Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Uchuu Kaizoku Captain Harlock Episode 35 Discussion

Jul 30, 2013 11:44 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Earthling truly fall deep: to prosecute the only man who stands the alien threat!
Goh'Dan

Dec 8, 2015 7:16 AM

Good to see Mayu is back in order, but I do wonder why Harlock really forces Mayu to go back to the school even though she doesn't want to?

That ending was pretty funny and interesting but I do wonder what will happen next.

Jul 20, 2017 10:29 AM

Possible rule for the Harlock Drinking Game - every time a mysterious beautiful woman turns out to be a Mazone Spy, take a shot. First appearance of the Ocarina Song per episode, take a drink. Anything more than that would probably lead to Alcohol Poisoning.

Jul 20, 2017 12:53 PM

@CountZeroOr It's true that it is pretty formulaic and stuffed with "rituals", but so were many shows in those times. It was only a few years after the "breakthrough" of real stories in kids cartoons in Japan.

(by the way, seeiing someone regularly watching this makes me want to rewatch it, in japanese this time , despite that this is the Leiji show I watched the most ^^")

edit @CoutZeroOr My bad, i thought it was supposed to be a game to take some "pleasure" in doing something bad/uninteresting.
Modified by Rei_III, Jul 22, 2017 4:30 AM

Jul 20, 2017 2:16 PM

Rei366 said:
@CountZeroOr It's true that it is pretty formulaic and stuffed with "rituals", but so were many shows in those times. It was only a few years after the "breakthrough" of real stories in kids cartoons in Japan.

True. Drinking games are meant to be in good fun as much as anything else.