscious state. He has no knowledge of whats happening outside. I mean why the hell would he do with it if he would never be freed (what makes just no sense as there is no real reason to unseal a soul traped inside the Shinigami considering that the Edo Tensei didn't existed in that time).
And even more, why the other half wasn't freed from Minato's body when the Shiki Fujin was unsealed? I mean the Hokages and Orochimaru's arms were traped insde the Third too and they were released, so why Kurama that was traped in Minato didnt got freed?
I really think Kishimoto is runing out of ideas and is trying to finish this war quickly but isn't doing the right way.

Minato did not master the Kyuubi's chakra. The fact that his cloak is golden instead of red means that the chakra inside of him was separated from its hatred. It's possible that it was separated during the sealing. If the chakra was indeed separated from its hatred, then there's no need to master it to be able to use it. Naruto was able to freely use it after stealing it from the Kyuubi without any training. He had to train to be able to use his chakra claws/arms and for the bijuudama. Minato's not using it for any of that, he only uses the speed boost.

The purpose of the Uzumaki mask is to retrieve things sealed inside the Shinigami, it has nothing to do with the Edo Tensei. For example, Orochimaru used it to be able to use his arms again, not to revive anyone.

As for why the other Kyuubi is not free...well it's obvious. The seal was broken, but that doesn't mean that the Kyuubi can be free.

Take for example Obito, he used a jutsu to put the Juubi inside of himself and become its container, but there was no seal applied, it was a jutsu, meaning that he is holding the Juubi in with his will alone. Minato could be doing the same.

There's also the possibility that Kurama's other half simply doesn't want to leave. Like in Naruto's case. When he opened up the cage in his mindscape to turn into a Bijuu, that was the seal that was opened, Kurama could free himself if he wanted. Though I doubt Naruto would let him.
Aug 8, 2013 9:26 PM
Jun 2013
Aloxamax said:
ManusDomini said:
Aloxamax said:

You didn't read the rest of my post. He has within him the chakra of all of the Bijuus except for the Hachibi's. Obito said himself that he doesn't need all of a Bijuus chakra to reform the Juubi, as he did it without having all of the Kyuubi's or Hachibi's chakra.

Killer Bee has been a Jinchuuriki far longer than Naruto and should be able to Naruto a piece of the Hachibi's chakra.

That should be enough to recreate the Juubi within himself.

I think you don't understand. The Juubi was sealed within the statue. The other tailed beasts were created from the Juubi's chakra, but are NOT together the full Juubi. Naruto would be able to, if he had the statue, provide the chakra to revive the Juubi, but not the chakra to create a new one.
Aug 8, 2013 10:10 PM

Jan 2012
No one else seems to be surprised that Naruto seemed to make a rasengan without any clones. Did I miss something in that chapter, or has Naruto always been able to do that in sage mode?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2013 11:29 PM

Apr 2012
ManusDomini said:
I think you don't understand. The Juubi was sealed within the statue. The other tailed beasts were created from the Juubi's chakra, but are NOT together the full Juubi. Naruto would be able to, if he had the statue, provide the chakra to revive the Juubi, but not the chakra to create a new one.

Kurama (Chapter 594, page 9-10) said:
''It's a collection of all the chakra from the one-tails to me, the nine-tails...''

''To put it simply, it's like all 9 beasts combined.''

Kurama clearly says that the 9 bijuu together are the Juubi. And we don't actually know if the statue is necessary for it's creation. We only that it was used to store the bijuus. It is the empty shell of the Juubi's body, the Juubi wasn't sealed within it.
Aug 9, 2013 11:05 AM

Aug 2013
Aloxamax said:
HominiLupus said:

Minato did not master the Kyuubi's chakra. The fact that his cloak is golden instead of red means that the chakra inside of him was separated from its hatred. It's possible that it was separated during the sealing. If the chakra was indeed separated from its hatred, then there's no need to master it to be able to use it. Naruto was able to freely use it after stealing it from the Kyuubi without any training. He had to train to be able to use his chakra claws/arms and for the bijuudama. Minato's not using it for any of that, he only uses the speed boost.

The purpose of the Uzumaki mask is to retrieve things sealed inside the Shinigami, it has nothing to do with the Edo Tensei. For example, Orochimaru used it to be able to use his arms again, not to revive anyone.

As for why the other Kyuubi is not free...well it's obvious. The seal was broken, but that doesn't mean that the Kyuubi can be free.

Take for example Obito, he used a jutsu to put the Juubi inside of himself and become its container, but there was no seal applied, it was a jutsu, meaning that he is holding the Juubi in with his will alone. Minato could be doing the same.

There's also the possibility that Kurama's other half simply doesn't want to leave. Like in Naruto's case. When he opened up the cage in his mindscape to turn into a Bijuu, that was the seal that was opened, Kurama could free himself if he wanted. Though I doubt Naruto would let him.

Problem is: the only thing one can seal inside the shinigami as far as i know are souls. And well, no there's nothing you can do with souls in the whole series except edo tensei them. But edo tensei was created long after the technique. So, i see no purpose in cutting a living person's gut to release someone's soul from inside a seal if you can do nothing with it.

Well i say you have a point in to why it wasn't released, but if its only chackra that's inside him how can it have consciousness to talk with Minato? Does It have some level of consciousness but not hatred?

There's other thing that I've been thinking: How can Obito be damaged by senjutsu if Kurama has stated that the Juubi is made basically of natural energy itself? Sage mode naruto stated that it's power was unmeasurable so how is a small piece of natural energy like a sage techinique be able to do anything to an enormous quantity of the same thng?
Aug 9, 2013 12:08 PM
Jun 2013
Aloxamax said:
ManusDomini said:

Kurama (Chapter 594, page 9-10) said:
''It's a collection of all the chakra from the one-tails to me, the nine-tails...''

''To put it simply, it's like all 9 beasts combined.''

Kurama clearly says that the 9 bijuu together are the Juubi. And we don't actually know if the statue is necessary for it's creation. We only that it was used to store the bijuus. It is the empty shell of the Juubi's body, the Juubi wasn't sealed within it.

Even so, the Juubi is unique. You can't just create the Juubi; if you could do so simply from the chakra of the tailed beasts, I'm pretty sure the Sage of the Sixth Paths would have foreseen the possibility and would have made other safeguards. No, the Juubi--the incarnation of nature--cannot be created simply by merging the chakra of the tailed beasts. While they are pure chakra, the Juubi is something more.
Aug 9, 2013 12:10 PM
Jun 2013
HominiLupus said:
Aloxamax said:
HominiLupus said:

Problem is: the only thing one can seal inside the shinigami as far as i know are souls. And well, no there's nothing you can do with souls in the whole series except edo tensei them. But edo tensei was created long after the technique. So, i see no purpose in cutting a living person's gut to release someone's soul from inside a seal if you can do nothing with it.

Well i say you have a point in to why it wasn't released, but if its only chackra that's inside him how can it have consciousness to talk with Minato? Does It have some level of consciousness but not hatred?

There's other thing that I've been thinking: How can Obito be damaged by senjutsu if Kurama has stated that the Juubi is made basically of natural energy itself? Sage mode naruto stated that it's power was unmeasurable so how is a small piece of natural energy like a sage techinique be able to do anything to an enormous quantity of the same thng?

Sage mode gathers natural energy. Ergo, whatever techniques are used in sage mode also manifest not in normal chakra (the chakra of people or tailed beasts), but in nature's own chakra. The Juubi, being nature incarnate, is thus vulnurable to his own constitution.
Aug 9, 2013 5:26 PM

May 2012
ManusDomini said:
HominiLupus said:
Aloxamax said:
HominiLupus said:

Sage mode gathers natural energy. Ergo, whatever techniques are used in sage mode also manifest not in normal chakra (the chakra of people or tailed beasts), but in nature's own chakra. The Juubi, being nature incarnate, is thus vulnurable to his own constitution.
Juubi is the origin of all chakra.
Aug 10, 2013 5:55 PM

May 2012
i knew it, the half of kyubi is somewhere out there..this does means powerup for naruto next ch..

Aug 10, 2013 10:29 PM
Jun 2013
k11chi said:
ManusDomini said:
HominiLupus said:
Aloxamax said:
HominiLupus said:

Juubi is the origin of all chakra.

Exactly, so only chakra at its purest (nature itself) can hurt him.
Aug 11, 2013 8:26 AM

Jan 2013
the fight between obito and naruto will be insane i just hate it to wait till it will be released in the anime >.<
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.