Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 4 Discussion

Nov 28, 2016 11:25 AM
Forum Moderator
No.

Now that I'm rewatching Second Season, I like Tsubasa Tiger way more than I did for the first time.

Apr 2, 2017 10:29 AM

Another excellent episode!
Also, not gonna,lie, Hanekawa looked hot AF at the end

Apr 26, 2017 10:39 AM

So Hanekawa's going to have to face that tiger on her own in the next episode.

Where exactly are Araragi and Kanbaru? Guess we'll figure that out eventually...
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

Jun 22, 2017 12:23 PM
sounds like she is going to die

Oct 5, 2017 6:45 AM

And just like that Hanekawa finally knew that yeah Sawari Neko is back. Haha.

What the hell. Araragi's mother, though. Jeez. I'm scared. Help. She's gorgeous, though, but scary. Crap!

We met two new characters this episode: the Episode guy and Gaen Izuko (who's possibly related to Kanbaru). So, that Episode guy (hilarious name) tried to kill Hanekawa before? Dafuq. I hate him now. Lmao.

Called it. Haha. There's a possibility that Araragi's home and Hitagi's home will be burned down just like Oshino's and Hanekawa's household. I hope it won't happen.

"So, what are they (Karen and Tsukihi's boyfriends) like?"
"Just like Big Brother!"

Goddamnit these two. Hahahaha!

I'm losing my mind over Hanekawa rolling on Araragi's bed and trying her best to leave a scent of hers on his pillow and his bed. Omfg. *faints* I honestly love seeing her wearing Araragi's clothes, I really find it hot. Omg I need to stop.

I wonder what the Sawari Neko's reaction will be to Hanekawa's letter addressed to her.
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Feb 20, 2018 8:42 PM

Nice episode. The marking was great, with the photo.

Still not as good as Bakemonogatari but a good episode anyway. The mom seems cool.

Apr 22, 2018 9:52 PM

Mr. Episode, Gaen, and Araragi's Mom were all introduced in this episode and all seem just as wacky and intelligent as every other character lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Aug 20, 2018 9:49 AM

enjoyed the episode!

i just dislike that they went back to the blank frames from bakemonogatari.. i was happy that they were mostly gone in nise and kuro but now they are back.. they irritate me and it makes the dialouge a little stressful.. constantly switching between blank frames with subtitles at the top and normal footage.

Sep 4, 2018 9:37 AM

Really good episode. I am enjoying this great development of Hanekawa in history.

5/5
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Jan 28, 8:45 PM
:D

Oh wow, I guess we'll be able to see the Araragi parents after all! And of course she has an ahoge too hahaha.

Gaen is interesting. She's the opposite of Hanekawa, with how her line used to be "I only know what I know." (I miss this line). But Gaen apparently knows everything and is the senpai of the trio: Oshino, Kaiki, and Yozuru. I also like her character design.

I actually read Kizu, so I have an idea of who Episode is. Just an idea though, because I read it over year ago and my memory isn't the greatest haha. But we do know that he hunts vampires and him being back definitely can't be a good thing.

With the new characters introduced, we find out that wherever Hanekawa is staying the night at, burns down a few nights later. But why? And she also said she might not ever see Araragi again?! What does she have planned? :(

Also, I can't believe Hanekawa didn't put two and two together and find out that Araragi thought he might've been in love with her at one point >< I guess she did have a ton on her mind.

I love that this season of Monogatari has an overarching plot. Putting the pieces together as we go with all the twists and turns that are sure to come will be incredibly fun. I'm excited :)

Apr 28, 9:56 AM

I didn't like that new lady character, she's way too arrogant. Araragi's mother is a little too harsh...good episode though.

May 17, 6:25 AM
Gaen, if she really mean it what she say then she's like the superior version of Tsubasa.

Lol why bother do the 'marking' when you know that place is going to be burned next. Unless she stopped the Tiger before it happens.

Jun 23, 8:56 PM

Hanekawa is basically Batman now. Those were some A+ detective skills. It's an interesting idea to believe that Hanekawa is evolving with the Meddlecat. If only Hanekawa knew Araragi actually does get interrupted in his sleep by his murderous sisters wielding crowbars... Not sure whether I like or hate Araragi's mother. She seemed to be going in on Hanekawa a bit too much there. She was just saying she was leaving the house amiga. People watching the movies after Owarimonogatari are seeing Episode and going "wat." I didn't see him being six coming at all. I'm getting some nasty vibes from this Gaen chick. She needs to leave poor Hanekawa alone. Is it the History Tiger or the Hysteria Tiger? Make up your damn minds. Senjougahara is pretty good at making those cranes. So the tiger is burning down homes Hanekawa stays at? Interesting. Weird game of cards. The Fire Sisters gave an interesting perspective to Hanekawa. They have brother-complexes, lol. Her "marking" Araragi's bed was... weird. Wonder what her note will say.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]