Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bleach Episode 203 Discussion

Jan 20, 2009 6:07 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well I guess this is the last episode for canon story. The next two episodes will be crappy fillers and then it's time for the Pendulum arc.

Aizen used his sekret hax powers and locked Ichigo and co. in Hueco Mundo while the top 3 Espada will duke it out with the Caps in fake Karakura Town. I lol'd at Ichigo's newtype reaction when Ulqiourra broke out. This is going to get pretty lulz.

Jan 20, 2009 6:09 PM
Ah crap, you just reminded me of what I forgot to watch. I've been meaning to watch Bleach because I'm only on 191, but I couldn't think of what I was forgetting, lol.

Jan 20, 2009 6:59 PM

pretty good ep i see aizen is still beastly o and halibel is sexy just fix ur mouth.lol im the best^^

Jan 20, 2009 7:14 PM

Yay! Filler! My life is complete!

Well, in two episodes we'll get to see Ichigo and Ulqiourra duke it out (I think).

And the Vaizard are probably going to show up to save the day when the captains are getting their asses kicked. Oh well.

Felli disapproves of this thread.

Jan 20, 2009 7:18 PM

WinterNightsFall said:

Well, in two episodes we'll get to see Ichigo and Ulqiourra duke it out (I think).

You're going to be waiting for a loooong time for Ichigo vs Ulqiourra. >_>

Jan 20, 2009 7:22 PM

Pendulum arc after 2 filler eps...I can wait that long..I think..

Jan 20, 2009 7:38 PM

i just noticed that dattebayo added their own logo into the opening now (when showing the special message). 'Believe it' o.o

well the next episode preview was like a 'GAHHH' moment.
Modified by atruong18, Jan 20, 2009 8:01 PM

Jan 20, 2009 8:10 PM

Yay for more animated Stark <3
Though I defiantly prefer how he looks in the manga >.>

And now it's time for fillers. I guess this is the best time they could fit some in, at least there won't be many episodes. Also, I wonder how long they are going to make the Pendulum arc. I have a feeling they'll try to stretch it out a bit.

Jan 20, 2009 8:16 PM

For sure a really good episode, getting to the juicy part now, lol.
Can't wait for the big fight.
Has anyone watch the ending? Is it just me, or did they fill the empty captain seat? one of em looks like the vaizard, but someone else comfirm =P ~

Jan 20, 2009 8:20 PM

DarkDemonz said:
For sure a really good episode, getting to the juicy part now, lol.
Can't wait for the big fight.
Has anyone watch the ending? Is it just me, or did they fill the empty captain seat? one of em looks like the vaizard, but someone else comfirm =P ~

ill say it with less spoilers as possible.
we go back in time (hense 'turning back the pendulum of time', the pendulum arc)
more info, wait til this random filler is over, or someone after me will spoil everything.

Jan 20, 2009 8:41 PM

Good, The Hueco Mundo arc is finally over. Hopefully, the filler really is only 2 episodes, the Pendulum arc was a high point for '08 Bleach.

Wasabi said:
You're going to be waiting for a loooong time for Ichigo vs Ulqiourra. >_>

I'll second this.

Jan 20, 2009 8:44 PM

This next arc may be short, but just have a long filler thrown in the middle like last time.

Honestly, this is the most exciting episode in maybe 100 eps. It's a shame though, that Orihime basically was this red-herring of a distraction. I knew there was more to her powers than was let on, and therefore, I was hoping that she would have a bigger role to play, but alack, she was just a plot device. It's a shame that great, interesting characters with strange powers like Orihime and Chad take a backseat to Ichigo.

Speaking of Ichigo, didn't he and Aisen look a little off at times in this episode?

Jan 20, 2009 8:47 PM

Woo! Lot of spoilers in here..

What happened to the animation quality? It was, like, the most epic episode that the show's had in months, and they made everyone's close-ups look they were drawn by interns... I cried on the inside.

Still, after the filler, it looks like good times.

Jan 20, 2009 9:09 PM

Bleach feels so played out /sigh. Getting tired of watching it..no excitement.

Jan 20, 2009 9:24 PM
bahhh longggg wait for stark/barrigan/halibel fights =_=;;;;

Jan 20, 2009 10:21 PM

Yay fillers

Jan 20, 2009 11:54 PM

well, at least the storyline is progressing. it's been so long that i completely forgot what the original purpose of the King's Key was.... O.o i remembered but silly me.

Jan 21, 2009 12:05 AM

Not too bad. I liked this episode however... it'll be the last of its kind for a loong time :(. Oh well. Good news for the new arc coming, i dont care much for the filler but i'll watch as usual!

the picture-book ending was sooo awesome.... "How to make your shinigami uniform SeXy" - Rangiku. lolz.

Jan 21, 2009 1:47 AM

What can i say. Simple an episode with amazing developments that unfortunately is gone a be the last of it's kind for some time. Really what a cliffhanger.
Can't wait for second round of Ulqiourra vs Ichigo. Do be honest i would like Ulqiourra to kick his ass again. Sorry but i love the guy. He really has a certain style. From the way he makes Orihime shit her self every time she sees him to the way he speaks. Really who else could have said in a more cooler way "Koi Kurosaki Ichigo". Even his entrance was spectacular. That guy deserved to have been the number one and not 4. Also we have a big conflict in the Karakura city and that's exiting also.
I guess we have to be patient.

Jan 21, 2009 3:00 AM

So the fights have (at last) ended, and now we have fillers again... Well, since they have put fillers right inside the Hueco Mundo arc, I can't say anything to only 2 episodes of fillers between two arcs. I want Ulqiorra to kill Ichigo.

Jan 21, 2009 3:44 AM

YAY!! it's going to be a more action episodes to look forward too.. XD
just when i'm starting to get hooked from those fights, they'll have lurichiyo's filler again.. =_=
*but i really appreciate that filler... XD soooooooooo cute.. LOL!!*
anyways, what will happen to grimjaw and nel???and the tenth espada.. XD where did he go??? i'm not asking for spoilers so just tell me if they will be aired soon.. XD
but i don't mind them either.. LOL!!! but i guess some will get angry.. so just forget it..
... =_=

Jan 21, 2009 3:50 AM

I'm downloading this episode right now. I hope we won't watch Kenpachi & Nnoitra fight anymore, I got really bored of it!

Jan 21, 2009 4:28 AM

Wow, I gotta say I really liked this episodes. Probably because I stopped reading the manga after Zaraki's fight so I didn't know what was coming next. Looking forward to the Turn Back the Pendulum arc.
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Jan 21, 2009 5:07 AM

DAMN Fillers are coming back!! just wehn i started to weak up in the end of the episode they bring up shit again, how do they do that T-T, but i hope it's a good filler, oh well this episode was a nice one 6.5 or 7/10
We can't change the world with beautiful words

Jan 21, 2009 5:13 AM

Good episode - now its starting to get good XD
dont know why they have to do this short filler (2-3 episodes) but after that finally get to see the Turn Back the Pendulum arc - cant wait
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 21, 2009 5:42 AM

Interesting episode. I'm glad we're moving to the new arc now.

Jan 21, 2009 6:05 AM

YAY! From now on we can enjoy 50 or more episodes of meaningless battles.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 21, 2009 6:22 AM

Where's Yami at, he is to hide in a cave or something? Pretty good episode.

Jan 21, 2009 7:23 AM

yakyuu-addict said:
Where's Yami at, he is to hide in a cave or something? Pretty good episode.

Yeah he seems to have slipped through the cracks. And what about Ikkaku and Aizen/Gin/Tosen's old lieutenants? I guess they're holding up the fort in Soul Society.

Jan 21, 2009 7:45 AM

Halibel showed up :O
Yeah, it was an interesting episode :3

Jan 21, 2009 8:32 AM

I'm going to be completely honest. This episode was dragged out... just like the previous ones... but..
I... I fucking loved it.

It portrayed that chapter of the manga so fucking well.....

Jan 21, 2009 10:42 AM
NabeShogun said:
Woo! Lot of spoilers in here..

What happened to the animation quality? It was, like, the most epic episode that the show's had in months, and they made everyone's close-ups look they were drawn by interns... I cried on the inside.

Still, after the filler, it looks like good times.

I completely agree. I was looking forward to bleach but then..... the animation ruined it. WTF! its like how crappy the drawing is during the filler episodes. Such a good story and then.... shitty animation! Ruined my night.
Seems to me like bleach is going the way of Naruto sometimes. drag out fights LOOOOONG past how long they should be and random fillers..... I can understand a need to put some distance between the manga and the anime, but a decent filler arc like the Bount wasn't as bad as this crap. Oh well, two more episodes and the the Pendulum starts. I loved it and hopefully the anime wont ruin it. Bleach was the best but if this keeps going..... it wont be.

Jan 21, 2009 11:26 AM

Great episode :)
The animation could've been better, but finally Ulqui and Starkie appeared, so I don't have the right to complain ^^

Also, I can't believe that instead of starting the Turn Back The Pendulum eps, they make stupid Lurichiyo fillers again >.<"
Not fair -.-"

Jan 21, 2009 11:27 AM

Hmmmm I liked the episode , getting really awesome now ^_^ Haha and lol'ed @ the shinigami golden book as usual , hah to make it even more obvious than it already is that this is an anime aimed @ boys eh xD

But yeah !! I sure am hoping Ikkaku will get some fighting time too !! I just love seeiing that dude fight, he's fucking awesome

Jan 21, 2009 12:19 PM

Back to the fillers...

Jan 21, 2009 12:43 PM

This episode was friggin' awesome but... my favorite character... Ichimaru gets... NO SPEAKING AT ALL!?!?! Like wut the fuck?!?!

Can someone tell me what chapter we're up to in the manga? Im tempted to read ahead.

Jan 21, 2009 12:45 PM

Fucking awesome episode. Fillers are really annoying this time://

Jan 21, 2009 3:24 PM

As Ulquiorra returned to the series I bet he was thinking something like "that was the longest 3 hours of my life!". And YAY the plot finally moved on...a little.

Jan 21, 2009 4:58 PM

looking forward to the pendulum animated it contains a lot of history that would be nice to see animated.
other then that, okay episode

MAL list updates

Jan 21, 2009 5:37 PM
Rukia was healed? When?
Well, fillers are coming... ¬¬ '

Jan 21, 2009 6:01 PM

Legodinho said:
Rukia was healed? When?
Well, fillers are coming... ¬¬ '

Vice-cap of the 4th division came and healed Rukia and Hanatarou after Byakuya pwned the espada.

Jan 21, 2009 7:34 PM

i see them stretching the "turning back the pendulem" to at least 6 eps, its possible

Jan 21, 2009 7:44 PM

isn't it about time they got a new op? I like my bleach ops (though the first few were the best ones).

Jan 22, 2009 10:19 AM

I would love this episode but two things: pretty shabby, absolutely non-Bleach animation at times and Orihime's helplessness. Was she really invented only to play a role of a damsel in distress? WTF

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^

Jan 22, 2009 12:50 PM

Dolce_Vitka said:
I would love this episode but two things: pretty shabby, absolutely non-Bleach animation at times and Orihime's helplessness. Was she really invented only to play a role of a damsel in distress? WTF

lol. I feel lucky I never liked her that much. I never liked Chad that much either, tbh.

Jan 22, 2009 1:53 PM

Decent episode I guess, like it has been a lot lately

Jan 22, 2009 4:14 PM

I enjoyed it. I loved it with Captain's shunpo-ing into Karakura. And the animation was pretty poor in this, especially when they re-claimed Orihime and Kenpachi and Ichigo went for the guy, Ichigo's face was really horribly drawn. But hey, the last bit of the ep. made up for it. Can't wait for the next bit after the fillers. Seriously. I'm glad I didn't see the last filler arc..

Jan 22, 2009 7:23 PM

This episode was ok but damn that was a long flashback, I felt like I got to watch episode 202 all over again! :P

That aside it was nice to see how the anime brought the manga to life, Aizen as always is God and the Captains were amazing!

Sure we got two crazy fillers up ahead but it's not so bad, think of them as crazy OVAs ^.^ and after that we have the Pendulum Arc and that is going to be sweet! :D

Jan 22, 2009 8:07 PM

Never mind the prolonged flashbacks and the fillers, I can get through it, but.. Is it me or the animation's getting crappier with every ep -.- Hope they do better with the Pendulum arc..

Jan 23, 2009 11:43 AM

ro said:
pretty good ep i see aizen is still beastly o and halibel is sexy just fix ur mouth.lol im the best^^

when was the last episode Aizen was in its been so long i cant remember

I was so close to stop watching this anime but this episode was great everything that i liked about bleach is back

I dont think the animation was that bad ive seen worse
The part when the captains appeared and it zoomed in on everyone was funny it lasted ages.

Modified by Kyros, Jan 23, 2009 11:56 AM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »