Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2013 7:04 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Enjoyable episode this week. An amnesic Ira is fun, and his reaction after regaining his memories seems to announce that he'll be a good guy in the end. Like all the others bad guy recently...

Now time to see what kind of pictures will follow this Ira/Rika shipping.
Jul 28, 2013 1:34 PM
Apr 2013
Totally shipping IraxRikka! I can't believe they put a scene where Rikka fell on top of him! And spoon feeding <3 I found it adorable when he said 'You crazy girl' when he got his memories back. I hope they add more to this in later episodes.
Jul 28, 2013 2:28 PM

Oct 2011
Ace has best job ever - she just eats, drops some one-liners so rest has to think WTF did she mean and than disappear :D
ofc if someone would complain of it, she can just kill them, I was hoping she will use her attack on rest of Precure but maybe next time ;)

I see that art coming... a lot of it :D and actually I don't mind. It was enjoyable to see, ok I'm not sure about Ira walking around flowers at the end, it felt silly but I well.
Jul 28, 2013 2:34 PM

Nov 2008
I really don't like Ace, seriously.
I hope she's just a temporary Precure or something...
Jul 28, 2013 2:53 PM

May 2013
This was easily my favourite out of the four character focused episodes. I can't believe how nice and innocent the amnesic Ira was. I wouldn't mind a little bit more development between him and Rikka.

Hm, next episode might have the new ED.
Jul 28, 2013 3:15 PM

May 2010
Okay, I simply adored this episode. :3

Rikka x Ira FTW. :D
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jul 28, 2013 3:18 PM
Apr 2013
WingsOfValor said:
This was easily my favourite out of the four character focused episodes. I can't believe how nice and innocent the amnesic Ira was. I wouldn't mind a little bit more development between him and Rikka.

Hm, next episode might have the new ED.

I think I heard that it was going to be in episode 28.
Jul 28, 2013 5:33 PM
Nov 2011
I can't wait for the next time they see each other again especially now that he has his memories back.
Jul 29, 2013 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
That was a pretty nice episode. Finally there's a pairing with the main character that isn't Yuri, lawl. I wonder if Ira will turn good later on or we'll just forget this eve happen.

Jul 29, 2013 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
I liked this episode but cure ace ruined the mood. like seriously.
Jul 29, 2013 6:39 PM
Sep 2011
Like said before, this was a pretty good episode. I like that Ira didn't immediately become completely evil and is still showing some signs of being affected by Rikka's kindness. Hopefully his eyes won't turn red and he'll start being super evil.

And as said in here earlier, as always Cure Ace is the worst thing about the episode. I really dislike how she talks like she's been a part of this group/battle the whole time and is so much wiser than the other characters.
Jul 30, 2013 10:11 AM

Apr 2008

This was such a guilty pleasure episode for me, I'm not going to even bother being objective. Why is Rikka the best girl in DokiDoki?

Anyway, pretty good episode and development for Rikka. I do wonder if they're going to bother taking Ira down the same path as Kiriya or he's going to forget about the whole encounter. I'm also rather tired of Cure Ace just preaching to the girls. Hopefully the next episode actually exposes some of her origins and character flaws (though it's likely going to just amount to "she likes sweet foods").

Jul 30, 2013 10:31 AM

Sep 2007
That was pretty damn goode.
I'm always ok for shipping ...
And i was served !
Jul 30, 2013 3:36 PM

Feb 2012
So Cure Ace is like: "I don't really even care about the oaths myself, as long as I can beat them to you", serving the others her harsh love and the other precure are thankful about it, like the dogs they are. I'm somewhat disgusted.
Jul 30, 2013 4:57 PM

Jul 2012
Cure Ace is worst cure, and this episode reminded me of why Rikka is amazing. It makes me wonder why I couldn't see what made her such a great character before.

The first half of the episode had me smiling, until Ace showed up, of course.
Jul 31, 2013 12:39 AM
Jun 2008
Kill...that...Cure Ace...
Aug 2, 2013 3:22 AM

Jan 2008
Rikka is the best pony.
Aug 2, 2013 8:57 AM
Apr 2013
Hey is it true that Cure Ace's motto is the name as Bad End Beauty's?
Aug 2, 2013 9:22 AM

Sep 2012
So one villain after another is exposed to the good side and got conflicted about it... Who's next?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 3, 2013 8:09 PM

Aug 2013
'Dis here be my favorite Diamond episode. I actually used to dread them because I found her and Heart a little annoying--But Cure Ace has put it into perspective for me, so they've grown on me and I actually like them now. :)

I could just hate Ace because I really love Regina and want her to be a cure, I dunno... But really, it almost seems like Ace is meant to be obnoxious.
I do hope they spill something to make me like her more. Just as long as she maybe has something to do with the Trump Kingdom and/or the Princess and she's not just some random pedestrian...
:D Yay
Aug 8, 2013 7:27 AM

Aug 2008
I strongly disapprove. Rikka's dream should be Prime Minister's wife.
Dec 24, 2013 3:38 AM

Jul 2008
I really enjoyed this episode. It looked great, and it was really fun. This might be one of my favorite episodes of the all that I have seen of this show.
Mar 22, 2018 6:31 PM

Nov 2012
Best Rikka episode so far.

Rikka is such wife material and amnesiac Ira was so cute.

Lol'd when she tripped and it was sort of like those situation in harem anime except without the ecchi bs,I'm pretty sure this was the first time a precure has done something like that so thought it was pretty funny.

Usually don't like shipping (especially for precure) but was okay with Rikka x Ira this episode.
May 23, 2018 12:05 PM
Sep 2015
I'll be honest. This episode portrayed Rikka as The Good Samaritan.
I think it's a good message to help your enemies, but seriously... the forced romance needs to stop.

Am I the only one that hates the ship Rikka x Ira?
Dec 31, 2020 1:21 PM
Feb 2018
Mana "Cure Ace gave us power ups!", what power ups? I didn't see any difference with Cure Ace doing most of the work in the fight, only for you to use your finishing move. Cure Ace please, stop interrupting the fights, didn't you gave the Cures these power ups so they wouldn't need as much help from you? How come Mana was the only one that got to fight on her own? Oh yeah talking about power ups, is it just the finishing moves? Because I see no different in power between Cure Diamond (who haven't got her power up) and the other cures, they all got beat around by Gula before Cure Ace stepped in.

Regardless I don't actually dislike Cure Ace, I feel like the Cures do need a wake up call with how badly they've been doing in fights. What happened to the Cure Heart in episode 2? That fought Ira and Marmo with like no effort while having 0 experience prior. Although I'm still wondering, why is her civilian form so young? Hope that gets touched on. Don't really like the idea of a age whatever young kid telling the other Cures to get good at their job.

Pretty sweet episode, I love Ira before and I love him even more now. Finally Rikka is in focused again, almost remembered her as a background character with how much she's shoved aside. Enjoyed the short fight too, a bit of a brawl before Cure Ace stepped in. Rikka made use of her intelligence to win too. I really like it when the Cures use their civilian form trait to win fights as a Cure. Although once Rikka isn't who the episode is focused on, she'll probably go back to being bad at fights. :/
Aug 14, 2021 9:36 AM

Feb 2020
No. Rikka is going to be Mana's wife. <3
Aug 15, 2022 7:18 AM
Feb 2022
It's amazing the amount of hate towards Cure Ace just because of her self-confidence, her strong spirit and her wisdom. I can't believe this sexism in Pretty Cure community. I want to believe that this comments are from that demography of Pretty Cure that are male adults
Apr 8, 2023 10:38 PM
Jun 2020

MarbleScrewMax said:
It's amazing the amount of hate towards Cure Ace just because of her self-confidence, her strong spirit and her wisdom. I can't believe this sexism in Pretty Cure community. I want to believe that this comments are from that demography of Pretty Cure that are male adults
That's not why she's hated; she feels forcefully inserted into the team and preaches her morals onto the other girls as if she's been there forever and is somehow better than them. She also actually gave the girls the doubts that led to their "power-up" episodes and does absolutely nothing to help out with it. That's why she's hated.

More topics from this board

Poll: » DokiDoki! Precure Episode 35 Discussion

ZettaiRyouiki - Oct 12, 2013

14 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Nov 23, 2023 1:25 PM

Poll: » Dokidoki! Precure Episode 27 Discussion

Kaengel - Aug 4, 2013

20 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Nov 21, 2023 3:12 PM

Poll: » Dokidoki! Precure Episode 23 Discussion

symbv - Jul 6, 2013

31 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Nov 19, 2023 11:39 PM

Poll: » Dokidoki! Precure Episode 22 Discussion

FrozenLilith - Jun 29, 2013

29 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Oct 14, 2023 3:13 PM

Poll: » Dokidoki! Precure Episode 4 Discussion

symbv - Feb 23, 2013

27 by Archer2 »»
Jul 11, 2023 5:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.