Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2013 10:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
79 fucking pages. My eyes.

I thought this would just be some random school story but wow, not too shabby at all. Dat eyes and even some violence. I didn't expect that. Good luck with the club btw ^^
Aug 4, 2013 2:36 PM
Jul 2018
It was good actually. I want a girl to join club but i don't want any love triangle. Guess i want something impossible.
Aug 7, 2013 8:16 PM

Sep 2011
That was a really great first chapter. Really good characters and back story.
Sep 2, 2013 10:26 PM

Jun 2011
Goddess of shoujo oneshot is finally going into serialization?

Hm not bad, a lot of embarrassing moments, and I already don't like the glasses dude, he also overreacts to everything, though it's perfectly understandable why he would act as he did. I like that friend, the black hair one, he was kind of cool there when he grabbed the delinquent's hair XD
ToG25thBaamDec 9, 2013 8:24 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 29, 2016 7:34 AM

Oct 2015
adamfreddy said:
It was good actually. I want a girl to join club but i don't want any love triangle. Guess i want something impossible.

Hi! I just started reading and currently at chapter 4 and I just want to know... because I saw a new girl character on the info that I haven't met yet... does it end up having love triangle after all? Ugh I really don't like love triangles but I'm loving the manga so I need to know what to expect lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2016 4:28 AM
Sep 2015
heartsbane said:
adamfreddy said:

Hi! I just started reading and currently at chapter 4 and I just want to know... because I saw a new girl character on the info that I haven't met yet... does it end up having love triangle after all? Ugh I really don't like love triangles but I'm loving the manga so I need to know what to expect lol

No, that manga do no t have love triangles...
Jan 2, 2019 1:44 PM
Sep 2013
I started this manga which I wanted to read since a long time now, and wanted to do so before the anime. I only post here to say in advance that I think that the best friend was the one in the hood who destroyed everything and that now, he is such a great friend because of the guilt.
Jan 3, 2019 1:18 AM

Aug 2010
Kag5n said:
I started this manga which I wanted to read since a long time now, and wanted to do so before the anime. I only post here to say in advance that I think that the best friend was the one in the hood who destroyed everything and that now, he is such a great friend because of the guilt.

Jan 22, 2021 5:21 AM

Feb 2014
Coming from the anime, I totally forgot about the song that is passed to each new generation. Maybe it will be relevant for the End Game?
Jun 16, 2022 2:10 PM
Jul 2018
Poor Kudou lost his grandfather because of the people who he used to hang out with.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 131 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 8

4 by CQLLIST »»
Apr 10, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 130 Discussion

ARK-13 - Mar 5

4 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 9, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 129 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Dec 22, 2023

8 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 9, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

4 by DraftPoet »»
Mar 15, 1:23 AM

» muxic manga

Kimo45 - Mar 7

4 by luisfunes99 »»
Mar 7, 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.