Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2013 1:28 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The chapter was great. Everyone is happy, cries of joy and it makes a big plus at Zheng. The defense was successful. There are several individual who will rise in rank in the next chapter like Xin, Teng, Meng Wu and other.

Thank to the Mountain army for the lest chapter. So now, a new arc will be soon

The page 16 was beautiful and the last page was great.
KiraYoshikageJul 30, 2013 1:44 PM
Mar 27, 2014 5:53 AM

May 2011
Looks like Xin and Houken will going to meet again in the future.
Mar 27, 2014 7:21 AM

May 2012
So this is how it ends, China should fear Sei now not that Ryu Fui..

Mar 27, 2014 7:27 AM

Mar 2008
That's how big a screw-up this is for Li Mu, that the premier strategist has to be prompted by Shinseijou to give the retreat order.

To have driven Houken, one of the Great Heavens off, Xin has without a doubt become a hero of Qin. That promotion to 5000 commander or higher doesn't look too unlikely!

Those chills as old man Zhao whinges before the Great Yotanwa. All's fair in love and war you unhappy old sod. Hopefully, the Mountain folk will be able to smash through this rearguard and deal some serious damage to the retreating forces. Li Mu musn't be let off lightly, and so long as he has men, there's always a danger of him pulling something spiteful on the way out.

The climax is over, but the war not yet done.
Mar 27, 2014 8:25 AM

Feb 2010
This is a win of Sei over Riboku, also like Yotanwa speech at the last 2 pages.
Mar 27, 2014 9:27 AM

Jun 2013
SilentTruth said:

Wasn't that clear from the day Ouki fell (Yeah, I am not bothering anymore with Chinese names)?

Today's chapters were indeed great. Finally a conclusion of badass war. This thing was awesome on too many motherfucking levels.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Mar 27, 2014 10:20 AM
Apr 2010
I read ahead and looked at some of the raws before the translations were out. I don't think I'm going to do that again.

I want to see the continuation battle between Rankai and Futei, just to see how hard of a time Futei will have dealing with him.

Yotanwa so cool when she talked down on Shinseijuu. Sai + Kanyou is pretty much safe now, it's just a matter of the generals at Kankoku Pass holding out.
Mar 27, 2014 10:54 AM

Jul 2010
Dimitrije1606 said:
SilentTruth said:

Wasn't that clear from the day Ouki fell.
I agree. Although, for me it was clear from the day Houken was introduced that he'd be a 'final boss' of sorts.
Mar 27, 2014 11:19 AM

Feb 2008
Just loved how the chapter showed Kyou Kai when Shin and Houken's blow collided. With a victory godess like that smiling on you, you know he couldn't lose.

And can't wait for Shin's promotion with having taken down a general, and stopping Houken. Stopping Houken even tops Moubu's kill, for me at least. Still having stopped him even exhausted like that, broken arm or not, Shin surely has risen another level. Ordinary generals are just no match for him anymore.
Mar 27, 2014 11:43 AM
Jul 2018
shin omg u just got the award "mrsharpyhammer fav character" sorry i know this chapter discussion about yotanwa speech but omg shin *_* sigh i need to calm down+ yotanwa speech was awesome!!! can't wait for future wars with the. mountain tribe !!! and i hope shin will be leading them :P and yotanwa be like one of the generals under him (but in the FUTURE not now i think now yotanwa kinda over do shin? but in the future with shin holding duke shield and ouki glaive with him being all grown up hehe yotanwa being under him won't be such a bad idea) :P
Dec 11, 2014 9:11 AM

Aug 2010
EPIC Speech by Yotanwa!! BURN Teethless old man XD

Finally Houken shall remember Shin's name for ever :P
Dec 26, 2015 1:13 AM

Dec 2013
Looking forward to the future rematch between Shin and Houken.
Sep 20, 2017 12:39 AM

Aug 2014
Everything would have been great if it wasn't for that scene with Riboku. I still can't get over the fact that Riboku is actually skilled enough with the sword to kill the left hand man of general Ousen. Over the whole story it was never mentioned how strong Riboku is just how good of a tactian he is... So why the hell did he single handedly killed a skilled commander that is Ousen left hand man.... Just because he was surprised? Come on this guy is a Commander and left hand should be counting as accomplishment in combat and command... sorry dat scene just gave me the cringe just because the mangaka need to up riboku...
Dec 24, 2017 9:58 PM

Nov 2016
Motherfucking Houken ran away .. wonder what kind of promotion Shin will get this time,hope the possible foreshadowing from the beginning of the war will become true.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 29, 2020 1:35 AM
Apr 2016
THIS CHAPTER IS SO SATISFYING!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 794 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 17

6 by BumbleBeez »»
Apr 22, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 793 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13

2 by rational_psycho »»
Apr 22, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 785 Discussion

Ramkec - Jan 22

6 by crocodileman94 »»
Apr 21, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 792 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Mar 31

3 by G_Spark233 »»
Apr 18, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 768 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 23, 2023

18 by Dragona_8002 »»
Apr 14, 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.