Forum Settings
Forums
Kiss Him, Not Me
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2013 6:32 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh so the MC is a fujoshi. Inb4 Free!
Nice new look but still the same girl inside though lol..
Jul 24, 2013 8:13 AM

Apr 2012
Holy mother of transformation?!
She turn from chubby to beautiful Shoujo in 24 pages flat!
And I must say she is really cute! Even her PLOT is big(don't mind me just a regular guy commenting about the usual)

As expected all the guys instantly swarm over her. How will she cope with her fujoushi mentality.
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
Jul 24, 2013 9:43 AM
Feb 2012
“MOM THE MIRROR IS BROKEN!!!” Hahah lol actually I don't really like halen but I love the first chapter:D it's really funny:P
Jul 24, 2013 9:48 AM

Sep 2011
It was a fun first chapter.
So far I like the cat -up -in- the- tree- guy since he seems to have already liked her before and could tell it was her without all the dramatics.
Jul 24, 2013 4:28 PM
May 2013
Amazing first chapter.

I agree with inzaratha that Mutsumiya had feelings before that transformation.
Jul 24, 2013 7:30 PM

Aug 2009
I wish weightloss was that easy.. but dear god the girl is SOO PRETTY ; U ;
Jul 25, 2013 3:51 AM

Sep 2010
Thats pretty much my reaction when my favorite characters die excluding the whole stay in bed for a week without eating or going to school part cause if I did that I would die since I'm already a twig as it is.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 25, 2013 9:38 AM

Jul 2013
Yup I m also for the cat-guy.

The junior and Nana are too superficial and the other classmate gives off a goody-two-shoe vibe.

Well the cat guy doesn't really act out of his way so probably nothing much changed for him in any sense uhhhh
Jul 26, 2013 7:05 AM

Dec 2011
I love cat-guy yes good cat-guy yes yES
Jul 26, 2013 7:07 PM
Jun 2010
I hope she ends up with the senpai. He seemed to like her from the start and he was
the nicest to her. The tsundere is cute. lol. Nana is too superficial. And the other guy, I have a feeling he'll end up friend zoned.

Over all, awesome chapter. I loved her reaction when she looked at herself in the mirror. I couldn't stop laughing. xD
Jul 27, 2013 9:18 AM

Jul 2010
I was really surprised that Junko made a Shoujo!
But, at the same time i'm also really happy!

What I loved the most in the first chapter was the fact she didn't cry because Nanashima was being a jerk, but because of SHION! Haha.
Jul 27, 2013 8:09 PM

Jun 2008
Senpai better end up with her.
HEY!
Jul 28, 2013 11:34 PM

Feb 2008
Given the way she lost the weight, there's no way she'll stay thin without trying. So I'm wondering why she'll decide to try, or if they'll just ignore that fact.

I like that all the guys try to ask her out right away instead of dragging everything out ;)

Like everyone else, I'm rooting for the guy that knew her on sight and didn't care that she'd lost weight.

hallohallo said:
“MOM THE MIRROR IS BROKEN!!!”
Loved that line ;)
Jul 31, 2013 9:49 AM

May 2010
I love her with that senpai or that dark-haired classmate. The rest are only for her looks other than the senpai so I am gonna ship her with him.
Nov 22, 2013 7:41 AM

Jun 2011
AkinoBlade said:
Holy mother of transformation?!
She turn from chubby to beautiful Shoujo in 24 pages flat!

Yeh lol her transformation is unreal, even more than Araki Ryuuichi from Area no Kishi, holy shit if only the reality is so forgiving..

TragicRomance said:
I love her with that senpai or that dark-haired classmate. The rest are only for her looks other than the senpai so I am gonna ship her with him.

Me too, everyone seems to want the senpai to end up with her, but imho dark hair classmate isn't too bad too, still the senpai wins by a landslide for now..

I don't really like harem or reverse harem or whatever, but this seems interesting, and funny enough. I had a good few laughs in just one chapter XD
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 6, 2013 8:04 PM

Aug 2009
Only liked the senpai. The others are shallow and only suddenly like her because she's pretty.
Oct 2, 2014 8:00 AM

Dec 2012
interesting start. the ending reminds me of most otome games' prologue, hahaha
Aug 17, 2016 9:49 PM

Oct 2011
She's soooo pretty! But it kinda bugs me that her glasses suddenly disapeared! Seriously, if the author didn't wanted glasses, she didn't had to have them from the start! xD
I hope she end up with senpai, the others just like her for her looks :T
Apr 29, 2018 11:35 PM
Mar 2014
Rooting for her to end up with Mitsumi(sempai), he was the only one to recognize her and seems like he's always liked her. Igarashi (dark-haired guy) was decent to her before but is only interested in her now for looks, so he's not the best choice. Underclassman was rude before, but it's fun seeing him be tsundere. And Nanashima, well A is right, his looks are his only good point.
Jul 8, 2021 5:53 AM
May 2020
if i had to choose out of the guys so far to be with her it would have to be mutsumi because he didnt make a big deal out of her weight loss and was nice to her before weight loss. however if there is another person who comes into the book that i want to ship with kae i will probably change my mind but for now i ship kae x mutsumi
Jul 11, 2023 6:58 PM

Jan 2021
i have a serious issue with this type of makeover trope, but society’s not getting better any time soon so ill just enjoy the ride

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 2 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Jul 24, 2013

11 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 11, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 55 Discussion

Rarity - Feb 13, 2018

30 by slenderblak »»
Jan 8, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

7 by icecreamcake1 »»
Jul 8, 2021 6:28 AM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 47 Discussion

Lixaxy - May 12, 2017

19 by Nhu02 »»
Aug 30, 2020 10:23 AM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motete Dousunda Chapter 52 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 7, 2017

7 by __amaterasu__ »»
Aug 16, 2019 1:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.