Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 22, 2009 9:14 PM

Nov 2008
*waves her hand* I do I do!! xD Nooooo linaliAllen! *gags* kami-sama above spare ur yaoi loving children! ^^;;
<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 19, 2009 11:22 AM

Dec 2008
Oh! me too! although I don't think Katsura would end the series with any set pairings D:.
'twould piss off too many fangirl/boys.
But we will always have fanservice, fanfiction, and doujinshi to keep us going!
Feb 19, 2009 12:43 PM

Nov 2008
True very true *wipes tear*
<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!
Oct 7, 2010 2:58 PM

Sep 2007
I don't think it'd be a good idea to make D.Gray-man into a shounen-ai/yaoi series.
... definitely not a yaoi series.

Now don't get me wrong. I wouldn't mind seeing some Laven when reading D.Gray-man (ofc not :D), but if Hoshino-sensei would really do it, it'd change D.Gray-man entirely.
Then it won't be the D.Gray-man we know anymore.

Hugs, short face-to-face distances, laughs... they're all things our inner minds can squeel over, but if they would have the meaning we want them to have, it would actually mean 'D.Gray-man' would be destroyed.

And I would like D.Gray-man to remain as D.Gray-man. :)
Oct 7, 2010 10:51 PM

Sep 2008
but Kanda is out of manga, you know? it means Lavi and Allen have good chance to end up together >3<
Feb 2, 2011 12:25 AM
Jan 2011
mc said:
but Kanda is out of manga, you know? it means Lavi and Allen have good chance to end up together >3<

There's always the possibility of revival right? Maybe he'll pop up somewhere along the lines and sweep Allen off his feet, and while they battle the Earl together, the long due feelings finally blossom.

Then again, it's not quite possible for any yaoi pairings to form 'cus then it'd be too cliche and the mangaka would lose a lot of readers who are either not satisfied with the pairing or those who are against homosexuals.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [OPEN] Official Member Cards ( 1 2 )

yuucchi - Oct 7, 2010

53 by Jinrou »»
Aug 5, 2012 2:41 AM

» Who do you like more? Allen or Lavi?

ChibiYaoiOtaku27 - Jan 4, 2009

20 by musicalsushi »»
Nov 26, 2011 12:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.