Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 21, 2007 1:18 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
just for info the subs are not out i watched the chin subs <_<
hmm ncie epi for an end i wished subaru fighted with the double mach caliber before

signum the WIN
Oct 30, 2007 3:13 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Was a good final episode. It was a little weird that Fate tried to save the clones but after the members had left the ship it was shot down. Vivio was as cute as ever and Tia stays my fave character in StrikerS. Overall a 8/10, though it's more of a 7.5. Nanoha A's is still superior.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 30, 2007 9:56 AM

Jan 2007
A nice final episode. The Signum/Agito unison rocks. Hot stuff :D And Erio is one lucky bastard getting to hold Fate like that. I enjoyed the epilogue they had as well.

Overall: 7/10
Oct 31, 2007 2:32 PM

Sep 2007
I liked this episode as well. Good action and a nice conclusion.
If they do make a 4th season, I hope Nanoha and Fate aren't any older than they already are. Lol.
Nek0Oct 31, 2007 2:36 PM

Oct 31, 2007 2:53 PM

Sep 2007
i hope for a time machine so they can turn back to lolis XD
Nov 1, 2007 10:50 AM

May 2007
I loved it, a much better ending than the previous seasons, i'm not too bothered about who's defeated and such, i'm more interested in what happens after the fight, which this ending has provided.
Nov 11, 2007 6:58 AM

Aug 2007
I want more Vita in unison! xD I loved this episode, especially the Signum x Agito unison, those wings are just awesome! I hope they put a bit more love in it if there's a next seasons, since that's the only thing I missed in this series...
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Mar 16, 2008 12:53 AM

Feb 2008
i always get depressed when i finish a serries, especaily when i had a good time watchiing it.
Mar 18, 2008 2:14 PM

Oct 2007
Looks like I'll never see GGG-tan use a Broken Magnum.
Mar 21, 2008 8:30 AM

Jan 2008
just finished this sereis and i have to say.. i enjoed it more than A's..
i loved the military part in this one =)
tea was my fav.
subaru and Erio (go to hell <_<)
nanoha and fate are not that bad after they become older.. nanoha is much cooler ^_^
i hope for season 4..

"Nanoha mama" << cute hehehe

Mar 28, 2008 8:21 PM

Feb 2008
hehe it seems they have abandoned the home world...im surprised she didnt get with the boy, i guess hes too busy with the library. although she and fate sort of seemed like a bit way too close. poor kid is gonna be confused when she grows up haha.
Mar 29, 2008 6:43 PM
Jun 2007
I wish they were closer :P
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2008 3:23 AM

Apr 2007
This was a nice wrap up episode providing closure for all the relevant characters.

The show had it's flaws, but overall I liked it. Rated it as good (7/10).

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Apr 29, 2008 5:36 PM
Mar 2008
Signum wins.
This show was entertaining, I liked it.
I was always wondering about Nanoha and Fate's relationship though.
Nanoha and Fate (and Hayate once too) in bed, buttons half undone or bra strap half off (I think)...
Yuno doesn't stand a chance with Nanoha against Fate's sex appeal.
May 2, 2008 6:37 PM

Nov 2007
At first, I wasn't used ti StrikerS, new mech/army-like appeal. But then it grew on me. The series was awesome and I hope they continue from where they left the ending from.
May 9, 2008 6:46 AM

Dec 2007
Ah... I wish they would do a season 2.5 for the events right after A's...
May 20, 2008 11:11 PM

Mar 2008
all-in-all, it was good.

And finally Yuuno's going out from his library. Yay for him ^^
May 26, 2008 2:45 AM

Apr 2008
I guess we didnt get to see Tea's Phantom Shot thingo that Nanoha interrupted~
Jul 28, 2008 1:48 AM

Jul 2008
I am disappointed that the final mock battle was not animated.
Sep 12, 2008 6:25 AM

Apr 2008
8/10 - 1 rank lower than A's

A's is better than this but I can say it ended and progressed well. It's just that A's gave more effect to me.

Oct 5, 2008 1:24 PM
Jul 2018
The very last practice battle LOL
So we got to see an all-over happy ending, the whole series was great, I liked some parts more than A's but overall mhm.. it's too long^^
1 rank below A's.. now I can agree to that, dunno what I think about it in some weeks (or even after rewatching either or both)
Dec 26, 2008 8:50 PM

Jan 2008
Lol at Erio picking Fate up XP
Wanted to see the mock battle D:
Apr 18, 2009 2:13 PM

May 2008
Tenshin said:
argh elliot die XD

LOL

Hmph, it looks like that Quattro didn't die at the end, and Fate being reluctant to fight at the end is quite funny.

Overall, StrikerS isn't as bad as what I would have thought. Sure A's is short yet well paced with a good storyline, StrikerS is still fairly solid. A slow start due to a lot of new characters being introduced, but it picks up the pace after halfway mark. While this series deviates from the "Mahou Shoujo/Magical Girl" a little bit and becomes more like a "magic special force" instead, I still find it quite interesting for a change (though it took me some time to get used it), so I personally do hope to see a bit more of Nanoha series in the future, be it before or after the StrikerS in terms of timeline.
Jun 18, 2009 8:19 PM
Jun 2008
I liked A's better than StrikerS because of Vita and Hayate being awesome characters. Signum at the end of StrikerS was cool.
Jun 20, 2009 9:08 AM

Jun 2008
quentinlau said:
Hmph, it looks like that Quattro didn't die at the end, and Fate being reluctant to fight at the end is quite funny.

*That* pissed me off epicly. T.T
Peace through Superior Firepower!

formosan said:
Are you using some kind of advanced logic I don't know about? Have you decided to assign new meanings to English words? Are you just intentionally burning a straw man and knowing full well that you're changing the subject and misrepresenting a claim?
Jun 23, 2009 6:06 AM

Jun 2009
Liked it. Btw, I'm usre most of you know there making a Movie (Nanoha Movie the 1st), but if you co to the official nanoha site (nanoha.com i think), it looks as if htere also working on a 4th seriws (unfortunately it was ll in Jap, so i couldnt read it), I did a little research and it appears the 4th series will be Nonoha: Force.
--
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

This is Kitty. Copy Kitty to your signature to help her achieve world domination!
Jun 24, 2009 1:34 PM

Jul 2008
Hum at first I liked A's better but it's my second rewatching of the three season and I must say that this time I liked Strickers better.

All three season are really good tough :)
Jun 25, 2009 1:06 AM

Jun 2009
Here we go.

http://nanoha.com/

at that page, notice that at the bottom, there is a button for the original Nanoha, a button fot A's, and a button for StrikerS, as well as one for the movie they're making. Thern theres one more button that looks like another series, but its faded out and unclickable. I belive that button is a placeholder for Magical Chronicle Lyrical Nanoha Force (Mahō Senki Lyrical Nanoha Force, in Jap).
--
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

This is Kitty. Copy Kitty to your signature to help her achieve world domination!
Jun 25, 2009 6:23 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
truefire said:
Here we go.

http://nanoha.com/

at that page, notice that at the bottom, there is a button for the original Nanoha, a button fot A's, and a button for StrikerS, as well as one for the movie they're making. Thern theres one more button that looks like another series, but its faded out and unclickable. I belive that button is a placeholder for Magical Chronicle Lyrical Nanoha Force (Mahō Senki Lyrical Nanoha Force, in Jap).

It's for Sound Stage character soundtrack and CD drama complilation. The button is for Sound Stage 10 (roman 'X') which takes place a few years after Strikers with Teana as an Inspector investigating a series of murders....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 26, 2009 1:35 PM

Jun 2009
soo... that mean theres gona be another series or no? If not then *dies*, if so then =D.
--
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Jun 28, 2009 7:03 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
truefire said:
soo... that mean theres gona be another series or no? If not then *dies*, if so then =D.

Only a drama cd for now... :(
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 29, 2009 2:04 AM

Jun 2009
*dies*
--
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Jul 3, 2009 11:18 PM

Apr 2007
There might be sequels, It's just not confirmed yet.
Jul 4, 2009 2:52 PM

Jun 2009
Yeah... well, i've still got the movie to look foreward to, and Ill probably rewatch the series every six months for the rest of my life xP
--
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Aug 19, 2009 2:50 AM

Dec 2008
I laughed as Erio saved Fate from the stone ; )
I think nearly all enemies survived,in this season they not really deserved to live on, because they were really evil ; D

the second season is still my favorite

This Season was good but for me there are some things to complain about

Oh that sounds pretty negative XD , but imo the show was good
there were more good action than in the previous seasons
the OP and ED were really good either
FabienneSep 7, 2009 5:13 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2009 4:03 AM

Jun 2009
I agree on all those points. And Nanoha and Fate just didn't seem right as adults for some reason.
--
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Aug 20, 2009 2:30 AM

Apr 2007
Hm, certainly can't call Nanoha and Fate side characters. They were probably #1 and #2 in terms of screentime...It's just that there were so many characters to focus on, that everyone had a reduction of screentime. Not to mention they were the core of the climax during the final episodes of the series.

...and they seemed fine as adults to me.

Well enough of that, onward to the movie where pointless secondary characters will be no more~
Sep 5, 2009 6:08 AM

Jan 2009
Finally I saw a Signum scene which was epic. The fact that Signum got so little screentime was really sad =(

Generally, I guess as everyone else said A's was more enjoyable, although StrikerS does has its merits in some ways. I missed all the good ol' fighting scenes from A's, since StrikerS has a large cast of characters and screentime for the each of them isn't really enough, that's probably the main problem I have with the show.

Overall, it was a great ride and the epilogue was nice. I always liked the Nanoha epilogues. It seemed pretty random though that they showed Yuuno and Arf since the both of them were largely forgotten and only gotten few minutes of screen time in the entirety of Strikers.
Sep 6, 2009 8:28 AM

Jun 2009
Thats another problem I had, Yuuno and arf were quite important in the first series, and dropped out entirely in this one. also, I don't like how Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate were all bureaucratic all the tiem, specially Hayate.
--
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sep 24, 2009 5:09 PM

Jun 2009
Not as good as A's, but it's still pretty cool ^_^

1 rank lower than A's is right.... now, just waiting for the movie.

EDIT: Fate "DO" spoil children.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2009 7:17 AM

Oct 2009
It's good but not as good as A's~ I think the fights in A's are better too o.O

Nov 26, 2009 9:54 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah, pretty much everyone agrees A's was the best. Only a few months till the movie... *excited*
--
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

May 30, 2010 9:18 PM

Jun 2008
All's well that ends well.

I still think that season 1 was the best, but Strikers was pretty enjoyable. Overall though, I would've wanted a Season 3 with Nanoha and Fate in High School, I think that would've been interesting and probably better than this.

I think this season didn't fit well with everyone because it's such a jump to go from A's where Nanoha and Fate are about 12 to Strikers where it's 10 years later.

I believe that this is probably the end, I'll be very surprised if they had a fourth season.

Strikers: 8/10
Nanoha Series: 8.5/10

It was good while it lasted.
Jun 19, 2010 3:22 AM

Sep 2009
I kinda liked this season the best, though I would have liked it even more if certain enemies weren't soo annoying.

I kinda missed earth though, I thought they would at least visit or something (What happened to Nanoha's other two friends?).
Jul 29, 2010 10:55 AM

Apr 2008
Nice final chapter. Signum & Agito's unison was incredible, with those fire wings... so cool. Scaglietti and some of the ciborgs ended in prison, while the rest of the antagonists were more open minded. Nothing unexpected, imho ^^U

For me, StrikerS deserves a nice 7'5. It's a good series, but not as good as A's, by far the best of the 'Nanoha trilogy'. I hope to watch a new season in the future, probably based on Vivid manga.
Sep 3, 2010 1:44 AM

Apr 2009
Not enough Nanoha or Fate action, but still good.
Dec 7, 2010 1:30 PM

Mar 2008
This series was good.

But something seemed out of place for some time. I'm referring to episode 9, when Nanoha's past is revealed to the other Strikers. Nanoha had amazing magical potential and power. She quickly adapted to each situation when needed. She was even regarded as a monster at age 9.

When I finished this series, I thought that something was amiss and that the creators should have gone into a explanation of her magical origins. We all remember Quatro's amazement when Nanoha was fighting Vivio and using search magic to locate Quatro. Then, she blasted Quatro and fought Vivio. This drained Nanoha, but this was amazing nevertheless.

This may be brought up later in the next series. Why Nanoha is so powerful despite her background?
Jan 8, 2011 1:44 AM

May 2010
Good anime. not as good as a's though. the military feel in this series is too much for me for this to feel like a magical girl type anime. also not enough nanoha or fate for my liking. but plenty of action in this series jacks up the ratings for me though. and signum + agito/reinforce and vita + reinforce = win ^^

just wondering, if the combat cyborgs survived, then wat happened to the clones of scaglietti? are they removed, or are they being raised somewhere?

May 11, 2011 6:48 PM

Apr 2010
LOL, Seriously, Caro's huge dragon makes is awesome - stepping on those drones made me get a good laugh. Signum + Agito = WIN
NO NANOHA X YUUNO ENDING??? FFUUUUUU----
Loved to see Yuuno & Nanoha in the epilogue :3 (and Arf)

As I always loved about this trilogy was how superb each show concluded.
There were lots of "meh" and "....really?" moments, but how it all came down in the end and looking back at it now, I really enjoyed this season. The pacing, as slow as it was, was necessary in my opinion due to the huge new cast of characters that needed proper development.

As a whole, Nanoha has hit one of my favorite series of all time. A great cast of characters and an intensive plot every season with all of them connecting in some sort of manner.
1st Season = 8/10. A's = 10/10, StrikerS = 9/10
Jul 3, 2011 12:39 AM

Jul 2009
I enjoyed this a BIT more than A's. It provides a much deeper background story for each character, and unlike some people, I enjoy the 'fillers' in this series. It's nice to see what they do during their spare time and stuff; at least there's no hot spring or beach scene (not that I wouldn't want one haha).

I'm glad that this was 10 years later; I don't think a high school setting would be befitting because it'll just be the same old stuff from 1st/2nd season. Now that they're grown up, they have pupils, much more responsibilities, and a much more mature outlook of the world.

It's also nice to see how much they've changed, or better, how little they've changed. Overall 9/10, I can't think of anything wrong with this anime atm, but I feel like it's definitely not quite a 'masterpiece'.
KurogashiJul 3, 2011 12:45 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 14 Discussion

Faust721 - Jul 21, 2007

30 by Baskarite »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 1 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 2, 2007

38 by Baskarite »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:46 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 15 Discussion

Syaoran - Jul 29, 2007

22 by Animelover875 »»
Jun 26, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 22 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 9, 2007

22 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 15, 2023 11:21 PM

» The relationship between Nanoha and Fate

sunXkyo - May 8, 2011

9 by Tala-Is-Eternal »»
Jun 27, 2022 2:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.