Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Toradora! Episode 16 Discussion


Jan 25, 2009 5:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1420
Man, this show is much more awesome now that the trivial stuff has been dropped in favor of more serious character development.
 
Jan 25, 2009 7:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1039
Wow, really has happened a lot this episode, don't even know where to start about that. ^^;
Anyways, great episode, 5/5.
This show is also starting to get just better .. Used to rank this show a 6, and raised it to a 7 later on. With this episode, I'll even be raising it to an 8. x)
 
Jan 25, 2009 8:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 214
Volbla said:
Blaah! Toradora's becoming too serious for me. I hate when comedies do that. Make me laugh or make me cry, but at least make up your mind.


Yeah...I know what you mean. However, another poster on another board I was chatting with said something interesting in regards to that....rather long and detailed debates actually. In any event,he said it was, "moving and pathos-invoking" , all I could think was there were no truer words spoken.

So for those who say it's lighthearted...sure it is. But there are deeper meanings in the story than most animes who run on the light hearted bandwagon. I don't even want to know about the emotional rollercoaster that is going to happen in the next 9 eps. I totally agree that there is a massive serious pull and the comedy aspect could lose itself at times and vice versa.
 
Jan 25, 2009 9:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 185
Pretty awesome episode :] 10/5

Like some people said I think Minori felt guilty about liking Ryuuji because she thought Taiga liked him and now she knows Taiga doesn't like him and Ami was confirming it :/

Breath||
 
Jan 25, 2009 10:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1016
great episode

the spoilers in this topic not so great
 
Jan 25, 2009 11:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 343
vaberella said:
Volbla said:
Blaah! Toradora's becoming too serious for me. I hate when comedies do that. Make me laugh or make me cry, but at least make up your mind.


Yeah...I know what you mean. However, another poster on another board I was chatting with said something interesting in regards to that....rather long and detailed debates actually. In any event,he said it was, "moving and pathos-invoking" , all I could think was there were no truer words spoken.

So for those who say it's lighthearted...sure it is. But there are deeper meanings in the story than most animes who run on the light hearted bandwagon. I don't even want to know about the emotional rollercoaster that is going to happen in the next 9 eps. I totally agree that there is a massive serious pull and the comedy aspect could lose itself at times and vice versa.

Well, it's not like i dislike some serious love stuff, and the ep wasn't really bad in itself, but i have a hard time accepting it when series take drastic turns like this. Up till a few episodes ago Toradora was almost nothing but comedy so i never expected anything this serious, and when i don't get what i expect i get cranky :P
 
Jan 25, 2009 12:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 214
Volbla said:
vaberella said:
Volbla said:
Blaah! Toradora's becoming too serious for me. I hate when comedies do that. Make me laugh or make me cry, but at least make up your mind.


Yeah...I know what you mean. However, another poster on another board I was chatting with said something interesting in regards to that....rather long and detailed debates actually. In any event,he said it was, "moving and pathos-invoking" , all I could think was there were no truer words spoken.

So for those who say it's lighthearted...sure it is. But there are deeper meanings in the story than most animes who run on the light hearted bandwagon. I don't even want to know about the emotional rollercoaster that is going to happen in the next 9 eps. I totally agree that there is a massive serious pull and the comedy aspect could lose itself at times and vice versa.

Well, it's not like i dislike some serious love stuff, and the ep wasn't really bad in itself, but i have a hard time accepting it when series take drastic turns like this. Up till a few episodes ago Toradora was almost nothing but comedy so i never expected anything this serious, and when i don't get what i expect i get cranky :P


LOL!! Understood. I can't blame you because I noticed it as well. This episode was extremely heavy in comparison to others. I figured the Beach House or the Taiga dad eps was heavy but nothing really to this one. Not to mention those two other eps had enough comedy to balance it out. This one was far from any comedy and just angst to the extreme. It's like Dawson's Creek with an exponent. ^_^
 
Jan 25, 2009 12:22 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 622
Can someone repost all the spoilers in a spoiler thing so I can read em? I'm too lazy too go back and find em >_>

I'd REALLY appreciate it.

 
Jan 25, 2009 1:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 194
Nothing more can be said about this episode it is truly amazing this is how anime should be done to me toradora is in a league that only few anime get to see it is truly wonderful
 
Jan 25, 2009 3:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 712
Finally... *gasp*.... reached the end... *fast breathing*.... of this thread *deep sigh*. :)

So far there are 9 (NINE) pages of discussions, views, anger, love and true passion for the animated people and their relations in this show. 182 viewers gave this episode the best score available so far..... and I can not agree more. That all stands for itself.

Folks, I am happy to experience this clearly outstanding anime with all of you!

I was at the edge of my seat the whole time... I even stood up when Kitamura was confessing to...whats her name.... "Amis Twinsister" (You know who I mean). :P
And at the end something even flew into my eye (...NO, I didnt cry. It must have been a bug or moskito!). T.T



*sigh*... I guess he is right. I thought I would have grasp her intentions. But right now Im lost again....

dmneyeskyo said:

Best anime I've watched since Spice & Wolf.


QFAUT!! (Quote For Absolute Undeniable Truth)

DeathfireD said:

...
Theres the other possibility that Ami said it because Minorin continued to encourage Taiga to go for Kitamura even though she might have already known that Kitamura liked the president. Now that Kitamura confessed Minorin probably feels guilty for not telling Taiga....Ami makes that comment basically to say it's done and over with, theres nothing left for you to feel guilty about.


That crossed my mind as well, but.... STOP.... I told myself to not discuss about (my beloved) Minorin anymore. In addition to that its half past midnight right now. I have to work tomorrow. :P

Have a good night! ^^
Modified by FTGT, Jan 26, 2009 2:04 PM
 
Jan 25, 2009 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 797
This episode was GREAT, dude.

Saw that coming with Kitamura!
Taiga is a great friend. :)
And her letter to Kanou was amazing. Verycute.

Ahh~, great series!
 
Jan 25, 2009 7:03 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 80
Lame episode!
First half useless!
Are japanese people really like that? We want YOU to be president so just BE IT!
the confession was ok but the reply sucked
Kanou sucks << this is the problem
the fight was badly animated with a bad image of Taiga << violence for nothing, yeah thats win...
when Kanou cries is the ONLY good moment of this episode
with the "astronaut" sentence
and the end with Ami and Minorin... killed the episode
we want GENKI minorin not that
 
Jan 25, 2009 9:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
dudave said:
"After the fight Amin and her friends discover Taiga’s notebook with the picture of her and Yuusaku in it. Minori sees this - realizing that Taiga likes Yuusaku - and there’s another picture under that one, but Ami takes the book before anyone can see it. Ami then suggests that Minori’s guilt should be gone now"

Remember the last ep?
Minorin slowly realizes her feelings for Ryuuji...
BUT: She thinks Ryuuji and Taiga make the perfect couple and although Taiga denied it, Minorin thought she is in love with him.

The guilty feeling Amin is talking about, are the fakt that she has started to love Ryuuji, but doesnt want to steal him from Taiga. Therefore she called herself dishonest an disguisting?
Now she gets to know that Taiga actually was in love with Kitamura, so now she is free to love Ryuuji with no guilt!

I don't think Amin wanted to torment Minorin, but i thought Amin didn't want to support Minorin but Taiga, cause she always pointed to Ryuuji that Minorin isn't the right one for him.

Whatever..

The resolution of this arc was pretty obvious and it was so clear that Kitamura was in love with Sumire. I liked the fight and the outcome with Sumire confessing to.

Next Episode seems a little bit relaxing and a little distant from drama content, before the mainstory progresses to the TaigaXMinorinXRyuuji Triangle, that is obviously happening in the future, because, although Taiga didn't realize herself yet, she has begun to grow romantic feelings for Ryuuji too. I hope this series doesn't go the 0815 route with a TaigaXRyuuji paring at the end. ;)

Also im very interestet what Amins part will become..
Priviously my thoughts were, that she also secretly is in love with Kitamura, but her reactions this episode prove me wrong.


I agree with your notion, especially because when they (Ryuu and Minorin) make up and she is talking to Ryuu, she realizes and says out loud, "Oh I am talking normal again" that kinda hinted a show of feelings toward Ryuu plus that phrase seemed like it was like a soliloquy to the audience.

And Yes! I also hope that they dont take the cliche route lol cuz i really am in support for a RyuuxMinorin pairing (by the all that was my view of what i saw, if you disagree please feel free to do so =P)
 
Jan 25, 2009 9:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1331
id said:
I don't get it, what guilt (Minorin) is Ami talking about? Is it the guilt from secretly liking Kitamura but cheered Taiga on?

Anyway, I don't think i need to say more, this episode is just great.

6/5

I'm quite slow at times like these... but ya, that exchange was of guilt-&-jealousy-related stuff, probably. This love system is quite complex, since Minorin and Ami are a little hard to read. Taiga obviously likes Ryuuji deep down, but Minorin?? <...> Ami appears to like him, but I'm not too sure if it really is serious or not.
I never thought, way back in the very early episodes, that this anime had great drama climaxes like these of late. I so enjoy drama~
The creator of the novel truly did a marvelous job at creating an interesting, and strong female lead, such as Taiga.
The fight she had with the president was emotional, so I really enjoyed it too.
By the way, why use the typical "blonde" stereo-type for an american girl after the credits? lol xD

PS: Holy crap! Just NOW I find out Minorin's played by Yui Horie! I didn't notice that till now ^^

 
Jan 25, 2009 11:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 285
If the novels are as good as this then I can't wait for all of them to be translated. This has been a real treat to watch although the fight in the classroom was way overdone. It'll be interesting to see how the relationships go from here but it's seeming more likely that they are going to go for an open ending or Ryuuji and Minorin(just because Taiga really hasn't seen Ryuuji in a romantic light). It'll be interesting to see Minorin make a power play for Ryuuji and how he responds to it. Anyway I really want to read all the light novels. Here is to hoping both the anime and the novels are licensed for the US.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
 
Jan 26, 2009 6:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 214
Jarmel said:
If the novels are as good as this then I can't wait for all of them to be translated. This has been a real treat to watch although the fight in the classroom was way overdone. It'll be interesting to see how the relationships go from here but it's seeming more likely that they are going to go for an open ending or Ryuuji and Minorin(just because Taiga really hasn't seen Ryuuji in a romantic light). It'll be interesting to see Minorin make a power play for Ryuuji and how he responds to it. Anyway I really want to read all the light novels. Here is to hoping both the anime and the novels are licensed for the US.




Because of the novels I felt this story was worth live action notice.
 
Jan 26, 2009 10:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 712
vaberella said:








Hey folks, I need your help. Can someone translate what is written on this poster and why this cute girl has to faint without a guy coming to catch her.




Modified by FTGT, Jan 26, 2009 10:45 AM
 
Jan 26, 2009 10:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 214
FTGT said:
vaberella said:






Did you read my post carefully?



 
Jan 26, 2009 12:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 9
'Lost my pieces', both the strings and piano version, fits so well in the somber scenes. It really draws out the emotion, and it has a nice melody. I think they did a good job there.

Regardless of what's exactly happening (since there seems to be a lot of discussion), hopefully it will be settled out in the episodes to come. One thing i can so though, is that it's pretty interesting.
 
Jan 26, 2009 12:12 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1081
EPIC.

Will edit after I've calmed down.

Edit: OK, so after calming down and reading the whole 9 pages (which is actually an accomplishment - not many episodes go past 5 or 6,) I agree with the rumor that Kushieda likes Ryuuji. And Ami seems to know everything, I'd like to know how. So far, I can see Kitamura going to Amerika after he graduates and start going out with Kanuo. That leaves us Ami (obviously liking Ryuuji,) Minorin (most possibly liking Ryuuji,) and Taigo (possibly liking Ryuuji.) Ami seems like the most unlikely choice, but who knows? A surprise may be waiting for us. Unless the production studio is going to make a vague ending with everyone kind of happy but no one going out (Ichigo 100% comes to mind,) I say Taiga has as much chance as Minorin. I can't see how everyone can be truely happy in the end, but since it's not KyoAni/Key, I'm sure there is a way.

I also realized that I'm a sucker for romance. I mean, I usually think I hate them, but that's why I love them. Kinda like Minorin's horror. I get all depressed after playing through a sad route in a visual novel, but if I don't get depressed, I feel like something is missing. Hate and love are so similar terms, eh?

That said, I'm still in for KushiedaxTaiga yuri. Or a harem. Or both.

Episode score: EPIC/5
Modified by DaBigD, Jan 26, 2009 1:01 PM
 
Jan 26, 2009 1:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 214
DaBigD said:
EPIC.

Will edit after I've calmed down.

Edit: OK, so after calming down and reading the whole 9 pages (which is actually an accomplishment - not many episodes go past 5 or 6,) I agree with the rumor that Kushieda likes Ryuuji. And Ami seems to know everything, I'd like to know how. So far, I can see Kitamura going to Amerika after he graduates and start going out with Kanuo. That leaves us Ami (obviously liking Ryuuji,) Minorin (most possibly liking Ryuuji,) and Taigo (possibly liking Ryuuji.) Ami seems like the most unlikely choice, but who knows? A surprise may be waiting for us. Unless the production studio is going to make a vague ending with everyone kind of happy but no one going out (Ichigo 100% comes to mind,) I say Taiga has as much chance as Minorin. I can't see how everyone can be truely happy in the end, but since it's not KyoAni/Key, I'm sure there is a way.

I also realized that I'm a sucker for romance. I mean, I usually think I hate them, but that's why I love them. Kinda like Minorin's horror. I get all depressed after playing through a sad route in a visual novel, but if I don't get depressed, I feel like something is missing. Hate and love are so similar terms, eh?

That said, I'm still in for KushiedaxTaiga yuri. Or a harem. Or both.

Episode score: EPIC/5


How about a Minorin/Ami yuri instead? I seriously think Taiga is out of the question.

The more I thought on it, the more I didn't mind considering the last 3 episodes. ^_^

Their development currently is done around each other than the other players that's why.

In regards to Kitamura/Sumire I have said before and completely agree with you. This last episode said to me that Kitamura/Sumire are most likely a pair. Kitamura publicly declared his feelings and later his feelings were returned when Sumire publicly admitted her own. I just can't see anything else going for Kitamura. There's really nothing keeping him from Sumire except for land mass and a body of water. A quick call or plane ride and everything is good. Not to mention she'll come back every summer and most likely during long holiday breaks. I just put them as a pair and ended that part of the story. His feelings were returned and there was nothing more to go there.

As for Ami...she's mature...as a mature person she could read minds and actions. I just see her as a very aware character with lots of depth for all her superficial model looks. She's learned a lot being there and she's made friends.
Modified by vaberella, Jan 26, 2009 1:17 PM
 
Jan 26, 2009 1:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 32
I think this episode has been analysed enough already, so I'll spare you my long version.

The fight was so Taiga. She wasn't sure of her mission, but she had to do it anyway! It was so brutal. Their poor beaten faces :(

I think this is the best series I've seen for quite some time, and I can't wait until next week.

FTGT said:
Hey folks, I need your help. Can someone translate what is written on this poster and why this cute girl has to faint without a guy coming to catch her.



I was going to post that myself! Anyone?
 
Jan 26, 2009 11:18 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1081
vaberella said:
DaBigD said:
EPIC.

Will edit after I've calmed down.

Edit: OK, so after calming down and reading the whole 9 pages (which is actually an accomplishment - not many episodes go past 5 or 6,) I agree with the rumor that Kushieda likes Ryuuji. And Ami seems to know everything, I'd like to know how. So far, I can see Kitamura going to Amerika after he graduates and start going out with Kanuo. That leaves us Ami (obviously liking Ryuuji,) Minorin (most possibly liking Ryuuji,) and Taigo (possibly liking Ryuuji.) Ami seems like the most unlikely choice, but who knows? A surprise may be waiting for us. Unless the production studio is going to make a vague ending with everyone kind of happy but no one going out (Ichigo 100% comes to mind,) I say Taiga has as much chance as Minorin. I can't see how everyone can be truely happy in the end, but since it's not KyoAni/Key, I'm sure there is a way.

I also realized that I'm a sucker for romance. I mean, I usually think I hate them, but that's why I love them. Kinda like Minorin's horror. I get all depressed after playing through a sad route in a visual novel, but if I don't get depressed, I feel like something is missing. Hate and love are so similar terms, eh?

That said, I'm still in for KushiedaxTaiga yuri. Or a harem. Or both.

Episode score: EPIC/5


How about a Minorin/Ami yuri instead? I seriously think Taiga is out of the question.
I don't mind KushiedaxAmi, and I'd actually like it more than KushiedaxTaiga. The thing is, I don't think Ami and Minorin are (or will be) close enough for that to happen. I don't find either of them to be probable, but KushiedaxTaiga is more probable than KushiedaxAmi.
 
Jan 27, 2009 3:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1254
JJW009 said:

FTGT said:
Hey folks, I need your help. Can someone translate what is written on this poster and why this cute girl has to faint without a guy coming to catch her.



I was going to post that myself! Anyone?


魔=demonic/evil or something to like that
契约=contract/agreement
の= 's
書= writting (eg. journal, publication, book)

So that means something close to 'letter of the evil contract'

For the words in yellow
'Aisak Taiga's *--covered by finger--* dream/intention to rule/dominate the school'
or
'Aisak Taiga's *--covered by finger--* dream/intention of school domination'

i suck at translating, sorry > <
 
Jan 27, 2009 6:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 944
everything i want in an anime episode is here. drama, comedy, action and finally a happy ending. 10/5
 
Jan 27, 2009 12:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 712
id said:




Thank you so much!! That makes perfect sense. ^^


vaberella said:

Did you read my post carefully?





 
Jan 27, 2009 4:08 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 99
I've just watched the last 6 episodes in a straight row... and wow! 16 was fantastic. Some really well constructed character development, with so many twists and turns. To finish it off... an awesome apology letter!

I still cannot work out Ami's motivation. She spends a lot of time playing people off against each other, but doesn't seem to be getting much back in return. She's more of a mystery than Minorin.
 
Jan 27, 2009 4:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 866
Wow, this episode was absolutely AMAZING. I'd even go so far as to say it's one of the best episodes I've ever seen.
 
Jan 27, 2009 6:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 214
FTGT said:
id said:




Thank you so much!! That makes perfect sense. ^^


vaberella said:

Did you read my post carefully?







 
Jan 27, 2009 7:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 97
Episodes like this make me glad I stuck with this show. Let's just hope they can keep it up.
 
Jan 27, 2009 11:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 267
 
Jan 28, 2009 1:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3750
id said:
I don't get it, what guilt (Minorin) is Ami talking about? Is it the guilt from secretly liking Kitamura but cheered Taiga on?

Anyway, I don't think i need to say more, this episode is just great.
That part confused me too; I'm sure they'll explain it in the next episode. But I did some research and from the comments I read on Kurogane’s Anime Blog, it seems that Minorin felt guilty for liking Ryuuji, because she thought that Taiga liked him also, but now that Minorin knows that Taiga likes Kitamura, that's why Ami asked her if her feelings of guilt were gone...

Anyway, I agree that this episode was great. Definitely one of the best so far, although I wish we could see more Ami. ^^;



 
Jan 28, 2009 4:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 136
Best episode so far I can't guess what's the meaning of what Ami said in the end (about guilt) I read every post here but it doesn't make sense to me >< Minorin hasn't shown any feeling thoward Takasu so far... :s

 
Jan 28, 2009 10:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 122
Yea, I feel the same. I did feel a strong shift, though, in terms of storyline and character development. I just hope that the chemistry between everyone will remain consistent, in spite of it all.
Modified by Greorgy, Jan 28, 2009 10:49 AM
 
Jan 28, 2009 11:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 202
Holy shit.
Best episode of the season so far. Hands down, the emotional climax coupled with the epic fight was just awesome.


 
Jan 28, 2009 11:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 470
Angelofspawn said:
Minorin hasn't shown any feeling thoward Takasu so far... :s


She's shown quite a few, actually. The most notable one being the picture of when they crossed the finish line together.


 
Jan 28, 2009 12:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 712
vaberella said:



Modified by FTGT, Jan 28, 2009 12:36 PM
 
Jan 28, 2009 12:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4367
not to mention their "ghosts" conversation, which I still think is the most important conversation of the entire series.
 
Jan 28, 2009 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3777
eternal_blue said:
Wow, this episode was absolutely AMAZING. I'd even go so far as to say it's one of the best episodes I've ever seen.


yeah, that ^ 6/5. Before I thought this show was good. Now I'm going to put it in my favs. This is an AMAZING series. I think its pretty safe to say, I'm buying this series once it gets distributed over here.
 
Jan 28, 2009 6:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1685
That was an amazing episode. The rather intense cat-fight didn't hurt either...
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz


 
Jan 28, 2009 11:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 384
MiKu214 said:

it seems that Minorin felt guilty for liking Ryuuji, because she thought that Taiga liked him also, but now that Minorin knows that Taiga likes Kitamura, that's why Ami asked her if her feelings of guilt were gone...


I can see how this would make sense.
Probably going to be my top 5 once it finishes airing, amazing episode one after another. just when you thought they will add in a filler and bring in some down time, they just pick up the story and move the plot even futher.
Hi guys, new YouTube channel trying to make spoiler free reviews, reactions and parodies. Please visit my channel, watch my videos and offer some suggestions so I can improve.
 
Jan 29, 2009 8:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 127
i can just say the handling of this episode was kinda unexpected..
saw the 'kitamura likes kanou' thing coming a mile off, and was scoffing at how quickly kitamura seems to change his mind: first after talking to takasu about kanou, then going back to not running for president, then suddenly deciding to run just because kanou told him to..



pandaman0529 said:
Holy shit.
Best episode of the season so far. Hands down, the emotional climax coupled with the epic fight was just awesome.


So totally agree with you pandaman
Can't wait to see how the minorin cliffhanger thing works out.

Rating for this: off the charts

 
Jan 29, 2009 9:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 214
FTGT said:
vaberella said:







Somnia said:
Angelofspawn said:
Minorin hasn't shown any feeling thoward Takasu so far... :s


She's shown quite a few, actually. The most notable one being the picture of when they crossed the finish line together.


I would say most of the time it deals with her rejecting Ryuuji's advances. The "ghost" conversation was rejection one. The "lesbian" statement was rejection two. The "picture" statement to clarify why she's choosing it was rejection three. Minorin has made it a point to reject Ryuuji periodically.
 
Jan 29, 2009 11:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 712
vaberella said:





Modified by FTGT, Jan 29, 2009 2:04 PM
 
Jan 29, 2009 4:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 214
FTGT said:
vaberella said:







 
Jan 30, 2009 1:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1433
Nice episode I'll definetely watch it a second time.

Taiga and her wooden sword was awesome,she's so brutal XD

The drop in animation quality in the fight scenes was total ugly,why hadn't they used the normal animatiion style.
It looked horrible
 
Jan 30, 2009 10:38 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4064
Really nice episode.

XD
 
Jan 31, 2009 12:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 257
I cried in this ep T_T

 
Jan 31, 2009 2:32 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3653
BEST EPISODE YET.
 
Jan 31, 2009 3:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 184
Naruleach said:
BEST EPISODE YET.

I second that.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

 
Top
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »