Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aug 4, 2013 7:30 AM
Have the 39 episodes been confirmed or is it just a prediction? Also, how is this series doing in Japan? I do not want to see it cancel any time soon.

Aug 5, 2013 7:29 AM
if i'm not mistaken from what I've read this second season will cover volume 16-30 of the currently on going manga which is on the volume 31 right now..
So I guess, that's enough and I don't want to see it end even though it will still take about almost 8 months to finish the anime but they will have not enough material to cover the next episodes that will beyond that volume 30 for another season sadly..
Oh well, let's just hope that it will be like those top manga that the anime will be ongoing like the manga is.

Aug 5, 2013 9:31 PM
They spend like 3 episodes covering Zheng's past. I never watched all of 1st season but 2nd season seems to be progressing slower than first season? Or is it just me?

Aug 6, 2013 8:58 AM

DivineGrace said:
They spend like 3 episodes covering Zheng's past. I never watched all of 1st season but 2nd season seems to be progressing slower than first season? Or is it just me?

No if you consider the arc in season 1 that covered all of Xin's past and him whining about how his best friend died and that it was everyone elses fault for about 13 episodes straight in season 1 then this is considerably much shorter lol