Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2013 6:05 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Shooting star and a reunion, well this was a happy chapter to say the least imo :3
Jul 24, 2013 6:07 PM

Aug 2009
What a interesting amazing coincidence lol

BY THE WAY, Who the hell goes so far into entering a strangers house! ; x ;!! and he even said a 'all male' house ;////;.. you should never do that x.x so dangerous! ;//;
BUT ANYWAY its good that it was actually Mamura's house * o * what amazing fate ; u ;

I swear to god Mamura is such a nice and great guy Q___Q
Its too bad though if you read enough shoujos you can already tell who is going to end up together no matter what T__T..
But can I hope for some unexpected change? ; __ ;
Jul 24, 2013 9:54 PM

Oct 2011
Sensei should hurry up with his feelings or I'm just going to start shipping Mamura :/ This chapter was cute and brought a good light on their relationship and the Mamura family is really nice, so that you just want her to be part of it.. D:
Jul 24, 2013 11:32 PM
Jul 2013
Omyyy. I wish Mamura...was the protagonist. The teacher is sweet, handsome and funny but.. I don't really like manga that is student and teacher relationship...kinda weird if apply it to real life. But I know, know Dx that no mater what it's not going the way I want it too... But at least show some more scene of Mamura and Chunchon :3 tehee.
Jul 27, 2013 4:12 AM

May 2010
I ship Mamura x Suzune so it was a good chapter for me. The sensei guy is nice but not the best for her. He is hindering her character development. I will kinda feel bad for her best friend but still Mamura and her possess amazing chemistry. It would be a waste if they don't end up together :/
Aug 17, 2013 4:26 PM

Oct 2010
Daiki suits Mamura so well, I'm unbelievably happy that's his first name. I hope Suzune calls him Daiki sometime in the future.
I was really happy when Mamura laughed so genuinely at their joke, it felt great to see the tension drop a bit, too many serious chapters in a row.
I really hope Suzune and Mamura end up together, I wouldn't normally have any hope, but hey since Satsuki's a teacher I think the mangaka wouldn't have them end up together.
God these blushy underdogs always get me *o*
Dec 2, 2013 5:50 PM

Sep 2011
Lulexiaa said:
What a interesting amazing coincidence lol

BY THE WAY, Who the hell goes so far into entering a strangers house! ; x ;!! and he even said a 'all male' house ;////;.. you should never do that x.x so dangerous! ;//;
BUT ANYWAY its good that it was actually Mamura's house * o * what amazing fate ; u ;

I swear to god Mamura is such a nice and great guy Q___Q
Its too bad though if you read enough shoujos you can already tell who is going to end up together no matter what T__T..
But can I hope for some unexpected change? ; __ ;

I know I was nervous about that too but it was a happy concidence. I really liked Mamora in this chapter and when he laughed it was really nice. His family seems like good people and I could see his father accepting her if they progressed and she would get along with all of them.
Oct 9, 2014 7:52 AM

Jan 2014
Entering a stranger's house? Well, I didn't expect that.
On the bright side, Mamura was cute as always :)
Jan 27, 2015 5:27 AM

Dec 2013
The little brother! lol xD

and i thought mamura's dad was the new guy being caught in romance with her oh god was I cringing
Feb 26, 2016 3:55 AM

May 2010
New ship confirmed.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 12, 2017 4:33 PM

May 2013
Mamura smile~ pew pew X)

lol Suzume-chan wearing an ACDC shirt xD DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO THE BAND?!?!?! jkjk it's okay XD

Papa Mamura was so adorbs <3 and so was chibi Mamura, even though he seemed like a little brat hahaha

More topics from this board

» Grooming?

smurdles - Feb 5

1 by LucielEsford »»
Feb 5, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chierii - Nov 4, 2014

132 by senstar »»
Oct 30, 2023 5:39 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 29 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Oct 14, 2013

13 by is_eee »»
Jul 5, 2023 11:51 PM

» Best shojo manga

Nineshiru - May 22, 2023

2 by anudit_05_singh »»
Jun 2, 2023 5:37 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2013

7 by BlazeFireball »»
Jan 5, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.