Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Shout! Chapter 1 Discussion

Jan 21, 2009 9:32 AM

THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
'In the history of this magazine, the weakest heroine and the fearless hero. Herione runs around!!! Can she stand up to his evil?'..

Certainly got my attention!

Liking the leads, especially the best friend, '..I like the storyline, with the sadistic guy and weak Nagi...', lol I don't know who's the bigger sadist, Tomo or Rin!

Tbh I don't know if I'd be able to do such a task in public. On Nagi's second attempt it kinda made for difficult reading at first, especially since we got the flashback. Too freeze up like that and feel humiliated.. confidence and ego can be pretty fragile at that age. I guess that Takenouchi kid didn't act atypical of his age group though.

But what on earth was going on in the play that they were watching!?!?! And 'I was naked while I did a radio exercise'... I'm not even sure that I know what that means ^^;

Nagi can sing and has an excellent memory, both skilled which are probably needed to take on the part in the play. But, just when I was still shocked from the kiss on the head, he gives her proper kissu!!!! I'm guessing that was her first one as well :/

Well it's going to be interesting to see how it develops from here ;>