Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 2, 2013 5:53 PM

May 2011
I saw some people making separate forums to introduce themselves and I realized we didn't have an official thread for it D:
New or old member, drop by to say hi and maybe a bit about yourself! This is a great way to find people who have similar interests or potential friends ^^!
I'm sorry I have no fancy graphics to put in the thread, that isn't exactly my department;;
RuliusDec 20, 2013 7:12 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 2, 2013 5:53 PM

May 2011
MajinRyoichi said:
Hi, my name is MajinRyoichi, but my real name is Robert. I am a 17-year old American High School student who works at a Taco Bell. I have been a Steins;gate fan for awhile now. A co-worker recommended the Visual Novel to me and I finished all the routes and then started to watch the anime. I decided to join this club, because I have no idea. I'm hoping to be active. I also like tacos. And I can type in 日本人 for no raisins. So, howdy.
ShaniraAug 2, 2013 5:57 PM
Aug 2, 2013 5:54 PM

May 2011
ninjazeta45 said:
This is me and i think im back? Well i've been given a lot of studying and i might not be here much but the times here as a mad scientist, it has been great. I had seen the forum for osu gaming and i would like to join. Ill pm one of you some time. Cant wait for deja-vu eh? Well keep up the amazing club and ill see you guys later! *(^_^)/*
Aug 2, 2013 6:03 PM

Apr 2013
Ohohoho. Bananas. I am a banana. No, I think I'd rather be a strawberry. Woot for Teddy.

Dris here. Intro done. Ohohohoho.
"What defines humans...defines us? Nobody will notice a change on the inside if you look the same on the outside." - Iori Nagase
Aug 2, 2013 6:08 PM

May 2011
Dris said:
Ohohoho. Bananas. I am a banana. No, I think I'd rather be a strawberry. Woot for Teddy.

Dris here. Intro done. Ohohohoho.

D: are you stalking me, BANANA FISH PROTECT US
Aug 2, 2013 6:10 PM

May 2011
Oh yeah, my introduction. I'm Teddy, one of the admins here. I play osu and rarely league (Signaless). I'm one of the members of our awesome skype chat. I hail from Amerikuh, and currently live in the forest ruling a gang of bears.
Aug 4, 2013 12:30 AM
Aug 2013
Hey everyone! I'm new here; and I'm really glad that I was able to find a group like this! Let's have a great time together!
Aug 4, 2013 12:48 AM

May 2011
Proxicide said:
Hey everyone! I'm new here; and I'm really glad that I was able to find a group like this! Let's have a great time together!

New to MAL too it seems ^^! I hope you have a fun time here, and don't get picked on by any of the trolls haha. I don't know if we really have an official post about it so uhh I'll say it here. We have a skype chat that's active (whereas, our club on MAL is dead :C), so if you want to join, you can just PM me on skype (my user is the same as my MAL)
Aug 4, 2013 12:51 AM
Nov 2012
hai im ken. im born and bred in australia but my parents are full japanese which means im that much more sexy. and yes i live in the desert riding kangaroos to school.
Aug 4, 2013 12:52 AM

Jun 2010
Hello. I'm Josh. I'm ocassionally active in the skype chat, play league and other games, also from America, and there's not much else to say. Teddy likes to call me pasta for some weird reason.
Aug 4, 2013 12:53 AM

May 2011
XqlucivE said:
hai im ken. im born and bred in australia but my parents are full japanese which means im that much more sexy especially shirtless, and with my accent. and yes i live in the desert riding kangaroos to school.

Raivuri said:
Hello. I'm Josh Pasta. I'm occasionally active in the skype chat, play league and other games, also from America, and there's not much else to say. Teddy likes to call me pasta for some weird awesome reason.
ShaniraAug 4, 2013 12:57 AM
Aug 9, 2013 10:35 PM
Sep 2012
Let me tell you about the time I used to believe that everything was all the rage. I soon figured out that nothing seemed to be more popular thus, nonsense and anything else one can figure that makes no sense at all can all but be better. The lies within every line of text everywhere yet, they're no where at all. This makes it so that this everything was all for nothing. Nothing though didn't really get it, as they were trying everything they could to understand it. What they've failed to realize was that there was nothing to understand about in the first place. Everything was within plain sight and nothing seemed amiss from the message. It was meant to be that way because nothing is everything. Yet, everything is not nothing. This is so because everything has nothing to do with nothing. They have everything to know about nothing; nothing knows about everything though. Did you know?
Aug 10, 2013 8:33 PM

May 2011
Aerosphere said:
Let me tell you about the time I used to believe that everything was all the rage. I soon figured out that nothing seemed to be more popular thus, nonsense and anything else one can figure that makes no sense at all can all but be better. The lies within every line of text everywhere yet, they're no where at all. This makes it so that this everything was all for nothing. Nothing though didn't really get it, as they were trying everything they could to understand it. What they've failed to realize was that there was nothing to understand about in the first place. Everything was within plain sight and nothing seemed amiss from the message. It was meant to be that way because nothing is everything. Yet, everything is not nothing. This is so because everything has nothing to do with nothing. They have everything to know about nothing; nothing knows about everything though. Did you know?

You said you got in trouble for playing osu, but are you sure you didn't get in trouble for taking drugs?
Sep 25, 2013 2:40 PM

Jul 2013
Hi I'm Ethan, I'm relatively new to anime and i watched steins;gate about 3 months ago and loved it. A friend reccomended it to me after I saw death note and really liked it; it was the first anime I had ever seen. I like videogames (particularly DOTA 2 atm) and electronic music, or any music at all.
Tuturuu~
"Okarin... Okarin... I don't know who that is, but when I say his name, I feel warm inside" - Mayuri "Mayushii" Shiina
Sep 25, 2013 4:16 PM

May 2011
Anime_and_Dota said:
Hi I'm Ethan, I'm relatively new to anime and i watched steins;gate about 3 months ago and loved it. A friend reccomended it to me after I saw death note and really liked it; it was the first anime I had ever seen. I like videogames (particularly DOTA 2 atm) and electronic music, or any music at all.
Tuturuu~

Welcome to anime, there's a lot of awesome ones out there that I'm sure people will bug you to watch so I won't say anything C: You can just ignore me, but we also have a skype chat for this group, although I won't pretend it's super duper active >.>
Oct 30, 2013 10:09 PM
Oct 2013
My name is daniel 18 years old im from colombia,favorite animes one piece,code geass,clannad and steins gate.
Nov 29, 2013 5:00 AM

Oct 2013
hello everyone my name is magixd i love steins gate now one of my top 10 fave anime still waiting to watch the movie with sub tittles :D haven't played the visual yet but planning to and my fave characters in steins gate are okabe,kurisu and daru :D
Dec 21, 2013 6:26 PM
May 2013
Yo, I'm Andrew 19 yo and live in Germany.
Obviously Steins;Gate is my favorite anime otherwise I wouldn't be here ^^
I haven't been watching anime for that long though (only almost a year) but I've been enjoying every minute of it :) I also play video games like Battlefield or ArmA.
It also encouraged me to start learning Japanese and I'm pretty decent with the Hiragana by now...currently working on the Katakana and then off it goes towards the Kanji :D

anyway happy to be here
yoroshikuuuuu :)
Dec 21, 2013 8:29 PM

Sep 2013
Howdy yall, I am Robo, can call me Tom if you feel, 19 yo in college and living in the States. Why am I here, Steins;Gate of course, favorite anime of all time. I cannot get enough of it and have been obsessing over it since I finished it in mid october and I cannot wait to see what this club plans to do in the future :D. Some more about me: I am an avid fan of the Philadelphia Phillies; they are an American professional baseball team. I am also a very passionate Major League Baseball fan! As for music, I listen to classic rock which is rock music from the start of The Beatles to the early 90's. I am currently in College in the States going for Chemical Engineering. During this 6 week break from college, I am working @ McDonald's w/ stupid hours so I may not be on as much!

Hope to see more peeps around here :D

Tutturuu~!
Dec 23, 2013 1:57 AM
Sep 2013
Hello Xen here~ I'm always busy with studies and all and watching anime has become my favourite pastime. Steins Gate is definitely one of my favourite anime, who doesn't love time travel?! One thing I remember the most in Steins Gate? Tuturu~ Can never get enough of it ;D
Dec 23, 2013 12:36 PM

Dec 2013
Hello I'm Theanime535. I'm a French Otaku. I've watch Steins;gate since 2 weeks and it become also one of my favourite anime. This anime is just so great.
I'm also a little gamer but no as much as I watch animes.

El psy Congroo

Ps:My skype is anime535
Dec 24, 2013 5:27 PM
Jan 2013
Hello I'm new here and I like very much S;G as everyone here (n_n)
Dec 24, 2013 6:35 PM

May 2011
Well, welcome everyone ^^
Dec 25, 2013 7:21 PM
Feb 2013
Hello, ZackNero03 here. Steins;Gate is one of my favorite animes, I own it on Blu-Ray, just need the movie now.

Also, because it is Christmas when I wrote on here, I just want to say Merry Christmas to everyone, or happy holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas. And a happy new year to everyone.
Jan 4, 2014 12:03 PM
Sep 2009
Hi I'm Andrius Galminas from Lithuania and I'm 24 years old studying master degree in informatics. Besides geek (otaku) stuff I'm also a writer, poet publishing my own stories in which particularly I have a "mad scientist" character type in my "Seals And Shape" story and his back story going to be published in "Doctor's Note" upcoming series.

The link to my publications is in my profile if someone have interested.
WarwolfJan 5, 2014 1:26 PM
Jan 20, 2014 1:33 AM

Oct 2013
Hi I'm -Riptide-. I got that name from Percy's sword in the Percy Jackson series (I hate the movie adaptations). I was invited to join this club and since I like Steins;Gate, I decided to join. I'm currently in college trying to fit watching animes with studying(although I sometimes give more time to watching anime than to studying). Anyway, I hope we all get along.

El Psy Congroo
Feb 9, 2014 12:42 PM

May 2013
I'm Baku, made the name up in 3rd grade (didn't watch Bakugan yet, so when I found out about it, I was pretty sad). Thanks for the invite to the club! Steins;Gate isn't in my top 5 but definitely in the top 10.
-Riptide- said:
(I hate the movie adaptations).
Agreed.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Mar 24, 2014 2:54 PM

Dec 2013
I'm Seamus, have this nick name for a long time, mmm I'm more in to romantic and comedy anime but I love good action anime too. I draw and play guitar, fan of Kanade Tachibana... That will be it,if you have any question ask. :P
"Your heart,my beats"
Kanade Tachibana.

"I am sorry, but I cannot be friends with a goddess, because I have signed a contract with a devil."
Lelouch Lamperouge as Zero.

"Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was."
C.C.

Mar 28, 2014 1:52 PM
Aug 2013
Hi. I'm Ironclad. Steins;Gate is my favourite anime, followed by Beelzebub and Blast of Tempest. I joined MAL not long ago and I hope I get to know a few people.
My favourite band is Sabaton and I like to listen to Power Metal and classical music.
Mar 29, 2014 9:45 PM

Nov 2012
Still haven't found anything as good as this :,/
Mar 30, 2014 9:23 AM

Jan 2014
ArcAdeAlchemist said:
Still haven't found anything as good as this :,/

same
Mar 31, 2014 12:53 AM

Oct 2013
Sup Guys! I am HOUOUIN KYOUMA! Just joking hahaha
Im leechiahwa1 from Malaysia :D And Im the new admin here :D
“You might be able to do it if you try. But if you don’t try, you definitely can’t”
Mar 31, 2014 10:42 AM

Sep 2013
Hi, I'm Brandon, I'm old pretty old...And I'm an anime addict...
Mar 31, 2014 11:46 AM

Oct 2013
Hi, it is me. And I am here.
Apr 1, 2014 2:48 PM

Jun 2012
Hi there! I'm JT, and I love me some Steins;Gate. Just excited to be with some like-minded people!
Apr 2, 2014 5:54 AM

May 2013
I'm a little late though, considering the time when I joined this club :p , I'm Seiji from Mizoram, India. Studying BCA (Bachelor Of Computer Applications), i am 21 years old. Nice to meet you all.
Apr 2, 2014 5:19 PM

Jul 2013
I guess an introduction is pretty in order. I'm Spidermanisgay... a nickname I came up with in 7th grade c; But you can just call me Spencer. I'm currently in 9th grade (Although I only have 1 term left... yay!) And I absolutely love Steins;Gate~! I live in Utah, which is in the U.S. I'm a new admin in this group, and I hope to improve it to the best of my abilities c:
Apr 24, 2014 10:46 PM

Mar 2014
Hey guys, name's Evan, 16 year old average Asian kid lol. I recently started watching anime about 2-3 months ago when my friend told me to watch School Days (>_<, big mistake). After watching that, I stumbled across Steins;Gate in my search for a better anime, and it's been my favorite ever since =D. I play piano and LoL (though I took a break from LoL to study for AP's, haha)

El Psy Kongroo!
Lab Coats...Fashionable as Fuck.
May 25, 2014 4:08 AM
Mar 2014
Hey ^^

I am Guillaume.
My favorite anime yet is Steins;Gate
I play ice-hockey
I am drawing anime (actually manga pages recently (because of <3 Bakuman <3))
I like to play some ost songs on the keyboard (I really should learn Gate of The Steiner)
I used to BMX a lot
I am learning Japanese

If you want to know more or in more detail just leave a comment ^^
May 26, 2014 8:55 AM

Oct 2013
guillaumec said:
Hey ^^

I am Guillaume.
My favorite anime yet is Steins;Gate
I play ice-hockey
I am drawing anime (actually manga pages recently (because of <3 Bakuman <3))
I like to play some ost songs on the keyboard (I really should learn Gate of The Steiner)
I used to BMX a lot
I am learning Japanese

If you want to know more or in more detail just leave a comment ^^

Good to know u :) Yoroshikune ><
“You might be able to do it if you try. But if you don’t try, you definitely can’t”
May 29, 2014 1:44 AM

May 2012
Don't know who invited me but goddammit anything related to steins;gate is a-okay in my book.
Jul 4, 2014 8:42 AM

Jun 2014
Hey i'm the Mad Scientist Jorge Carvalho and with the help of Huouin Kyouma we will deceive the world! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Jul 18, 2014 6:16 AM

May 2014
Hey! I'm Hibiki. I'm a high school student.

I'm watching anime for about one year and a few months. I've watched S;G at the beginning of the spring holiday and because of that I can say it was one of the best holidays ever.

My favorite genres are action and psychological but I watch other genres too.

Nice to meet you.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Steins;Gate choice of songs

cheel3 - Mar 31, 2014

21 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
May 25, 2021 3:02 PM

» Do you think John Titor's prediction of Russia launching an attack on other major countries in 2015 could become a reality?

xSpuuky - May 10, 2014

15 by JDarkly »»
Mar 14, 2016 11:06 AM

» Steins;Gate Sequel announced!

TinyPear - Mar 29, 2015

2 by luffy1908 »»
Jun 4, 2015 2:25 AM

» [OPEN] TMS - Mad Test v2.0

Rulius - Jan 6, 2014

1 by wuxiaspear »»
Jun 27, 2014 11:52 PM

» Favourite girl and least favourite girl

cheel3 - Mar 31, 2014

27 by 4iwby »»
Apr 25, 2014 11:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.