Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku Episode 3 Discussion

Jul 28, 2013 12:58 PM

after 3 episodes, i think now i can bear and accept all the upcoming jokes... it's not as bad as many people said before, so i'm gonna continue watching this series :D

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|

Jul 28, 2013 1:39 PM

I give up.

I can't stand this.

Dropped, Going Home Club. I wish things would've been different.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jul 28, 2013 3:40 PM

Botan is my favorite.キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━ !!!!! hime-carrying.

xxshiawase said:
I don't know why, but that diary scene reminded me of Death Note o-o

Karin is cute, but also a little bit annoying... Come on, everyone in high school knows how to climb stairs. It's not like you're put under a huge pressure, if someone asks you to it.

I like dinosaurs too.
Modified by Cremilin, Jul 28, 2013 4:29 PM

Jul 29, 2013 1:58 AM
I may be weird as my taste don't follow what the mainstream like. I like this show. I also like the idea to introduce new VA. They may be flat or monotone, but that's one of my reason to like it. Almost all of the anime this season have nice VA and hearing their (Kitakubu) voices makes it "You're watching a different show." kind of feel. Although the Tsukkomi girl's tsukkomi is somehow forced, but I like it. Still continuing this. And hoping the VA of this show will improve.

FoLieADeUx said:

And this. You can't deny this cuteness.

Jul 30, 2013 4:00 PM

I think things will get better now for this show...considering next episode is going to be something other than them mostly just sitting in a club room and talking...
Sakura x Botan <3
NYANPASU~!

Aug 2, 2013 9:31 AM

Better than the last 2 episodes, at least we get to see how one member is like after she "goes home". Botan is turning into a more interesting character than just being strong and good at martial art. Unfortunately still not much improvement in the voice acting ....
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

Aug 4, 2013 10:48 AM

Best episode hands down so far!

I'm glad we got an explanation for the change of the wall, since Andou noticed it in the previous episode and I was waiting for it to be explained. I like these call backs, same with the damage to the ceiling and of course the ED song being played prematurely. The Rocky music was a nice touch, and the stairs scene was hilarious.

It was nice having a Bothan-centered episode, not to mention the light subtext between Bothan and Sakura. 5/5, loved every second of it.

Sep 20, 2013 11:18 AM

Maybe it should be funny but I didn't laugh.

Oct 21, 2013 12:55 PM

Those references sure are lovely, funny episode lets see what's next!

Oct 26, 2013 5:02 PM

Botan is ridiculously strong, physically and mentally.

Claire tries to claim Karin because of her cuteness.
And there's the ED joke again.

I enjoyed the staircase scene though.
And look, Botan's liking Karin's pictures.

Karin is a big factor in their lives. She could do anything.
I enjoyed this episode a bit more, but maybe it's because of the dinosaur.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.

Jan 17, 2014 7:16 AM
This episode actually made me laugh with that afterimage joke ahahaha.

I think it's starting to get good :3

Sep 10, 2014 2:21 AM

That Death Note reference. Botan is definitely my favorite out of all the girls. "I wish there was a die button next to the like button." That was funny. Good episode.

Nov 24, 2014 4:25 AM

Definitely gotten better. Still a little try-hard...

Finally, some scenes besides the club room.

Botan is increasingly more interesting.
I don't' like rich characters in general, & Claire is easily one of the most boring.

A little backstory with Botan & Sakura.

Natsuki's reactions are less obnoxious. My favorite so far was

Jun 28, 2016 11:41 AM

Ah DAMN! Again i fell for that troll ending. Guess i really am stupid. The episode was good. Botan-chan is the most interesting character so far.

Jun 5, 4:48 PM
Yeah I'm done the animation and all it visually appealing but I see no story or funny jokes anywhere in this anime soo say hello to my dropped list

Oct 16, 9:49 PM

Karin is too cute I would sin for her too.

That stairs scene was so stupid and random that I love it.

I can see why some don't like this show, this type of humour is the type that you either love it or hate it. For me, only a few jokes have been kind of misses/too random, but overall I have found the show pretty funny and enjoyable.
(/ ̄ー ̄)/‥∵:*:☆*゜★。::*☆

Pages (2) « 1 [2]