Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 26, 2013 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

And he's up!

Dat falcon punch wow. I think Accelerator's illusion got broken there.
The Misaka clone is still so funny as hell to watch though imo XD, like when she made fun of the real Misaka ahahaha

Yum cookies...

Nice episode again :3

Misaka blushing is jut too damn cute imo. Frend spotted in preview, interesting :3
Jul 26, 2013 7:54 AM

Nov 2007
It might be the last time to hear sister's noise as OP. Protecting because they are her sister? Touma's alive? Wow, young Acce., the reason behind his thought. Acce.'s finger breaking looks hurts. And the end of fight with defeating Acce.

She got time to talk to the clone after that. lol @ Misaka as younger sister as the clone. A bit of index? Clone asks her for how to live except to be dead. Revenge on the cookie, but didn't get the chance to give it to Touma, but he called her name.

That bomb girl next ep.?
tsubasaloverJul 26, 2013 8:51 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 26, 2013 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
Jul 26, 2013 7:59 AM

Dec 2011
Stark700 said:

HHHHHGGGG

My heart.

ari ari ari ... ari ari? lol. its just too cute when she trying to say arigatou . lol

btw this is so awesome. sister arc ends next daihasei festival arc!

taste my fist! imbagine breaker!!! :v
Jul 26, 2013 8:07 AM

Apr 2009
FRENDA SPOTTED SOUND THE ITEM SoL ALARM

JC STAFF DELIVERED
AmarrezJul 26, 2013 8:30 AM
Jul 26, 2013 8:34 AM

Mar 2012
Amarrez said:

JC STAFF DELIVERED

JC Staff is definitely going to try and have as much fun with everyone's favorite loli before
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Jul 26, 2013 8:38 AM

Apr 2009
Frenda ain't no loli, mate. Fremea is though.
Jul 26, 2013 8:43 AM

Aug 2009
Amarrez said:
Essentially Fremea>>>Frenda
Jul 26, 2013 8:53 AM

Apr 2013
Well, I guess its called Imagine Breaker for a reason. His hand got destroyed lolol.

I enjoyed these last two episodes. Definitely excited for more Kuroko scenes and to hear the new fripSide opening.
MillsJul 26, 2013 9:01 AM
Jul 26, 2013 8:53 AM
Mar 2013
I wasn't that impressed this episode. The BGM was lacking... I'll watch it again with subtitles... *sigh* This might be better in that form so I'll give it another chance... It just wasn't exciting. The PV was honestly the most exciting part to see Frenda coming back... Though... the bridge scene was executed fairly well... The end of the fight was way too rushed... if you ask me... they did not have to cliffhang that. It severely ruined the impact... like with episodes 5-6. They made the same mistake. It made episode 15 good and episode 5 good, but the impact of 6 and 16 were worse as a result...

Well Apparently big news for raildex next month in dengeki daioh. hope it's season 3.
Jul 26, 2013 9:03 AM

Feb 2009
ssjokg said:
Amarrez said:
I see you didn't get the memo.
js06 actually changed the translation of their phrases. It was changed to "in the first place" for the former while the latter was changed to "in the end."
Jul 26, 2013 9:10 AM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
ssjokg said:
Amarrez said:
I see you didn't get the memo.
js06 actually changed the translation of their phrases. It was changed to "in the first place" for the former while the latter was changed to "in the end."
Same thing.
Jul 26, 2013 9:16 AM
Dec 2012
It felt like a finale. The first half was intense and felt like a climax. The second half was dull and felt like an epilogue. I didn't imagine the formidable villain would be defeated so easily and suddenly. I was disappointed in him.
Jul 26, 2013 9:25 AM

Aug 2009
eminagnam said:
It felt like a finale. The first half was intense and felt like a climax. The second half was dull and felt like an epilogue. I didn't imagine the formidable villain would be defeated so easily and suddenly. I was disappointed in him.

Easily and suddenly.....Sure.
Jul 26, 2013 9:29 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
eminagnam said:

Easily and suddenly.....Sure.

They didn't need the cliffhanger though... or at least they could have made the fight a little longer this episode... and extended the arc one more episode... well it just felt short at the end...
Jul 26, 2013 10:11 AM

Jun 2013
Hmm... The end of the fight actually makes it seem like Accel could do something about getting punched but he was too mentally shutdown to do anything.
Jul 26, 2013 10:15 AM

Apr 2008
Well that ended well.... Lets see what next couple of episodes has to offer. dat Frenda... ahahah
Jul 26, 2013 10:17 AM
Mar 2013
Darkmousy0198 said:
Hmm... The end of the fight actually makes it seem like Accel could do something about getting punched but he was too mentally shutdown to do anything.

I think that was intended.
Jul 26, 2013 10:27 AM

Aug 2009
Does anybody have an idea of what the next ep will be about?
Jul 26, 2013 10:46 AM

Feb 2009
ssjokg said:
Slut brigade returning and ITEM showing up based on the preview. The
Haven't heard any news of the future episode titles being given away though.

You could just watch it or wait for subs you know.
Jul 26, 2013 10:48 AM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
ssjokg said:

Well I am asking because just seeing Kuroko and Misaka with a glass of wine(?) and Frenda doesnt explain much if I dont have subs.Not that the previews of S actually say mush about the content but anyway.
Jul 26, 2013 11:10 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
belatkuro said:
ssjokg said:

Well I am asking because just seeing Kuroko and Misaka with a glass of wine(?) and Frenda doesnt explain much if I dont have subs.Not that the previews of S actually say mush about the content but anyway.

Yeah lol, but it looks pretty good already.
Jul 26, 2013 11:29 AM

Sep 2012
Pretty decent finish for the Sisters Arc.

Now on to anime original slice-of-life story !
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 26, 2013 11:41 AM

Jul 2010
symbv said:
Now on to anime original slice-of-life story !

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what JC Staff have up their sleeves for this original arc. Frenda is a good start.
Jul 26, 2013 11:57 AM

Dec 2009
Is that touma that grabs his hand in accelerators flashback when he was a kid?
Jul 26, 2013 1:12 PM

Aug 2009
Kumagawa said:
Is that touma that grabs his hand in accelerators flashback when he was a kid?
No.That part is his "dream",what Accelerator wants/wanted to happen.When he was a kid another one was hurt when his powers went out of control which resulted to AC becoming a battlefield as the flashback showed.

Ironically
ssjokgJul 26, 2013 1:15 PM
Jul 26, 2013 1:59 PM

Sep 2011
Gonna wait for the UTW translation, even though I'm fine with raws :p
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jul 26, 2013 3:29 PM

Mar 2012
Touma! I hope he'll still be a major character with the new arc and all.
Jul 26, 2013 4:07 PM

Aug 2011
Andyis said:

Now that the anime is moving into original material, and Touma and Misaka have met post memory loss, it is a possibility. Not saying it will happen, just that there is a chance.
If J.C. Staff is animated the Railgun Side Story, Touma probably won't appear.

A satisfying conclusion to an amazing adaption of the Sister's arc. I'm looking forward to the subs. Looks like next episode the girls will be pestering Misaka about who the cookies were for. Not surprised the anime team want to give Frenda as much screen time as possible considering future arcs.
Jul 26, 2013 4:18 PM
Mar 2013
Andyis said:
as much as i love kamijou i think i just want to see some filler episodes with just mikoto and her friends he was just too epic this adaption and i think im completely satisfied with the amount of screen time he had in Railgun S. still find him allot better in the LN though.
Jul 26, 2013 5:37 PM
Mar 2013
Goldzero said:
Andyis said:
as much as i love kamijou i think i just want to see some filler episodes with just mikoto and her friends he was just too epic this adaption and i think im completely satisfied with the amount of screen time he had in Railgun S. still find him allot better in the LN though.

I agree. Though Hamazura's or Fremea's possible appearances are another story.
Jul 26, 2013 5:49 PM
May 2011
I just hope that the original story arc doesn't drop the rating and quality of the show - because the last couple of episodes have been amazing. Hope that kind of work continues.
ban1o.jpg
Jul 26, 2013 6:07 PM
Mar 2013
dniv said:
Goldzero said:
Andyis said:

i want more fremea dam it!
Jul 26, 2013 6:15 PM

Mar 2012
Goldzero said:
dniv said:
Goldzero said:
Andyis said:

Essentially, we need more Fremea, nyaaah!
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Jul 26, 2013 7:04 PM

Nov 2011
Amarrez said:

JC STAFF DELIVERED

OHO this will be interesting :D
Jul 26, 2013 9:59 PM

Sep 2011
Notes:
Misaka Imouto having the bandages totally reminded me of Rei !
in more ways than 1...

The final fighting scene should've had the most EPIC Orchestrated music... Yet it didn't! That is a SHAME!

And the serious arc ends! What's next!?

Wonderful ending of a great arc!

I loved Kuroko in the ending, she always have those... Wonderful faces, her freaking out just never gets old!
GodlyKyonJul 26, 2013 10:21 PM
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jul 27, 2013 12:47 AM
Jul 2018
it'll be better if they place the flashback at the beginning of the episode
Jul 27, 2013 3:03 AM

Aug 2009
edwd2 said:
it'll be better if they place the flashback at the beginning of the episode
And still put Accelerator to fight?There is a reason he has it at the final moments
CreationBreaker said:
Goldzero said:
dniv said:
Goldzero said:
Andyis said:

Essentially, we need more Fremea, nyaaah!
Now that I think about it both Hamazura and Index have only one panel dedicated to them in the manga so it either one of them could appear.*fingers crossed for Hamazura*
Jul 27, 2013 4:29 AM

Aug 2010
Great episode and conclusion for an EPIC arc!! Really Bravo JC ^^

Touma was friggin BA in that standing up scene O_O
Loved the Falcon Punch!!!..."Clench ur Teeth strongest because my weakest is gonna ring out a little" I always love when I watch that scene and see Accels road to redemption begin :D

And how Accel just gave up and received it "Aah, what the hell have I been doing with my life" XD

Misaka Imouto is hilarious as usual XD esp HER "PFFFFT" at the girl saying Mikoto is the younger because of the Gekota XD Mikoto's blush was so cute <3

And Dere Mikoto blushing was soooooo Kawaiii as usual <3
"Ari- ari- ari-..." I was like C'mon Mikoto say it >_<
And then face palm XD
Lol'd at Kuroko's reaction XD

But still ToumaxMikoto OTP FTW <3

All in all...wonderful arc and they depicted Touma's BAness to the max!
Can't wait to see what JC brings as original? Seems that we're up to a good start seeing how Frenda is in the pv. Hoping for some Cameo's for some Index characters.

I would've really liked if they adapted the Railgun SS1&2 from the LNs.
Lessar animated FREAKING WHEN???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barion-ZaraJul 27, 2013 4:56 AM
Jul 27, 2013 6:57 AM
Mar 2013
The sisters were guinea pigs. So he was. Sadly, he doesn't have a brother who protects him at the risk of his life. *sigh*
Jul 27, 2013 7:30 AM

Aug 2011
SISTERS ARC DONE. That was amazing, though I'm glad its FINALLY over.

Now for some lighthearted fun aka FANSERVICE praise the anime Gods
Jul 27, 2013 7:47 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
That was such a satisfying conclusion, knowing that it's all finally come to an end.

Now, where to from here...Either way, I'm pretty sure they won't jump into whatever the next story will be just yet, so- oh what the heck, I'm so impressed at how the new adaptation of the sisters arc panned out, I almost don't want to see anything more.
Jul 27, 2013 7:52 AM

Sep 2012
That was a beautiful end to an amazing arc.

I see Frenda in the preview for the next episode, so does that mean we will also get to see some Mugino???
Jul 27, 2013 8:05 AM

Jun 2010
Perfect adaptation. 10/10 for Sisters arc.
Jul 27, 2013 8:17 AM

Oct 2012
That was an amazing arc, couldn't have asked for more.
Jul 27, 2013 8:57 AM

Sep 2012
So the director gave Index much more time than the one frame in the manga would suggest LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 27, 2013 9:05 AM
Jul 2013
Well, that preview was a killjoy to an amazing action-packed MANGA-BASED arc (emphasis on manga-based).

I say cut the SoL and produce Index 3!

I'm keen for a volume 15 adaption! Level 1 vs Level 2!!
Jul 27, 2013 9:12 AM
Jul 2013
Mills said:

I enjoyed these last two episodes. Definitely excited for more Kuroko scenes and to hear the new fripSide opening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8rZ6JIbUPE

If you ask me, it sort of sounds like a remix of sister's noise. And sister's noise sounds like it borrows some elements of "only my railgun". But hey, that's just me. I listened to it a lot
Jul 27, 2013 9:20 AM

Nov 2010
Great end to the Arc
Misaka would have made a bigger mess if you shot the Railgun in the middle of Touma's punch on Accelerator
Biribiri's and Touma's reason to protect the sisters was certainly moving
Jul 27, 2013 9:28 AM

Jun 2011
analdildo69 said:
Well, that preview was a killjoy to an amazing action-packed MANGA-BASED arc (emphasis on manga-based).

I say cut the SoL and produce Index 3!

I'm keen for a volume 15 adaption! Level 1 vs Level 2!!

We really should enjoy all the Frenda we can get while we can though for obvious reasons.

Though i am still hoping they will do Liberal Arts City but lets just wait and see.

Instead of a few mins recap at the start of the episode they really should of used the time to expand Accelerators flashback a bit more that would of been better time used but other than that this was a great finale to the Sisters Arc. Lets see how this season wraps up, i am expecting good things for the rest of it.
DragoonDeusJul 28, 2013 7:00 PM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

104 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.