Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Aug 3, 2013 2:49 AM

So, I know I am new to this, but I thought that this may be a fun way for everyone to chat and 'play a part' in a storyline.

The setting is the cafe itself, the characters are whoever you wish to be.
If you like, you can post pictures and bios of your character here http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=644229.

If there is anything more, I will bring it up and if someone from the staff has anything to add, please do!

RULES!
-DO NOT CONTROL CHARACTERS YOU DID NOT CREATE! That includes how they react to different things. You may suggest something in ( ) or (( )) but it is really up to the other characters if they want to do so. You may also ask them on their profile if you want something to happen between the two characters.

-You do not have to be in third person but it it recommended as it makes it a little easier to remember character names and if you have more then one, it will be easier to see who is actually talking.

-Please use OOC writing (That's Out of Character) in ( ) or (( )) so that it is not counted in the actual story.

-Follow MyAnimeList and Eternal Heaven's guild lines and rules. If they don't want sex in it, don't put sex in it. Don't put smut or other stuff into it although you would be surprised what you can get around it by just hinting at the sex. You could say they went off into another room and had some fun or something but do not actually play through step by step what happens.

-Definitely have fun. This is something you can pretty much make any way you want to. If you stick to the rules, then everyone will have a good time. If not, then it may upset someone. More rules will go up as they come into play but most of these are just normal guild lines for normal RPGs.
Modified by angelsreview, Aug 7, 2013 3:18 AM

Aug 3, 2013 2:53 AM

((I shall start I guess))

Angel blinked as she looked at the little cafe at the side of the road. She had never actually seen the place before and was interested in seeing what this place was all about. As she opened the door, a small bell rang saying that someone new had just stepped through the door.
She glanced around the place and found a small table in the back where she could sit alone and went to sit there wondering just was going to happen. Who knew, she might see someone new.

((I picture the place as a little hole in the wall cafe where anything can happen including magic, supernatural things and the like. Similar to the petshop of horror without the animals that would kill you outright))

Aug 3, 2013 9:11 PM

-Ah, I see we have a customer- Kuro thought as he hears the ring of the bell above the door. He approaches the girl sitting alone down the back and proceeds to welcome her with a gentle smile on his face.
"Welcome, Milady, to our humble cafe, Eternal Heavens." he bows. "Is this your first time here?"

((When you say you can't control another's character, does that mean that you can't make them react to anything you say?))

Aug 4, 2013 12:56 PM

((Ooh new thread yay!))

Kata observed this all from across the road, jotting things down in his detective's notebook. He was in the middle of an investigation, as he had heard that Angel was involved with a recent murder and that Kuro could be part of it.

((Is the entire thing going to be in third person?))

Aug 4, 2013 3:19 PM

((@Kata don't know about the third person thing, but if it is, it seems fun.))

meeple, a socialite working at the cafe, was running late again for his work. He hurried through the door of the cafe awkwardly, because he was holding his sandwich board over his head. As he ran in, a knife fell out of his pocket. Once he was inside, he was clumsy with the sandwich board, and accidentally knocks into the table where Angel is.

((not sure whether meeple should have a capital, it just doesn't look right to me))

Aug 5, 2013 3:17 AM

((Just going to add a little something to my chara ~~))

Kuro had sensed the presence of the socialite come in, and his black cat ears twitched. As always, meeple had come in late, and even though Kuro had told him to be careful many times, meeple still managed to knock things over. Kuro had a feeling that something was going to happen; and he was right. Just before meeple knocked into Angel's table, Kuro pulled Angel into his arms and with his cat-like grace, jumped away from the table, landing lightly on his feet.
He shakes his head at the clumsy socialite and looks to Angel in his arms. "Are you alright dear customer?"

((Oh! And of course Kuro has a tail as well. I like nekomimi and tails ^^))

Aug 5, 2013 10:19 AM

Kata noted down about the knife that meeple had dropped, it could be a vital clue to solve his investigation. He saw the elegant manoeuvre by Kuro, believing that that could be what allowed them to slip out of the crime scene unseen. After pondering on the possibilities, Kata casually strolled across the road and entered the cafe.

((If people don't want me to add mystery elements into this story, just tell me))

Aug 5, 2013 3:51 PM

nekonyaa said:
((Just going to add a little something to my chara ~~))

Kuro had sensed the presence of the socialite come in, and his black cat ears twitched. As always, meeple had come in late, and even though Kuro had told him to be careful many times, meeple still managed to knock things over. Kuro had a feeling that something was going to happen; and he was right. Just before meeple knocked into Angel's table, Kuro pulled Angel into his arms and with his cat-like grace, jumped away from the table, landing lightly on his feet.
He shakes his head at the clumsy socialite and looks to Angel in his arms. "Are you alright dear customer?"

((Oh! And of course Kuro has a tail as well. I like nekomimi and tails ^^))

KatakuriMojo said:
Kata noted down about the knife that meeple had dropped, it could be a vital clue to solve his investigation. He saw the elegant manoeuvre by Kuro, believing that that could be what allowed them to slip out of the crime scene unseen. After pondering on the possibilities, Kata casually strolled across the road and entered the cafe.

((If people don't want me to add mystery elements into this story, just tell me))

"Ah, yes I am..." she said blushing as Kuro held her. Her own wolf ears twitching under her cap and her wolf tail could be felt under her coat. She had hidden the fact she was a wolf angel but it was now rather easy to see it. She blinked and looked over at Kata, frowning, "Oh great.... he's here...." she sighed, "Should of smelled him coming in..." this last part, she mumbled.
This strange man had been following her around lately and she was getting rather annoyed at it. He was lucky that she wouldn't curse his ass with her wiccan spells.
Her wings twitched a little as she tried to get out of Kuro's arms, "Could you please put me down now?" she asked him gently.

((You can add mystery to it, but if you have someone in mind for who did the murder, then please ask them on their profile before accusing them. Also, Angel looks like my picture, the girl with white ears. Her twin sister is the one with black ears. Forgot to say that so edited my response so that you just wouldn't of known until now. Her sister will come out later.))
Modified by angelsreview, Aug 5, 2013 5:25 PM

Aug 6, 2013 5:12 AM

"My apologies." Kuro lets her down gently. He asks her to wait a moment and went to the kitchen, taking note of the slightly annoyed look on Angel's face as a man came into the cafe. He made a cup of coffee and placed it on the table next to the one that had been knocked over, gesturing for Angel to take a seat. "Please take your time, miliday."
Kuro turned his attention on his other customer and bowed. "Welcome to Eternal Heavens cafe. Please take a seat. I will be with you shortly."
At that point, someone else came in from the back, and Kuro's ears flicked towards the sound. He stood alert, trying to figure who it was that had just come in. A voice called out from the back lazily. "Kuro~ I'm back...."

((Mystery? I'm all for it! I LOVE mystery. :D
And just a note on my story telling, I'm not exactly the best at it, but I've been trying to improve with my own stories. Does anyone have any tips for writing?))

Aug 6, 2013 5:39 AM

leaveit's dark figure appeared from a door in the back of the cafe. "Kuro, I'm back..." he cried. He was dressed in a black pinstripe suit, over which an apron covered in red was dripping on the floor. His hands also dripped with red. leaveit and Angel met eyes. am I in the wrong story?, leaveit thought to himself.

Ah whatever, he decided. "Oi Kuro, we ain't done in the back. you wanna play host club, then you have to finish the important business first."

((This seems interesting. I'll give it a shot.))
Be critical of me here at my corner of self-gratification, Popculturemecha.

Aug 6, 2013 5:47 AM

(Im not very good at writing but I'll try ... plz forgive me)
((Intro Mio&Rin))
Mio and Rin were a couple of customers sitting in the far corner of the cafe, observing the newcomers with slight interest.
Occasionally taking a sip of their exceptionally tasty "E.C.H" tea. Rin whispered to her partner with a slight grin on her face -" This should be fun."- She tucked her short blond hair behind her ear and lean back on the chair looking up on the ceiling as if looking for something.
Mio alerted her coldly - "It's non of our business..." - While slightly raising his head ,giving the light a chance to show his handsome but scarred face - "...you're always like this, did you forget the promise you gave me?"-
She focused her gaze on flame of the fireplace beside them , irritated by comrade's comment.
Her puffed up cheeks triggered him to smile a bit , he always thought it made her look cute.He made an inviting hand gesture ,when she came closer he brushed her hair gently to the side.Rin and Mio smiled warmly at eachother for a while ,as if they were in a world of their own... finally they came back to the reality. Turned their heads towards Angel,Kuro and Kata and tried to catch any piece of information that could be overheard.
(Any sugestions or changes to the text are welcome... I'm not a native English speaker so xDDDDD onegai!!!halp!)
Modified by Lolii4Life, Aug 6, 2013 7:36 AM

Aug 6, 2013 6:14 AM

((This could get quite complicated if we have a lot of people playing :) ))

Looking at how popular the cafe had gotten recently, meeple sighed, thinking it would be another busy day once the number of customers increase even more. He was thinking that his job as a sandwich board advertiser was becoming pointless...
He looked at the commotion he had caused and brushed his mistakes off lightly with a 'Sorry, I'll be more careful next time!' to both Angel and Kuro. He then walked over to a far table, wary of Kata's gaze and the pair sitting in the other far corner, before he sat down and began chalking down on his board today's specials menu.

Aug 6, 2013 6:37 AM

nekonyaa said:
"My apologies." Kuro lets her down gently. He asks her to wait a moment and went to the kitchen, taking note of the slightly annoyed look on Angel's face as a man came into the cafe. He made a cup of coffee and placed it on the table next to the one that had been knocked over, gesturing for Angel to take a seat. "Please take your time, miliday."
Kuro turned his attention on his other customer and bowed. "Welcome to Eternal Heavens cafe. Please take a seat. I will be with you shortly."
At that point, someone else came in from the back, and Kuro's ears flicked towards the sound. He stood alert, trying to figure who it was that had just come in. A voice called out from the back lazily. "Kuro~ I'm back...."

((Mystery? I'm all for it! I LOVE mystery. :D
And just a note on my story telling, I'm not exactly the best at it, but I've been trying to improve with my own stories. Does anyone have any tips for writing?))

((Write as though you yourself is standing in the characters place, be descriptive but don't do mountains of pages describing something that's not even important to the story. Sometimes its easier to draw a image of the place your in and then use it to help describe the place or if you can't draw, get a picture similar and use that.))

(@ZeroBlink: You did a really good job for not being a native english speaker. I would of never guessed you weren't!))

((@MeeplePeepol: It can be if we don't play our cards right but it can also be rather fun.))

leaveit2me said:
leaveit's dark figure appeared from a door in the back of the cafe. "Kuro, I'm back..." he cried. He was dressed in a black pinstripe suit, over which an apron covered in red was dripping on the floor. His hands also dripped with red. leaveit and Angel met eyes. am I in the wrong story?, leaveit thought to himself.

Ah whatever, he decided. "Oi Kuro, we ain't done in the back. you wanna play host club, then you have to finish the important business first."

Angel blinked as she studied the blood on Leaveit's hands, and then chuckled a bit, "Seems this place holds a dark secret. Ever had trouble with ghosts in your line of work?" she asked leaning back and gently sipping the coffee without thinking. At once she ended up doing a spit take, frowning at the coffee, then at Kuro, then back at the coffee and started adding a bunch of sugar cubes. She normally drank flavored coffee so the bitterness made her feel a little ill.
She fixed her composer and sighed, "As I was saying.... any ghosts from the people you seem to kill, sir? That does seem like to much blood for the person to be alive."

Aug 6, 2013 7:06 AM

((Sigh, I haven't written for a long time. My English also sucks, because I never practice in English. Sorry :c))

Ran looked around the room, while she was playing with her hair. She has been waiting for that person for 2 hours, but he hasn't still appeared. She knew he had a very busy life, but he has never broken one, single promise and she has never expected him to... until now. Maybe the rumors were true after all. Ran shook her head in an attempt to forget what she just has thought. It couldn't be true. With that thought she crunched her coffee cup, whereby she spilled some coffee on her dress. Not enough to bother her, but enough to let other people notice the stain.
''I guess I should go. He won't come. I bet he just forgot it, because he got involved in another case,'' muttered she to no one in particular.

Aug 6, 2013 8:03 AM

angelsreview said:

((Write as though you yourself is standing in the characters place, be descriptive but don't do mountains of pages describing something that's not even important to the story. Sometimes its easier to draw a image of the place your in and then use it to help describe the place or if you can't draw, get a picture similar and use that.))

(@ZeroBlink: You did a really good job for not being a native english speaker. I would of never guessed you weren't!))

((@MeeplePeepol: It can be if we don't play our cards right but it can also be rather fun.))

leaveit2me said:

Angel blinked as she studied the blood on Leaveit's hands, and then chuckled a bit, "Seems this place holds a dark secret. Ever had trouble with ghosts in your line of work?" she asked leaning back and gently sipping the coffee without thinking. At once she ended up doing a spit take, frowning at the coffee, then at Kuro, then back at the coffee and started adding a bunch of sugar cubes. She normally drank flavored coffee so the bitterness made her feel a little ill.
She fixed her composer and sighed, "As I was saying.... any ghosts from the people you seem to kill, sir? That does seem like to much blood for the person to be alive."

Kuro shakes his head disapprovingly at leaveit and the trail of blood behind him. "I've told you over and over not to come here right after your so called 'important business'. Plus, you're the only one who thinks it's important. Why are you in this story anyway?" he sighs, exasperated. He eyes the blood still dripping off leaveit's apron front. "At least clean yourself up before crossing over here. It makes the cafe look bad."

Kuro turned his attention on Angel. "And you, milady, don't seem so surprised. What are you hiding under that cap anyway?" he takes a sniff in her direction, his keen nose catching another scent on her. "You smell like.... wolf... and there's something else as well." He reaches out to pull the young lady's cap off, revealing fluffy wolf ears. Kuro was about to demand that she reveal everything about herself, but at that precise moment, someone bursts through the cafe entrance.

xxshiawase said:
((Sigh, I haven't written for a long time. My English also sucks, because I never practice in English. Sorry :c))

Ran looked around the room, while she was playing with her hair. She has been waiting for that person for 2 hours, but he hasn't still appeared. She knew he had a very busy life, but he has never broken one, single promise and she has never expected him to... until now. Maybe the rumors were true after all. Ran shook her head in an attempt to forget what she just has thought. It couldn't be true. With that thought she crunched her coffee cup, whereby she spilled some coffee on her dress. Not enough to bother her, but enough to let other people notice the stain.
''I guess I should go. He won't come. I bet he just forgot it, because he got involved in another case,'' muttered she to no one in particular.

((If you feel like I'm getting carried away, feel free to tell me to slow down. ><
Now back to the story. I'll keep this short.))
"Ran!" a boy in uniform panted at the door. "Ran?!"
Shinichi spotted Ran and hurried over to the girl as she looked like she was about to leave, ignoring the looks he got from the others. "Ran! I'm sorry! I- I-" he paused to catch his breath before looking back up at Ran's face.
Modified by Kuroshiino, Aug 6, 2013 8:07 AM

Aug 6, 2013 8:30 AM

leaveit studied the cafe as he wiped his bloodied on the already messy apron. "Trust me man, didn't even know it was blood. I was just playing too much Mortal Kombat in the back room. 'Finish him!' and all that, you know? Next thing I know, I'm bloody as heck." he raised his hand to his mouth and took a small taste of the sticky red liquid. "mmmmh. strawberries."

Not really sure if this is the right story or not, but it doesn't really matter, he thought. "Oi, who's up for some JRPG's in the back?"

Aug 6, 2013 9:28 AM

leaveit2me said:

Not really sure if this is the right story or not, but it doesn't really matter, he thought. "Oi, who's up for some JRPG's in the back?"

Rin turned to Mio with a puzzled expression -"Je-r-pgiu?"-
Mio smiled briefly then explained -" It is a type of games humans play. It would take awhile to explain Rin. "-
She leaned towards him expecting more information about this mysterious form of entertainment. Her crimson eyes burned brightly ,like a child waiting to play with a toy for the first time. Mio could hear her heavy breath and feel the rising excitement ...
- "Well , why don't you go an check it out by yourself then?"- he said.
Hearing these words she froze in place as if expecting this to be a joke.
-"Really?Really?"- she mumbled.
-"Yes go on. I have some business here that I need to take care of. Won't be too long"-

Rin jumped forward to hug him ,then ran towards leaveit - "oi!!! Let's play some Je-r-pegiu!!!!-
Mio walked through the crowded cafe glancing at unknown faces.
Before he reached for the door, he tightened his cape around his body, put on his black gloves. He then opened the door and vanished in bright daylight.

(Quick question... how much power over the enviroment do we have?)
Modified by Lolii4Life, Aug 6, 2013 3:31 PM

Aug 6, 2013 12:04 PM

nekonyaa said:

((If you feel like I'm getting carried away, feel free to tell me to slow down. ><
Shinichi spotted Ran and hurried over to the girl as she looked like she was about to leave, ignoring the looks he got from the others. "Ran! I'm sorry! I- I-" he paused to catch his breath before looking back up at Ran's face.

((I think I'll get carried away first.))

''You idiot, I thought you were never going to show up! I bet you ran in another case on your way.'' Ran sighed. She knew nothing could stop Shinichi from solving cases, but still... It's really annoying to wait for him every time. The girls are supposed to make the guys wait on them, not vice versa.
''I was really worried about you, you know...'' She felt her cheeks turning red, while she said that. ''But I see now I did it for nothing, you moron. Making me worrying for nothing.''
Modified by shiawase-png, Aug 6, 2013 12:07 PM

Aug 6, 2013 2:36 PM

nekonyaa said:

Kuro shakes his head disapprovingly at leaveit and the trail of blood behind him. "I've told you over and over not to come here right after your so called 'important business'. Plus, you're the only one who thinks it's important. Why are you in this story anyway?" he sighs, exasperated. He eyes the blood still dripping off leaveit's apron front. "At least clean yourself up before crossing over here. It makes the cafe look bad."

Kuro turned his attention on Angel. "And you, milady, don't seem so surprised. What are you hiding under that cap anyway?" he takes a sniff in her direction, his keen nose catching another scent on her. "You smell like.... wolf... and there's something else as well." He reaches out to pull the young lady's cap off, revealing fluffy wolf ears. Kuro was about to demand that she reveal everything about herself, but at that precise moment, someone bursts through the cafe entrance.

Angel frowned as her ears twitched, "I thought this was a cafe...... what are you doing taking off my cap? Isn't it alright for your customers to have their secrets?" She took off her coat for a bit and flew up to where he was holding her cap, grabbing it sharply as she floated back down, her angel wings glinting a almost blue shine over the white feathers. They were cute, really cute chibi wings. She put the cap back on her head and glared at Kuro for a moment, then reached and pulled his tail hard, "That is for taking my cap off like that. A boy should have more manners, especially working at a cafe."
She put her coat back on and sat down though not caring now that her tail was showing sticking out from underneath it, "Now, will you explain how all that 'blood' is on him for me? I don't understand since it smells a bit like blood....." she frowned. There might be something else in the room that smelled like blood but she wasn't sure what it could be if it wasn't him.

Aug 6, 2013 4:07 PM

((Sugoi! So many people have posted since I was last here, I need to catch up!))

Kata sat down at a table near the window, scanning the room as he did so. "Yo, could I have an espresso please?" He noticed leavit with the red stains all over him, and gave a concerned look towards his direction. Looking round, he saw Angel, who appeared to have wings that were super cute and chibi, a worker called meeple who was writing on his board, Kuro, a couple near the door and a couple at the far back. 'Hmm, one of these must be connected to that incident' he thought.

((For those who've watched Baccano!, is this gonna be similar in terms of there are separate events all unrelated which happen in the same place? Except instead of the Advena Avis, its the Heavens Cafe?))

Aug 6, 2013 4:16 PM

KatakuriMojo said:
((Sugoi! So many people have posted since I was last here, I need to catch up!))

Kata sat down at a table near the window, scanning the room as he did so. "Yo, could I have an espresso please?" He noticed leavit with the red stains all over him, and gave a concerned look towards his direction. Looking round, he saw Angel, who appeared to have wings that were super cute and chibi, a worker called meeple who was writing on his board, Kuro, a couple near the door and a couple at the far back. 'Hmm, one of these must be connected to that incident' he thought.

((For those who've watched Baccano!, is this gonna be similar in terms of there are separate events all unrelated which happen in the same place? Except instead of the Advena Avis, its the Heavens Cafe?))

((Thats pretty much how it is when you do a multi person rp. And please do remember to ask someone before saying definite that the person it the killer, ok?))

Angel glanced over at Kata and growled a bit. She had had enough. She got up from her seat and walked over to him, slamming her hands on his Table, "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? Why the hell do you keep following me around?"

Aug 6, 2013 6:09 PM

((This looks fun, so I'll join in, if that's okay :3))

At that moment, a young girl entered through the café doors. Dressed in a black and lavender gothic lolita outfit that was form-fitting yet modest, her long flowing hair and piercing ruby eyes immediately caught the attention of the customers.
She saw Angel shouting at Kata but seemed to take no notice of it, instead proceeding to the counter, waiting for Kuro.
Modified by SeitenSoushi, Aug 6, 2013 7:17 PM

Aug 6, 2013 7:09 PM

SeitenSoushi said:

At that moment, a young girl entered through the café doors. Dressed in a black and lavender gothic lolita outfit that was form-fitting yet modest, her long flowing hair and piercing ruby eyes immediately caught the attention of the customers, and of Kuro.
She saw Angel shouting at Kata but seemed to take no notice of it, instead proceeding to the counter, waiting for Kuro.
Within seconds, he had moved swiftly to his position to greet her, "Ah, it's been a while, Yukari-sama. I must say, you look splendid. How may I serve you today?"
Yukari smiled and moved her gaze to Kuro's eyes. Somehow, Kuro felt that she wasn't looking at him, but rather through him. It was a little disconcerting, but he was used to it.

((Hun, your taking over other peoples characters. Please check the rules before posting))

Aug 6, 2013 7:16 PM

angelsreview said:
((Hun, your taking over other peoples characters. Please check the rules before posting))

Oh, sorry about that. You mean you can only control the actions and thoughts of your own character?

Aug 6, 2013 7:18 PM

I just changed my post - is it okay now? Sorry that I broke the rules! I'll be more careful in the future.

Aug 6, 2013 7:24 PM

SeitenSoushi said:

At that moment, a young girl entered through the café doors. Dressed in a black and lavender gothic lolita outfit that was form-fitting yet modest, her long flowing hair and piercing ruby eyes immediately caught the attention of the customers.

SeitenSoushi said:
angelsreview said:

Oh, sorry about that. You mean you can only control the actions and thoughts of your own character?
Ya, only your own character though NPC's are alright. The ones that have no name and those that people have not said are their characters))
Angel glanced over at the girl, then turned back to Kata, growling, "You shouldn't watch yourself, /Sir/, before get even more mad..." she walked off, thinking to meet this interesting red eyed girl. She came up from behind her, "Miss.... have I met you before?" she asked, studying the clothing and her mannerisms.

Aug 7, 2013 12:18 AM

leaveit2me said:
leaveit studied the cafe as he wiped his bloodied on the already messy apron. "Trust me man, didn't even know it was blood. I was just playing too much Mortal Kombat in the back room. 'Finish him!' and all that, you know? Next thing I know, I'm bloody as heck." he raised his hand to his mouth and took a small taste of the sticky red liquid. "mmmmh. strawberries."

angelsreview said:

Angel frowned as her ears twitched, "I thought this was a cafe...... what are you doing taking off my cap? Isn't it alright for your customers to have their secrets?" She took off her coat for a bit and flew up to where he was holding her cap, grabbing it sharply as she floated back down, her angel wings glinting a almost blue shine over the white feathers. They were cute, really cute chibi wings. She put the cap back on her head and glared at Kuro for a moment, then reached and pulled his tail hard, "That is for taking my cap off like that. A boy should have more manners, especially working at a cafe."
She put her coat back on and sat down though not caring now that her tail was showing sticking out from underneath it, "Now, will you explain how all that 'blood' is on him for me? I don't understand since it smells a bit like blood....." she frowned. There might be something else in the room that smelled like blood but she wasn't sure what it could be if it wasn't him.

"Strawberry?" Kuro sniffs leaveit's apron. "Oh hey it does smell like strawberries, but are you sure that's all? I smell a bit of blo-"
He was cut off as Angel reprimanded him on what he had just done. His eyes widened slightly as she got her cap. He had never seen wings like those before.
"Nyarrgh!" Kuro hissed. He glares at the wolf-girl when she pulled his tail. "Hey! I didn't hurt you at all. Don't go pulling people's tail."
Realising that he was the center of attention, he forced his face into a smile. "My apologies okyaku-sama. Please excuse us."
He took a deep breath to calm himself down. It was not often that he would lose control like that. His ears and tail relaxed, and he felt calm once again. He turns to Angel, and sighs. "Gomen, I have a thing against wolves... They...." he shakes his head. "Never mind. Just... sorry." Bowing low to her, Kuro goes back to his duties. There were a bunch of customers waiting to have their orders taken. "You can have the coffee for free. And by the way?" He leaned down to whispered into her ear. "That guy has been looking at you for a while now. Know him?" His tail pointed at Kata.
He smiles briefly before getting back to work.
angelsreview said:
KatakuriMojo said:

Angel glanced over at Kata and growled a bit. She had had enough. She got up from her seat and walked over to him, slamming her hands on his Table, "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? Why the hell do you keep following me around?"

A couple of Kuro's customers had stopped mid sentence to see what the commotion was about. He moves swiftly in front of them to block Angel and Kata from view. You smiled at your two female customers. "Please ignore them. Now what would you like?"
He decided that Angel could deal with it her own way and ushered the girls to a table.
SeitenSoushi said:

Noticing the girl, he excuses himself and makes his way to the counter, neatly dodging the waiters and waitresses. "Ara? Yukari-sama? It's been a while, has it not?" he took her hand and kissed it, tail waving. "How may I help you today?"
angelsreview said:

Angel glanced over at the girl, then turned back to Kata, growling, "You shouldn't watch yourself, /Sir/, before get even more mad..." she walked off, thinking to meet this interesting red eyed girl. She came up from behind her, "Miss.... have I met you before?" she asked, studying the clothing and her mannerisms.

"Miss, uh, sorry, what was your name again?" his voice held a hint of surprise when she approached. "Yukari-sama? Have you met this girl before? " Kuro looked back and forth between the two ladies.

((I know, so long, but I'm trying to make it flow. I'm thinking of doing a summary of everything that happens here. In order of course.
By the way, shouldn't it be 'you *should watch yourself'? Not shouldn't?))
Modified by Kuroshiino, Aug 7, 2013 12:31 AM

Aug 7, 2013 12:26 AM

xxshiawase said:
nekonyaa said:

''You idiot, I thought you were never going to show up! I bet you ran in another case on your way.'' Ran sighed. She knew nothing could stop Shinichi from solving cases, but still... It's really annoying to wait for him every time. The girls are supposed to make the guys wait on them, not vice versa.
''I was really worried about you, you know...'' She felt her cheeks turning red, while she said that. ''But I see now I did it for nothing, you moron. Making me worrying for nothing.''

"Sorry, it was a really big case."
Shinichi peered at her face calculatingly. "Ah! You just thought that girls are supposed to make the guys wait, didn't you?" he sighs. "Jeez, you'd think that trying to solve a murder would be more important. Look, I'm sorry that I stood you up and-."
He stopped. "Ran, your face is red. Are you alright? Do you have a fever?" He reached out to place his hand on her forehead, looking concerned.

Aug 7, 2013 1:26 AM

((It would be nice to have an event that would conect us a bit togather ,like a mad scientist poisoning us and giving us random challanges to get the cure.In the end one would die... or something of this sort , something to give us a bit of direction.Someone would have to take slight initiative to direct us.I believe we can create multiple characters, why not take partially the villan role? Idk... since we have like this big of a group already the villan would have to appear only ocassionaly to give kinda new task etc... just a tought))
Modified by Lolii4Life, Aug 7, 2013 1:34 AM

Aug 7, 2013 1:57 AM

((Hehehe, evilness. xD I'm probably no good for playing a villianous role. Let's have a go. If no one likes it, then I'll get rid of it.))
Meanwhile, in some other place... somewhere....
Lightning flashed and lit up the figures of a man and a woman. Their faces were hidden by shadows, the only thing one could see was a sinister smile on each ones face.
"It has been a while since that happened" a cold female voice said to the other.
"Indeed..." a low voice rumbled. "I wonder how they are faring. It is about time we meet them again, don't you think?"
"Yes, it is time." the woman breathed. "Let us go.."

Lightning flashed again, but the two figures were gone... disappeared without a trace.

((That was my attempt. Like I said, if you don't like it, then say so. And don't lie please. Tell me honestly what you think.))

Aug 7, 2013 2:13 AM

((@nekonyaa Cool :D !! :D Thanks for taking on the role :3 ))

Aug 7, 2013 3:12 AM

nekonyaa said:

angelsreview said:

"Miss, uh, sorry, what was your name again?" his voice held a hint of surprise when she approached. "Yukari-sama? Have you met this girl before? " Kuro looked back and forth between the two ladies.

((I know, so long, but I'm trying to make it flow. I'm thinking of doing a summary of everything that happens here. In order of course.
By the way, shouldn't it be 'you *should watch yourself'? Not shouldn't?))

((Probably..... I didn't catch that))

Angel turned to Kuro, looking up at him, "I'm not really sure if we have.... just thought I saw her before. And by the way, what you were saying about wolves.... I'm not like the others," she said, her wings flapping a little now that her jacket was around her waist. She had gotten hot from her temper, "I'm part angel, thank you. That's why my parents called me Tenshi..... although I guess I will let you just call me Angel for now. Not many can really say my name right..."
There was the sound of the bell ringing again and a girl walked in looking a lot like Angel with her hair put up in a ponytail. She had black ears and a tail and demon-like wings but it was no denying that if she was human, she would look exactly like Angel. She looked around as a boy followed after her, a Lynx boy with black hair laced with red tips.He seemed like he was looking out for someone.

((Bringing two of my other characters, Akuma and Kurai into the picture. Kurai is the boy and Akuma the girl. And yes, Akuma means demon so their names are Angel and Demon... -_-' Don't judge me! lol))
((Also, anyone who is interested, http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=644229 is a forum you can post pictures and bios of the characters you play. I will be putting mine up later on. Got to redraw some of them))
Modified by angelsreview, Aug 7, 2013 3:20 AM

Aug 7, 2013 4:43 AM

leaveit scratched the back of his head as he watched the scene. I wonder if this character is big enough for this game, he wondered. Ah whatever, he decided. So it goes. That was his creed.

He knocked twice on a wooden panel on the west wall of the cafe and it opened onto a small lever. He pulled it.

All of a sudden, just as two more animorphs.... customers entered, the door swung shut. leaveit ran to the door to make sure. Yeah, it's locked.

"Well everyone, I think we're gonna have to close up shop today. Kuro and I just have too many customers and we won't be able to help everyone if the flow keeps up, so you are the chosen few who get to stay after hours. Lucky!"

((Sorry if I was bit extreme with my control of the environment, but I think we don't need any more characters at this point. Let's get this party started!))

Aug 7, 2013 4:57 AM

Rin pouts angrily seeing how the man who plays the games, keeps ignoring her.
She approches him from behind , pulls on the back of his shirt couple of times.
Then shouts in the man's face - " JRPG-iu!!! Now!!!"-
This is one of the moments where her childish side comes to the surface...she won't stop until she is satisfied.

Aug 7, 2013 5:14 AM

leaveit2me said:
leaveit scratched the back of his head as he watched the scene. I wonder if this character is big enough for this game, he wondered. Ah whatever, he decided. So it goes. That was his creed.

He knocked twice on a wooden panel on the west wall of the cafe and it opened onto a small lever. He pulled it.

All of a sudden, just as two more animorphs.... customers entered, the door swung shut. leaveit ran to the door to make sure. Yeah, it's locked.

"Well everyone, I think we're gonna have to close up shop today. Kuro and I just have too many customers and we won't be able to help everyone if the flow keeps up, so you are the chosen few who get to stay after hours. Lucky!"

((Sorry if I was bit extreme with my control of the environment, but I think we don't need any more characters at this point. Let's get this party started!))
((I thought that everyone could get in the fun though))

Angel glared at leaveit, walking over to him, "What the hell do you think your doing? What do you mean closing the shop? I don't trust you...." she growled, her teeth showing.
Akuma and Kurai stood there, not sure what was going on. Angel had not noticed them yet and they were kind of shocked at the guy rushing to lock the door behind them.

Aug 7, 2013 5:26 AM

angelsreview said:
leaveit2me said:

Angel glared at leaveit, walking over to him, "What the hell do you think your doing? What do you mean closing the shop? I don't trust you...." she growled, her teeth showing.
Akuma and Kurai stood there, not sure what was going on. Angel had not noticed them yet and they were kind of shocked at the guy rushing to lock the door behind them.

"Tch. leaveit's doing what he likes again." Kuro mutters. He excuses himself to Yukari. He walks over to leaveit and the glaring Angel, and smacks him over the head with a fan (where'd it come from? I don't know. xD). "Stop it. You're freaking out my customers you maniac."
Kuro grabs him by his shirt and drags him away from Angel and nods his head in apology to the two who had just come in. "Don't worry about this one. Miss Angel, would you be so kind as to push that button over there? It'll open the the cafe back up."
Knowing leaveit was a game maniac, Kuro dragged him into the games room, which was there to keep leaveit busy. He gestured to Rin who had a hold of leaveit's shirt. "Miss, if you're willing to keep this crazy kid company, you can play all the games you want."
He bows and retreats back to the cafe, apologizing to the confused customers.

Aug 7, 2013 5:39 AM

nekonyaa said:
angelsreview said:
leaveit2me said:

"Tch. leaveit's doing what he likes again." Kuro mutters. He excuses himself to Yukari. He walks over to leaveit and the glaring Angel, and smacks him over the head with a fan (where'd it come from? I don't know. xD). "Stop it. You're freaking out my customers you maniac."
Kuro grabs him by his shirt and drags him away from Angel and nods his head in apology to the two who had just come in. "Don't worry about this one. Miss Angel, would you be so kind as to push that button over there? It'll open the the cafe back up."
Knowing leaveit was a game maniac, Kuro dragged him into the games room, which was there to keep leaveit busy. He gestured to Rin who had a hold of leaveit's shirt. "Miss, if you're willing to keep this crazy kid company, you can play all the games you want."

Angel pushed the button and then turned to the two who had just come in, "So you guys came too huh?"
Akuma chuckled a bit, "We are twins... maybe we just thought the same...."
"Or maybe she just wanted to follow you and drag me along...."
Akuma turned and hit him hard over the head with her fist, then turned back to Angel, "Want to get something to eat?"
Angel shrugged, "Sure, lets go to my table then and order from that cat boy...." she said as the two walked over, leaving Kurai laying there for a moment before he slowly sat up, "Ouch..... that really freaken hurt....."

Aug 7, 2013 5:42 AM

"Miss, if you're willing to keep this crazy kid company, you can play all the games you want."

Rin smiles widely with bright sparks in her eyes... - "yay! games games"-
Suddenly she freezes and her face changes to a rather gloomy expresion.
- "Mio hasn't come back yet." -

Aug 7, 2013 7:31 AM

xxshiawase said:
nekonyaa said:

Shinichi peered at her face calculatingly. "Ah! You just thought that girls are supposed to make the guys wait, didn't you?" he sighs. "Jeez, you'd think that trying to solve a murder would be more important. Look, I'm sorry that I stood you up and-."
He stopped. "Ran, your face is red. Are you alright? Do you have a fever?" He reached out to place his hand on her forehead, looking concerned.

''No, I didn't...,'' denied Ran. ''I just thought-''
Shinichi's hand on her forehead made her blush even more. She suddenly noticed his hand smelled like the sea, which was pretty weird.
''No I'm perfectly fine. It's just so hot in here... There are so many people here. This place sure became popular in such a short time. I think it's because of their promotion posters...'' Before Ran knew it, she was ranting about stuff, where nobody cared about.

Aug 7, 2013 7:38 AM

Kuro hadn't wanted to admit it, but leavit was right; it had gotten rather crowded. He thought this as he called out orders to waiters and waitressed. In between taking orders, giving out orders, and making orders, he really hoped that she would come in already. Today was probably the first time in weeks that it had been this busy. If it was a normal day, Kuro would be quite happy, but he had a feeling that something bad might happen. Usually his 'feelings' were right and had gotten him out of trouble many times, but he hoped, for all his customers' sake, that his instincts this time... were wrong.

((New chara! This is also my own original chara. I've been using her for most of my stories. She's sort of like Kuro's counterpart, except for some differences.)

A girl whistles happily as she walks down the street to the cafe. She held a bag over her shoulder which contained her work uniform. She breathes in the fresh air and sighs in satisfaction. Reaching the cafe, she reached out to open the door, but suddenly the shutters came down. She blinks in surprise and confusion. "That's strange. Kuro-chan would never close early."
She gasped, reaching the conclusion that something must have happened. Eyes full of determination, she held a fighting stance. She breathed in deeply and round-house kicked the shutters - or she was going to anyway. Just as quickly it had come down, it went back up again, leaving her to look like a complete fool. Hurriedly she stood back in a normal position and pretended that she hadn't done anything. Regaining her happy atmosphere she entered the cafe.

"Kuro-chan! Sakuya reporting for wo-" she was wowed by the crowd of people at the cafe and had cut off midsentence.
She whistles. "Heeey, this place is packin' today." She spots Kuro and makes her way through the crowd. "Kuro-chan! Kuro-chan!"
Kuro had been taking down some orders and looked as Sakuya called him. He looked tense, although he was still smiling. 'Always smile, no matter how tough things get.' was his personal motto when dealing with customers.
He looked at Sakuya with relief in his eyes. "Saku! About time you got here!" He jerked his head towards the back room. "Get going girl! You have 5 minutes to get yourself to work."
He went back to taking orders as Sakuya hurried away.

Aug 7, 2013 7:43 AM

xxshiawase said:
xxshiawase said:
nekonyaa said:

''No, I didn't...,'' denied Ran. ''I just thought-''
Shinichi's hand on her forehead made her blush even more. She suddenly noticed his hand smelled like the sea, which was pretty weird.
''No I'm perfectly fine. It's just so hot in here... There are so many people here. This place sure became popular in such a short time. I think it's because of their promotion posters...'' Before Ran knew it, she was ranting about stuff, where nobody cared about.

Shinichi put out a hand to test the air with a skeptical look on his face. "Really? I seems pretty normal to me." He didn't notice that Ran had gotten even redder. She had started babbling and Shinichi raises an eyebrow at her. "Are you sure you're alright? Anyway, do you want to stay here? Or-?" Before finishing what he was going to say, his eyes widened slightly and he leaned in to talk. "Ne, Ran? Look. Isn't that the girl we met the other day?" He pointed to the hurrying Sakuya, who had just disappeared to the back room.

Aug 7, 2013 7:52 AM

(( Wow, since a lot of people has joined in, i'm gonna do it from the outside XD P.S: Don't accuse me as the murderer, pleaseeee (>.<)/ ))

Kamui stroll over to the cafe and want to open the door, but he hesitate as he see a lot of lively people inside, "Sure, why not?". Infinite possibilities awaits as he open the door. When he inside the cafe, he quickly take the most corner table and sit as he see a catlike-man, since he is a new customer, he try to understand what he sees: A catlike-man, a wolflike-girl, a game maniac and a bunch more strange people. "What the hell happened?" as he narrow his eyes...

((Nah, my character will just observe thing to define the situation (so it's me who will get along with what happened not adding any twisted scene, feel free to interact with him (if u want). At least somebody has to explain the current situation up-to-date :D ))
Pusswookie said:
This,
cressidaaa said:
Levi and Eren should be bro's. I'm rooting for their friendship!

is truth.

Aug 7, 2013 8:02 AM

NoProblem_Mate said:
(( Wow, since a lot of people has joined in, i'm gonna do it from the outside XD P.S: Don't accuse me as the murderer, pleaseeee (>.<)/ ))

Kamui stroll over to the cafe and want to open the door, but he hesitate as he see a lot of lively people inside, "Sure, why not?". Infinite possibilities awaits as he open the door. When he inside the cafe, he quickly take the most corner table and sit as he see a catlike-man, since he is a new customer, he try to understand what he sees: A catlike-man, a wolflike-girl, a game maniac and a bunch more strange people. "What the hell happened?" as he narrow his eyes...

((Nah, my character will just observe thing to define the situation (so it's me who will get along with what happened not adding any twisted scene, feel free to interact with him (if u want). At least somebody has to explain the current situation up-to-date :D ))

Sakuya had gotten changed into her uniform and had noticed the newcomer. Kuro had too much on his hands so she went to take the newcomers order. It wasn't noticeable before, but now that Sakuya had taken her hat and coat off, anyone could see that she had soft white car ears and tail. It was even more noticeable when she tied her light brown hair into a ponytail.
"Yo, what would you like today?" Sakuya asked casually. Yup, she had the same attitude to every customer; she was always casual. "An explanation, perhaps, on why we have such crazy people here today?" She shrugs. "Well, I have no idea either so don't bother asking me."
Her tail waved as she spoke and her ears twitched. "So, would you like a coffee? Tea? Cake? Someone to talk to? I would talk but I'm rather busy." She said all this in one breath. "Want to touch my ears?" she chuckled as she said this. She felt very hyper today. Perhaps it was because of the buzz of people in the cafe today.

Aug 7, 2013 9:09 AM

nekonyaa said:

Sakuya had gotten changed into her uniform and had noticed the newcomer. Kuro had too much on his hands so she went to take the newcomers order. It wasn't noticeable before, but now that Sakuya had taken her hat and coat off, anyone could see that she had soft white car ears and tail. It was even more noticeable when she tied her light brown hair into a ponytail.
"Yo, what would you like today?" Sakuya asked casually. Yup, she had the same attitude to every customer; she was always casual. "An explanation, perhaps, on why we have such crazy people here today?" She shrugs. "Well, I have no idea either so don't bother asking me."
Her tail waved as she spoke and her ears twitched. "So, would you like a coffee? Tea? Cake? Someone to talk to? I would talk but I'm rather busy." She said all this in one breath. "Want to touch my ears?" she chuckled as she said this. She felt very hyper today. Perhaps it was because of the buzz of people in the cafe today.

"A Coffee please", Kamui gently said. "By the way, thanks but no...that was a pleasant offer but i wouldn't touch your ears", Kamui refused the catlike-girl offer to touch her ears, but he must agree that the girl has a nice brown hair. Hmm, it seems the catlike-man who own this cafe is still busy attending some customers.... weirds customers actually. Kamui continue to observe the customers: a girl and a boy that look like twins but different at the same time... and it seems they pretty much close to the wolflike-girl, 'who's her name again? Ah, Angel...' Kamui lean back to his chair, sitting in comfort.

'This is going to be interesting', Kamui thought as a thin smile seen from his face...

((Nice, i try to keep control of where this story going anyway. Because of the amount of characters i try to make Angel, The Devil-Angel twin, Kuro, leaveit, Sakuya and a few other guy as the majority of my mention (it is just my mention, if you want to continue with other character or use another character to interact with my character, feel free :D) ))
Pusswookie said:
This,
cressidaaa said:

is truth.

Aug 7, 2013 12:27 PM

angelsreview said:
((Thats pretty much how it is when you do a multi person rp. And please do remember to ask someone before saying definite that the person it the killer, ok?))

Kata didn't want to give the wrong impression, so he walked over to where Angel was standing, and saw that she was accompanied by two others. "Excuse me, madam. I am terribly sorry if I have caused you any discomfort from my actions." He sighed and thought, 'Well, I guess I'll have to tell her the truth...'
"It is just...well...recently there has been a crime and it seems, unfortunately, that you are involved. If you would be so kind as to answer some questions, I shall no longer have to bother you." He gave a polite smile, but behind it there was a hint of annoyance.
'My my, there's an awful lot of customers today...' he thought.

((AngelsReview, I was thinking maybe there was a clone or body double who looks like Angel who did some sort of crime, but then framed you or something? What do you think? If anyone wants to be part of this particular section in the story, just post something here or on my profile.))

((Just a suggestion, I know there is already a thread on character bios and stuff, but I think it would be helpful if there was a FULL cast list somewhere, with all the characters in the same post. There doesn't need to be much info in that post, just the name and maybe their proffesion/personality in one line.))

Aug 7, 2013 1:15 PM

KatakuriMojo said:

Kata didn't want to give the wrong impression, so he walked over to where Angel was standing, and saw that she was accompanied by two others. "Excuse me, madam. I am terribly sorry if I have caused you any discomfort from my actions." He sighed and thought, 'Well, I guess I'll have to tell her the truth...'
"It is just...well...recently there has been a crime and it seems, unfortunately, that you are involved. If you would be so kind as to answer some questions, I shall no longer have to bother you." He gave a polite smile, but behind it there was a hint of annoyance.

Kamui wonder, why there's someone who sort like a detective doing in a Cafe like this. Kamui watching him as he walk to Angel and ask her some question, but because he sitting quite far from their place, he can't hear their conversation clearly. By the way, who is he to butting in somebody problems? He just want to take a sip of a coffee right now.
Pusswookie said:
This,
cressidaaa said:

is truth.

Aug 7, 2013 3:28 PM

NoProblem_Mate said:
KatakuriMojo said:

Kamui wonder, why there's someone who sort like a detective doing in a Cafe like this. Kamui watching him as he walk to Angel and ask her some question, but because he sitting quite far from their place, he can't hear their conversation clearly. By the way, who is he to butting in somebody problems? He just want to take a sip of a coffee right now.

"HOLD UP!" Akuma said as she glared at Kata, "How dare you think my sister has done a crime! She doesn't do anything to anyone.... well.... except Kurai.... but anyway... she---" Angel put her hand over Akuma's mouth and sighed, "Sir.... there is some miss understanding I believe. As my twin has said, I don't harm anyone, don't try to pick fights, and I don't steal. So what may I ask are you accusing me of?"

((It works. I have a company in one of my stories with them that does that stuff so it kind of can work. Kurai himself is pretty much a clone.))

Aug 8, 2013 3:34 AM

Sakuya sighed at her own behaviour as she went to make coffee for Kamui. Her hyperness had worn off and once she was out of sight of everyone, she did a comical OTL.
"Nyaa, there just had to be so many people today." she groaned. She started grooming herself, hands turned into paws, and she was licking them and running them over her ears over and over. "That's better. I should make that coffee for that guy. At least he didn't think I was weird... I hope." With a 'poof' her paws changed back into human hands.
----
"Here's your coffee. Er, sorry for my behaviour earlier. It's hard not to- er, anyway, well, um, enjoy." she hurried away. She had nearly revealed her strange condition to the customer.
For some unknown reason, she seemed to absorb someone's mood or attitude, and it would stay in her system for short spans of time. The person she absorbed from didn't have all their mood and attitude taken; instead, it was like she absorbed small amounts which would eventually amplify and then die down again. That was the down side to getting a job at a place that served so many people, but Sakuya had grown to love working with Kuro and the cafe, and she wasn't about to leave it because of her strange condition.
She was thinking about all of this when she accidentally bumped into Akuma and Angel. "Ouch!" she cursed, rubbing her head. Her ears were perked as she apologized to the ones she had bumped into. She was inspecting their scent, tail waving around in curiosity. "You guys smell... interesting. Who are you?"
----
Kuro was very busy, coming and going and trying to be everywhere at once. Even with the large staff, it was hard to keep up with the unusual flow of customers. His eyes darted from one place to another, looking over the crowd for customers who had not yet been served. His eyes rested longest at the little group containing Angel, Sakuya, as well as the detective and the two others he had yet to meet. He tried to catch the conversation, but one of the employees called him. "Kuro-san, there's a customer over there!"
"Coming!" he called back, and with a shake of his head to clear his thoughts, he went, once again, back to work.

Aug 8, 2013 7:42 AM

nekonyaa said:
Sakuya sighed at her own behaviour as she went to make coffee for Kamui. Her hyperness had worn off and once she was out of sight of everyone, she did a comical OTL.
"Nyaa, there just had to be so many people today." she groaned. She started grooming herself, hands turned into paws, and she was licking them and running them over her ears over and over. "That's better. I should make that coffee for that guy. At least he didn't think I was weird... I hope." With a 'poof' her paws changed back into human hands.
----
"Here's your coffee. Er, sorry for my behaviour earlier. It's hard not to- er, anyway, well, um, enjoy." she hurried away. She had nearly revealed her strange condition to the customer.
For some unknown reason, she seemed to absorb someone's mood or attitude, and it would stay in her system for short spans of time. The person she absorbed from didn't have all their mood and attitude taken; instead, it was like she absorbed small amounts which would eventually amplify and then die down again. That was the down side to getting a job at a place that served so many people, but Sakuya had grown to love working with Kuro and the cafe, and she wasn't about to leave it because of her strange condition.
She was thinking about all of this when she accidentally bumped into Akuma and Angel. "Ouch!" she cursed, rubbing her head. Her ears were perked as she apologized to the ones she had bumped into. She was inspecting their scent, tail waving around in curiosity. "You guys smell... interesting. Who are you?"
----
Kuro was very busy, coming and going and trying to be everywhere at once. Even with the large staff, it was hard to keep up with the unusual flow of customers. His eyes darted from one place to another, looking over the crowd for customers who had not yet been served. His eyes rested longest at the little group containing Angel, Sakuya, as well as the detective and the two others he had yet to meet. He tried to catch the conversation, but one of the employees called him. "Kuro-san, there's a customer over there!"
"Coming!" he called back, and with a shake of his head to clear his thoughts, he went, once again, back to work.

Akuma turned to Sakuya, blinking a bit, "Smell strange? It could be my prefume...." she said trying to think of why she would say such a thing.
Angel sighed, "I think she means our race...."
"If you could call it a race...." Kurai commented. *BAM* Kurai was now laying on the ground with a swollen bump from where Angel had hit him. She always ended up beating the poor boy up when he talked back or did something she didn't like. It was mostly from the days he used to be a troll and make her watch really bad anime.
As she turned back to Sakuya, she smiled gently, her mood always swung wild like a kitchen door depending on who she was around, "It is polite to introduce ones own self first....." she said, trying to be a bit more sufisticated. This women seemed... odd. She wasn't sure how to react to her.

Aug 8, 2013 8:16 AM

angelsreview said:
"HOLD UP!" Akuma said as she glared at Kata, "How dare you think my sister has done a crime! She doesn't do anything to anyone.... well.... except Kurai.... but anyway... she---" Angel put her hand over Akuma's mouth and sighed, "Sir.... there is some miss understanding I believe. As my twin has said, I don't harm anyone, don't try to pick fights, and I don't steal. So what may I ask are you accusing me of?"

Kata could see that this could become very troublesome if he didn't try to resolve it soon. "Well, as innocent as you may seem, 2 weeks ago there was a man found dead outside a building block just south of here. Luckily, the CCTV cameras were recording everything, and me managed to get a hold of the tape. Although the videos quality wasn't great, one of the criminals in the tape was you. Or looked like you. We came to that conclusion and had an agent, me, tail you to try to get some more information before confronting you. Unfortunately, it has gone a bit awry and it seems that you've spotted me. I had no choice but to question you, which is why I am here now." He paused, thinking for a short while, then continued.
"Well...there is a possibility that someone or something imitated your looks when doing the crime, but we have to way to prove that without DNA samples. I'll come back to you later with the requirements for the DNA test, that is if you are willing to participate. For now though, I want to do a little bit of research. Again, I am terribly sorry for having disturbed you." With that, Kata walked away. He went round the cafe and asked the customers whether they knew anything about the crime that happened, and whether they knew of any suspicious people who've been hanging around in this neighbourhood recently.

((Again, if anyone wants me to change anything or add something, just let me know.))

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »