May 25, 11:57 AM

@Archmen

@SukryLi
How is the season going for you?

May 25, 6:47 PM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai
This season pretty much ok stage.
The series, i m watching they are all avg,nice time pass.
What about you ?

May 26, 4:02 AM

May 29, 3:52 PM

@Archmen

@SukryLi
I am leaving the season a bit a side to catch up with some shows; finally up to date with Boruto (only few arcs are worth watching which is a shame), and Im working in getting Black Clover up to date too (what a bad show). From the season rn Im only following the mainstream one besides AoT.

May 31, 9:35 PM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

Boruto imo the show is avg,but meme destroying show reputation, boruto always compare to his dad,and he seems so OP in boruto world, compare to his dad, naruto fan base dont like boruto OP,i watched first few episodes of boruto while starting. i dont know, i feel so bore w/o naruto,i lost my interest to watch boruto.

Black clover,i m watched all episode from starting to till now(airing episode) story is routine.i like magic setting and character and world building, but animation sucks so so so bad, the show reputation destroyed by animation quality only. But, i didn't dropped show and watching till now. i m willing to watch until it ends.
overall imo black clover is good show with bad animation quality.

Jun 2, 7:47 PM

@Archmen

@SukryLi
While I agree with you about Boruto, I think that Blcak clover lacks way more that animation, but even though it, I will probaly watch both show to the end, maybe not on he weekly basis.

The few ars of Boruto that are based on the original author material that are the Sarada arc(based on the novel) and the Chuunin Exam arc(that is a remake of the movie) are quite good. Those have some awesome fighting scenes; here some highlights take a look if you have time https://youtu.be/XJYgh5Wwuk4 (sarada arc) and https://youtu.be/RzClCJFpSoM (chuunin arc). But aside those amazing moments, the show itself is pretty appaling, when the show is focused on boruto and his teamates, what a pain is that to watch, I dont blame you for dropping.

And while black clover sometimes try to deliver somenthing outstanding, like the Asta vs Vetto and Yuno vs the Squad Captain, the overall of the show is below the mediocre. They take the standart script of any generic shounen show by the heart. The villains, the crew, and the magic is so standart and lame. I dont feel any big catch in the story or charismatic character, and the art just make it hit the bottom. Honestly I think it deserves a score way lower here in the site.

Jun 4, 6:47 AM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

i like your black clover opinion,no punches are hold,from start all are K.O punch for black clover anime/manga review,I agree with fights and some scene have cool moments.

Coming to boruto. i watched highlights of arc you mentioned in YT.
They are alright and nice to watch.

Jun 4, 10:37 AM

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Yeah, but to be fair with Black Clover I need to mention that the OPs are really good. They have some good aesthetic and cachty songs, my favorite is the third one: https://youtu.be/dsK8SsfqdHE, in the overall is a great set of openings and a good set of endings so far. Do you have a fav one?
Btw, the highlights of Boruto are just fragments of the fights, I would like to link the full fight but lately is being hard to find those new anime content in good quality in YT(ppl are cutting frames to avoid copystrike and others try to duplicate the frames to "emulate" a higher fps scene, its a mess D:) , so the official small highlight of the Crunchyroll was the way to go, look for the full scene if you got interested :D

Jun 5, 6:18 AM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

i like all BC(black clover)OP & ED, my fav are 3,4 and ED almost every ending is damn good.
I dont know how BC manage to get best OP and ED season by season.

Coming to boruto, so many copy strikes happened in YT(youtube).
watching whole arc and watching boruto it hurts. TBH i dont like that boruto guy.

Upcoming season we are getting good animes,try not to miss them later,
i m waiting for upcoming. so many series added to my watchlist.

Jun 6, 11:09 PM

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Yeah, I understand. I will also keep a eye in the next season; which is the one you are most looking foward?

Jun 8, 9:17 PM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

my main focus on upcoming season

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou (i m reading this manga,it is nice & oki series type nice time pass) early waiting for anime some dark shit will come soon.

Danmachi season 2 (watched season 1,oki series with good memories and few badass fighting scene)

Enen no Shouboutai (read synopsis and heard manga is good but routine shounen trope let hope it will be good)

Isekai Cheat Magician (Currently reading manga same isekai shit and nice time pass)
P.s i like isekai anime/manga even tho they are all same, i like them.

Kanata no Astra (creator from sket dance, love set dance anime/manga) it all about space resume some mission let hope it will be good.

Maou-sama, Retry! (reading manga still ongoing manga, this series full of isekai BS and funny) hope anime delivery same as manga

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai.
(just one word anime of season). same anime like usagi drop in fantasy setting.

These are my main focus, reaming all are routine anime type so i dont bother to mention here.

Jun 9, 11:07 PM

@Archmen

@SukryLi

hahahah, thank you very much for the extended list!

Let me also share with you my thoughts on it

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou (I also read a quite chapters from this, they upated it so slowly; liked the start, disliked where it seem to be going)

Danmachi season 2 (Finally it is there, how long was that wait, looking up for it since forever)

Enen no Shouboutai (Not interested in this after the BS the Soul eater anime pulled on us)

Isekai Cheat Magician (Im a fan of Isekai genre too! I will look it if its promising)

Kanata no Astra (hmmm, never watched sket dance, prob will not wacth unless it deliver some good surprise)

Maou-sama, Retry! (Doenst look interesting for now)

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai.
(Hearing it from you makes me want to check it, but lately Im not being good dealing with drama and slice of lifes)

---------------------------------

I also have to metion this ones:

Vinland Saga ( some close manga reader friend told me it would be amazing, and the trailer looks quite promising, I will def check out.)

Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? (the life needs a little of ecchi)

Yami Shibai 7 (just because I checked all the others ones)

I see that you have a nice Menu to enjoy in the summer, I am always late with a lot of titles but lets see if I can end a spring cleaning in time to see what the summer has to offer.

Jun 11, 5:11 AM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

Vinland Saga (yeah i watched pv and read some Synopsis but w/o MC waifu,i cant watch shows) personal taste btw

Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? (i read manga until to translate this is so much ecchi so much funny like routine romcom comedy and ecchi.) plan to watch.

Yami Shibai 7( TBH i have no idea about this series,basically i dont touch horror anime/manga) P.s i m scary cat.

but now a days airing shows are reducing anime quality only few good shows air,reaming all time pass series.take you time and complete spring season.watching anime in our phase is more comfortable than catching up every season anime.

Jun 11, 1:38 PM

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Hhahaha, I see a waifu is a must but there are somewhat enjoyable shows even without some. Im also a scared cat, but what can i do.
But yeah, thats what Im planing to do. Basically I will try clean my watching an hold list only feature titles that Im actually "watching and holding".
BTW, Shokugeki no Erina, I mean, Souma, is ending, isnt? what are your thoughts on it?

Jun 12, 7:49 AM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

Shokugeki no Erina. damn that nice title name than souma , i like it.
i heard the news last week,i feel bad. but TBH, i got saturated by series.
i completed all anime series,and manga didn't touch it.
After completing season 1 i feel so happy that i got new series with food,(P.s btw Im food lover) and some ecchi,
but that happiness not last forever season 2,3. OMG so much headache. i just dont like it all,
no enjoyment, no excitement,always shougeki,shougeki,shougeki, fuck no character development nothing just fighting with food.
After season 3, how manga turned like that. i dont know.but it is sad news, i heard from manga reader series got so much saturated.that why author trying to bring end to series like that news, and also i heard the sales of manga are avg.

Feel sad but every series has ending, i wish shougeki no soma get good ending so fans will feel satisfy for the journey.
Modified by SukryLi, Jun 12, 7:52 AM

Jun 14, 11:58 AM

@Archmen

@SukryLi

I share the same feelings, the last season of Souma was really boring and the quality dived, it was almost a sliding show without the nice foodgarsm that made the first season shine. The artist that draws the manga art is really good, but the overall story diretcion is kinda disapointing for me since the arrive of Azami. They just anounced another anime season to air in october, lets see what the last breath of it will be.

Jun 14, 11:52 PM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

Yeah i got notification from season 4.
i think they will cover manga end segments or after season 3 end segments.
anyway i enjoyed this series. i will read manga ending, how it will turn.

Jun 15, 10:20 PM

@Archmen

@SukryLi
Man, I just readed the final chapters, and Im just confused.

Jun 16, 7:45 PM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

You mean shougeki no soma ??

Jun 16, 8:26 PM

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Yeah... I think I read somewhere it will have 3 epilogue chapters to be release at a later date , but still...

Jun 26, 4:47 AM

Jun 26, 5:44 AM

Jun 28, 9:31 AM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

i have no idea.
but after season 4.I will try to read manga and check it oot.

Jun 28, 9:37 PM

Jul 4, 10:29 AM

Jul 4, 1:40 PM

Jul 5, 8:10 PM

Jul 6, 6:31 AM

Jul 18, 12:09 AM

Jul 18, 9:06 AM

Jul 20, 8:09 PM

Jul 24, 7:06 AM

Jul 24, 9:07 AM

Jul 24, 9:41 AM

Jul 26, 9:06 AM