Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2013 4:02 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Emma is really cute.
Can we hope for more of her ? :D
Jul 27, 2013 7:52 PM

Jun 2012
here watch episode 66

salvationhopeJul 28, 2013 5:09 AM
Jul 28, 2013 5:09 AM

Jun 2012
lol red blond girl look like megaman zero
Jul 30, 2013 6:38 AM

Jul 2013
that blond girl so annoying souma and subaru they just help them but she still mad for nothing.
Jul 31, 2013 1:16 PM

Dec 2012
Very good episode, it was great seeing a new Lionet Bomber with no repeated animation^^. Next episode should be awesome.
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Jul 31, 2013 9:41 PM

Jan 2011
i thought this ep was bad, very bad...weird since Souma usually steals the show
Aug 2, 2013 11:45 AM

Oct 2011
Suburu has his moments with Souma this time. Whoa many Steel Saints dying left and right. Emma questioned her role as a Steel Saint. Pallasite Loge is back but thanks to their teamwork he is killed. Had a feeling Kerry was gonna die T___T

Next week is Seiya vs Eden 0____0 Can't wait to see.

I wonder if we are gonna have more Suburu x other Bronze Saint like episodes. Since Suburu was always with Kouga before. Recently with Haruto and now Souma. So next time ( whenever) would probably be with Yuna then Ryuho. Also maybe they would do an episode where Kouga deepens his relationship with the others like Halberd and Shield episode?
Aug 3, 2013 1:57 PM

Apr 2008
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring, we all know how it will end. Somebody is going to die, Palas will get stronger, Athena will fall into coma and then something game changing must happen to the main heroes.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Aug 6, 2013 10:10 AM

Jun 2008
-Athena, i have bad news.
-What did something happened to Seiya or Kouga?
-No, we lost Kerry.
-Kerry? Who is that again?
-One of the veterans of our steel saints.
-Ah! One of those. Whatever, so can you pass the ketchup?
Aug 13, 2013 8:20 AM

Jan 2008
Emma's drama was a lot of bull. If you have problems with defeating the lowest of the Pallasites then, well, yeah, you are just cannon fodder and nothing else. Blame the producers for making you a joke. The power levels at this point are ridiculous: Steels < lvl 4 Pallasites < Bronzes =/< lvl 3 Pallasites (depending on what plot needs at the moment) < Silver (also depends on the plot and when we last saw one anyway...) < lvl 2 Pallasites which ALSO depends on the plot =/< Gold =/< lvl 1 Pallasites. The only thing you can be sure is that Kouga team is going to win because friendship. If they want to make it tense by reducing Athena's chances in this war... they are doing it very wrong and forcefully. Even Subaru made sense in this episode, Steels just should go back home. It's not like all of them have hidden main character potential and they are plenty things to do as civilians. It's just rarely touched upon.

Souma earned new nickname - the Arms of Death. Sonia first, now Kerry, who's going to see Souma last before the final farewell? Also Kerry was quite cool as a supporting character, altough I could sense his death coming from the moment he spoke about his family, may he be reconciled with them. But he has a point and I'm glad Souma's "we are in this together" speech didn't make him suddenly go "OMG, you are right, I was so wrong, hail Athena, punks".
Sep 30, 2018 2:24 PM

Oct 2013
Fine episode, I must say. It was good to see some Steel Saints (who were not unnamed soldiers) in action and hear what is their point of view on the war they are fighting in.

Although Emma's dilemma was kinda unwise, because come on: if a Saint cannot defeat the lowest rank Pallasite, then its value on the battlefield is being a cannon fodder, perchance a bait to lure some Pallasites to stronger Saints capable of destroying huge amount of opponents.

But well, noone said the war between two goddesses will be easy to handle, so I kinda understand why many Steel Saints were weak. Most of them were teenagers who had will to fight, but lacked experience and power.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.