Forum Settings
Forums

Pot Pipe Found in Kid's Burger King Happy Meal

New
Aug 6, 2013 4:05 PM

Sep 2012
Three suspects have been charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after a smoking pipe was discovered in a 4-year-old's Burger King Kids Meal in Dundee, Mich., according to local police.

The boy's grandfather notified the police after he went to pick up food for his family at the Burger King in Dundee, Mich., Richard Uhl, chief of the Dundee Police Department, told ABC News. The family was on vacation at Splash Universe, a water park in Dundee. He had bought a happy meal for the 4-year-old, only to find a smoking pipe filled with marijuana nestled within its contents. The grandfather promptly returned the happy meal.

"It's a sad situation when a 4-year-old is subjected to something like that," said Uhl. "It's dangerous." He said the 4-year-old was lucky his family was vigilant, or he could have inhaled the marijuana.

Police tracked the pipe to a 23-year-old employee, who admitted bringing placing it in one of the kids meal boxes to hide it. The employee also admitted to owning hashish, and had called two friends to bring the hashish to work.
The Burger King Franchise in Dundee where the incident took place declined to comment.

Police are not releasing the names of the suspects or the family until the suspects have been arraigned, said Uhl.

Joseph Costello, chief assistant prosecutor for the Monroe County Prosecutor's Office, told ABC News that police are seeking charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, and his office is reviewing the charges.
Castellano said that in Michigan, possession of marijuana is considered a one year misdemeanor and can result in a $2,000 fine.
WTOL

Source: http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/pot-pipe-found-kids-burger-king-happy-meal-173704215.html
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 6, 2013 4:08 PM

Feb 2012
"Pot Pipe Found in Kid's Burger King Happy Meal"

Wat

also lol.
Aug 6, 2013 4:25 PM

May 2008
Lol nothing would have happened to the kid had he ate the weed. The amount of weed you need to get high from just straight eating it is ridiculous and would not have been able to fit in the pipe. Plus I'm sure the kid had no idea what is was, it's not like he is going to have nightmares about it.
Aug 6, 2013 4:27 PM

May 2008
Hata-tan said:

Police tracked the pipe to a 23-year-old employee, who admitted bringing placing it in one of the kids meal boxes to hide it. The employee also admitted to owning hashish, and had called two friends to bring the hashish to work.
The Burger King Franchise in Dundee where the incident took place declined to comment.

Source: http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/pot-pipe-found-kids-burger-king-happy-meal-173704215.html

And that's why you are working in Burger King.
Aug 6, 2013 4:32 PM

Sep 2011
They always say "have it your way"

So i had mine with pot, wheres the problem? This is false advertisement

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 6, 2013 4:53 PM

Jun 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
They always say "have it your way"

So i had mine with pot, wheres the problem? This is false advertisement

SUE THEM

i wonder why this doesn't happen more often tho it seems like a good idea
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Aug 9, 2013 11:15 PM

Dec 2012
Burger King job = can afford drugs + other expenses

doesn't make sense that they could afford drugs
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Aug 9, 2013 11:17 PM

Jan 2013
Puff puff pass.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.