Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Shout! Chapter 2 Discussion

Jan 21, 2009 10:51 AM

THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *still shocked from how this chapter started*

How much pickle did they feed her!?!?!? Doesn't really seem to fit plus wouldn't Rei have stopped Nagi since she's just not the type?! And then being assaulted on the train... but pervert training? They thought pretending and scarying her was the best solution? o_o

I agree that she does need to do something, but 'Somehow I can't agree. It's like saying that if the girl can't defend herself, it's her fault.' really struck a cord with me.

Felt hurt for her when she found out the truth about the kissu...though the reaction from the guys had been more 'here we go again', then jealousy... such a BAKAAAAAAAAAAA!

At the moment I'm not actually sure I like any of the drama club members, not exactly good influences. Well for what it's worth, at least he got her a Kame Special... but yeh I think she may have fallen for a troublesome guy too -_-
Modified by nehnehneji, Jan 21, 2009 10:57 AM

Jan 21, 2009 7:08 PM
Yup definetly troublesome...and wow everyone saw her...atleast she doesn't know that...

Sep 17, 2013 10:58 AM

Dropped. Somehow I don't like this guy. He's not very considerate, but was made to be the good guy to "hook" the girl. Typical routine.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control